Turning Tides (Zombie and Sathenus) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

There was no objection from Nathan when it came to the kiss, and he followed Lance with little need to be prompted, the sooner they were out of the open and at least somewhat clear -such as in the car- he would be much more relaxed. Once he was told to wait here that Lance would run to the car and then drive by to pick him up he felt his nerves increase but nodded anyways. Waiting a little impatiently for him to return he heard the scream and worriedly scanned the area before him the last thing he needed was for Lance to get caught running around naked trying to get to their car. Thankfully he wasn't waiting around for to long before the other man pulled up and opened the door urging him quickly into the car.

You didn't have to ask him twice, he was in motion immediately and slipped into the vehicle closing the door behind him and with a soft sigh relaxed back against his seat. At the very least if Lance ever convinced him to do something like this again they had to park somewhere else, closer to the beach and away from anyone else that was for sure. His eyes slipped shut as he leaned back in his seat his heart had been ramming against his chest but was now calming down, glancing towards Lance when he heard him speak a small smile crossed his face.

"I'm fine." he replied wanting to reassure his boyfriend, he was perfectly fine, but definitely glad that they were on their way to Lance's place. At least it would be a lot less embarrassing to be naked in his boyfriend's house than naked out in public, then again after tonight it would probably be quite some time before he could be convinced to go skinny dipping again.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Sathenus

Lance's smile widened when he saw the other smile as well. As he was reassured that Nathan was okay, Lance exhaled slowly in relief. "This was a roller coaster." He chuckled, finally letting his tense shoulders relax. "I'll take you out tomorrow to buy you a new suit. This is kind of my fault, after all." The man smiled, mentioning as if it was no big deal. He spoke about buying Nathan a suit the way people spoke about getting someone a cup of coffee. "Where do you wanna buy it? Armani? Dolce & Gabbana?" As those were the ones he liked most himself, naturally they were the first ones he suggested as well.

It didn't take long for them to drive into his garage, thankfully. Glancing over at Nathan, Lance let out another smile, then leaned closer to catch his lips into a sweet kiss. "This was still fun." He decided with a chuckle before slipping out of the car. He locked the vehicle, walking up to Nathan, already extending his hand - this time not to take the other's, but to wrap his arm around his waist. He let his hand rest on top of the other's hip before pulling him in for a longer, bolder kiss. Now it was time to create the perfect mood. "I do hope you can afford to spend some time here tomorrow morning, too. I can promise you breakfast in bed and a whole lot of cuddling." Lance murmured, slowly kissing down his throat. Like a spider, he was wrapping Nathan up like prey, like a helpless fly. There was no more escape, and Lance couldn't have been happier.

The man reached out, opening the door leading to his house. "After you, mon minou." He urged the other, partially to keep his image as a gentleman, partially to get a look at his ass. Who could blame him? Nathan had a really great ass. With the thought, he felt a smile curling his lips. Following after his lover, Lance stretched, the smile lingering on his face, softening his features. "Welcome to my humble house." He chuckled. His house was everything but humble. A two-floor house all for himself, a gigantic kitchen, the living room with a TV big enough to look like a cinema, everything was hi-tech, various paintings and sculptures decorating his house in nearly all rooms. "The bedroom's upstairs." He murmured, wrapping his arms around Nathan from behind to press another kiss to his neck. "I love you." Lance whispered against his skin, letting his breath linger for a moment before pulling away. Wasn't this wonderful?

Nathan's eyes had moved to the window as Lance drove, his mind wandering as he sat there listening to the sounds around them until he heard Lance speak saying he would buy him a new suit only to ask where he wanted to go to do so. "Ether one of those will be fine." he replied a little surprised by just how normal this conversation seemed to be, normally he would object, say it wasn't necessary that there was no point spending even more money on him but he was past that point. He had learned rather early on that if the other man really wanted to do something there was no talking him out of it. Relief swept through him when they pulled into Lance's garage, at least now they were officially all clear.

Fun wouldn't exactly be the word that Nathan would use when describing tonight, at the very least it was interesting. Kissing him back he slipped out of the car, glad that they had privacy and he no longer needed to worry about someone seeing him who shouldn't. It wasn't long before he was pulled into yet another kiss, he returned it without hesitation reaching up to put his own hands loosely around Lance, eyes locking on his boyfriends when he pulled back and spoke lips moving down his throat. "I suppose I could. I don't have anywhere I need to run off to tomorrow." he replied, he figured he could stay for some time tomorrow morning before heading home, he had nowhere to be so didn't have to rush off.

Stepping into the home his eyes looked around and instantly widened, the place was not what he expected, then again with as much money as Lance seemed to have he wasn't one hundred percent sure exactly what he had expected. Glancing over his shoulder when he felt his boyfriend's arms encircle him, hearing him say the bedroom was upstairs he gave a slight nod. One thing he knew for sure, if Lance continued to kiss his neck he was going to have a harder time stopping his bodies reactions, even if he knew that was what Lance wanted. "I love you too." Nathan replied with a smile before gently pulling out of Lance's arms, "Shall we?" he asked motioning to the stairs more than a little willing to let Lance lead the way this time.

Lance felt immensely satisfied when Nathan said he could stay the next morning. It was perfect. Oh, he'd make him something really nice in return. Honestly, Lance was a pretty good cook, although he still preferred to go out to eat. He himself could only make so much at home, and restaurants offered such a great variety of meals. Besides, often the view was great - as proven by the restaurant the two of them had just visited.

