Hottest Asian guy...

Yuki

That Baba picture!!!!! whew, it's getting hot in here! LOL

yeah it's really getting too hot here. and your signature doesn't help, Jed XD!!!!

Baba-chan and the almighty cheekbones of love. YESSSS!! I think I have emphasized them so deeply at the TK fanclub. Those cheekbones should be INSURED! Those cheekbones are begging to be licked. Each cheekbone should have its own name. And speaking of other bony prominences, may I also add Baba-chan's COLLARBONES. Damn that man! Another part of his body that needs to be insured and licked as well. Yum!

@Yoji: GOOOOOOSH. I love to hear you spazzing over Baba.

YES. LET'S INSURE THOSE CHEEKBONES. YES. LET'S INSURE THOSE COLLARBONES. YES. LET'S INSURE THAT TOO-DAMN-CUTE NOSE. YES. LET'S INSURE THOSE LIPS-SO-DAMN-GOOD-AT-KISSING-OMG.

ahahahaha his cheekbones are begging to be licked?!??!! OH GOSH. you wanna make me totally go gaga, neee XD???!!

• Like 3

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• 鼠ドル

• shirotsuki

• ShivaDrake

@shirotsuki

OMG!!! These guys from your pictures at page 31 are soooooooo incredible hottttt!!!!!!! onion10:cuteonion25::6onion72:

It´s almost like a visual orgasm to look at these sexy pics... rabbit16

@all

You guys all have a very good taste.... why are the asian guys so damn hot????

But my heart beats only for one absolutely gorgeous man:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh guys... i love him sooo much!! foxy3

Isn´t he totally enchanting???foxy2

• Like 3

@Selinia86 thanks! thanks darling!! :D

it's my most recent obsession *___________*

Kim Jae Wook...

-dazed-

he looks so hot!! no matter what he does... -drools-

• Like 2

OMG!!! These guys from your pictures at page 31 are soooooooo incredible hottttt!!!!!!!

It´s almost like a visual orgasm to look at these sexy pics...

@all

You guys all have a very good taste.... why are the asian guys so damn hot????

But my heart beats only for one absolutely gorgeous man:

@Selinia: OMG I didn't recognize him in the first pic. ahahahah, gorgeous.

Yeah, Daisuke deserves absolutely more attention.... mmmmm

tumblr_m3gprsAP261r08roco1_500.jpg

OMG!!!! okay guys can't help but post these pics :

tumblr_m1qxpyi7381qb5qe0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1qxpyi7381qb5qe0o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m1qxpyi7381qb5qe0o3_500.jpg

tumblr_m1qxpyi7381qb5qe0o4_500.jpg

DAISUKE, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO ON THE BANANA PHONE??!

AHAHAHAHA I'm cracking up xD OMG!!!!!!! DAISUKE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

• Like 7

OMFG any idea what BABA IS SAYING in this? seems like heve said it twice. id you see this video. OMFG HIM IN RIPPED JEANS. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dat face -dies- PETITION TO CLONE BABA!!!!!

bab21.gif

babaryo14.gif

• Like 5

it's just my perv mind's figment or he seems to say OHY HOTNESS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEKKKKK WHEREWHEREWHERE BABA IN RIPPED JEANS ???????!!!!

• Like 2

It was Baba Ryoma DARTS with Daisuke on YT, easy find but it was 20 minutes long and Dai-chan TALKS WAYYYY too much. hahaha, that man. there arent enough of baba on YT GAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 2

It was Baba Ryoma DARTS with Daisuke on YT, easy find but it was 20 minutes long and Dai-chan TALKS WAYYYY too much. hahaha, that man. there arent enough of baba on YT GAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh

AHAHAHAHAHAH DAISUKE MOTORMOUTH OHGOD I GOTTA SEE IT

DAI AFTER THAT BANANA PHONE CALL U ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY GOOOOSH I LOVE U!!

DEMOOOO!!!! Goooooosh. 2nd Baba's gif. that fleeting smirk and OMHG HIS ADAM'S APPLE!!!!! EKKKKKKK!!!

SORRY BABA'S ADAM'S APPLE I DIDN'T MENTION U FOR GETTING INSURANCE BUT OoH LA LA U DESERVE IT OHYESSSOMG U DESERVE IT .

• Like 2

DEMOOOO!!!! Goooooosh. 2nd Baba's gif. that fleeting smirk and OMHG HIS ADAM'S APPLE!!!!! EKKKKKKK!!!

SORRY BABA'S ADAM'S APPLE I DIDN'T MENTION U FOR GETTING INSURANCE BUT OoH LA LA U DESERVE IT OHYESSSOMG U DESERVE IT .

