Which is your favorite couple?

Rei

which is your favorite couple in a bl drama?

I can't decide between Gii-Takumi (from the 2nd and 3rd parts of the series) and Taishin-Noeru from Boys Love I really loved both couples very much!

• Like 4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• ShivaDrake

• sarah3161

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:)) hah...

i think the couple in Itsuka no Kimi he is pretty interesting :))

they are Noboru-Hayase ;)) like the suddenly kiss in the film ......

woww...it's so romantic to me ^^

like childish Hayase :))

you must look his embarassing face when he tried to put Noboru's damaged hand into his mouth :">~~~

If I hadn't watched Ai no Kotodama...I would say Takumi and Gii. But now that I have watched Ai no Kotodama...I must say I totally fell in love again and Ootani and Tachibana were so amazing!

So therefore I conclude, my favorite couple is Takumi and Gii - Ootani and Tachibana. hahahahahahha!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love Ritsu-Sho from Kindan no Koi, they were so good together...

Just remembered - Tat and Ek from Right by Me was also adorable...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi since your talking about BL couples. I have a question. BTW I like Takumi and Gii from the second and third movie. here is my question. There is a couple, YunJae and Jaeho. I have seen them in a vampire music video and in what I thought was a movie or series, but it was some kind of music video movie or something. For example: Shattered and The dark Side of a Hero. Can anyone help me in finding the real movies that have these 2 guys. I'd really really like to see them. Please. LOL

for me, in Takumi-kun series, I prefer Takumi-Gii in 1st episode ^0^. Takumi is so cute and innocent, and Gii is gentle and protective. I like their relationship LOL. especially the scene when both of them in the library, it's so funny :-D. and when Takumi hugged Gii when Gii was make exercise to prepare the competition, it's so romantic ^0^. love Tomo Yanagishita ....

I also love Mew-Tong in The Love of Siam, and then Kazuhiko-Kaoru in Summer Vacation 1999. they're so nice, too ^0^.

• Like 1

@mystery

You are talking about YunJae couple... they are both members of the korean band TVXQ. Here in the forum I saw some fanvids with them too, in Watch online - BL Fanvids.

They also played together in a Drama.

Here is a pic for you: 25tugyu.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I like Lan Yu - Chen Handong from the drama Lan Yu ... I like the way they are totally oposite, living in 2 different worlds, one rich - a respected business man, the other one poor - a simple student, the age difference, different views... but sharing one thing: the love for each other! :leaf15:

14kwmwy.jpg

My favorites are Gii -Takumi from Takumi-kun and Noboru - Hayase from Itsuka no Kimi e

2e1hikm.jpg

Thre's three in my mind which i will nver be able to choose...

1st...from itsuka no kimi e...noboru-hayase....wuu...i love hw hayase tries to being close to noboru...so sweet

2nd one is Tachibana-Ootani....they r like totally matched each other...n Ootani is totally hot too....

and now i juz found my new fav couple tht is misu-shingyouji from takumi-kun pure...

eventhough i havent watch the movie thre's something special bout them tht makes me wanna be their fan....ahaha

and Taiki is quite funny in his ameblo too....and totally diffrent from shingyouji same goes to Baba....^^

so i conclude the i wanna be greedy by choosing 3 couple as my fav...:hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Thre's three in my mind which i will nver be able to choose...

1st...from itsuka no kimi e...noboru-hayase....wuu...i love hw hayase tries to being close to noboru...so sweet

2nd one is Tachibana-Ootani....they r like totally matched each other...n Ootani is totally hot too....

and now i juz found my new fav couple tht is misu-shingyouji from takumi-kun pure...

eventhough i havent watch the movie thre's something special bout them tht makes me wanna be their fan....ahaha

and Taiki is quite funny in his ameblo too....and totally diffrent from shingyouji same goes to Baba....^^

so i conclude the i wanna be greedy by choosing 3 couple as my fav...:hamtaro-005 (8):

OMG! I'm sorry..I'm gonna be greedy too. LOL

I'm including Misu and Shingyouji from Pure.

I won't be able to get a good night's sleep if I don't include them as my most favorite BL couple.

So yeah..there they are! They're purely amazing. I am SO IN LOVE with them together.

Baba-chan and Taiki were awesome. awesome chemistry. awesome acting. super duper awesome kiss.

so yeah i have top 3 BL couples

Ootani x Tachibana from Ai no Kotodama

Misu x Shingyouji from Pure

Gii x Hayama from Takumi-kun

• Like 1

OMG! I'm sorry..I'm gonna be greedy too. LOL

I'm including Misu and Shingyouji from Pure.

I won't be able to get a good night's sleep if I don't include them as my most favorite BL couple.

So yeah..there they are! They're purely amazing. I am SO IN LOVE with them together.

Baba-chan and Taiki were awesome. awesome chemistry. awesome acting. super duper awesome kiss.

so yeah i have top 3 BL couples

Ootani x Tachibana from Ai no Kotodama

Misu x Shingyouji from Pure

Gii x Hayama from Takumi-kun

ahaha....nvm...we can share our greediness together...*lol my words*

kyaaa....i dunno why im going crazy after misu x shingyouji....

they r too awesome and CUTE!!!! i really wish they could be together again in their own movie...

if thatz happen i'll be sleeping while smiling of happiness....ahaha

• Like 1

ahaha....nvm...we can share our greediness together...*lol my words*

kyaaa....i dunno why im going crazy after misu x shingyouji....

they r too awesome and CUTE!!!! i really wish they could be together again in their own movie...

if thatz happen i'll be sleeping while smiling of happiness....ahaha

I dunno why i'm going crazy about them too. waaah!

i totally agree with you.

They're too awesome and CUTE!

Please spinoff! waaahh!!! They really could have their own series.

You know we really should talk. I'm going crazy! kyaaaaaa~~♥

• Like 1

I dunno why i'm going crazy about them too. waaah!

i totally agree with you.

They're too awesome and CUTE!

Please spinoff! waaahh!!! They really could have their own series.

You know we really should talk. I'm going crazy! kyaaaaaa~~♥

kyaaa....totally agree with u!!!

if i could text the director and tell him to do spin off i'll do it now....

but all i can do is hoping....ToT

yeah....maybe we should talk....im going crazy too...worse...i ady got trouble with my sleep....

• Like 1

for me, in Takumi-kun series, I prefer Takumi-Gii in 1st episode ^0^. Takumi is so cute and innocent, and Gii is gentle and protective. I like their relationship LOL. especially the scene when both of them in the library, it's so funny :-D. and when Takumi hugged Gii when Gii was make exercise to prepare the competition, it's so romantic ^0^. love Tomo Yanagishita ....

I also love Mew-Tong in The Love of Siam, and then Kazuhiko-Kaoru in Summer Vacation 1999. they're so nice, too ^0^.

you took the word out of my mouth :D

i am also a biiiiiiig misu x shingyouji fan :D

(cant wait to watch the 4 in eng sub) T_T

ahaha...another misu x shingyouji fan!!! so happy...^^

well in YT is ady uploaded but the audio is quite off...or u can download it..