It's About the Look... (w/ JR and ZX)

JR_TheRandomFan

Again the trap was being dragged off by Wren, and again the other man left some sort of mark on his skin. Being pulled away from the school by his wrist he almost dropped his bag. He supposed that Wren's anxiety had spiked when he tried to talk to him.It was a rather sad to see that being brought on. But at least that this can bring an opportunity to understand the stocky young man a little better. Maybe there was much more to Wren than he figured.Maybe they could get some closer understanding for each other.

Out of sight of the school the pair had stopped with Wren still holding on to his wrist.It was a slight surprise to have him ask where he lived, but he wouldn't deny him an answer."I live in that string of large houses a couple blocks from here.Just... Follow me." Slightly pulling his wrist free the trap began walking, signaling the other man to follow him.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• JR_TheRandomFan

Wren felt oddly disappointed and upset to have the crossdresser pull his arm out of his grasp, though he reminded himself he'd just treated him poorly. With a light nod he started to walk following the trap to his home, he intended to only accompany him there and use the chance to speak to him properly with no one to interrupt them of force him to act a certain way. It was only unfortunate that the other man lived so close to school so they wouldn't have too much time.

-"I didn't mean to do that..." Wren mumbled, his voice somewhat grim as he glanced down to the other male's wrist. He'd wronged the trap in many ways and felt remorse for most but at least now he had a chance to explain that it wasn't his intention to hurt him.

-"The others said they would leave you alone... I'm not sure if they meant it, but I didn't want them to see me talking to you either way." He explained and paused, unsure if he should say everything as it was. "They don't mind me being alone with you, but they expect me to beat you up again." Wondering if being honest and revealing the whole truth had been the wrong choice he watched the trap's face to see his reaction.

Char had a rather calm reaction when he heard the other man's words. There was some surprise to hearing Wren apologize for dragging him so roughly.But what didn't really surprise me was that the man's friends were expecting Wren to beat him again. Stopping in mid walk the trap breathed a soft sigh before speaking to the other man. "Well at least I have some warning about what is going on." His voice was weak, almost sounding hurt because of the circumstances they were meeting in."Wren, I only want to ask you this question. Do you even want to do that ? I feel that with your friends you do things that you don't even want to do."

Holding on to his arm the trap's mind could only go back to Wren and how hard the man could hit.He was still recovering from what he did then. How would he even walk away if the other man was coaxed to attacking him again. The very though brought tears to brim at the corner of his good eye, but he was quick to blink them away.

"I don't know if they can be trusted with their word so I can only say that you should be careful being around me, if you even want speak to anymore after today." Char said sadly before beginning his walk again.The walk to his home felt much shorter than it usually did. When walking on his porch the trap pulled a key from a pocket on his bag and opened the door." You can come in if you like. Seems that both of my parents are going to be working late tonight."

While the trap spoke and questioned him, Wren had his gaze locked on the ground and shifted uncomfortably from the tone of the other man's voice. He hated hearing sorrow so apparent in his tone and knowing that even now what he and the other three man had done was hurting the crossdresser in certain ways.

At the trap's question Wren frowned almost angrily and thought carefully of the topic that was brought up but gave no answer. Of course he didn't want to do all of the things his friends demanded of him, especially not beat up someone so frail who doesn't even try to return a punch. Even holding the other too tightly was in a way something he'd rather not have done but had been indirectly forced to do by the others. Still despite all the despicable things he had to carry out for them, Wren felt he had little choice than to stay close to the bullies. Those three, despite what they were like, had been the people closes to him for years and he knew that even if he tried he wouldn't fit in with anyone different from them.

They arrived at the other man's home much more quickly than Wren would have liked but as he was invited to come in he shook his head, reluctant to follow the trap beyond this point. He felt it was inappropriate for him to be here after what he'd done to him, however he had more to say and knew it was important their conversation not end like this.

