Koisuru Boukun V7 Ch 4 Discussion

Justme

I've just read the chapter 4 of Koisuru Boukun. I know, I know it's a bit late...:D But till now I just couldn't find the time...

This chapter was really short :( . But now I can't wait for the next one. Masaki's presence makes the things even more interesting....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiro

• Morinaga's Girl

• fertry

• Justme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yea it would be really sad for koisuru boukun to end but better end it now when it's still exciting than ending it after 17 volumes when nobody wants to read it anymore...

BUT... senpai has to say I love you O.O he just HAS to say it.... otherwise I won't be satisfied with the ending

yeah, you're right... 17 volumes would be maybe too much, but I'd like it to have 14 volumes or so, like Haru wo Daiteita or Junjou Romantica, which both have 14 vols and nobody gets bored, in fact exactly the opposite, both are considered among the best yaoi mangas out there... and I would be just sooo sad to know Koisuru is over :leaf16:

And, yeah, I totally agree with you... Senpai MUST tell Mori that he loves him!