It's About the Look... (w/ JR and ZX)

JR_TheRandomFan

It wasn't too difficult for Wren to keep a smile while the trap spoke with him and was blushing from their conversation but as he left it faded and Wren's features once again displayed light annoyance with the bad day he was having. He comforted himself with the knowledge that only a few more classes were left until his next meeting with the other male, still that didn't help him cheer up by much and neither did the appearance of his friends. It crossed his mind that they had been close enough to see him speak casually to the trap and for a moment he failed to conceal his concern over the matter, however as his friends grew closer he concluded from their behavior that they hadn't noticed anything.

-"Where have you been?" Wren asked despite knowing he was the one who'd been missing for most of the day. It was apparent in his voice that he wasn't especially interested in speaking with anyone but was asking this as a sort of greeting.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• JR_TheRandomFan

"We've only been dicking around the school." The group admitted as they began to walk the halls." We were wondering if you were even going to show up today. Usually Wren you come first thing in the morning or not at all." As the group walked off they knew the reason why their friend was late. That old bastard ripping into him again. It had been so long. They would've figured that days like this would hold off for awhile.But what could they do? Wren was stuck, and the chance that they were able to help him were very slim. Moving on to their shared class the group went off to do their usual goofing off. It wouldn't be long for the day to be over. The group would let their friend go to do whatever, only wondering what Wren would do.

At the singnal of the final bell the trap made his way out of the school. All that he could think about was the well-being of the other man. He could see that he was troubled and he had to wonder if he could help him feel better. Walking out of the school Char made his way to the spot where Wren would be."I hope he would still come.Maybe...Maybe he could come in.Just for a bit."

At his friends comment on his being late Wren only nodded lightly and said nothing. Of course he wouldn't admit why it was that he'd arrived so late though considering how long they'd known each other he was sure the other three men knew what had kept him at home.

For the remained of his classes he followed the others in silence, often trailing a small distance behind them when they traveled through the hallways. On one occasion while they were interrupting the lecture with their chatter his friends managed to distract him and cheer him up but it was only for a short while.

As soon as the last of his classes ended he left the group with a quick goodbye and no explanation where he was going. He knew he would feel better once he meets up with the crossdresser and forgets everyone else while speaking with him, this is why he hurried to the place where they agreed to meet and only glanced over his shoulder once to make sure no one would see them.

-"You're already here." Wren smiled softly for a brief moment, he hadn't expected the other male to arrive before him and was pleasantly surprised to see him right away.

-"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long." For the most part he was only looking for a way to start a conversation though he also tried to be polite.

When asked if he was waiting long the trap gave a simple shake of his head before coming to the other man's side." Oh no, I actually just got here. You didn't keep me waiting at all." Beginning their walk Char kept that soft smile on his face even before he spoke."I'm glad that you're able to come to with me today.I-I was really excited to have you here, not to make that sound weird...O-Oh dear now I'm just rambling." Blushing slightly the trap shouldered his bag. Wren now seemed to make him so nervous,so flustered. He couldn't recall a time that he felt such a way.The other man seemed to bring out so much emotion that he never knew were there. It was a strange, heart pounding feeling. And he didn't know what to do.

After a couple blocks the pair finally made it to the trap's house. Making his way on the porch Char glanced back to Wren, clearing his throat slightly before he spoke."Um...Do you want to stay out here or would you like to come inside?I'm fine with any really. It seems like it's going to be nice out again today."

Wren noticed the crossdresser was becoming flustered and upon hearing him admit he was excited about their meeting he couldn't help but give him a puzzled look and observe him. He was sure the trap was no longer nervous around him because he was afraid so he wondered why he was becoming so worked up now.

The trip to the other male's home seemed just as brief as the previous day but as Wren knew they would have more time to speak to one another now he didn't mind. He considered the trap's offer to come inside today for a short moment but in the end decided he would feel more comfortable outside for now.