-"I do want to talk to you again... not like this but... like in class today." He explained and took hold of the other man's arm, this time gently, only to signal him to stay outside for a moment longer. "I didn't tell you those things to threaten you..." He added and parted his lips to say more, to promise that he wouldn't cause him any harm again but then he remembered how many reasons the crossdresser would have not to believe him and only looked down again, choosing to be silent.

Closing the front door behind him the trap could only glance as the other man gripped onto his arm once more. But this time, it was a much more gentle than the last two times he did that. With what he heard he could feel doubt edge closer in his mind. He was beginning to wonder if all that Wren did was just some complex plan to get at him. He then pushed that thought aside for that kind of idea was just too ridiculous to even bring up. No one could be that cruel to try such a thing like that. Wren couldn't do such a thing. It just didn't seem like a thing he would do." Well then, I wouldn't mind just talking. After all that's happened I do want to ask you some questions in exchange for answering any of yours." Setting his bag down he gently pulled Wren to a pair of chairs and sat himself down."If you won't come in at least just sit here for awhile. I would figure you would want to calm yourself before we move on any further."

Wren hadn't expected to now be lightly pulled along himself and initially resisted the movement before figuring out where the trap wanted him to go at which point he relaxed and followed. He was glad the other man had found a compromise rather than convincing him to come inside or ever worse tugging his arm free of his hold again and leaving without another word. He took off his backpack but as he became unsure what to do with it and where to put it down he started to seem almost awkward. A bit irked, he simply dropped it on the ground beside the chair in the end and sat down.

-"I'm fine, we don't have to wait." He assured the trap and hoped he would listen and simply continue the conversation. Though it was apparent Wren wasn't entirely calm he knew that sitting there is silence wouldn't help him relax so it was best not to waste time waiting for him to cool down.

-"What do you want to ask me?" He asked, curious what it was the crossdresser wanted to know. His own questions could wait for a moment and he reminded himself that he could bring them up to change the topic if the other man asked him something he disliked. He wondered though for how long could had the trap thought of him and considered his behaviour to have questions ready. Even now he failed to understand why the small male didn't openly hate him and couldn't make sense of his own feelings for him.

Crossing his legs at the ankle the trap mulled over his question before he spoke. A glaring one at first was why he would dislike a person like himself, but he held his tongue. It would be rather rude to ask a question that could center around himself. Others then began to surge forth, not as bad as the first. Not wanting to keep him waiting he decided to go with the first few that came to his mind."Well, what do you usually do in your spare time?" He began." From what I've been able to piece together you have a lot of strength. I'm sure that you've at least found another way to use it besides...other things..." Char placed his hands in his lap as a means to keep them out of the way. It was just one of the subtle movements that the trap barely noticed that he did. It was a sigh of his rather proper way of presenting himself even with what he looked like.

"Umm...Is there anything that you want to do after you finish your senior year? I can only guess so much. You don't take many notes so I can only ask on how you take in information..." After a moment a soft blush came to his cheeks in a soft fit of embarrassment. The questions that he was asking so simple that a high school consular would be asking."I-I'm sorry for my questions. I guess I'm more anxious than I thought..."

Wren knew he was watching the other male too closely and feared it would be awkward for both of them if the trap took note of how he was paying equal attention to his questions and the subtle movements of his body. He assured himself that the other man's choice of clothing was what made him observant and curious and not something else but soon enough he had to quietly curse at himself for thinking how the crossdresser look pleasant, especially when he moved so slightly and gracefully.

Deciding to put more effort into focusing his attention on what was being said, Wren eased back into the chair, glad that the trap hadn't brought up the sort of difficult questions he'd been expecting. He ignored altogether the other male's apology as he believed it was unnecessary and in stead started to speak. As he knew the crossdresser wanted him to be calm while he answered he tried to keep his voice even and sound somewhat polite.

-"I don't take in information in class." He said bluntly with a soft frown that was different from the ones that were more commonly found on his face and expressed anger. "I just want a job so I can earn money. Anything will do, I don't mind manual labor and I don't need any more education for that." Despite explaining this, Wren could have in staid admitted that he had no plans and expected nothing impressive of himself but part of him refused to reveal how he was really not good at anything.

