Help with the points please?

trishaotaku

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
sorry to bother you again but could you please help me? I bought a Levi card from the iShop and everything seemed okay but then I noticed I had two on the inventory and there's -97,000 points written on my credits. I only clicked once and I was surprised that I had two and that I have negative credits left T^T. Please help T^T

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trishaotaku

• Key

My credit is still negative even after selling it though T^T. I had 102,000 when I bought the 100,000 Levi card. All that's left in my points supposedly is 2,000. How I managed to buy a second Levi card with 2,000 points is impossible cause we can't buy a card with less than the amount of it hence ending up with a negative amount of points. Please, all I want is not to have a negative credit because I didn't buy the 2 cards. I sold it but I still have -85k points. I tried so hard collecting the points and I really don't want it to be negative especially that high T^T. I promise I just clicked once cause I only had 102,000 then. I couldn't have bought the second one without another 100,000-- which is why it's negative now. But I've never seen a negative credit here before [because we can't buy a card without having an amount tantamount to the points the card requires]. Please help me

TT_TT

It must have been some glitch in the credits system. Yeah, no one ever had negative points, so, you're a first. XD

Anyway, I gave you back the 2000 points you were supposed to have. I'll also update and optimize the credits table in the database.

Hi, I am a bit shy now cause I am such a bother to you :"(. Is it okay if I reuse this thread? Anyway I need your help [again T^T] because I just saw that I got 67,400 points for the image uploads [which I am so so happy for thank you so much for your generosity!] but I only still have 29,615 points. I didn't buy any card this time I promise :). Maybe I'm just so unlucky huhu. Really sorry again for the bother
TT_TT

I only had 2,215 points before it became 29,615. I don't know what happened, but I know that you added the points. I was just so unlucky with the credits system I guess T_T. Sorry for the troubles
huhu.