Unexpected ( matsuo x virtualoo) (18+)

matsuo

Frau was drying his hair, it was a miracle none of the cum get on his clothes...if it did he would just run back to his apartment . The smell of food filled his nostril, it smells delicious.

" The shower all yours , that smells good. What did you cook Adrian?" he leans in looking at what Adrian was stirring . ' He looks so good in an apron...ahhh my kissmark is on his neck...it like a dream !!' Frau was gushing inside his mind.

He leans closer until the smaller male was againts his body. Frau wasn't doing this intentionally at first but having Adrian's facing forward like this reminds him their activities on the couch a moment ago. He breath in and out trying to calm his lower part to behave.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuo

• virtualoo

While Frau was in the shower, Adrian decided he should cook some dinner instead of just eating candy and junk food. Getting on a simple white apron, he started to cook a steak and chicken stir fry. As he was cooking, Frau was out of the shower and leaning in close to him. "Its a steak and chicken stir fry..take it off the heart in 3 minutes while i assess the damage and clean up ok?" He smirked, purposely bumping into the others waist as he headed toward the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

" Yes sir." he hiss a bit when Adrian purposely bumped into him. " Naughty man...." he grumbles as he check on the chiken stir fry.

He do what Adrian told him and set the dish on the table. Adrian had already prepare the table earlier . Frau come back to the living room seems like Adrian had already clean in . He would like to do more later after getting to know the man more personal

While waiting he can't help but surveying the apartment , none of them seems weird or out of place but something keep on bugging his police sense. He shrugged it off.

Adrian make sure he was thourough when he was cleaning himself, not stepping out of the shower until he was clean through and through. He wrapped a towel around his waist, poking his head out of the hallway. "Food looks good, just put it on a plate and I will be right there" He stepped out of the hallway, turning back around and going into his room to get dressed. He soon came back out in a sple pair of blue jeans and a blue t shirt.

" How was damage control?" he grins. Frau look up ti Adrian , loving how the clothes he wears are hugging his figure especially his ass and legs.

" Maybe I should take a picture when we have our 'date' again.." he smirk. They head to the table ready to eat. The food smell good and looks delicious .

"I will consider it..Looking forward to the next date already?" Adrian smirked as he grabbed some utensils to set on the table. "And damage is ok, left some decent marks on me, cheeks are a bright red" He chuckled as he took his first bite of dinner. "I wouldn't mind some more kinky shit again..I can take whatever you throw at me so lay it on me next time officer" He teased with a smirk, eating more dinner. "Not too spicy? Added some peppers to it" He added as a more casual question.

" Ah..no I like spicy food.." he chewed the food slowly savoring it. " Kinky, eh..I got some ideas already ." he grins. The food was good , it was been awhile since he last ate a homemade meal. " Adrian ...you should lay off your activities a bit since you might be drag in the fight between the police and the Saviour. Lately there's been complain and reports about them." he said it seriously.

"I'll be waiting.." Adrian smirked as he went back to eating for a bit. He heard the other mention to be careful of 'Saviour' and he internally chuckled..You have no idea man of the law..You have no idea. "Sure, I'll keep an eye out" He said with a small nod, shoving more food into his mouth. "I am glad you like spice and my cooking..Would be dissapointing to hear otherwise. I'll make sure I cook up another dinner for our next date" He smirked.

" Oh~~ how soon this 'date' is? " he asked. He already finish eating the food Adrian maked. He helped the male with the dish , flirting around, " Adrian , got a pen and paper? " after receiving it, he write his personal number and email. " Here ..if you feel like it, contact me with this number..but for now ..how about we enjoy a bit more. I still hungry for something. " he gave Adrian a mischievous smile. " I wonder if you got some toys that we can play.."

"Any toys..? Well..If you can handle it I do keep a few things lying around. I am a bit naughty when I find the time after all" Adrian smirked, getting up from the table. "I'll hold onto this..and here" Adrian wrote down his email and cell. "for when you want to call" He smirked, going into his room. He brought out a box full of fun stuff, pulling out a whip and bindings. "Can't find me to the couch now can we? You will need to bring some stuff of yours next time or go get some stuff you like at a store" He smirked.