-"I don't really do anything interesting in my free time... I do have to put some work into maintaining that amount of strength you mention but the main reason I need it for are those kinds of things." Upon explaining this he looked at the trap carefully again and considered something.

-"I can see you're not very strong, but can't you defend yourself even somewhat?" It puzzled Wren that someone who'd made them self into such an obvious target would be so defenseless. His friends and the people they normally spent time with were not all very good in a fight but he'd never come across someone so passive as the trap had been when they'd attacked him. If nothing else the crossdresser could at least find someone to defend him in the same way the three bullies often used Wren to fight in stead of them.

Listening to Wren answer his questions he noddly ever so slightly as he held what the other man had just said.What he told him was not very surprising. Char had no problems with those only wanting to use strength for their profession. He knew that for some that way was the most comforting for them. He only hoped that dear Wren wouldn't find himself hurt, an outco e that seemed very unlikely. When asked if he had any way to defend himself the trap thought for a moment before slightly shifting in his chair.

"Well,I did,and kinda still do,well, kickbox." At that moment the trap's cheeks were becoming a flushed pink from his embarrassment.He never told anyone of his little hobby for he was sure that no one would even believe him.

"I can remember the only time that I used what I know as a means of defense. I was walking home one day and I bumped into someone.I tried to apologize, but he wasn't really in the mood to listen. He grabbed my shirt collar,I panicked and punched him in the face.He let me go,but it didn't stop me from,um,pulling a roundhouse kick to the side of his head so he landed flat on the pavement."At that point Char moved his hand to brush some hair from his cheek.It was embarrassing to even talk about such a incident. He always seemed to feel some guilt for what happened, and wasn't ready to try again.

"After that I promised myself not to use that knowledge again in fear of me panicking again.It's stupid I know, but I just don't want to feel that guilt of hurting someone that couldn't block me.I don't want to misuse what I know..."Sighing slighgly he moved to hold on to his forearm so he could settle more on the back of his chair."Um...How is it that when your friends call for fights they always call you?I have to admit, they did hurt me, but I could've walked away easy. But you,well you hold a hard punch."

At the mere mention of the trap's hobby Wren gave the other male a long stare coupled with an unreadable expression. Of course he didn't believe the crossdresser, not because of his build or his appearance altogether but because he found it unlikely that anyone who knew how to punch would let him and the rest of the bullies beat them up as badly as they had the trap. However Wren didn't interrupt the other man and listened carefully curious to hear the story he had. Without him realizing it a hint of red appeared on his cheeks as well but from something much different than embarrassment. If he'd been aware of it he surely would had become frustrated with himself and angry but as things were he only listened calmly, feeling more comfortable with the trap than he had with anyone in a long while.

-"They are more confident than they are strong so sometimes they get into trouble. I suppose they're just use to getting me before a fight breaks out." Wren explained with a shrug but he still wondered if what the trap described had actually happened and even wondered for a moment if he would go too far by asking the crossdresser to hit him to prove it. He could take that much and after what he'd done to the other male it was only fair and it would had made him feel less guilty about what had happened.

-"That's been on my mind... I'm sorry, for hurting you... I know an apology means next to nothing but I honestly do hate what I've done to you." Wren watched the trap carefully while he spoke and his voice was oddly quiet and serious.

Char could give a weak smile as the other man apologized to him. It was one of those rare instances of actually getting some sort of human like treatment.And it coukd be said that the trap did believe what Wren said was a genuine representation of how he felt. So why not forgive him."I don't get many apologies that genuine,so I think I can begin to forgive you Wren. If there's any more questions for me, I can answer them the best that I can."

Glancing at the sky he was rather surprised of how early it still was.He was rather ready to answer any question the other man had for him.It would be the most he would've talked to anyone in a long time.

