Your Hero (Zombie and 鼠ドル) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Zombie's character:

arm-tattoos-for-men-39.jpg

Name: Arthur Wilson

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Brown

Height: 183 cm.

Personality: Intelligent, able to see through manipulation and emotional abuse, willing to help out as long as he's sure he can manage. Once he has a goal, he doesn't let it go no matter what. Strong-willed, a tad stubborn. Otherwise he refrains from being aggressive, and will often opt to trying to talk out the problem rather than work with his fists.

Bio: He'd wanted to be a policeman ever since he was a kid, mostly because in his eyes it was the closest one could get to being a super hero. His parents always supported him and especially that choice, however they didn't approve of his sexuality, as in his teenage years, the man came out as gay. Realizing his family didn't approve of that "lifestyle", he chose to hide it, at least until he moved out. He's still pretty close with his parents, yet none of his boyfriends were ever introduced. At the moment he has a stable job, yet his romantic life is basically non-existent. All of his relationships end up being just one-nighters, so while he's trying to keep himself financially stable, though it isn't hard, he's also trying to find himself a relationship using whatever means he can.

Another glorious day in a cage for people. It wasn't that Arthur didn't like his job, just sometimes it was pretty tedious. Like today. Nothing happened. At all. Sipping on the black, unsweetened coffee, the guard looked around, finished the drink and tossed out the cup. Might as well go and chat with someone to pass time. In this prison they didn't have people that committed horrid crimes. Most of them were there for things like theft, assault, stuff like that. Therefore he didn't find it that harmful to talk to the people there. He didn't really feel like he would get attacked - even if it did happen, he had weapons and appropriate clothing, therefore he shouldn't even get hurt.

Arthur made his way to the library, soon finding the person he wanted to talk to. Somehow, he'd grown used to one particular person. He kept coming back here, and honestly, Arthur wanted to help him out. As he sat down in front of him, the man offered him a light smile. "How's life today?" He asked, his voice without the usual firmness it had when he was working. He liked to relax when he talked to John. "I swear, today's boring as hell. I kind of wished you guys did something for once." Arthur chuckled to himself, lightly rubbing his nose. He was a man who liked to joke around most of the time. He was very relaxed, even when it came to dealing with people who were criminals. All people were people, and they all deserved help.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• 鼠ドル

Nezumi's character:

Pbegcrw.jpg

Name: John Williams

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Green

Height: 187 cm

John had for last three years been frequently arrested, and a few times landed himself in jail for a few months, for petty crimes (like vandalism, simple assault). He was thankful that they hadn't been able to link him to the more serious crimes. It was small offenses comparing to what some of the other guys in his gang were doing, but he knew if he didn't clean himself up the law enforcement would be fed up with him and throw him into jail for much longer than just a few months, and that he just couldn't let happen. He was currently sitting off a two month sentence, with only two weeks left to go, and knew he had to get out of the gang. Not for the sake of himself, but for the sake of his sister. He had to be out in the streets to be able to really be able to take care of her. Their parents had died just half a year ago, and it was now up to him to make sure she was safe, clothed and fed. They had gotten an inheritance, but it wouldn't last for very long if he couldn't get a job and he was determined that his sister would be able to get a proper education. His own high school education wouldn't get him far. He needed to get out of the gang and get a job, but who would hire an ex-felon?

John looked up from his book with a small grin as the guard came closer to him. "Well, if you wanted some action you wouldn't have taken a job as a guard at the smallest damn state pen around, would you?"

He closed the book and eyed the guard more closely for a second. Arthur was one of the youngest guards, and thankfully one of the less strict ones at that. The others wouldn't really be closer than a dozen feet from you if they could help it. John wouldn't admit it to anyone, but Arthur was easy on the eyes as well.

"And with me out of here in two weeks, I'm sure this place will be even less exciting"

Arthur laughed quietly, giving a light nod. "You've got a point. Maybe I'll be reassigned at some point." He said, a playful smile lingering on his soft features. Actually, the more he thought of it, the better he realized why exactly he was so drawn to John. By now he had a bit of a crush on him. He was incredibly attractive, and he really didn't seem that bad. Arthur could bet that the other was incredible in bed as well. God, thoughts like this always came to his head at the worst times.

"True. I do hope you'll actually stay out of prison this time. You're nice to have around, that's for sure, but at the same time I hope you get yourself together." Arthur muttered, leaning against his chair with a sigh. Really, John could still fix up his life if he tried. "You know I'm willing to help you if you need it." He added, a small smile stretching out his plump lips.