-"We can stay here." He said shortly and placed his backpack on the ground before sitting down on the same chair he'd occupied previously.

-"Did anyone bother you?" Wren remembered to ask though he doubted his friends would be so underhanded to use his short absence to pester the trap. He wondered though if there were others who gave him trouble since besides the one class they shared he knew little of what the crossdresser normally did in school.

-"Who do spend time with between classes...?" He asked having trouble remembering ever seeing the small man with someone. Considering how he was often off somewhere with his friends it was possible he'd simply never been around for long enough to notice what kind of group the trap was a part of.

When asked if anyone bothered him that day Char was not really sure how to answer the question. In some way, he felt that Wren was asking him if his friends came around to pester him. Shaking his head the trap sat down in his usual chair, crossing his legs at the ankle as he sat."No,no one was bothering me today. The usual dirty looks, but nothing to really worry about."It was a little offputting to have someone really worry for him. To his admittance, the gesture was rather cute. What the other man asked of him next only gave him more proof of this fact.

"I usually just travel the halls alone."He admitted as he relaxed his back against the soft cushion of his chair."I have one friend, but the two of us don't really see each other during the day. We speak at night,but that's really it." Shifting in his seat the trap could only wonder what the other man was attempting to do with that kind of information, but he would not push any further." Ah, I'm actually getting a little hungry. Didn't have the chance to eat lunch. Do you want anything while I'm inside?"

Once again Wren found himself distracted, studying the other male and his movements too closely, though this time around he willed himself to pay more attention to what was being said since after all the smaller man was answering his questions. He was glad to know no one had threatened to harm the trap but still frowned at the mention of dirty looks, knowing well what the crossdresser was referring to and remembering the few glared he'd directed at him himself. It gave him more reason to feel guilty over how he'd treated the other, though he reminded himself that the best he could do was make up for it. He did wonder however if the trap even reacted or felt anything when noticing other watch him in such ways. Wren was aware many people reacted oddly to him as well, avoiding meeting his gaze especially if they'd witnessed him being violent, still that wasn't comparable to the smaller male's situation.

-"No." He replied shortly and spared the trap of more questions for now so he could go inside. It made him somewhat uncomfortable to be left alone as fear of being caught close to the crossdresser resurfaced in his mind. He even looked around while he waited for the other to return, seeming almost paranoid while he shifted in his seat to look over his shoulder. Already at this point he wasn't very afraid of being associated with someone like the smaller male but was desperately trying to avoid the trouble it would cause if it was revealed they were so friendly to one another.

Char could only give a small nod before moving off to go inside the house. He didn't feel that attempting to push the stocky male to come inside the house with him. It wouldn't be a proper way to treat a guest. Looking around the kitchen gave the trap some time to think. Wren seemed so anxious when he left him alone. Purhaps the other man was fearing of being seen at his home, fearing that a person would get the idea of the two actually getting along."It's a little shameful to think that we cannot talk normally." he muttered to himself as he moved off to thr fridge."I'm sure that he's only trying to avoid trouble. I can't rerally fault him for that." Closing the refridgerator door the trap begun his travle back to the front pourch, with a can of cola and a wax bag of cookies in tow.

"I hope that I didn't take too long."He said as he sat himself in his chair."It took me awhile to find what I wanted."Placing his can down Char dug into the bag to pull out a cookie, a sugar cookie no less. The sweet treat were always a great favorite to the trap.He had taken a small trip to a small bakery that he went to often.To him, they made some of the best sweets out there.After gulping down one large bite of his cookie Char glanced over Wren."Um, where do you like to hang out around town?I got these cookies at a small bakery on the Main Road, called Sweet Haven. It's kinda hard to pull me away from that place."