"Mhm... I hope you like it here." Lance murmured, letting Nathan slip out of his arms. He began going upstairs, the stairs ending with a spiral. "Right this way, love." He smiled, opening the door to reveal his bedroom. Just like the rest of his house, it looked like something most people could only dream about. The king-sized bed had curtains around it, in case he wanted privacy or to fend off light. There was a balcony as well, with a coffee table and two chairs on it outside. If he wanted to, Lance could always have breakfast there instead of the kitchen. He was living the dream - and he wanted someone to share it with.

"If you tell me to slow down, I will." Lance promised softly before shutting the bedroom door. He wanted to reassure Nathan that this would be okay - that this would perfect. "I want you to feel good." He added, wrapping an arm around his waist to press their bodies together, while his other hand went up to his cheek, gently tucking some hair behind his ear. Moving closer, he pressed a soft kiss to his lips, lightly pushing Nathan towards the bed. Of course he would take this slow. He didn't want to scare Nathan away... It would be a shame if that happened.

Following Lance up the stairs and to the bedroom Nathan let his eyes wander as they went, overly interested in the way that Lance lived and everything that he had. Of course he could only dream of living like this, he followed him into the bedroom and was once more surprised by what he found inside. He didn't have that much time to really focus on it when he felt their bodies press together eyes going up to Lance as he spoke telling him that if he needed him to slow down he would. That meant a lot to him, but considering he still felt a little pressured to do this to begin with he didn't think it would matter what pace it happened in. Kissing him back he felt himself being pushed back towards the bed, there was little resistance from him as he moved in that direction breaking the kiss to turn his gaze instead to the bed.

It looked comfortable, and expensive, but he was less worried about that right now as he turned to face Lance when the bed was right before him. Now that he was here and the bed was right behind him it brought this into a whole new light, he knew that this was really going to happen now, and as much as that made him nervous he had already agreed and told Lance that they could. Looking up into the other's eyes, eyes he was so used to showing compassion and love towards him he felt himself relax a little, Lance always gave him the impression of being loved and cared for so he might as well give all of himself to the older man.

In a way it seemed fair to do so, regardless of whether or not he personally felt ready, leaning up he pressed his lips to Lance's knowing that if he was left with his thoughts to long he would talk himself out of it and try to back out. He had already upset Lance once tonight, he didn't plan on doing it again, "I trust you." he added whispering the words against Lance's lips. And he did, if the other was ready for this step, if he wanted it, then Nathan trusted him to take it as slow as he needed and to make him not regret giving it up to him.

Lance's eyes softened at his boyfriend's words. "I'm glad you do." He murmured, then lightly pushed Nathan down. The man pulled back slightly, for a few moments only, just to take in his lover's body. He truly was gorgeous... Lance looked awe-struck, his hands slowly sliding down from the other's chest to his hips. "You're so beautiful." He exhaled, leaning down to press a kiss to the side of his neck. From there, he went downwards. Lance left a trail of kisses down his throat, over his collarbone, right until he reached his nipple. He brushed his lips over it, teasingly letting his tongue peek out just for a quick lick. He would be able to play Nathan's body like a finely tuned instrument after a while. He'd know exactly what to do to pull out heavenly moans from him - and that was all he wanted.

"Just relax, kitten." Lance spoke softly before reaching over to the drawer beside the bed. He pulled out a small bottle of lube - vanilla scented - and poured some on his fingers. He rubbed them together to warm the lube up, in the mean time continuing to pepper Nathan's neck with soft kisses and light sucks - he didn't do anything to leave a mark, at least not yet. Pressing his lips right under his jawline, the man slowly pushed one finger into his ass, exhaling slowly at the warmth and tightness that greeted him. "If you need to, you can grip on me." He chuckled, lightly nuzzling his nose against Nathan's neck. Lance was willing to be patient tonight. As long as he got his reward, he could work a little bit more for it. It wasn't that hard.

Lance used his other hand to tease Nathan's cock. He drew small circles over the length, gently rubbing his thumb against the slit, trailing over it again and again, everything to make him hard and willing to accept the pleasure he was offering. "Do you like it when I touch you here?" He asked, his voice gaining a rougher, huskier edge to it as he let his fingers dance over the younger's balls. "Where do you want me to touch you, love?" He continued, slowly trailing his fingers upwards. It was fairly obvious that Lance was experienced - as if that wasn't clear already, purely by all of his gestures. Dating wasn't a new thing for him, and sex came naturally with dating.

Nathan looked up at Lance when he was pushed down onto the bed, eyes watching his movements and noticing how he looked over his body making him temporarily self-conscious as a light blush colored his face. He knew there was no reason to suddenly feel so nervous, but he couldn’t help it, Lance’s hands on his chest before they moved down to his waist did help him relax a little bit. A soft sound escaping him at the feeling of his boyfriend’s lips on his neck, moving lower, over his collarbone and to his chest a soft moan breaking from his lips when he felt Lance’s mouth on his nipple. His nipples had always been sensitive, and now was no exception to that, arching his back he pushed himself up into the touch.

He was having absolutely no problem relaxing like he was being told, though he was a little over aware of what was being done, including watching him open the drawer before pulling out a small bottle of lube. Breathing having picked up slightly as he rested easily against the bed watching Lance the best he could as kisses were pressed against the side of his neck and under his jaw. After a moment his eyes slipped shut just in time for him to feel a finger slip inside of him a gasp escaping his lips, it had caught him off guard a little despite the fact that he had watched Lance put the lube on his fingers and knew that it was coming. Shifting on the bed beneath his boyfriend he squirmed slightly, eyes slowly opening as the digit moved inside of him, listening as Lance spoke.

