Installation Guide for Silver Chaos + Upgrade + English Patch

YLove

lol nvm.. i redownloaded it. XD

EDIT: ugh.. i redownloaded it.. and now the patch wont open.. ;_;

i use windows vista (which sucks) and is there any way i can get through this? Q_Q

when i open the patch, it opens and closes immediately.. i dont even see the blue screen... help?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• alexandergifford

• bamba

• chensim

sooo i finally did it.. for future references, you shouldn't be running many files.. so i tried restarting my laptop and open the installer the very first thing. THE VERY. FIRST. PROGRAM you open when you startup. XD

hello..can you please help me?..I have the same problem the yellow triangle with the ! in the center keeps on popping! how did you get passed this problem? please help me

• 3 weeks later...

i have a problem, when i click at the desktop icon it show weird language and CD ROM, n i cant install the english patch becoz it said that my installation is not complete...help!!! rabbit0:leaf9:

• 2 months later...

Uhmmm... I have window 7 ultimate 32 bit and I can't seem to open up the Glitch patch I downloaded the game with the torrent link you have provided... I run it and it added files but when I tried to run it again it just goes back to the "extracting" thing and won't show the 100% like in the video... What should I do?

I got the solution

just right click the "Patch 1.2" and then troubleshoot compatibility then start program and it will appear wait for 10 seconds to 5 minutes...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi can you help me when i try to INSTALL THE 1.2 UPGRADE

my avg internet security deny's the INSTALLING pleases help

I did everything that was shown in the video and I still get the MainSystem.exe error... Should I redo my installation?

yup probably u should

tho if you deleted open.avi you shouldn't have any problems anymore

maybe it's some conflict with some soft you have?

• 2 weeks later...

I have problem. The installation was a success, but for some reason every time I try to play the game, the few first seconds are fine, then the screen fades to black and stays black and frozen. I don't think it's the compability computer thing, maybe it is, I chekced, but its set on windows XP and I have vista. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem unable to even get to the file page... TT^TT

I click it and it repeatingly with "Domain Not Found" spesifically speaking - the torrent file. Is there, by any chance, another link to download the game itself? rabbit0

• 1 month later...

Ok. I have 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. I downloaded everything from the torrent originally posted and followed the video exactly. When I try to run the 1.2 patch, it extracts the files but doesn't go any further. I saw the post earlier about the "lamentor" thing or whatever, but I guess the download doesn't work anymore. Is there any way to manually add the patched files into the game folder? Because unless I can do that, I have a feeling that I'm not gonna be able to patch it. If need be, I'd be glad to Skype, so I can show you my screen.

Edit: Nevermind. Several hours later, it randomly started working.

I have a problem, when I am trying to install the patch 1.2 the fixer one, its extract bunch of files down but it's never actually start any other installation setup... I tryed to activate it by my self from setup but it didn't work... I don't know why :(

I'm having a problem with it saying mainsystem.exe stopped working. I tried removing the open.avi but it didn't work..

Guest *-Yaoi-*

Really thank you very much it really works !!! @yashii dir VIELEN DANK ! *-* :hamtaro-005 (23):

@Eragorn you have to do so as yashii said in the second post for it to work ! :D Change it to windows XP

• 3 months later...

hey. I started to install the game exactly as the guide says perfectly, but when after I try to install the game (like you sayd on the six row, on your first steps) and I get some kind of error (that I can't understand what they says). and then I figure it's cancel the install. so I am stuck on my way.

maybe is it something I need to download?

if you had that once or think you can help It will be gratfull.

hope to here some help, and thx for this guide ^_^

hey. Ive got a problem with the glitch path. everytime I push on the icon to instsall it there's some error pump out and it's just not installing it. I did exactly what you sayd and here I am.

please help me.

• 1 month later...

i was having troubles with it too. the same "MainSystem.exe has stopped working" just pops up every time. i tried deleting open.avi but it didnt help what do i do?

• 5 weeks later...

Can anyone help me Please?...I installed it and it worked perfectly on the start..It only gives the story and then my game closes?.\