• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Rei

• sarah3161

• lotusflower

• 1 month later...

I have to say West End by Aoi Futaba.

It's almost like looking at reject poor poser CLAMP-like wannabe artwork.

Not to mention the super tedious storyline and tiresome characters.

• 1 month later...

I didn't like the art in Boku wa Sakana by Yumeka Sumomo... It is an oneshot, but the art is :5yoyo32:

Also, Choroize Jigoku by Ike Reibun

2l9iemc.jpg

And Honoo no Suna by Tamaquis Wren

xavqps.jpg

These are my "top 3" :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 4 weeks later...

i dont know if that might shock you , but i really dont like MIYAMOTO Kano drawn , although i like some of her works

the characters always look sad and pale, all the emotions looks the same , well, that my opinion so dont get mad at me please :D

I like most of the mangakas referred here until now.

I love Tsuzuki Tsuta, Watanabe Asia, Nakamura Asumiko and Miyamoto Kano very much. (:

--

My opinion of badly drawn mangas would be the likes of Minami Haruka. I won't deny her drawings are cute but please, it's always, and I mean ALWAYS the same thing, play and repeat. Sexy seme, naughty uke, lots of smut, no character, and plot... What plot? It's fine for people who don't care about story and just want to see two bishounen going at it nasty in an adorable style. Not me. (-_-)

Next comes Kanzaki Takashi. I believe I had a liking for her when I had just discovered yaoi, half a decade ago, more or less, but now... Just no.

Also Panco. Really inconsistent style. It's weird and awkward no matter how I look at it just for it to, all of a sudden, pop a kind of nice illustration, only to be obscured by the next strangely proportionated one, which makes it even worse overall.

Tamaquis Wren. Sometimes I like it. A lot. Sometimes it's horrendous. It's tough.

Kabutomaru Chouko and Chitose Piyoko. I'm unable to like the art at all. :/

Takakura Tomoko and Kamo Nabako. (+_+)

Fujisaki Kou(Virgin Love, Junei no Seinen etc..) way of drawing dont really suit me, i think they're actually the ones i dont like the most, i've found others along the way but cant't recall names...

Art is subjective and what works for one person isn't going to do it for another. Personally I'm not a fan of the way Sex Pistols is drawn, I love the storyline so I'm still going to read it but it took a while to get past the art. Those eyes...

Chitose Piyoko's art is, maybe, a little too the same. All the ukes look the same and the semes are the same and it's just mundane. If I'm looking for a smut-centered story though, her works would what I turn to first. If I could get over the fact that her ukes are girls with penises... and not in a good way, either.

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry all fans out there but the style in Cold rain of hapiness is really really not my thing.

Or badly drawn doujinshi... >_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate the drawing like sakura gari , it's kinda making me vomiting after reading, it's not badly drawn, just the drawing is making me headache.

Also maybe it sounds weird but TAKE OVER ZONE is kinda popular?? but I don't like it at all :(

In yaoi, I don't think I've found an art style that I really disliked. But some mangaka bore me a bit, like Chitose Piyoko. It doesn't seem like her style ever changes or gets better, and I have a hard time to distinguish the characters between her mangas since they all look kind of the same...

• 1 year later...