Seeing the other man brighten up even a bit made Wren glad that he'd apologized, he knew it didn't make up for treating the trap so badly but it was important to him that the other didn't hate him. He didn't pay much attention to how much time had passed in them questioning each other, he felt secure that no one would catch them being friendly to one another here and he had nowhere else to be. He only hoped to leave before the other male's parents appear since otherwise he expected he would be put in an uncomfortable situation otherwise.

-"What do your parents think of you dressing... like that?" Wren asked despite knowing the question would seem rude. All the while he watched him in school he never saw the trap speak to other students and he was beginning to wonder if he had anyone who supported him. His own parents were never people he could count on and he hoped it wasn't the same for the other man.

-"And you like men too?" He remembered but asked this very quietly, his gaze drifting off to the side so their eyes wouldn't meet while they speak. He knew it was best to leave the topic alone, not because he might upset the other male but because of how tense he would become himself, however there was a part of him that hoped it would pay off to try talking to the trap about this.

"I can tell you that at first my parents were rather against me crossdressing."Char admitted before reaching back to rub the back of his head."They were sure that it was a faze when I started crossdressing, I would be out of skirts and dresses if they just ignored what I did.But they soon came to realize how serious I took it, how it makes me feel...normal.My mom even went out of her way to teach me how to put on make-up, and all kinds of tricks for my clothes. My dad does worry that I could end up pretty hurt dressing like this, but I promised him that I would be careful." Closing his eye he could only shake his head then.In some way, he had broken that promise. But he would be sure to keep his head up and kept going."And now for that other question...I can admit that I like men. My parents took that news pretty well."

Char felt rather strange telling the other man all of this. It just spilled itself out in front of him. Never had he done such a thing to anyone.Only to the pages of his sketckbook."I haven't met anyone else that like men like me.I haven't dated anyone because of this, and to not make things more awkward than they are.I hope that you knowing this part about me does help you understand why I do the things that I do.It's comforting to know that someone would hate me less if they knew just a bit more about how I work."

Even Wren noticed the trap was telling him personal things very easily, though he was glad to receive such an honest reply to his question. The slight tension that had build up in his muscles melted away gradually and he even allowed himself to smile softly for a brief moment while the other male spoke. He felt safe bringing these things up in their conversation, still he wasn't nearly confident enough in the crossdresser's good nature to reveal anything about himself.

-"I didn't hate you to begin with... I thought there was something very wrong with you and that you were making a joke of yourself but... I suppose I dislike it less now that I've gotten more use to you." He mean to say 'now that I've watched you for a while" but knew better than to blunder out something like that.

-"I'm still curious what you would look like with pants on. Hopefully even you have to wear them in winter so I'll find out eventually." It was apparent from the sort of smirk he gave the trap that he was only being playful when he said this.

-"Do you have anything else to ask me?" Wren offered and decided he would answer just as openly and truthfully no matter what the crossdresser wanted to know. He knew that he owed him that much and though he had no guarantee he was becoming confident that the trap wouldn't use what he was learning now against him later on.

Knowing that the other man didn't really hate or the fact that he was smirking about him wearing pants could only bring a smile to his face and even making him snort softly with laughter. It had been some time since had even laughed in front of another person. It felt good to get some kind of laughter even if it was for a little while."Ah,maybe I can do you one better and just wear some tomorrow? And I don't think I have any more questions for the moment. But I'm sure that I'll think of something later." Glancing over the sky once more the sun was beginning to set. He was sure that Wren would want to get home soon. Rising from his chair he slightly rubbed into his arm before looking down towards the other.

"Um...It's actually beginning to get late.I guess now would be a good time to stop."Why were his cheeks so red red he had no clear idea why,but he knew that he couldn't help himself.It was a shame to cut their time together short but it would've been selfish to keep him for any longer."Um...Do you want to come back here tomorrow to talk? I mean, if you're busy then I understand.But I'm sure I could come up with more questions. Or..we could just talk." By the tone of his voice it was apparent that the trap was nervous. Yet another feeling that he wasn't sure of. In some was he was hoping that Wren was going to say yes.