It puzzled Wren but besides being glad that the trap had returned and they could continue their conversation he also felt more at ease once they were together. It made no sense, if someone were to pass by it would be much easier to explain why he was there if he were alone, still having another person in the same situation reassured him. He hated having to admit to himself that he needed reassurance at all though, with most things he wouldn't care what everyone thought but he feared he could loose his friends over this or on the other hand miss the chance to get to know the crossdresser if he didn't go through with it.

-"I mostly go wherever the other guys want us to be..." Wren answered and shrugged lightly not having much of a preference for where he was spending the day, any place was good as long as he could be away from home. "They haven't been interested in visiting bakeries so far.It's a good thing I at least know a few places they're unlikely to show up. " He joked and despite still not having completely recovered from the bad mood he was in smirked slightly for a moment.

-"Is there anything else you wanted to ask me? It got late before we could finish our conversation yesterday..." Wren asked though his voice grew more quiet at the second sentence. He wondered if there would be a reason for him and the trap to meet and talk again once they ask one another everything they were curious about.

"Well there is one thing,u-um...ah..." Placing the wax bag on his lap the trap begun to wonder if his question would even be appropriate. The question only came to him as they parted ways. He had talked of his orientation, but Wren didn't talk about his. It would be too much to ask for that kind of information.But the way he brushed at his arm was what really begun his curiosity.It felt like there was some spark, some teasing to the way they touched that was driving him to do this. He had to put the worry to rest. Closing his eyes, Char took a breath as a means to collect his thoughts.

"I've been wondering if,well, you're into men t-too...?" It wasn't long for the trap's face to burn a bright red."I-It's not like I'm tr-trying to suggest anything. I...I just couldn't help but to ask. I just want to push that question out of the open..."

For a fraction of a second but still long enough for the reaction to be clear and easily noticed, Wren glared viciously at the other male, reacting more like he'd been deeply insulted than carefully asked a question. The threatening gaze wasn't intentional and he regretted being so harsh but with all of the other things now putting him under pressure he couldn't feel properly guilty. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his body growing tense until his posture seemed unnatural and rigid. An angry frown settled on his lips as his gaze dropped but gradually he began to seem more ashamed than upset.

Wren tried to fend off all of the negative things that momentarily began to plague him but had trouble feeling anything but dread at the thought that someone else had noticed or would come to know this. He had to remind himself that the crossdresser had been nothing but forgiving and kind towards him and that he wouldn't say anything or use this against him somehow. The reason he'd felt drawn to him and risked being around him in the first place was the trap's good nature.

-"Is it obvious?" Wren asked after a moment passed in silence and his voice came out quiet and oddly monotone. He glanced up at the small male only for a moment hoping their eyes wouldn't meet.

The instant the other man glared at him was the instant that he felt shame.Wren had ever reason to be mad at him, but he just couldn't believe it.Was this the reason why the other man was such in a horrible, that he was late eariler?It was shocking to see that Wren couldn't even bare that side, that he was getting so much flack for it.What could he do to make the other man feel not so ashamed of this important part of his life?There just didn't seem to be any clear answer for the question.Glancing down at his lap it took all that he could not to let the silence between them get to him.

"I see..." Char kept his gaze at his lap with his hands holding his forearms."I hope you know that you're not alone anymore.I won't push any farther, and I won't mention this again unless you say something first.Just know...That I'm here if you need to vent for a bit."When the trap finished speaking he leaned his head back against his chair."I wouldn't blame you if you were to leave now. I-I'm sorry for asking. I should've known. Stupid...So very stupid."

Wren could sense the conversation had turned out unpleasant for the other male as well even though he was the one who'd steered it where it was now. He knew though that with the sort of people he was always surrounded by it was close to a miracle that he wasn't being treated badly now but was in stead being offered support. He searched for a way to gently shut the other male up so he could simply be thankful for his kindness and their conversation could return to the casual topics they both enjoyed but no ideas came to mind and in stead he remained quiet. It was only when he was given permission to leave that he looked up again at the trap, now not diverting his gaze from him as easily, and spoke up.