OMG YESSSS THAT ADAM APPLE. so sexy, i wanna kiss and lick him there, give it some of my attention, teheheheheheeh omfggggggggggggg but I think Generally Guys FIND THAT WEIRD. KEKEKEKKE

• Like 2

@shivadrake:uwoooghhhhh~~ miura-kun is so d*mn perfectly sexy on those pict, especially half naked one~~

arigatou for post those pics dear shivadrake, he's just so gorgeous man i've ever seen ( Baba is one of gorgeous man in my list too~LOL)^^

Ah, by the way, i have some Baba pics that I love so much^

tumblr_lw20j6UNSa1qi5vimo1_r1_500.jpg

4uhcuwjjzv288985g.jpg

tumblr_lu1ahmMrQC1qi5vimo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu70i4dU661qauw8ro2_250.gif

tumblr_lqf75cMsVp1qcmveco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln4wc15q6q1ql2pboo1_500.png

• Like 3

EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK@KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm staring at Baba' chest. I wanna grab those hips and #@*! OH GOSH NITA I LOVE YOU.

right now in my perv mind is going on a fanfic about the last pic OMG it's like Shing winks at GII and thinks "YOU'RE NOT BAD AT ALL, MAN" and Baba's look is like "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??? WHY ARE U STARING AT MY PET EKKKKKKKKKK LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!"

OMG!!! I'm totally nuts.

• Like 2

@andreanitzoo

-screams, uvula vibrates- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that pic

tumblr_lu1ahmMrQC1qi5vimo1_500.jpg

I never saw that GREY tank top picture. OMFG I WANT IT ENLARGED. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz where was it from??? GAH That look, omfg. so sultry and sexy!!!!!!!!!

@Ari, HAHAHA You described that picture just perfectly!!!!!!! I can see that going on TOTALLY.

• Like 1

OMFGGG these pictures are huge if you copy the url. GAHHHHH never seen these.

tumblr_lywknokQRF1qi5vimo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lywknokQRF1qi5vimo3_1280.jpg

omoomom breathe. breathe...

• Like 2

@shivadrake: you're welcome, dear^ and guess you describe the last pics so perfectly and that's really something~xDD

@sloanakira: glad you like 'em too, dear, and i still have some of Baba pics that I haven't upload yet^.. and I got those pics from my cousin's blogs long time ago, and i forgot 'bout the links of his blog :( so sorry dear~

• Like 4

Here I go again to make you guys, the baba-kun lovers, clench your lips for reallllllllll~~

tumblr_m26btwPLUU1qdmawoo2_250.gif

tumblr_lze4cv2WJP1qb5qe0o1_500.jpg

• Like 4

His jet black hair really complements his face, it makes him more sexy than he is already.

His eyes speak a thousand words, as if saying - you will do exactly what I'll tell you!!!!

His mouth curves so sexily, anyone who stares at it can be seriously salivating.

Of course, when he speaks - you turn and stare as if the whole world has suddenly stopped spinning.

• Like 3

@Nita: ahahahah yeeees Baba-chan and his laser eyes!!!!

about 2nd pic.... oh cute cute baby-Baba!! sooooo tender Babby-chan I wanna cuddle you!!!

oh wow I've just called him Babby-chan it's so embarrassing ahahaha

Oh Jed your comment is so nice, it's like a (sexy)poem about him! you make me happy!!

Nita we want more pics of Babby-chan!!!!

(maybe naked XD)

• Like 3

@andreanitzoo OMDDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG -sobs uncontrollably- THAT last PIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I wanna cry. OOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhh Baba, WHYYYYYYYY????? You're so [bleep] beautiful. THANK GOD FOR YOUR PARENTS. -gasp- oh GOD. Help me. Why is he so flawless. GAHHHHHHHHHH I love you Andreanitzoo, whoever you are. hahahaha. that's going into my folder of beautiful baba. tekekekeeke.

• Like 1

omfggggggggggggggg you guys, you guise. LOOK AT THIS. OMFffffffffffg INSTANT DIRTY THOUGHTS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omfggggggggggggggggggggggggggg BABA GRUAA -faints-

tumblr_m3u6zw5ix01qir81ho1_250.gif

• Like 1

@all: thank's guys ;) glad you all like 'em :D

Ok", i'll just post another Baba pics^

tumblr_m0iu91BZ9E1qko56qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lywpch6YKV1qi5vimo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m2s80jABNu1qi5vimo16_r1_250.jpg

• Like 3