The conversation had been so pleasant that Wren didn't feel down and couldn't frown even when the trap stood up and he knew it was time for him to leave. The invitation to return the following day was unexpected however and he smiled softly both at the other male's blush and the offer to talk to him again, perhaps even without the questions they'd relied on today.

-"I'm not busy, we can do this again." He accepted the offer gladly without even trying to recall what he'd planned to do the next say. Slowly, he stood up and picked up the backpack he'd discarded on the ground beside the chair. He swung it lightly onto his back and pulled on the shoulder straps while he still stood beside the crossdresser not yet heading home.

-"I'll wait for you after school at the spot I pulled you to today." Wren said finally after a brief moment of thinking something over and gently placed his hand on the other man's shoulder. He was reluctant but hid it well and smiled at the trap when he spoke again.

-"Goodbye then." As he stepped away, rather than simply slip off the other male's shoulder his hand moved along the trap's arm until he moved too far away and had to turn away and pick up speed. He would glance back every now and then as he drifted further away and already now he was planing on skipping his lack class the following day so he could slip by everyone and wait for the crossdresser.

With the other man brushing against his arm Char couldn't help his even more flushed cheeks.Even with his arm being completely covered by a sweater he was still able to feel his fingers brush against his skin." B-Bye..." He called before picking up his bag near the chair and moving inside."That went rather well..." he told himself."And we're gonna meet tomorrow...Mmph."With the house all to himself he made sure to finish his usual ritual of getting ready for the next day."

With his clothes laid out and his his shower out of the way the trap retired to his room to watch a show that he had been meaning to catch.He seemed so excited for the next day, just to see Wren again.It was strange, but he didn't mind the feeling.

Wren hurried home, not worried about who he might run into though he hoped not to be interrupted and stopped so he could arrive home sooner. He wasn't enthusiastic to return to the place where he had to look out and hide from all other inhabitants, still he wanted to be in his room, his own space where he could think of today and tomorrow and nothing else. Only once he was at the door of the house he slowed down and cautiously stepped in, listening carefully for any sign of someone else being there. Everything was quiet though and he simply retreated into his room, even going as far as locking the door before throwing his backpack to the side and himself on the bed.

Of course Wren still worried about what his three friends might do and how they might make things difficult for him and the trap, however he couldn't focus on that now even if he tried. His thoughts strayed to the picture of the crossdresser blushing and he replayed in his head those subtle movements that had been distracting him while they'd talked. A faint smile crept onto his lips without him even realizing it and he stretched, lying on his back of the bed.

The day passed far too slowly for his taste and for once he couldn't wait to fall asleep not because he would have liked to get the proper amount of rest but because he couldn't wait for his meeting with the trap.

That next morning was one that was much calmer than any other he had experienced. Char woke up as he usually did and went off for his usual shower. In another quick dash he pulled on a dark t-shirt,hoodie, blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Even in those kinds of clothes the trap seemed to look, well, cute.As he grabbed his bag at the front door he wondered if Wren would even like him like this. It wasn't often that the trap would dress so plainly, but he kinda owed the other man this simple look if they were to talk to each other.

After a moment he was at the school ready he moved about the halls just making his usual rounds.Wren might've already gotten there, or was on his way.Either way the trap had enough time to run around and see what he needed to see.

Despite wanting nothing more than to find the trap and spend some time with him before his friends and most other students arrived, Wren decided not to take any chances and wait patiently until the end of last class to be with the other male. He prepared for school early only so he could wait for the three bullies and make sure they keep their word and don't bother the crossdresser.

However, not much would go as planned for him and he knew it as soon as he left his room and sensed cigarette smoke in the hallway. Automatically glancing to the living room door, having gone through this enough times to know what to expect, he saw the tall silhouette leaned on the door frame and slipped the backpack off his back, a bitter frown forming on his lips. The taller man gestured for him to follow as he turned and walked into the living room and from his expression, Wren knew the older male was in a bad mood and that soon he would be too.