-"I'll leave if you want me to, this is awkward for both of us now... I would rather stay though... I've had a really bad day, talking to you is the only good bit of it even with this." Wren admitted with a shrug and hoped he wouldn't be forced to end his time with the other male and return home, to where he didn't want to be, so quickly.

"Oh, no no no. You don't have to leave, really you don't." Char mused before drawing his gaze towards Wren. The trap still held the same soft gaze as they always did,but at that moment, it seemed much softer. There was some understanding for that patch of silence. In a way, the trap had brought that on first. He did have some idea of what to talk about next, and he was sure that it would be able to ease the other man's mind, even if it was just for a little while."I...I really have to say that you're really fun to draw. I know that sounds a little strange, but I haven't been able to stop,well,drawing you since yesterday."

In one swift movement, the trap went for his bag to rummage through for his sketchbook.Once Char pulled it out he was quick to flip through the pages until he came to a sketch of the other man."It's pretty amazing that I've only sketched you fighting so far. Action shot after action shot of you throwing punches. I guess that your tough exterior has left a mark on me. Have you ever been interested in art? It isn't the most physical thing to do, but it can be very...freeing."

The quick change in subject matter helped make Wren more comfortable and friendly like he was before the trap had questioned him. He found the freedom to watch and study him once again, now not afraid that he would be sent home. The brief change in his expression hinted at a smile and gave away his amusement at being drawn by the crossdresser.

-"Tough exterior? You don't think I'm tough in other ways?" He asked and tried to give the impression that he was mildly insulted. However only a moment later he got up and relocated his chair beside the other male's seat so he could get a better look at the drawings he was describing. There was also a hidden motive behind the action, a wish to reduce what little distance existed between them and make himself more comfortable by being close to the trap.

-"I haven't tried but I don't think I'm a very artistic person... Maybe I could give it a shot but I'll show you only if it turns out good." Wren explained though he didn't expect much from himself knowing how he did poorly in most things and there was no hint that this would be any different. The only reason he was willing to give it a try was because the other male considered it a good idea and there was a slim chance this could become something they share.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh,I'm sure that you're plenty tough in other ways."The trap mused as he glanced at Wren moving closer to his side."I'll just have to see those other ways as we see each other. Seems only fair." With the pair hanging around one chair Char was rather surprised to see the other man being so close.It wasn't like the other wanted to get closer, for he only wanted to see what he had on display. Even with the chairs keeping them apart, the trap could feel the soft warmth emanating from him. It was rather comforting to feel such a warmth, to just sit along there to glance over each page of his book. Something so simple that could make him feel so timid. It was just amazing.

"Oh don't worry if it comes out good." He said softly." I'm sure if you just do what looks right to you,then you'll do just fine.You would be surprised what a person can create when they haven't even picked up a pencil before.I'm sure that you'll do great." Flipping to a clean page Char placed the book and a pencil in Wren's lap and grabbed the can that was close to his feet, taking a sip from it in one swift movement.

Wren wasn't sure what to do with the pen and notebook the trap placed on his lap, when he'd agreed to give drawing a try he didn't expect he would be encouraged to do it right then and there. It was fortunate that he wasn't very shy or afraid of embarrassing himself and so had little to fear in case he really had no talent for art. After a moment he picked up the pen and moved the book so he could begin adding content to the blank page, however he paused and glanced over to the other man.

-"Wouldn't it be better I do this on a piece of paper or in my own notebook? Everything you have in hear looks nice... I wouldn't like to ruin it." Wren explained the reason for his reluctance and reached out to open his backpack before even receiving an answer. This wasn't his only issue because he also had no idea what he could draw. He knew nothing about anatomy so he wouldn't do well at all drawing a human and animals didn't interest him, environments were too complex... The more he thought about it the more it seemed he would have to ask for assistance from the crossdresser even for the subject of his scribbles.

• 2 weeks later...

