hi, hello, hola!

Narumiya

slides in and strikes a cool pose.

hey everyone! my name's bea! i've been primarily a lurker here for some time but i finally found some time (and courage lol) to make an introductory post. it's a pleasure to meet you all!

my most favorite things in the world are anime, manga, books, and k-pop. (kim sunggyu is my savior, no lie.) i hope to participate in many discussions about my interests and other topics too.

please take care of me! hehe.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Narumiya

• Miro

• Ayakashiu

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

Hi bea, it's nice to meet you too and welcome to the Forum. XP I don't know anything about K-Pop ^^" but you can ask me anything about BL Novels. :D Wish you a lot fun and a great time here. (;

hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! it's so nice to finally be able to talk to you! thank you very much for the warm welcome, and i also want to thank you for all the novels you've uploaded as well! i will admit that i mostly lurked in that area for a long while, haha.

do you have any particular favorites that you can recommend? finals are almost done and i'll have a few weeks to catch up on my reading before i go back for summer classes. :')

Welcome to the place where you can be free and talk about whatever you want.

Hopefully you will find your place between all the crazy yet good people here

ciao

hello

! it's a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for the welcome!

Wellcome then, time to join the rest of us, No one will bit you :p

Hope you will have some fun and meet more people, evryone is really nice , Have more fun : )

thanks for the welcome,

! so far i've been having a lot of fun browsing around the different forums, hehe. hopefully i'll meet a few friends here and there as well. :)

hi

! thank you so much for the warm welcome! i'm definitely enjoying my time here so far. :)

*applaudes at your cool pose* XD Saying 'welcome' sounds a bit off since you're here for some time now, so let me rather say congrats on finding the courage to introduce yourself and nice to meet you bea. ;D If you ever wanna chat about kpop feel free to write to me, 'cause I'll never get tired of all the 'gorgeousness'. XDDD Enjoy yourself~

Hello Bea. Nice to meet you and welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

hello

, it's very nice to meet you as well! as for k-pop... do you have any favorite groups? i swear, i could talk about k-pop all day long. (same goes for animanga, books, and hockey, too!)

- - - Updated - - -

nice to meet you as well,

! i'm having a splendid time here so far. :)

hey

! i see that you like sunggyu as well, hehe!

hello as well,

! it's a pleasure to meet you. :3

hello
, it's very nice to meet you as well! as for k-pop... do you have any favorite groups? i swear, i could talk about k-pop all day long. (same goes for animanga, books, and hockey, too!)

My fav group is Big Bang and I love G-Dragon. :o Wait..books and hockey? *thumbs up* I think we'll have plenty to talk about, besides anime and manga. ;D

My fav group is Big Bang and I love G-Dragon. :o Wait..books and hockey? *thumbs up* I think we'll have plenty to talk about, besides anime and manga. ;D

my apologies for the late reply,

! my favorite group is infinite, followed closely by b.a.p! besides those two groups, i don't really follow any more... haha. i just don't have time to follow around five or more, unlike some of my other friends.

what kind of books do you like? do you support any particular hockey team? :3

- - - Updated - - -

[/font]

thank you very much, [MENTION=53014]Awesome ...I think YES>_

Hello Bea, what a cute name (wish mine's that cute too), you are the first person to welcome me here and you haven't introduced yourself yet? hehe, cute.

hi

! did i really not? hehe. well now you know my name's bea! thank you for the compliment!

Will send you a PM with the answers soon so I don't spam your intro thread. ;D Expect a long one. XD

- i do, i do! he's my ultimate bias, and the reason why i fell so heavily into k-pop. my room is absolutely filled with items with his face on them, lol!

and

, i shall eagerly await it, then! :3