As of right now he didn’t think it would be necessary to grip onto him, but he was definitely going to keep it in mind, a moan broke past his lips when Lance started to pay attention to his cock as well. The combination of that single digit moving around inside of him and his hand on his hard cock kept his body in overdrive, the sensations were pleasant as his breaths became a little more erratic. “Yes.” The words slipped out of his mouth before he had a chance to stop it, it sounded almost needy which in turn made him blush, there was no chance for him to even think about that when he heard Lance speak again. He noticed how Lance seemed to be a pro with his movements, hand stroking him and touching him in all the right places, normally that would make him wonder just how many times he had done this and with how many other people but his brain couldn’t seem to focus on more than just the pleasure at the moment.

Whimpering softly at the question of where he wanted Lance to touch him he didn’t answer at first, mind trying desperately to figure out where exactly he wanted those devilish touches. It wasn’t like he wasn’t already touching him where he wanted it, though at first he had been hesitant there wasn’t any hesitance from him now, his body easily giving in to Lance and his touches and mouth. Blushing softly, he tried to get his mouth to work to tell Lance that he wanted him to continue to touch his cock, but it was harder to get out than he would have thought. As much as he did enjoy the feeling of Lance’s hand on him, he wasn’t normally the type of guy to ask to be touched anywhere and found it a bit difficult to do so now.

Lance hummed in satisfaction as he pulled the first moan from his boyfriend's mouth. It was truly a lovely sound, one he wouldn't mind hearing every day. So, Nathan's nipples were sensitive - he'd be sure to keep that in mind. It was especially fun to make his lovers hard when in public. A few "accidental" touches here and there, a couple of kisses, and he'd have them begging to come home to fuck. Once Nathan got to experience how good it felt, Lance was certain it would be his fate as well.

Lance's lips pulled into a smile at the answer. However, he pulled his hand away altogether just seconds later. "Now, sweetheart, you're going to have to tell me where to touch you, or I won't touch you at all." He spoke, adding the second finger to his ass. "Communication is key, don't you agree? How will I know if it feels good if you don't say anything?" He questioned, pushing his fingers deeper in, aiming to brush against his prostate. "So, tell me, love. Where do you want me to touch you? Tell me the details." He smiled, twisting his fingers inside before spreading them apart slightly, slowly working his way to stretching his lover out.

Lance loved keeping his lovers on the edge. Soon he'd introduce his many kinks to the table as well. He'd be in control of when, or even if Nathan gets to cum, he'd punish his boyfriend if he disobeyed - he'd make Nathan his little, perfect pet. Lance couldn't wait to finally get to tie him up, then perhaps have him wear a collar, even when in public. Sure, it could be hidden by his clothes, but it would be a small reminder that he belonged to Lance now. And, of course, after perhaps a couple of months, he'd have Nathan get a tattoo. He'd brand the man, so he would truly be his forever. Lance thrust his fingers in and out of the other, slowly, making sure the digits went in right to the knuckles each time. He was certainly taking his time, as if he was teasing the redhead.

Nathan had a feeling when he had answered that Lance would want a more specific answer from him, that didn’t mean he hadn’t tried to get away without doing so. A slightly whine escaped him as his boyfriend spoke feeling the addition of the second finger, it stung slightly but he didn’t say anything or complain. Feeling the digits move deeper inside of him made him shift, body shaking slightly from the pleasure, his breaths had started to speed up, gasping when he felt Lance’s fingers hit his prostate sending a surge of pleasure up his spine. “Damn…” he murmured, trying to ignore what was being asked of him, but he knew he couldn’t.

The fingers twisting and spreading inside of him made him groan back arching to push into them as they moved in and out of his ass, taking in a sharp breath he knew what Lance was waiting for. Waiting to hear where exactly he wanted him to touch him, his mind was racing trying to figure that out as well but it came down to the fact that he wanted his hand back on his cock where it had been. His eyes were slightly dazed as they moved to Lance’s face, locking on his boyfriend’s gaze, “Please…” he said softly pausing for only a moment, “I want you to touch my cock.” He finally managed to get out and only hoping that was enough to get what he felt like he desperately wanted.

Squirming slightly on the bed beneath Lance, eyes pleading with him silently. Thinking back on his past relationships Nathan couldn’t think of one that even closely resembled this one, there was no comparing Lance to anyone else or even finding enough in common with another guy to even guess what was going to happen next. He never would have expected to end up like this, it never crossed his mind that his boyfriend would actually want him to tell him where he wanted to be touched, never occurred to him that he would tease his body before doing anything with it. There wasn’t any complaint from him though, and he honestly doubted he would complain either way considering he never had before. His attention was caught by the look in the older man's eyes, and it briefly made him wonder what he was thinking.

Lance's lips stretched out into a wide, pleased grin. "Well, since you asked so nicely." He chuckled, grasping his cock with one hand. The man gave it a few teasing pumps before pushing his thumb against the slit, pressing into it slightly. While he was teasing the other's cock, he pushed the third finger into him, immediately aiming to hit the prostate again to drown any discomfort. To keep Nathan distracted, he latched his lips around his nipple, sucking on it slightly before flicking his tongue against it. He wanted to believe that Nathan would come at least twice tonight - if he did his job properly, he was sure that would happen.

At last, Lance pulled his fingers out, moving back slightly to look at his lover. "You ready?" He asked, his voice soft once more. The man reached for the lube again, slicking up his cock - without a condom. He hoped that Nathan didn't have any STD's. He himself, of course, didn't have any either. He made sure to check regularly. The reason why he didn't use a condom, at least when he was with guys, was because coming inside was almost like marking them. That way, he could leave marks on the outside - such as hickeys or bruises - as well as inside. Branded everywhere... It sounded like perfection.

Lance positioned his cock against the other's entrance, holding his shaft before glancing up at the other. A smile tugged at his lips, his hand coming down to rest on top of Nathan's hip. He moved his head down, catching his boyfriend's lips into a kiss before slowly beginning to push inside. A low moan of pleasure rumbled from his throat, his eyes closing at the blissful feeling. He could never cease to be amazed at how good it actually felt to be inside of someone. What could he say? He absolutely loved sex. Some may even say he was a bit addicted... He refused to admit that himself. He wasn't addicted, it was just an occasional pleasure to indulge in from time to time.

