Searching for a Roleplaying Partner

BlaqueCatt

Hello everyone. I have returned from an unexpected absence after several months. The issues that I was struggling with are now under control for the most part, and I am ready to begin roleplaying again. Though I will not be able to post as frequently or as regularly as I used to, there will be no more sudden absences.

I am looking for a literate roleplaying partner who is capable of proper spelling and grammar, and who possesses the ability to write at least two paragraphs per post. I would also like a partner who will post at least once a week and let me know if they will be inactive for a while. If asked, I will send potential roleplaying partners a regularly updated list of plots that I have come up with. Many of my roleplays also have dark and/or mature themes that can be triggering to some people, so make sure that you are comfortable with the plot before agreeing to roleplay with me. Most of the plots are one-on-one, but there are also a few group roleplays.

Thank you for considering me as a roleplaying partner.

- Koe

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• virtualoo

• Yukio Takamiya

, hey, do you feel like continuing our previous roleplay now that you're back? ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Heyy...nice to hear from you again. Sure! I wouldn't mind starting another roleplay with you:)

Sent from my SM-J110G using Tapatalk

Hi, I haven't rped with you before but if you're still looking I'd be happy to try out one of your plots.

I'm fine with darker themes as long as they're handled well. Not just used for shock value or to add drama to a plot that had nothing to do with that kind of stuff.

Hello. I'm still searching for roleplaying partners, and I would love to roleplay with you. I can assure you that the dark themes of my roleplays are not random, nor are they used for shock value. Would you like to see my list of plots, or do you have something in mind?

{I was going to send this through PM, but your inbox is full. Please reply via PM.}