• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• kuzuryuu

• KYOKO

• bolabuluhitam

This is a direct quote from my profile page at my fanfiction link.

"I am enthralled with the brilliant mangaka Yumeka Sumomo and her artwork. If I could pick one artist who can define and justify my works, it will have to be her. But I also follow other favorites namely, Kazuma Kodaka, Miyamoto Kano, Kyoko Tsuchiya, Yuki Shimizu, Maki Murakami, Nitta Youka, Nobuhiro Watsuki, Takashima Kazusa, Kunieda Saika, Sanami Matoh, Yamato Nase, Minase Masara, CJ Michalski, Naono Bohra, Ashika Sakura, Yamamoto Kotetsuko, Hiiro Reiichi, Mizushiro Setona, Akira Kanbe, Inariya Fusanosuke."

Among all those you mentioned, Kyoko Tsuchiya's the only one I don't know. What are her works?

- - - Updated - - -

Zaria....the most well drawn manga I've ever seen.

I'm not sure about the "most" part but I do agree on the rest. Her works are really well-drawn. And I love the smexy scenes. I specially love the way she draws the a$$. :hamtaro-005 (8):

Mine is..

- Yamane Ayano

- Matsuri Hino (God, I love her art and manga XD)

- Nakamura Sayumi

Those are my top three.. others, well. I'm sure you won't dare to ask.. ^^

I dare to ask. /runs away

Haha, kidding aside... The last two mangakas.... Are they really yaoi mangakas? I haven't read any yaoi manga they created so I was wondering if they already started making yaoi manga... I sure would love to read Matsuri-sensei's yaoi mangas, if there were...

- - - Updated - - -

It really depends on my mood, but most of the time, I choose the works I read based on the mangaka's art style.

My top five most favorite right now are:

- Kumota Haruko

- Moto Haruko

- Hideyoshico

- Madarame Hiro

- Kisaragi Hirotaka

Uwaaah~ I love the mangakas you mentioned too~!

If I had to pick one it would be Miyamoto Kano.

I like both the artwork and the realism of the relationships, there's nothing overly fancy, things aren't always clear cut in black and white and love no matter how great it seems at first doesn't have to last for a lifetime. And in hindsight you can reminisce and even smile about what seemed like a grand drama to you back then. Being able to evoke such feelings in the reader, I find truly amazing.

Ah and rereading this paragraph that probably made me sound like a geriatric otaku. O.O

No, I don't think you sound like that at all. The things you posted are also the reasons why I love reading her works.

Oooohhhhh, I have a lot...let's see...

Yamane Ayano

Tohjoh Asami (RIP sensei)

Sakuraga Mei

Fujisaki Kou

Nitta Youka

Naono Bohra

Ougi Yuzuha

Minase Masara

Kamon Saeko

Moegi Yuu

Sakyou Aya

Kano Shiuko

Nekota Yonezou

Mizukami Shin

Tamaquis Wren

Fujikawa Ruri

Minami Haruka

Hiiro Reiichi

mine would be (in no particular order)

> Kisaragi Hirotaka

> Yamane Ayano

> Sakuraga Mei

> Sakyo Aya

> Moegi Yuu

> Nekota Yonezou

> Minami Haruka

> Akitsugu Fujino

> Murakami Maki

xD

• 2 weeks later...

Until now the ones that i like most of all are Takanaga Hinako & Kanda Neko they have made some great mangas and i enjoyed their work.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorites have to be:

~Nekota Yonezou

~Moegi Yuu

~Yamane Ayano

~Minase Masara

~Fujisaki Kou

~Kanzaki Takashi

~Nakamura Shungiku

Nekoto Yonezou (Hideku Shinaide and others)

Zaou Taishi(Love Stage!!)

Junko (Konbini-Kun and others)

Moeegi Yuu(Koitomo!? and others)

Kazuhiko Mashima (Love Neco and Puchi Puri! omg)

Sakyo Aya (Nekoka Danshi no Shitsukekata and others, HNNNNG this series!)

and of course Nakamura Shungiku (Junjou Romantica and others) ~!

I probably have a lot more......but that's just a few! ; u ;

• 2 weeks later...

- Murakami Maki sensei;

- Nakamura Shungiku sensei;

- Sakyo Aya sensei;

- Taishi Zaou sensei;

- Eiki Eiki sensei;

- Shirubana sensei (Brazilian mangaká);

- Yumeka Sumomo sensei;

- Hoshino Lily sensei;

- Kamon Saeko sensei.

:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest i can't pick any because there were lots of amazing BL mangakas so it's really hard to pick. I also love to try new mangakas works which is why i'm not really picky as long as the story is great. Well, i do have some top priority (for the sake of collections) like Ike Reibun (i love her Not Equal the most), Fujikawa Ruri (her semes really HOT! i've recently fell in love), Hidaka Shoko (her works are most recommended), Sakyo Aya (for the smex..ehehe), Meiji Kanako (mm, i just love it)...hm, currently that's all i can think of. Oh...and recently i've read some of Aoi Aki-sensei manga which i really love sensei's drawing and the stories is good too, imo.

ahh, I could pick so manyy, but I'm just going to list those which I notice popping up in my reading lists :)

Shungiku Nakamura

Ogawa Chise

Madarame Hiro

Nekota Yonezou

Abe Akane

Moegi Yuu

Yoneda Kou

Est Em

Sakyou Aya

Sakuraga Mei

Ootsuki Miu

Mishima Kazuhiko

Naono Bohra

that's a bit more than I planned lol

I think all of them are really amazing all in their own ways *^* but the only BL manga I've cried over is Hana no Miyako de by Takarai Rihito so I guess she's my favourite xD

Ohhh... I also love Takarai-sensei.... especially her "Hana no Mizo Shiru"....

I have long list of great BL mangakas on me right now...but if there's one that really captures my heart... it'd be SHUNGIKU NAKAMURA with her Sekaiichi Hatsukoi... I mean, I've been smitten by the author after knowing the manga.. aside from the characters being ikemen...the storyline and their dialogues were just simply out of the box.. there's a lot of notable lines in the story that I totally jotted down.

And also I love the story of Takano and Onodera...they're my most favorite pair. and just this recent I became a fan of Yokozawa and Kirishima tandem... I even managed to get updated with the light novel and Darn! I'm getting so short tempered just by waiting for the movie to be released in DVD >.

Anyway, there's still lots of mangaka I really like...

Tennouji Mio

Sakuraga Mei

Junko

Natsume Isaku

Fujitani Youko

Kanda Neko

Taishi Zaou

Mishima Kazuhiko

Hinako Takanaga...and still lot more.

• 3 weeks later...

Suzuky Tsuta is my first choice by far.

Then is Minase Masara, Aso Kai, Sakuragi Mei, Yamamoto Kotetsu and Naono Bora in that order