Have you ever watched a BL drama with somebody else?

Matti_19

Lol Jamie, yeah i'm married... :p

And husband is really not jealous...he just think i like watching weird stuff XD

Altough i believe he is, sometimes much apreciated for me watching Yaoi, since there's a lot of new stuff you manage to learn right?! ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• unlove

• withu

• Andro

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Jamie, yeah i'm married... :p

And husband is really not jealous...he just think i like watching weird stuff XD

Altough i believe he is, sometimes much apreciated for me watching Yaoi, since there's a lot of new stuff you manage to learn right?! ;)

Haha, oh yes, yaoi is very...educational XD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my friend to watch the first 2 Takumi-kun movies...we didn't watch in the same house but we were basically able to synchronize the movies and we watched them at the same time technically together.

My Mentor (She's my High Priestess) and I watch them together. We usually lock the doors, unplug/turn off the phones and spend the day watching them when we have nothing better to do. It's amusing how we'll freak out when someone knocks on the damn door. XD

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have any friend who likes BL drama ...

and my family know nothing about BL drama =))

so...

I always watch alone :))

me too. i watch alone

but i am planning to watch it with my cousin when we get the time, she watches

gay movies all the time

Hum, I've watched yaoi animes with friends, I played graphic yaoi games with friends, but we still didn't watch real life yaoi together. Maybe that'll be a future plan XD

Tried watching yaoi anime with my college roommate. She loves anime but didn't really get into it. None of my other friends are into BL and would die of embarrassment or horror if I watched with my family. So I watch alone.

Nope & I thought I never ever can watch it with someone else...cause up until now no body now know about my Yaoi Addiction & I believe if they knew I like something like this it'll make they freaking out... :)

But what can I say, I like Yaoi so much..... & no body can stop me to love Yaoi more & more.... ^^

• 2 weeks later...

same goes for me:

i never watched with somebody else. ^^

well, up to all of my friends are guys - those nerdy pc/game geeks, interested in big breasted girls xD

they are already overstained with the thought that i have a preference for japanese boys :cuteonion53:

nevertheless, i like this bunch a whole lot :o

and watching alone is pretty comfortable ^_^

My friends are all men. Ha ha ha. So, no. I haven't. I tend to read more anyway, so I can usually be found sitting somewhere quietly, reading BL manga.

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly with somebody but 'by accident'??!! onion2 My bro asked to lend him anime (habit of his) and he thought Boku no Pico is a girl :9onion70: (lolicon, fave of his) :cuteonion50:

p/s: after the next day, he ran down with fever onion13 because of shocked to see pico's ochinchin in the car sex scene onion7

most of my close friends know that i love BL so much, even some of them like to see BL movie too...hehehe

but i don't think i've watched together with them. i feel more relief when i watched it alone since i got "blushing" easily....khkhkhkh, i would really can't face it if i watched it with somebody else! lolololol

• 3 months later...

watching it with my girlfriend now,

she also knows I'm member of this awesome website ^^

i often said i just ''did not know it was bl'' anime xD

but yea can hold that one up forever right :p

so i finally found the courage to just say i like watching it.

and thank god she did not mind :D

guess only real love can overcome everything ? ^^

no ...

i don't like watching with someone near me .

it goes for all kind of movie not just bl .

but there was a time that i was watching something with my sister and it has some bl scene , very short though .

• 2 weeks later...

Well...I've watched some BL and GV few times with my Fujoshi's friend, usually in new year's night, we spend the night together and watching BLs or Gvs..

And I forgot...maybe 2/3 times I ever watched BL and GV with my gay firends...and we've go to Q festival(LGBT film festival) together to watched LGBT movies too.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is it weird to say that I watch them with my sisters? I tend to watch them first before I watch them with the youngest. She REALLY likes BL everything. =P I do the same with mangas and pretty much anything, I review them before I let her watch anything.

I don't think I've watched anything with a friend though. I've been planning a Takumi-kun marathon with my friends from uni. I hope we can do that before summer ends. If I remember right, I think I might've watched ONE movie with my friend from high school. It was senior year and we were watching SOMETHING in class. Lucky for us we usually sat in a corner and we weren't having class because the semester was ending. I think we were having a party. Problem is I can't remember what movie it was.

I tried watching one with my ex. The subs weren't working properly so it kind of ruined his first impression, but I did get him to read the Boys Love manga. We should've watched that instead. :p

That's my experience watching Bl with other people. I'm not embarrassed to watch with others. My concern is always whether they're embarrassed watching a movie like Eternal Summer. I told my friend that I had no shame with this subject. I was so excited when King and the Clown was on Netflix and I watched it with my family. It's pretty mild because Lee Junki has a feminine character and of course the King is in love with him, not to mention that as part of the troupe they would prostitute him to creepy old men who paid.

My parents don't KNOW I'm a BL fan because they're just a little on the conservative side so I can't really just flaunt it in their face like it's no big deal.

Other than with my parents, I'm pretty open about the subject. The other day I was giving a summary of Eternal Summer to my office mate. No shame. :)

• Like 1

I watched one with my friend once, she acted like she was going to have a heart attack.

I don't know which one it was because it was so long ago. D: But it was funny. xD;

• Like 1

I watch them with my daughter, she's 14

She loved Formula 17, and the Takuni-kun series, She asked to watch Eternal Summer, but the love scene in that is just slightly more intense so I don't know about that one...She liked all That she has seen so far though.

• Like 1