Groaning softly his eyes drifted shut as he felt the hand close around his cock once more, it was what he had wanted despite not necessarily having wanted to ask for it. Despite that he knew if he had to he would, end of story, and now that Lance’s hand was moving on it he could care less what he had to do to get it to stay there though he was drawn from his thoughts as his boyfriend’s thumb slipped slightly into his slit sending a surge of pleasure up his spine and almost making him come right there. His body shaking slightly, he was only a little aware of a third finger slipping into him, the mouth on his nipples enticing moans from his lips and the straight shot to his prostate from Lance’s fingers made it so his body barely took noticed of the addition.

The moment his hands vanished and fingers slipped out of him Nathan became even more aware of what was coming next, he watched Lance as he spoke reaching for the lube to slick up his cock, “Yes.” He replied with a nod. Though he did notice that he didn’t put a condom on, he was tempted to object and insist but at the same time it wasn’t like he had to worry about getting pregnant, and he had always been careful with past boyfriends and knew he didn’t have anything so was there really a point? Deciding that he didn’t really have one he said nothing about a condom and just watched as Lance positioned himself against his entrance.

Shifting slightly as a hand was put on top of his hip keeping him against the bed and in place he just waited for what he knew was coming, it came with the other’s lips on his. Groaning softly at the feeling of being entered and stretched even more he didn’t protest, with the slow entrance he was aware of every inch sinking into him, but he focused his mind instead on his boyfriend’s lips on his. Lifting his hands to rest them on the other’s sides, there was a part of him that didn’t think he could ever get used to feeling him sink inside, but if tonight was any indication he was sure he would have plenty of chances to get used to it. This wasn’t something he gave up easily, but he felt like he had given it up quite easily when it came to Lance, he just hoped that in doing so he hadn’t made it seem like he would always be that easy to sway into doing things.

He wasn’t aware of how long it took before he was sure that Lance was buried completely inside of him, he couldn’t really remember the last time he had felt so stretched and full, but it had been awhile. Then again it had also been awhile since he had last been with someone he had sex with too, managing to break the kiss he took in a shaky breath and let his eyes rove over them before his eyes locked with Lance’s eyes waiting for him to start to move and knowing it was coming, he was as ready as he was ever going to be.

Lance hummed softly in encouragement when Nathan lifted his arms to place them on his sides. Lance loved the bodily contact - while sex was the best thing that they could do, showing affection with things like cuddling, kissing, or even just hand holding were always perfect. Especially if Nathan was the one initiating them. Sure, Lance had to be in control, but these things didn't count. They only proved that Nathan really did love him, and therefore would be willing to spend the rest of his life with Lance, after a bit of... Encouragement.

Lance pushed himself fully inside, groaning softly before gripping the other's hips with both hands, spreading his legs apart. "I'm gonna start slow, then slowly speed up. When the pace is comfortable with you, tell me to keep it that way. Okay, kitten?" He asked softly, leaning down to press a few more kisses to his throat before slowly pulling his cock out only to push it back in. The man started very slowly, just letting Nathan get used to his length. His thrusts were firm, however, with his shaft going in fully every time. While he was doing so, Lance honestly couldn't help but let his thoughts roam free as well - about what he was going to do with Nathan later in their relationship. Honestly, one of the things he liked most was spanking. Nathan's ass was absolutely perfect for that - round, with just enough flesh to have that adorable jiggle after each slap. Oh, Lance could already see his bottom redden, while Nathan had tears in his eyes... Those thoughts alone made him thrust just a bit harder, desperate to hear his moans.

"Put your hands around my neck." Lance grunted out, beginning to pick up the pace. Gripping his hips a bit tighter, the man leaned down, sucking on a spot underneath his collarbone, this time with the intention to leave a mark. For now, it would be one only he got to see, easy to cover up with clothes and all. He couldn't wait to give him hickeys on his neck, though - somewhere where everyone would see that he belonged to someone. Lance wouldn't hesitate for a single moment to give him a hickey in public, either. He'd fuck Nathan in a park if he wanted to. The thoughts began swimming around in his head, making his thrusts even sharper, faster, all aimed straight to his prostate. He wanted to hear Nathan moan his name.

A soft gasp escaped Nathan as Lance finished pushing inside of him, his back arched feeling completely filled as he took in a deep breath trying to calm his quickened breathing. The hands on his hips drawing him back to reality as he heard his boyfriend speak, telling him how he would start of slow but would gradually speed up and to let him know when it felt good and to keep up a certain pace. Taking in a shaky breath he nodded not really having a chance to say anything as he felt him start to pull out before pushing fully into him once more another gasp escaping his lips, the next few moments had his back arching as he tried to get used to the feeling of his boyfriend, his thrusts were firm despite being slow always hitting him straight in the prostate and sending a surge of pleasure up his spine making him whine.

His body easily giving into the thrusts providing no resistance even as they picked up pace slightly, he tried to shift beneath Lance but the hands on his hips kept him firmly in place. Eyes drifting shut as he took in a sharp breath his mind was dazed from the pleasure flooding through him and he wasn't aware of anything that wasn't Lance's cock inside of him, or the other's hands on his hips. Even then his body seemed only slightly aware of his boyfriend's hands to lost in the feeling of him moving deep inside of him, despite knowing he shouldn't his mind started to unconsciously compare it to previous experiences. There really was no comparison though, the reactions Lance seemed to get from his body made him feel like he Lance knew his body better than he did, and that certainly couldn't be possible, especially considering this was their first time even having sex. His brain was pulled back to the present even if only slightly when he heard Lance speak, the words coming out in a grunt as he kept moving above him.

