Most depressing yaoi anime?

Nena21

yeah, I agree. to me, the most depressing sotries were Winter cicada and Ai no kusabi. Wonderful stories, but... You know... You start to watch these animes and you know that it will end in some nasty way..:(

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• lotusflower

• sarah3161

• lsd

Legend of the blue wolves. (read koukoutsi's post. This is in a spoiler, okay?)

First the uke gets raped by this absolutely disgusting fat guy (seriously don't suggets you look at it), then his ***** gets choped off by the other seme (seriously, WTF!?) then that seme, who is in love with the uke, dies. Won't go any further, incase you want to watch it...

Overall, it was depressing AND absolute disgusting!

Anyways...

Ai no kusabi made me cry a little bit...

I guess any anime where somebody dies is quite sad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aww mine has to be uhhh kuroshitsuji 2 and loveless... in kuroshitsuji 2 i hate it when claude kills alois!!! Aww man i cried for days!!! Also in loveless ritsuka gets beaten by his mum and his brother gets murderd soubi gets raped when he was about 13 and gets a nail through his hand... Ritsu-sensi gets his eyes gouged out and soubi also gets beloved carved into his neck owchh :'( Saying now more...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"Sukisho" was the most depressing for me. I cried for the last episode or two. It was touching, but so sad.

Indeed, there are many sad anime, like Winter cicada, Mirage of blaze, Legend of blue wolf( unfortunately has only one episode), but, in my opinion, the saddest anime is Ai no kusabi. I first saw more than a year ago, the 2 OVA, but i still can not escape the sadness that he left to me. Just thinking about that anime makes me sad, i tried to see it a second time, but i could not. Is a perfect drama that will make you cry long after you've seen, damn, it's almost like a drug, congratulations to those who have created.

• 4 weeks later...

hm, you people inspired me to go watch winter cicada now...

anyway, i guess ai no kusabi is pretty depressing.

the one that made me cry was No.6. Again, it's not yaoi but it revolves around two guys who obviously want each other. They even kiss on the lips.

so anyway, No.6 isn't exactly depressing but the last episode was heartbreaking... i cried quite a bit...

I haven't really watched too many series but I have watched Mirage of Blaze. It was a good series but it kind of felt unfinished (maybe that was just me? :msn_red_fox 7 ) I really liked it thought I didn't really find it to be sad but it does have a bit of a depressing aura.

I can't decide between Mirage of Blaze and Ai no Kusabi and, masochist as it seems I am, I totally loved both of them *___*

thissssss anime !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK_o0kTBdWC1eOquRePGyGhDaSb8hDaey_JO5tTteeexf9vLGiBA

Kono Danshi Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu

it has weirrdd storyy and weird graphics too...:cuteonion43:

but i don't know why the ending makes me cry a looooooot :8onion5:

Mine is Ai no Kusabi. without a oubt. Oh, they could have lived together happy because Iason finally won Riki's heart after like 3-4 years so it just sucked so much and i was depressed as a result for like the rest of the day i think i even cried... Naaw, but it is my favorite yaoi bacuse it has so many remakes as well like taming riki amnd the 2012series and the actual novel which, btw, ,i never finished cause i knew what was coming and was too scared to read about the heartfelt and yet so damned gut wrenching story of Rikis and Iason's beautiful love coming to an end after so much work. WHAAAH rabbit13

there are only two animes that have ever made me cry and they are both yaoi titled, they are Bronze and A Cicada in the Winter.

Both had brilliant story telling and a plot that just drew me in so much! I have also noticed alot of people saying ai no kusabi. I am a huge huge fan of ai no kusabi and i found it more dark than depressing, but that was my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I highly recomend finishing the novels especially since a new volume is coming out latyer this year, it shows a more in depth side of the world and pulls on so many emotional heartstrings

Weeeell... I'm pretty sure I've watched some quite depressing animes... but I can't remember which ones.

Mirage of Blaze for sure (I don't remember how much of a depressing story it was, but I know it gave me some bitter moments)

07 Ghost (I know it's not yaoi, but it aproched some idea of shonen ai), man how I fought the tears.

X1999, for the love of what's good, it was plain tragic.

I can't remember anymore right now, but I know I've watched more... or maybe I'm mixing the mangas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it's Fuyu no Semi (winter cicada).. TT i sobbed really, but when i read the manga haru wo daite ita i laughed at the scenes, damn~! it's just kato and iwaki fooling me around. tsk