Char was rather taken aback by the other man's push of his sketchbook.He wasn't even sure if he should be flattered that he wouldn't mark his pages or feel sad that he couldn't have a bit of Wren to carry along with him. The trap didn't say a word about this matter.He would be sure that the man would come around whenever he was ready."Well, I hope that I can at least offer a bit of advice on what to draw." Char offered." I sometimes like to draw what's around me, nature, whatever room I'm in,anything in my line of vision. Don't focus on the small details at first. Just look at objects and other things that can catch your eye first." Pulling a pencil from his bag the trap glanced up to the front of them and went silent for a moment.He could slowly ease Wren with this process.It wouldn't be fair to just go into something so new alone. If Wren needed a guide, then he would be more than happy to be that guide.

"If natural environments are too complex, then I would suggest that you start with something more...inorganic.With man-made structures,it is much easier to break complex surrounding objects into simple geometric shapes." To demonstrate the trap lightly outlined the corners of a large room. Each stroke left light marks, slowly building into recognizable figures."Think about a couple rooms that you see often.You can mix together a completely new room from bits and pieces of material that you've seen before.Sometimes it's just a good idea not to think about it too much. Just let your hand go along with what your mind is trying to create. Don't worry if it looks good or not.It'll only drive you mad. I know that it has for me."With that Char held a soft smile as he went off to add more detail to his sketch. He never really gave anyone any type of artisic advice before. He could only hope that Wren found it helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Char was rather taken aback by the other man's push of his sketchbook.He wasn't even sure if he should be flattered that he wouldn't mark his pages or feel sad that he couldn't have a bit of Wren to carry along with him. The trap didn't say a word about this matter.He would be sure that the man would come around whenever he was ready."Well, I hope that I can at least offer a bit of advice on what to draw." Char offered." I sometimes like to draw what's around me, nature, whatever room I'm in,anything in my line of vision. Don't focus on the small details at first. Just look at objects and other things that can catch your eye first." Pulling a pencil from his bag the trap glanced up to the front of them and went silent for a moment.He could slowly ease Wren with this process.It wouldn't be fair to just go into something so new alone. If Wren needed a guide, then he would be more than happy to be that guide.

"If natural environments are too complex, then I would suggest that you start with something more...inorganic.With man-made structures,it is much easier to break complex surrounding objects into simple geometric shapes." To demonstrate the trap lightly outlined the corners of a large room. Each stroke left light marks, slowly building into recognizable figures."Think about a couple rooms that you see often.You can mix together a completely new room from bits and pieces of material that you've seen before.Sometimes it's just a good idea not to think about it too much. Just let your hand go along with what your mind is trying to create. Don't worry if it looks good or not.It'll only drive you mad. I know that it has for me."With that Char held a soft smile as he went off to add more detail to his sketch. He never really gave anyone any type of artisic advice before. He could only hope that Wren found it helpful.

For a moment it felt like the trap was reading his mind when without even voicing his concerns about having no idea what to draw he received instructions on where to start. Wren knew it was only a coincidence or that perhaps the issues he had were so common for someone who was attempting to draw for the first time that the crossdreser knew he should help him out with choosing a subject. Regardless, the moment of silent understanding brought a faint smile to his lips. There was a negative side to having all of his question answered though, that being that he had no more excuses not to finally pick up a pen and try to create something.

Without prying his eyes from the artwork the other man was creating effortlessly, Wren pulled the single notebook he carried with him out of his backpack and flipped through pages of math problems before finding a blank one. Along with the notebook he took out a pencil but it hovered, motionless over the paper for a long moment before he put it to use after having scanned the area and found one bit of space that seemed like it would be easy to draw. Like the other man had advised, he looked for something with a simple shape and so ended up focusing his attention on a group of buildings not far in the distance along with trees and what else was close by them.

He felt the need to but stopped himself from glancing at the trap to study his expression, choosing to instead finish what to him seemed like a horrible scribble first.