John couldn't help but mirror Arthur's smile, the older man was kinda cute. He wasn't one to get attached to others, but the guard was indeed making his stays in the prison more easy. John's brows furrowed slightly at the others words, and he gave a little nod. "I'll think about it", he said lowly, though he wasn't sure how much the other could really help. He had thought long about how to get out of the crew and his situation, but he hadn't had much drive to do anything before. For a moment he looked down on the cover of the book he was reading, sinking into thought. Then, looking for a second straight into those intensely brown eyes, he felt a surge rush through him. "When I get out of here, I'll get a job and make something out of myself"

Nothing made Arthur happier than hearing people themselves wanted to change. A wide grin spread across his face, his head tilting upwards. "I'm really glad to hear that, you know? I think you'll manage, and if anything there's a spare room in my apartment." He chuckled, though if it came to that, he wouldn't hesitate for a single moment. He'd gotten hurt before when he tried to help, but that didn't manage to keep him from trying to help others anyway. "What were you reading?" Arthur asked, turning his gaze to the closed book. He never treated prisoners like they were less than himself. It didn't seem fair to do so, especially when most guards were absolute assholes to them.

"This?" John shrugged "it's just an economy textbook". Though people didn't believe it, he was more book-smart than given credit, he just hadn't liked school or had anything to strive for. "Quite basic, but they don't have much to offer in this place".

He quirked an eyebrow "wouldn't you girlfriend just hate having an ex-felon living on your couch?"

Arthur nodded in acknowledgement, a tad surprised by the answer. He wasn't about to be rude and be nosy, though. People read whatever the hell they wanted to. A quiet laugh slipped past his lips at the question, his gaze turning to the prisoner. "Haven't even thought about a girlfriend since I was, like, thirteen." He grinned, lightly running a hand over his hair. While it wasn't entirely true, as he tried several times to like a girl to appease his parents, he never actually ended up wanting one.

"I see..." he flashed a smile, viewing the other curiously. "Well, I guess I can't say I'm too surprised."

Now, this is getting interesting, he thought. John had had a certain feeling about the other, but one can't be too sure.

The blond leaned back in his chair and rubbed his chin. "So you're gay, huh?"

Arthur was the smallest bit nervous, actually. Especially when John said he wasn't too surprised. It always made him feel self-conscious when people assumed he was gay, although he tried not to hide his identity. He only acted "straight" when he was with his parents. "As gay as one can get." Arthur laughed quietly, crossing his legs under the table. "I feel inclined to ask you what your orientation is now." He grinned, seemingly still as carefree as before.

John chuckled slightly "I guess I haven't really thought about it that much,I just go with whomever catches my eye"

He wondered how far the other would take this conversation. Looking around a little, he saw that there weren't many people in the library, but it wasn't completely private either.

Arthur could feel his heart flutter a bit. So he had a chance! Somewhat, at least. The man tapped his fingers against the table, looking to the side for a moment. He didn't intend to take the conversation any further. "Do you have anyone outside the prison? Family, friends?" He asked, a bit absentmindedly. His gaze seemed to be focused on something else, even though he wasn't looking anywhere in particular. Perhaps subconsciously he was trying not to look at John, too. The man was probably the most attractive prisoner in the whole facility. It was no wonder Arthur crushed on him. He would lie if he said he'd never had intimate thoughts about him.

"There's only my little sister left" his voice lowered "just the two of us now".

"How about you?" he added, trying to lift the tension that was settling around them.

Arthur's brows furrowed at the answer. "Is she alone now? How old is she?" He always hated hearing about kids that were left alone. "My parents live in another city, I don't have any siblings." He replied, his gaze turning back to the other, a firmer look in his eyes. "Is your sister alright?"

"Yeah, I think she is." Johns brow furrowed a bit "she's just fifteen, a good girl". He sighed and clenched his fists slightly "I know I'm not the best big brother, but I'll make sure she's alright as soon as I get out of here". John leaned closer to Arthur, his arms resting on the table "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Anything you need." There was absolutely no hesitation in Arthur's voice whatsoever. He was certain that whatever John asked of him, he could and would do. Especially if it came to a kid. Fifteen may have been more than a child, but a person of that age wasn't capable of taking care of themselves properly just yet. Arthur placed his arms on the table as well, ready to listen and agree to whatever kind of favor that John needed of him.