He gently folds the paper and put into his back pocket. " Good choice on toys..I should order something special for you then. " He takes out a butt plug , inspecting it. " This looks fun , how about we have fun in your bedroom..I'll promise to be really 'nice'"

"Well..since you promised..." He teased, standing in the hallway. "Get in here and show me another good time.." He smirked, actually anticipating this. He doesn't remember looking forward to sex more than right now. Frau had his interest immensely and could not wait for mofe

He gently folds the paper and put into his back pocket. " Good choice on toys..I should order something special for you then. " He takes out a butt plug , inspecting it. " This looks fun , how about we have fun in your bedroom..I'll promise to be really 'nice'"

" Well than show me the way~~" he grabs the box along with him, following Adrian. His room was nice with a bed. Frau look at the bedpost and grins ideas already forming inside his head. ' We going to have so much fun~~'

"Well then..I pass you the lead. Go ahead and do whatever you like" Adrian smirked, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I can see the wheels in your head turning over there..What are you planning?" He looked up with a mischievous grin. "I am sure you have plenty of fun and dirty ideas" He spoke, waiting for his first move.

" I got plenty, but first how about you get ready first. " he search for something in the box and found what he search for a blindfold. He ask Adrian to close his eyes and tied it for him.

" Is it too tight?" he than undress the smaller male and push him onto the bed . " Wait a bit."

Adrian heard what Frau had said, closing his eyes so the other could put on his blindfold. He let the other tie it on, it not being too loose or too tight. "Just right.." He smirked, letting himself be pushed into the bed. He found himself being undressed, not sure what to expect now. He tried to listen for what he was getting but he had no idea at all..

Frau pulls out a rope, making sure the rope was smooth as to make sure it won't leave too much mark on the male. He tied it to the bedpost , tugging it to make sure it was tight and Frau started to tie up Adrian wrist. Leaving enough for the man to move a bit. He also binds Adrian's leg , spreading it wide enough . " Hmm~~ Your rope are well maintain ..hihi look what I found in the treasure chest~~".

It was a feather, Frau use it trailing up around Adrian ears, neck , nipples...he twirl the soft material around the pink nipple. " Ooh look at your tits...I only touch it a little ~" he clamp it with the nipple clamp and continue to tease the nip. It was really hard. Adrian was bound with every part of his body was expose. He wonder if the man can cum just with his ass. He grins wanting to try that. " You got such a responsive body..look your cock ..already dripping with love juice my minx~~"

Frau leans ontop of the restraint man and thrust his tongue inside Adrian. Sucking Adrian tongue and kissing him more deeper, he use the feather to tease the clamped nipples. He also put on a cock ring on Adrian, it was a vibrating one as he set it into minimum volume just to tease Adrian and went to the kitchen to get something .

Adrian couldn't see but felt himself being tied to the bed with the rope, soon finding himself tied to the bed. Everything was exposed to the other, not sure where or what he was going to do to him next. He felt the soft touch of what felt like a feather on him, the sensation a bit stronger than usual since he didn't know where to do or what to expect. To add to the growing sensations, now he had on a nipple clamp and a vibrating cock ring. He heard the other leave, wondering where he had gone. Adrian gritted his teeth, trying to control himself.

Frau comes back with a small of ice cubes. " I got some ideas my little minx." he use the smallest ice cube , dripping a drop of cold water on Adrian nipple, teasing the tip. " Look you are getting excited down here too,~~"

Frau use this opportunity to lick the tip, sucking on one side. Adrian was struggling a bit shift left and right due to Frau teasing his cock and nipples. He than began to touch Adrian's entrance...teasing it.

• 1 month later...

"So brutal.." Adrian said with a groan but he did not care. God, he loved a man who can be so torterous and adventurous in the bedroom. Making him feel so good was even more of an added bonus. It was a struggle to breathe with all of the stimulation he could not even see happening to him. He could become addicted to these 'dates', loving the benefits of this with a cop in exchange for no jail time. It was easy for now but he didn't mind easy..If it meant hot teasing sex with a man who could make him melt.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.