Griped within the pages of his sketchbook,Char was well relaxed from any troubles he had experienced during the day. He decided not to pester the other man of his work. From the corner of his eye, he could see Wren's slightly crude sketch of the skyline from where they sat. He couldn't help but to look back to any rough sketch that his own hands created over the years. It was common for any work of art to start off unappealing. There is much work to make anything how one would see it. He could only guess how the other man felt then with his struggle of making something presentable. It wasn't something that he should really be worried about, but he could understand the pressure.Looking over his sketch once more the trap was rather satisfied with that he had. His room was becoming fuller, lined up with a large mirror on one wall, a canopy bed at its center. There were no figures with the sketch yet, but he could see someone sitting on the floor of the room.

After a few moments of silence, the trap raised his head to check on Wren." I hope that you're relaxing a bit by doing this. From what I can see now, you're doing pretty well. It's pretty good to see that you're breaking down the buildings so closely. It really is coming along."The trap bit into a soft cookie then, softly shuddering as the sugar overtook his systems. He was a true sucker for anything sweet. It was just something that he couldn't help.

Wren didn't notice until the trap spoke up how immersed in the scribble he'd become. He didn't realize either that despite being frustrated with himself for not doing very well, for a brief moment he'd forgotten about everything else that was bothering him. Having the crossdresser assure him that he was doing well convinced him to keep working on the drawing though he was sure the other man was being more supportive than realistic in his assessment of his creation.

-"You're only being nice..." Wren pointed out and though a bit more careful and uncertain about each line he drew while the other male watched him, he didn't lift his eyes from the paper except to periodically glance up at the scene he was drawing.

-"If I keep trying this... would you help me again?" Wren asked, hoping for both an excuse to meet and spend time with the trap again and genuinely interested in becoming at least somewhat good at this, or rather average as he was with math. There was a hidden motive behind this wish as well, he wanted to have something in common with the other male, an interest that would make it easier for them to talk, perhaps even understand each other.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh come on now,I'm serious." Char assure before glancing back towards his own work."As rough as it might look,you're doing much better than I thought you would do.You're well on your way..."He softly brushed back a strand of hair that was tickling at his cheek.It felt great to find someone to draw with. The trap didn't have many friends that liked what he liked, or many friends in general. But having someone, anyone to just sit out and take in the fresh air around them, was making his heart flutter.Maybe there would be hope for him to show more confidence to be more open with this man next to him.It would be the first time he would ever really pour out his heart in front of anymore.

With Wren speaking to him again the brunette stopped his small pencil strokes to look over the other man. He didn't notice it at firdt, but a soft smile was spread across his face when the stocky young man asked for help."I would love to help you." Char replied softly,hoping that his cheeks were not becoming too red then."How about this.Tomorrow is Friday,right?Why don't we come here as we usually do, but we can spend a bit more time together. We draw a bit, talk, and...do whatever.I understand if your time is a little stretched tomorrow,but...I'm really enjoying spending this time...with you.It's something that I can really look forward to...I-I hope that doesn't sound too strange." At that point Char's cheeks were the deepest shade of red. He could only hope that he didn't show too much enthusiasm.He couldn't really help himself to cling on to a new friend.

While he had tried to continue adding to his sketch while speaking to the other man, despite the sky growing darker and obscuring his view of the buildings in the distance, Wren paused and devoted all of his attention to the trap after his partially timid offer. The smaller male's agreement to spend another afternoon with him was enough to make him happy but he could almost blush at the revelation that the crossdresser liked his company, so much in fact that he was hoping they would be together for even longer the following day.

-"I have plenty of time, I can stay for as long as you want me around tomorrow." There was always the possibility that someone else would demand his time and attention and he wouldn't be able to explain what sort of meeting he already had planned, but Wren was determined to show up and be with the other man. After having spent the entire day feeling nothing but anger and frustration until classes were over and he could look for the trap he was beginning to learn how spending time with him was more calming and enjoyable than anything else he knew. He couldn't deny that he was developing feelings for the smaller male but he didn't want to study or question them, for now at least it was better to be thankful there was something that could put him at peace when he didn't even know what to do with himself.