Nathan obeyed and wrapped his arms around Lance's neck without hesitation, breaths coming out in pants as he felt the pace pick up, the grip on his hips becoming stronger -he was almost positive he would bruise- and feeling him suck on the skin beneath his collar bone sure he was going to leave a mark. His back arched and a flurry of moans escaped him, he could feel himself being pushed closer to his orgasm, and knew he wouldn't be able to hold it back for very long not when each thrust hit his prostate head on and made him quiver beneath his boyfriend. He had never felt such strong pleasure before and knew that he could certainly get used to it as he struggled to keep his climax at bay. It was no use and with a gasp he came body tensing beneath Lance as the other's name fell from him lips in a breathy moan, his body overly sensitive in the aftermath of his orgasm.

Lance relished in the sweet, blissful moans of his lover. He adored those sounds. One thing that was a must for him during sex was hearing his lover moan - the more, the better. Lance felt like it was the best kind of indication about whether he was doing a good job or not. After all, it was most important for him to feel good, Nathan would always come second, at best. Perhaps in a couple of years, when he was broken fully, Nathan would come at the last place, but he wouldn't mind that. By then he would be like a slave for Lance. He always adored the aspect of owning a slave for himself. There were times when he'd considered buying one, but he decided that making one of his own was way more fun.

Lance was a bit disappointed with how quickly it ended, but hearing his name come from that perfect little mouth was almost enough to drive him overboard as well. After Nathan came, the man snapped his hips forward a few more times before releasing inside with a low, loud groan, spilling his seed inside the other. His breathing a bit heavier than usual, Lance leaned down, beginning to press soft, loving kisses over Nathan's neck and chest, paying more attention to the hickey he'd made. "From one to amazing, how would you rate this?" He asked playfully, a breathy chuckle slipping past his lips, tickling Nathan's skin. He pulled away, looking down at Nathan with a satisfied look in his eyes. One day, Nathan would be all his. He'd be tied up and kept for Lance to enjoy.

Lance slowly pulled out, looking down to watch cum dribble from Nathan's hole. "Well... I suggest we go and wash up now, love." He smiled, slowly sliding his hands over his hips, his smile widening slightly at the bruises he'd left there. He could see the imprints of his fingers clearly there, staining his perfect, milky skin. He felt like he'd tainted Nathan... He didn't feel sorry for that one bit. If anything, he felt proud. The man pressed a quick kiss to the other's lips, gently tugging on his bottom lip with his teeth before letting go entirely. "Should I carry you there, princess?" He laughed, keeping the atmosphere playful and light. It wouldn't do any good for him to reveal his darker side just yet. It simply wouldn't be smart.

The last few snaps of Lance’s hips into him sent what felt like lightning coursing through him, his body shaking from how sensitive he was, his back arched and a groan escaped him as he felt his boyfriend release deep inside of him. He could feel the heat inside of him from his boyfriend’s cum, it filled him enough to let him know it was going to take a while for him to clean himself up completely, or out completely more like it. Pulled from his thoughts he looked tiredly up at the other as he felt his lips on his hot skin, the kisses were gentle and helped him relax his body as he sighed softly eyes drifting shut for a moment. “Amazing.” He murmured tired eyes watching the older man, he was tired now, but could tell that he wouldn’t be sleeping quite yet especially as he felt Lance start to pull out of him, doing so slowly and allowing him to feel the full length leave him a soft groan escaping his lips as finished pulling out.

Having no energy to do anything but lay there his eyes remained on his boyfriend as Lance spoke suggesting that they go and wash up, as good as that suggestion was Nathan was pretty sure he wouldn’t be capable of getting up from where he was. The solution to that came a moment later when he was asked if he wanted to be carried, part of him wanted to say no, still wanting to have at least that much independence despite what had just happened but as he pushed himself in into a sitting position he wasn’t really sure his legs would be able to hold him if he was to stand up. His body was a little sore as he noticed the bruises that had been left on his hips, of course he knew they would be tender in the morning considering how well they had already formed. Slightly surprised that it hadn’t hurt when it was happening, but he figured that it was probably thanks to the pleasure that had been coursing through his body.

Turning his gaze back to Lance he met his gaze and gave a rather sheepish smile, “It’s probably the only way I’m going to get there.” He admitted a little shy by that fact. He couldn’t remember a time when someone had fucked him to this point before, where his legs were weak and he had no energy for anything, normally he was still very much capable of taking care of himself and cleaning up after, not this time though. It did make him thankful that he was spending the night here and wouldn’t have to worry about going home, not to mention after sex he really enjoyed spending time with his partner, no was no different.

Lance's lips stretched into a wide, pleased grin at the reply. It was great to hear that. Knowing that he'd fucked Nathan hard enough for him to be unable to even walk properly... It only made his night better. He didn't even go that hard tonight. Lance was curious to see in what state would Nathan be left after a good night of rough sex. He was sure that nights like that weren't that far away... He'd pull Nathan into more and more daring things during sex, he'd take more control, he'd be harsher, until finally he could use Nathan as his very own sex toy. He couldn't wait to film his boyfriend... He adored doing that. Taking pictures, too, but recording how his lovers moaned and begged for him to finally fuck them was probably the most amazing thing ever. He'd see how much Nathan could stretch out for him. How many toys would he be able to take in? Two? Three? He wanted for Nathan to scream for him.