With classes almost starting Char was beginning to worry.Perhaps the other man was just going to run late and would only come out later.But it still was a little disappointing that the two of them would not be able to talk before classes start.Hopefully the trap would be able to catch Wren during their one class together.Maybe he would be okay.

Char wasn't the only one looking for Wren.With the three bullies roaming the halls they caught a glance of the trap as he was heading the other way."Seems that Wren has some home troubles again.I don't see him near the little one."One of them sighed."I'm sure that Wren will come around.It will only suck when he gets here."

Having no wish to stay home for longer than he was forced to, Wren made his way to school as soon as the older man grew bored of him. He knew he was already very late and didn't bother to hurry, other than the one class where he knew he would meet the trap he was unenthusiastic about being at school. A frown was now firmly set on his lips and for the most part his head was tilted down and gaze lowered while he walked. Despite how things were playing out and the anger he felt he still though of the crossdresser and looked forward to being with him. Remembering how pleasant it was to spend time with the small male and knowing that he could do the same today was the only thing calming him and helping him cheer up.

As he arrived mid class Wren had no other choice than to wait in the hallway for the bell to ring. He knew his friends might had staid outside as well but couldn't bother to look for them though there was a slim chance the three bullies would think of some way to make his mood less grim as well.

With the day almost half over the trap was beginning to worry. The empty desk right next to him was not a good sign as he looked over the clock."I only wonder if he's all right.."he thought before breathing a silent sign."Maybe he just didn't want to come in and just skip to us meeting. Or maybe...Maybe he had some trouble at home...He must be a little late and must be roaming out there,somewhere. Hm...."With the class ending minutes later Char could only rush out to check if Wren was even there. When he saw the other man the trap was quick to come to his side, unknowing that he was rushing right for him.

"Wren,I-I...It's good to see that you made it." The sheepish tone to his voice could only match the timid movement of him brushing some stray hair from his face. He wasn't sure if he was able to even talk to the other man at the moment, but he just had to check on him to see if he was okay."

Wren knew the trap wouldn't skip a class and expected to see him but was puzzled when once he entered the hallway the crossdresser rushed over to him apparently having forgotten or not caring that they weren't alone. Despite this he was glad to finally be beside the other male and didn't even think of being harsh to him because of the mistake.

-"I meant to come earlier but... It doesn't matter..." He refused to explain what had kept him from seeing the other male sooner and even now, long after leaving home he seemed upset and angry. This was gradually changing however because he now had someone to speak to and help him forget what had happened that morning. Looking more closely at the trap as he always did when they were close to one another he took note of what the small male was wearing.

-"I was only joking yesterday, though you look... good like that too?" Wren commented in a half whisper so only the trap would hear him. He tried to compliment him but was unsure how to put his thoughts into words and so sounded uncertain. He even smiled softly at the trap despite still feeling down.

Rubbing into the back of his head the trap's cheeks only got brighter at the other man's compliment.Never could he figure that a person like Wren would be so genuine about such a compliment.The fact that the young man thought he looked good the other way only made his cheeks redden even more."T-Thanks...I had a feeling that you were joking,but I think I'd give you the sight anyway.Seems only fair." Just then a slight smile crossed the trap's features."Well,I-I guess I'll catch you after school. Don't want to keep you...I hope you have a better day."Waving off to the other man Char began to walk off to his next class. Unknown to him that the other man's friends were watching.

"Guys, did you just see that?"One asked."Yeah, I saw." another replied."Seems that Wren and the pretty boy have gotten close."Looking over to their friend the three continued to talk amoung each other."Should we even talk to him?He promised that he'd beat that prick."Looking back one shook his head."I can only guess our Wren got curious. Let's let him go on his own.I'm wondering what those two will do." And with that the group moved off to meet their friend, not giving a single hint of what they knew.