-"It's getting late..." Even if he'd tried to continue drawing now he couldn't properly see the paper with how little light was left, however he desperately wanted to stay where he was and not have to head home just yet. He didn't know what to expect once he arrives at the house and was unsure if the same issue he'd left behind that morning would still be waiting for him. Of course he could hurry through the hallway and be quiet in his room for the remainder of the night but a locked door wasn't much protection from anything and he would have to come out from his hiding place and make himself vulnerable again in the morning. While Wren hid it with extreme skill, having become trained at it after years of thoughts such as these, there was a part of him that felt powerless in the situation and was desperate for another person to give him shelter.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh,that's great."Char said happily before closing his sketchbook.As much as he wanted to, the trap couldn't contain the excitment he felt then. In such a short amount of time he was feeling so strongly about another person.That never really happened to him before.Those feelings that were springing forth then made him question so much, and worry him as well.It wouldn't be easy, or wise to act on them fully.Wren already had some problems showing them.What would happen if he added any more pressure on?Char shuddered to even think about it.

Looking up to the darkening sky the trap could greatly guess that the other man would be leaving soon. Once Wren mentioned that he would need to go Char simply set his sketchbook on the floor before rising from his chair."Hm, I guess it is getting a little late." He sighed softly, his gaze moving over to him as he packed up."Besides the rocky start, today was a good day. A lot of progress.Um...I hope that we're able to push even farther tomorrow,and relax a little too."Before the other man could walk off the porch Char held on to his shoulder, his wide eyes filled with a soft, knowing glance." Be careful going home Wren.I don't know what happened today, or what has happened, but I hope I can make it a little better...It can only get better."The trap kept his eye on Wren once he began his trek home.He didn't go inside until he couldn't even see the other man anymore.

"Tomorrow is another day." He sighed as he checked over his homework."It'll be the weekend, a three day weekend at that. Maybe the two of us can really push for more, that he can open those wounds that he's been piecing together for so long." While preparing for the next day the trap heard that rain would be coming through all day the next day.He couldn't help but to wonder if that would punch a hole in their plans. Wren was hesitant coming into his ho,e before. What would stop him from pulling away all together? The trap went to bed that night with a heavy mind, all too curious of what the next day held.

When comforted by the trap Wren only gave a slight nod that did not reveal how he was thankful for the support however small it was or how the hand placed on his shoulder caught his attention. He faltered before he turned away from the other man and left but only for a brief moment and was sure the crossdresser wouldn't notice this either, despite what he wished for he knew he didn't have the right to ask for anything more than what he'd already been given by the young male.

On his way home Wren was aware how pointless it was for him to walk slowly and try to make the trip to the house last longer when in the end he would be arriving at the same place, however he still dragged his feet. He considered for a moment visiting one of his three friends to ask for a place to stay for a while but with how he'd started to grow distant from the group he assumed he didn't have the right to ask for help from them either. Feeling defeated he pushed on and in a few more minutes arrived home, pausing by the door before venturing inside only to be greeted by the larger man before having a chance to rush for his room.

-"Your classes ended hours ago... where have you been?" Only the presence of the older man was enough to make Wren uneasy but what made him frown bitterly was realizing he knew his schedule. Suddenly unwilling to keep himself in place and endure whatever harsh treatment the other male had ready for him he stepped towards his room despite having been spotted when coming in. Even having his father grasp at his arm didn't stop him this time around as he managed to slip out of his hold by sharply tugging his arm away and once he was out of reach Wren made sure to lock the door of his room behind himself. He heard an array of words yelled at him from the hallway and lingered by the door thinking how it might be forced open but after a few minutes everything calmed and he reluctantly moved to the bed.