Trying to shake off his fantasies for now, Lance got out of the bed, leaning down to press another quick kiss to Nathan's lips before picking him up bridal style. His thoughts really could run wild, and he could never properly stop them. Honestly, he was already getting hard, just thinking about how much he wanted to do with Nathan. Maybe he could get a blowjob in the bathroom? "You're so light." He commented with a quiet chuckle, effortlessly carrying him over to the spacious bathroom. It had a tub the size of a car, seemingly with the Jacuzzi function. The water could come both from the faucet or from above, in a dozen different ways - one big stream, several smaller ones, like mist and so on.

Lance seated Nathan down on the edge of the tub, reaching over to turn on the water to fill up the tub, then glanced over at his boyfriend. Unable to resist the temptation, he cupped Nathan's cheek, claiming his lips into a kiss. It wasn't quite as soft and calm as the ones in bed after sex - it was more like one before another round. "It felt so good to be inside of you." He murmured quietly, beginning to leave a trail of open-mouth kisses down the side of his neck. It seemed to have aroused Nathan the previous time, so why not try again? For better effect, he nipped lightly at the very base of his neck, leaving a light mark. By now he was halfway hard, there was no way he'd let Nathan just leave him like that. Guilt-tripping him into things seemed to work, anyway. Nathan would be his before he even realized.

Nathan was more than a little surprised by just how easily it seemed to be for Lance to pick him up, but he didn’t object and found himself relaxing in his boyfriend’s arms. There was something comfortable about it, he felt protected in a way not like he really needed it, glancing up when he heard him speak saying that he was so light made him blush a little. He had often wondered if maybe he needed to gain some weight, after all Lance wasn’t the first boyfriend who had commented on how easy it was to pick him up and move him around, he was just the first one that didn’t make him feel like he was a possession while doing so.

Once he was set down he took the chance to take in the bathroom and the tub he was now sitting on the edge of, it was huge to say the least, and it made him wonder when anyone would even need a tub that big. Looking over at him as he spoke before leaving a trail of kisses down his neck, shifting slightly he turned his head slightly to watch him feeling the nip at the base of his neck a soft groan escaped him. It already seemed as if Lance knew his body better than he should, taking in a deep breath he let it out in a soft sigh turning to look at his boyfriend better, it was then he realized that Lance was half hard already.

For one reason or another he was surprised that he seemed to be getting hard already, not because he didn’t think that it wasn’t possible for someone to get aroused again so soon but he just hadn’t really expected it. Glancing up he met Lance’s gaze, he waited for a moment before he leaned up and pressed his lips gently to his boyfriends kissing him. There was something about being close to Lance that he liked, and he definitely enjoyed kissing him, but it made him wonder exactly how much stamina his boyfriend had. Nathan was already pretty sure that his own wasn’t anywhere near Lance’s not if this was any indication, then again he was also used to once being enough for his boyfriends but wasn’t about to argue.

Lance hummed in pleasant surprise as his boyfriend kissed him. It felt wonderful to have their lips touching again... He deepened the kiss, his hand sliding to Nathan's hair, gripping on it slightly. As he pulled back from the kiss, he licked his lips, desire burning in his eyes. "I want you." He murmured, lust apparent in his voice. With his free hand, he took the other's chin, slowly trailing over his bottom lip with his thumb. "Will you suck me off?" He asked bluntly, getting straight to the point. He wanted to see if Nathan was any good when it came to blowjobs. Lance could get pretty rough after a while, after all, but he didn't really want Nathan to suffocate, perhaps only choke from time to time. Quite frankly, Lance loved the feeling of muscles twitching around his cock.

"I'll take real good care of you tomorrow morning if you do... I'll bring you breakfast to bed." Lance offered, a smile pulling at his lips before he pressed a rougher kiss to the base of his neck. He just wanted to have all of Nathan's body for himself and himself only. There was just something empowering about owning another human being. It made Lance feel like a God, and who didn't want to feel like that? He'd be Nathan's God, someone he depended on for food, for sleep, for pleasure... For everything. Lance adored the power.

Lance couldn't remember the last time he actually fucked until he got tired. At least not with one person. Renting out several prostitutes - sure, he could tire himself out, but whenever he had a lover, they got tired first and would be unable to continue. It wasn't any fun to fuck an unconscious body. That isn't to say he hadn't done that before. When he got frustrated enough, he could easily fuck someone unconscious, as long as they were warm. Rape wasn't such a foreign concept to him. After all, even though he'd gotten Nathan to agree to tonight, the green light was forced out, so, technically, it could almost be counted as rape. Lance found himself liking that idea - he really was messed up. Once they were far enough in their relationship, he could always fuck Nathan against his will and he wouldn't be able to escape him anymore. Lance felt a shudder running down his spine at how good it sounded. Oh, he really couldn't wait.

‘That’s a blunt way to put it.’ Nathan thought as he met Lance’s gaze, obviously the other man didn’t think that he needed to be anything but blunt and though there was a tad of hesitation from him he knew at this point there was really no reason for him not to just accept that it was how he was. “Okay.” He replied not really seeing any point in objecting, they already had sex, a blowjob at this point didn’t really seem like a big deal and he honestly didn’t consider it one. Of course the comment of taking really good care of him in the morning if he did was a slight incentive he probably would have agreed despite the fact, he didn’t feel like he had any reason to refuse when they had already had sex just a moment earlier.

At this point he realized that Lance could probably could have asked him for anything and he would have agreed with little if any resistance, he definitely appreciated the fact that he had asked though instead of demanding. Even if he was they shyer type of person taking orders wasn’t something that sat well with him, sure he could be guilted rather easily into doing things he didn’t want to. That was only because he really hated to disappoint anyone and had always been that way, even now as he turned to face his boyfriend he was sure that he had already discovered as much. That didn’t really bother him, not like it probably should have anyways, he knew he should take that as a hint and put his foot down but even if he wanted to that wasn’t the type of person that he was.

