Fantasies with manga/anime characters?

Nena21

OK, so I was curious if you guys have fantasies with manga/anime characters or am I the only one?

Most of my fantasies involve sadism (spanking, whipping, beating, biting, I use chains, handcuffs, cages, ropes) as I am a sexually sadistic person.

I've had fantasies with many characters, mostly ukes, like Akihito - Viewfinder, Iwaki - Haru Wo Daite Ita, Masahiro - Gokujou no Koibito and many others, but also with semes (Katou - Haru Wo Daite Ita, Fei Long - Viewfinder, Nowaki - Junjou Egoist).

For example, in my last fantasy I was having fun with Fei Long in a huge cage. :msn_red_fox 9 Fei Long was chained, naked (of course) and I was having a whip in my hand :cuteonion9: and I was humiliating him and ordering him to do different things and when he didn't want to, I was hitting him with that whip and he was screaming in pain :msn_red_fox 6

• Like 1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rotten boy

• JenovaVII

• lotusflower

• BRIDGET

No, sweetie, you're not the only one :cuteonion45:

I've been having fantasies with... guess who? With my Tetsuhiro Morinaga, obviously! Well, I had with others too (Yuki Eiri, Usami), but since I started seeing The Tyrant I only had fantasies with Mori. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Most of them are actually scenes from the manga (it seems I don't have such a rich imagination), and I am Senpai. In my last fantasy I was reviving the love scene in the hotel, when Senpai's house burnt, which is in fact my favorite love scene :cuteonion41:

Yeah, I do have fantasies with manga characters quite often! In my latest fantasy "the action" takes place in a train (it is quite similar to the love scene between Usami and Misaki in the train) and the other one is Aragaki Jin from Aishuu.

My obsession lately is thinking about Takaba being sexually frustrated because Asami hasn't touched him since the last time they had sex, which was the day he finally moved him with him. It's been a week or so, and it is shock for him because he knows, and we all know, Asami is a beast. :cuteonion9:

He starts to think the other might have gone impotent and immediately slaps himself mentally because something like that is impossible. He then proceeds to do what he has to do and tries to seduce Asami.

Obviously this was all Asami's plan to see how much time Takaba could go without sex with him and was having lots of fun with it. Also Takaba was aware it was all Asami's trap but he could care less.

In the end Asami, amused beyond words by the Takaba's attempt at tempting him gave Takaba what he wanted and fucked the other into the mattress. And every single place of the house where it would be possible. (Over)Compensating the week of abstinence. :msn_red_fox 9

Nothing special, just what is normal for them: bondage with a tie & infinite rounds of rough hot sex. :Red_fox:

As a matter of course it has to finalize with Takaba being Takaba and telling Asami he hates him and some other stupid remark while the other lights a cigarette and smirks at him, all the while they are still naked and all sweaty in bed, Takaba lying across Asami's chest.

• Like 3

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i sooooo agree

but now i wish it was an extra in the manga or somethin'

tell me more tell me more!!!!!! :leaf15:

• Like 1

@ JenovaVII

Awwwwww! I think I'm gonna have this fantasy from now on as well :leaf5: It is gonna hunt me for a while... :hamtaro-005 (6):

You know, you are very very talented at writing, you should try to make a fanfiction with them... even if it would be short cause now we want moooooore!!! :leaf7:

• Like 1

Haha... yeah, I do have... with Asami and Takaba from Viewfinder, with Misaki and Usagi from JR, with Kato and Iwaki from Haru wo Daite Ita, with Ewon and Mookyul from Totally Captivated, with Soubi and Ritsuka from Loveless, with.... ok, I should stop :leaf8:

• 2 weeks later...

Fantasy?

Gosh...where in the world do I even begin?

I would like to see Gii make love to Takumi right there in the middle of the school park where they usually have lunch. That would be awesome!

I would like to see Gii make Takumi hot and bothered. I'd like to see Gii make Takumi feel jealous over something again. hahahahhha! I'm so mean!

• 3 weeks later...

fantasies is all i ever have when im not reading yaoi this one time i didnt know an answer for an essay question so i just sat there fantasizing about my takaba and asami (my favorite pair)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh hell yes! I mostly fantasize during my classes when Im really bored lol XD I start smiling and my teacher goes "Are you okay?" and I go like "Hehehe...yeah." XD

• Like 1

Oh hell yes! I mostly fantasize during my classes when Im really bored lol XD I start smiling and my teacher goes "Are you okay?" and I go like "Hehehe...yeah." XD

You're not alone! That is, what happens to me all the time! ...and I love it! :cuteonion45:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I don't fantasize about yaoi manga characters, but I do imagine how a story ought to have ended and pair up different characters from different stories for a while after I've finished reading a plot. My best "cross-over" characters that I'd love to see have a showdown would be Kuran Kaname (Vampire Knight) and Ryuichi Asami (Viewfinder). Two seme's and they'

re both powerful and...okay, so maybe I DO fantasize a little bit... leaf3