What was your first yaoi anime watched???

ratlinecoil

I know for me it was junjuo romantica. I only found this amazing anime because I was reading on something on Kiroshitsuji(black butler). Then after junjuo romantica I found sekai-ichii hatsukoi and fell in love with that anime too.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• YuikiYaya

• Rumpleteaser

• GayYaoiPrince

hm... me... maybe Boku no Pico :D

I'm lazy to acknowledge him. but thanks to anime that I so look for a variety of other Yaoi anime :Wink:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
what an introduction to yaoi XD

My first would be Koisuru Boukun because it was also the first manga that I read, I think? Then I found out that it has an anime and proceeded to watch it cause you know, curiosity fufufu.

Originally it is Sekaiichi Hatsukoi but unluckily i can't find any videos in youtube anymore.. xD so i didn't continue watching it but the first yaoi anime that I've finished watching was Love Stage!! Recommended to me and watching it is so worth it. Love it so much.

• 1 month later...

Western bl was Beautiful Thing.

Anime was Junjou Romantica.

Drama was Club Friday s. 5 (I think).

Manga I still haven't. I'm too lazy to read properly! [emoji6]

• 3 weeks later...

Actually the get backers and Hetalia got me into Yaoi, then I started reading doujins and then actual yaoi mangas... but my first yaoi anime would be................... ugh- I think it's boku no pico!?? not sure... It was a long time after all- x'D

I guess mine is OHSHC :D I really in love with twincest (hikaoru) and was really hoping for them to kiss in the anime but hahahaha almost tho! And thats when I knw about tags and stuff, I think I was searching about "hikaru kaoru kiss" or stg and what I found was Loveless and the tag "Yaoi" and man how my world changed at that point :cuteonion57: it was midnight and my sister was sleeping behind me so yeah the pressure was so good I missed that feels hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was such a long time ago... Maybe 7 or 8 years ago so I can't remember very well!

But I'm sure it was Gravitation, and it's remained my favourite after all these years!

• 1 month later...

Oh boy... Let's see... I got into yaoi through Akatsuki shipping in Naruto (Really the only reason I watched it), but the first 100% yaoi anime I watched was Junjou Romantica.

• 2 weeks later...

the very first yaoi anime i watched was Koisuru Boukun and soon after that i watched Junjou.

I only wish Koisuru wasn't only 2 OVA episodes aha-