Turning around to face Lance better he smiled slightly as his eyes then moved to his boyfriend’s hardening cock, he reached out at firs stroking him a little knowing that he would have it in his mouth before long and he didn’t mind that idea. It didn’t take him long before he moved and knelt down in front of him, looking up at him and giving a small smile before he leaned forward and took him into his mouth. This was something he gave a lot more easily than sex itself, it was always easier for him to give this instead but with Lance he found himself more willing to give him everything that he otherwise wouldn’t.

Lance felt truly satisfied when Nathan agreed so easily. He didn't even need to encourage him to do it... God, breaking the guy might be even easier than he'd thought at first. Nathan had never seemed like a hard person to break in the first place, but if it went on like this, it could take him only a couple of months to turn him into a perfect little slut for himself to enjoy. He already had a plan set out - once he'd broken his lover, they'd move to another country, leave their current lives behind and from there on he'd treat Nathan just as a slave, with occasional rewards, such as dinners, going out to the movies... Nathan wouldn't be allowed to have any friends, though, that was obvious. Only Lance. His whole word would be Lance. What could possibly be better?

Lance bit down on his lip as his cock was stroked, keeping one hand in Nathan's hair as he knelt down in front of him. He almost commented on how obedient the other was being, but maybe it was just a little bit too soon for that. Instead, he opted for a different kind of compliment. "I could stare at you all day." He murmured, groaning out softly as Nathan's mouth closed up around his cock. It was so warm and soft... He loved it. He loved that feeling. Unconsciously, his fingers tightened in Nathan's hair, his hips twitching in excitement. The man let himself lean back against the wall, placing his other hand on top of Nathan's shoulder. Since it was so easy to get him to give Lance a blowjob, perhaps he should try doing this somewhere public soon. Not fully public yet, of course - maybe in a public bathroom or something for starters.

Lance didn't even try to contain his sounds. Low, quiet moans kept passing his lips, his head falling back against the wall in bliss. He kept pushing Nathan's head down, very lightly, as a small encouragement for him to take in more. He wouldn't just force his cock in yet, though he wanted to do it so bad. He wanted to shove his whole length down Nathan's throat and watch him gag on it for a few seconds before letting him breathe, then he'd just repeat again. He'd use one hand to choke him, only enough to cut off part of the oxygen. Just something to add more adrenaline... One day, he'd do all of these things without even thinking about it.

Nathan hummed softly in response to being told that Lance could stare at him all day, in all honesty he was glad to hear it, he liked the idea that his boyfriend really seemed to like him. Though he was conscious of the fact that the hand in his hair had tightened he didn't bother doing anything about it not really minding, eyes looking up and locked on the other's face. He was glad that he seemed to be able to make Lance happy this way, the gentle pulls on his head pulling him down further telling him that he wanted him to take more of his cock into his mouth. Obliging the best he could every time he moved forward to take his length back into his mouth he took a little more, he was already sure there was no way he would be able to take the whole thing without choking but he would at the very least take as much as he could.

Shifting only slightly on the tile floor to relieve some of the discomfort from kneeling on it his movement put him at a slightly angle to take Lance better and to help angle so that he could take more of him without gagging. After a moment his eyes drifted shut and he focused solely on trying to bring his boyfriend off, despite the fact that he was more willing to just kneel down and give him a blowjob that didn't necessarily mean that he wanted to remain on his knees for extended periods of time especially when he was knelt on a tile floor in the bathroom. Then again he knew that sloppy work wouldn't speed anything up either so he focused on doing it right while making it a little harder for Lance to drag it on for to long.

Humming softly around him as he moved back down to take in more of his boyfriend, taking note right then that was as far as he could go down on him without gagging and that there was just no way he was going to be able to convince himself that he could take anymore. Trying instead to work with what he had been able to take in and figuring that would have to be enough after all he still had taken most of him in his mouth, just not all of him.

Lance let out blissful, low purr-like moans as Nathan continued sucking him off. He began running his fingers over his red locks, still pushing his head down each time he went down. Nathan was good, that much he could admit. He wanted to push his whole cock into his mouth and truly enjoy the experience, but it would most likely just cause Nathan to pull away... Maybe next time. His hips twitching, the man thrust slightly into his mouth, no more than Nathan had taken in by himself. Lance couldn't stop his body from moving, honestly. Not with Nathan looking so absolutely stunning in front of him. He wanted to keep this image in his head forever.

Lance's fingers tightened in his boyfriend's hair again as he approached his climax, keeping Nathan from pulling away as he thrust in a little bit deeper, possibly making the other choke as he let out a low, pleasured groan and came in the younger's mouth. Keeping his boyfriend to his cock for a few moments, he finally pulled out slowly, letting Nathan catch his breath. "Swallow it." He muttered out, reaching down to gently take Nathan's chin, wiping off any excess cum only to push his finger into the other's mouth. "You look so good, mon chéri." He whispered, a mixture between love and lust in his eyes. Any rougher touches that he'd made before were gone without a trace as his fingers danced across his lover's skin, lovingly stroking every curve, adoring the softness.

"Come now, the bath is full. I'm sure you want to clean up, kitten." Lance smiled, pulling Nathan into a short, sweet kiss before turning off the water. He helped Nathan climb into the tub, following after only when the redhead was in. "I love you." He murmured against his ear, pressing a kiss underneath it. The water was hot, enough to steam slightly in the room, but it was still pleasant. For Lance, it was incredibly relaxing. He wrapped his arms around Nathan's waist from behind, pressing slow, lazy kisses to his neck. "I'm so glad you're mine." Lance found himself saying, a smile tugging at his lips as he pressed one last kiss to his neck, then reached for a sponge. This was his approach to relationships. He showered his lovers in affection and love, then took their bodies as a reward for himself. If they refused, he'd just remind them of how much he'd done. There was no way to escape, not anymore.