"Could you..." he scratched his head "y'know, just check up on her?"

John felt stupid asking this of someone he barely knew, but Arthur seemed trustworthy enough.

"She's probably pissed off at me, but at least tell her I'm coming home soon?" His eyes were begging more than he cared to admit.

"Just give me an address, I'll check on her. I'll help out however I can." Arthur promised, a light smile stretching out across his face. "I'm sure she misses you, even if she doesn't admit it." He added, though when their eyes met, with a begging look in John's, he had to gulp down. He felt stupid, like he was in high school all over again, crushing on a senior as a freshman. John really was attractive, though. Maybe the two of them wouldn't lose contact after he got out.

"Thanks" John nodded, and scribbled down the address on a near-by piece of paper. After finishing the note he put it in Arthur's hand, squeezing it lightly. "I'll owe you one". He gave another half-smile and stood up "Time for lunch"

Arthur smiled back, reaching to lightly grab the other's arm. "Don't worry about her, she'll be in safe hands." He promised quietly. He fully intended to use the 'debt', so to say. Perhaps it wasn't right, but he wanted to get at least one date with John. Who knows, maybe it would work out.

After his work shift Arthur's first stop was not his own home, but John's sister. After making sure she was alright, with enough money, food, clothes and so on, he stayed with her for a while, the two of them talked, mostly about her brother. She really did seem to miss the man.

The two weeks passed fairly quickly. Dread was beginning to take over Arthur. He spent more and more time with John, feeling himself get more attached to him with each passing day. His morning started with him getting a coffee at the prison and then finding John to talk to. Finally, the last day came. Arthur made his way into John's prison cell, carrying his clothes. "You're free at last. Change into these, I'll lead you out." He smiled, passing the bag to the other. He would really miss him, though. Without him here, his job would be even more boring.

"Yeah, finally" he gave his characteristic half-smile and took his clothes. "Thanks for taking care of my sister"

John took the bag to the cot and opened it. Not being the shy type, he simply pulled the prison shirt off and rummaged through the bag to find one to put on. Feeling the eyes of the other on him, he smirked to himself. He was being a tease and enjoyed it thoroughly, sometimes he just couldn't help himself. He changed clothes and handed the prison clothes to Arthur. "Shall we?"

Arthur really couldn't help his staring. John had an incredible body, why refuse himself a treat like this? When he was given the bag with prison clothes, Arthur took it and placed it under his armpit to have his hands free. Nodding, the man led the way towards the exit, all the while working up the courage to ask for his own "favor". He only managed to actually get the question out right before they left the prison. "Say... I'm sure you don't like to feel in debt to anyone." He grinned, a tad sheepishly. "A favor for a favor. I'll count you as no longer in debt if you agree on a date with me. Sometime this week." He was nervous, with his gaze averted slightly, a soft blush over his cheeks. He really did feel like he was in high school all over again.

He smiled as he watched the other fumble, and his grin grew slightly wider as he heard the request. Stopping outside the prison he turned to watch the blush spread over Arthur's face. God, he is cute, John thought to himself.

He cupped the older man's face with his right hand "yeah, I could do that"

Arthur's eyes shot back to John when his face was cupped, his lips stretching out into a wider smile as the request for a date was accepted. "Tomorrow at eight, does that sound alright?" He asked, although the blush still lingered on his cheeks. The man reached over, lightly running his hand down the other's hip, glancing back at him in a few moments. "We could get dinner and see how things go from there." He suggested, his plump lips staying parted after the last word left them.

"Sure thing" John said, and retracted his hand. He wanted nothing but to kiss those lips, but stopped himself from doing it. Licking his lips he continued, "I'll look forward to it". Walking away from the other he couldn't help but think of how he would repay him. Asking for a date with those innocent eyes, tsk tsk.

Arthur exhaled slowly once he was left alone, his heart close to beating out of his chest. God, he couldn't remember the last time he was this nervous when asking a guy out. Then again, he couldn't remember the last time he asked a guy out while completely sober and in person. He had to step up his date game again.

The next day, Arthur was by John's house at eight o'clock as promised. He got out of his black Subaru, making his way up to the door. He pressed the doorbell, pushing his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket. He was wearing fairly simple clothes - light blue jeans, a white T-shirt and the black leather jacket over it. He didn't intend to bring them to some fancy restaurant, he never liked them.