Installation Guide for Silver Chaos + Upgrade + English Patch

YLove

go to disk C: - Documents and create there a folder named "VividColor" (write it exactly like this with capital letter) and try to install the game after that :)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Shikey

• Foxsbunny

• bamba

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe u should try deleting the folder you have created and try again to click on Yes when this appears

2005pwi.jpg

if it still doesn't work try to create again the folder VividColor and inside of it the folder SilverChaos... on the exact patch as shown in the image...

• 2 weeks later...

I can't even get it installed. After choosing the folder i want to put it in, it's like, "the folder has been moved or deleted... do you want to create it?" Which is wierd since I hadn't touched anyhing in the folder save for the exe file. After its done "Installing" it gives me some error(not sure since its in Japanese, it has like the yellow triangle with the exclmation mark in it). Not sure what's happening. Help please. Using windows Vista.

can u explain it better?

After choosing the folder i want to put it in, it's like, "the folder has been moved or deleted... do you want to create it?"

are u receiving this error when you want to extract the game or when you want to install it?

u may try downloading the game again and see if it works...

It's when I'm trying to install. And I've tried to install it quite a few times. Also, I'm putting it in the default folder, i.e document/vividcolor/etc...

Edit Post. Ok passed that problem. Sorry for the bother.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry but I've got a diffrent problem... ther isn't any folder. there is a file and I can't open it. When I cklick on it there open a new window where i should chose a program which I want to open it. I don't know what this means... ( I can't speack english well but I hope you understand what I mean) Please help i really want to play this game...

• 4 weeks later...

Installing the game went alright but as I've come to installing the glitch patch, the initial pop-up shows up but nothing happens after that. I've followed all of the instructions, changed my non-unicode language to Japanese and even tried re-downloading the file and for the life of me, I can't figure out what's wrong. I would like to try the game out but I fear that I may have to live without at this rate.

here it's what a user said would work if you are using a 64-bit os but use it at your own risk bcoz I've never tried that so I am not sure... anyway if u want to try that check

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there. Just downloaded Silver Chaos and the glitch patch and english patch.

My issue is as some other users have here. I click on the Glitch Patch 1.2 and the window pops up... it puts in some files... then nothing else happens after that, no other window... nothing. I watched the video and i did the same as in the video... still nothing.

My windows is Vista 32bit so i know it's not an issue of only working on 32bit. Any suggestions?

EDIT: after about 10 - 15 mins it popped up and then installed correctly. Hopefully it works now!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the installation.

I oper the installer, then do the 600 option and click on the button like in the video but it gives me this little window in gibberish and it won't install the game /"