Taking the sounds that were escaping his boyfriend Nathan figured he was doing rather well, when he was in this sort of position that was what he always used to gauge whether or not they liked how he was doing it so he could adjust as necessary. The unconscious buck into his mouth made him smile slightly around Lance's cock, continuing to move his head, he could feel the other's hand in his hair, occasionally guiding him forward and running through his red hair. Eyes drifting shut for a moment he worked solely on pleasing Lance wanting nothing more than to please him, it was when another thrust came pushing him deeper into his throat that he chocked a little and though he didn't pull back his hands did snap up and land on the other man's thighs.

By the tightened grip in his hair he figured that his boyfriend was about to climax, but he still didn't enjoy the feeling of choking and always tried to avoid it. Noticing how the hand in his hair acted as a way to keep him from pulling away he only had a moment to think about that before he felt Lance tense slightly as he came, the other's seed shooting into his mouth and partially down his throat before it started to fill his mouth. It was a moment later he was pulling out and once he was free his eyes met Lance's as some that had manged to escape was wiped up and pushed back into his mouth he swallowed without needing any further instruction. Though it wasn't a taste he had ever particularly enjoyed he had no problem swallowing it, a small smile crossing his face at the comment of him looking so good.

Nodding he rose back to his feet and allowed Lance to help him into the large tub, relaxing in the other's hold once they were both in the hot water. His body instantly relaxed with the aide of the water a soft sigh escaping his lips as he leaned back against Lance and just enjoyed being in his arms. "I love you too." he found himself replying without hesitation and he really did, for the first time in quite some time he felt like he could completely trust his boyfriend, felt like he could truly enjoy being with Lance. There had yet to be anything to tell him otherwise, he was spoiled more than he really thought was necessary but he would be lying if he didn't say he enjoyed the attention.

Lance bit down on his bottom lip as he watched his lover swallow his cum. Gods, this was easier than taking a candy from a child. A part of him was beginning to feel bored, but perhaps he shouldn't write Nathan off just yet. He'd just push him further and see how much he could actually take. Tomorrow night he'd tie him up, at least his hands. Just for the fun of it. Once they were both in the bath, with his boyfriend leaning comfortably against him, Lance found himself smirking at the reply. He had Nathan wrapped around his little finger. He could definitely make this one into an obedient little slave. "As much as I love hearing you say that, I think I haven't heard enough moaning from you tonight." He mused, one hand creeping down to his hole, pushing two fingers inside, mostly to let the cum flow out.

"It's a little thing I like... Could you jerk yourself off for me, love?" He asked, pressing a few soft kisses to his neck. The man let his other hand move up, gently rubbing against his nipple. "There's something about it that's just... Wow, you know?" He chuckled, lightly nipping on his skin, letting his tongue run over the place immediately after. "Just don't be shy. Not around me." Lance murmured, pushing his fingers in a bit deeper, scooping the cum out. How much was Nathan willing to do when they'd just started their relationship? Maybe he'd agree to have a toy inside throughout the day soon? This was one of his fantasies, honestly. He had a few remote-controlled vibrators just for that. The idea was that he'd let his lover go with their day, and turn the vibrators on at the most unexpected times. He'd get them hard and aroused, but they'd have to promise him they wouldn't masturbate unless they sent him a video.

Speaking of which, he wanted to take pictures of Nathan as soon as possible. Especially in shameful positions. Tied up, with a blindfold and a gag, fully hard and with a thick vibrator in his ass; or on all fours, ass already red from being spanked so much... He had so many ideas, each one better than the last. He'd love to bend Nathan over the windowsill and fuck him there, so that people passing through could hear him moan... Though the best things would come when he was broken. He could hold meetings and have Nathan suck him off under the desk. He could have him prance around naked, or with only accessories. One thing he would never let him do is touch another man in a sexual way. If he did, he would be punished severely.

Nathan was relaxing comfortably against Lance, head resting gently on the other’s shoulder and eyes slipping shut, the water was nice and relaxing helping his muscles relax. Humming softly when he heard Lance speak he glanced up at him, “You haven’t?” he murmured raising an eyebrow, he was a little surprised that the older man wanted to hear more moaning from him, after what they have already done tonight it would have been enough for most. Not that he really minded the fact that Lance enjoyed hearing him moan, he was touched a little that Lance seemed to like those sounds from him that much. It wasn’t until he felt Lance’s hand slip down and two fingers push into him that he realized that when he said that he had meant he wanted to hear more moans from him now.

Whimpering softly as some cum ended up leaking out of him with the entrance, he was still sensitive from them having sex earlier and it didn’t take much to get his body to start reacting again. Quivering against him he was trying desperately to keep a grip on reality, he heard what was asked of him but unlike when it came to sucking his boyfriend off he made no move to jerk himself off or to even start to agree with him. That was something that was a little harder for him to do, mainly because when he thought of doing that it was by himself and not with Lance there to watch him do so. As much as he did love his boyfriend jerking himself off was just something that he felt was for when he was alone only, just the thought of doing it with someone else there watching him do so embarrassed him.

He wasn’t surprised to hear Lance even address that, telling him he not to by shy around him, “I-I don’t know…” he murmured only to moan as he felt a hand rub against his nipples, making him squirm on Lance’s fingers just before they delved even deeper into him making him gasp as they pulled more cum from his body. Shaking slightly, he looked up and met the other’s gaze, body flushing from the pleasure those fingers were causing him, sure that did make his cock twitch in interest as it started to harden again. It just made him whine softly, he was certainly sure that he was not going to forget tonight anytime soon.