Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Alexander chuckled.

"I often use them around the house so i have storage boxes in about everyroom." Alexander kissed Bryan's temple.

"I hacr no problem with that."

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

"I'm sure even under bed I will find ropes. And of course your box with naughty toys" Bryan answered smiling. "Your kisses are so sweet. It makes me to want more".

Alexander chuckled.

"Yes of course but in storage cases. The closet doesnt git everything and im not putting them in plane sight."

Bryan laughed "We left the house for a date and to buy a closet and we hurried back home without buying what we need. It's simply because I can't have enough of you. We can clean the flat another day, we have better things to do today".

Alexander stood up after awhile and moved to the sink and started to was his dish.was he waited for the other male to finish his food.

"Of course dear. I wouldn't want to deprive you."

Bryan finished his meal and went to the sink to wash his plate. "You should wear your new suit baby, I want to see you in sexy underwear. It will be my pleasure to explore your body through the lace".

Alexander chuckled softly .

"Maybe you shouls help me put it on. I'd get to feel your hands moving all over every little curve." Alexander rised the plate in Blakes hand getting off snything that would stain then washed his hands.

"I'll clesn it propeely late....right now I want you to fuck me...the camera is already set up we just need to turn it on and move it to face the bed. "

"Then let's go to our room. My little friend it's ready to have you" Bryan said taking Alexander into his arms. "Let's pretend we are a married couple and we are in honeymoon". He carried his lover to the bed and gently put it on bed. "I will dress you and then turn on the camera".

Alexander blushed softly as the other male pulled him into his arms.

"I feel like a doll." Alexander chuckled softly but Alexander stripped himself and waited for the other male to dress him.

"You are my doll Alex. So I can do with you as I want today" Bryan laughed looking into the bag for the new sexy underwear and dress. "You will be my lolita and it will be my pleasure to fuck you". He gave the lace underwear to Alexander "Come on, try it baby".

Alexamder chuckled softly handing it back.

"Dear I want you to dress me its more passionate that way dress me like a doll."

Bryan blinked “I never used such underwear Alexander…Ok, I will try to dress you my cutie doll” he passed the underwear on other’s legs and pulled it slowly up “Damn, you look great in them, your cock is half hard and it pockes the lace” he kissed other’s cock through lace and looked on the stockings. “Let’s try these too, my very sexy doll”.

Alexander blushed softly and laughed quietly.

"Well you picked them out I would hope that you liked the way that they looked on me." Alexander pointed a toe straightening out his leg for the other male to pull the stockings up his legs.

"Yes I did. It's my fantesy to fuck a man dress as a woman. And to be sincere you are slim as one and having very sexy legs" he slowly dress other with the stockings. "You look very well baby. Now let's try the dress, it's a short one so you will pose nicely for camera shacking your ass in front of it. You should have the new dildo inside you. It will keep you busy while I'm dressing you".

"So do you want me to just dress you? Ok Alex." He licked other's nipples to make them hard before he dressed other into the lolita suit. "Not bad at all. You can pass as a girl without boobs. Do you have make up too? I need to make you a real doll".

Alexander chuckled and shook his head.

"Why would I have makeup?" He moved his handd to his chest feeling the peaks through the fabric.

"Why don't you play with your doll Bryan? The toys are under the bed." Alexander said seductively as he slowly spreaded his legs .

Bryan laughed "I thought you play all kind of roles for your blog. You look cute as a young lady" he pulled out his phone from his pocket and took some photos of Alexander. "I'm ready to play with you baby. just to turn on your camera".

Alexander lesned forward off the bed and turned the camera on at the foot of the bed and reassumed position.

"Costume ocasssionally but my face is already rather femine and i prefer to be comfortable rathrr then caked with makeup."

“Lol, sorry baby, it was just a stupid question” Bryan said and looked into the box “What toys do you want us to use today?” he asked smiling.

“Oh, he’s very cute today” the man said as Alexander appeared on camera. “I want so bad to fuck you cutie. Just waiting the moment when I will have you” he added drinking from a beer. He dropped it in the moment someone else appeared on camera touching the cutie. He yelled recognizing the other man. “How they meet?”

Alexander chuckled softly and paused for a moment thinking about toys that would give him alot of stimulation as requested.

" hmmm definetly the anal beads and nipple clamps...anything really that would make me sqwirm go nuts." Alexander spreaded his legs for the camera gazing into it for a moment before crawling onto his knees his back still having a small arch to it almost as if it were natural.

"Dolly is getting impatient." He laughed.

"Dolls arent supposed to play with themselves so please hurry..."

“I didn’t see your anal beads. I had no idea you have such things” Bryan answered looking into the box until he founds the beads and the clamps. “The dress has zipps on nipples area so it’s easy to use the clamps while the lace bikinies you are wearing are tiny so you I can slide the beads inside you easily my naughty doll. You are not allowed to touch yourself.

The man yelled as Bryan touched other’s body. “Damn you to touch my cutie. You took his virginity bastard but that makes things easier for me. I will make him my slut” he cursed but decided to enjoy the show.

Alexander took the nearest pillow into his arms spreading his legs once again his divk starting to strain against the fabric slightly.

"Then please do hurry and touch me before I pounce on you." He gave a soft chuckle before biting his lip slightly.

Bryan laughed “Be good boy for once Alexander. Let me prepare the beads” he started to lick them in front of his lover while with his free hands he unzipped the dress around other’s nipples. He used the clamps and moaned “Hm, what do I see between your legs Alex? Are you getting hard already? Show me your sexy ass to slide the beads”.

Alexander moaned as his nipples where clamped causing his erection to twitch.

"You had access but ok.

" he turned over hugging the pillow in his arms his ass raised.