Demon's Summoning (Noise Prince x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

When they finally returned to the room, Izuki was really happy to see the new lock. This time it was on the inside... It probably would automatically lock when the door was closed but how would Inmai unlock it? They couldn't keep the old system where it would unlock itself because that would mean there had to be magic on the outside too... Maybe it would detect and if magic, even nullifying magic was used, it wouldn't open....

"Thanks a lot Inmai..." Izuki said really trying his best to ignore the demons' looks watching them. Thankfully, there were far fewer people around here and the idea that the ones that raped him would actually be expelled was surprisingly comforting. "I hope they learn their lesson and don't just come back for vengeance," Izuki quickly explained. The human still had many doubts and worries but he also knew to put his faith in Inmai.

When the door was open, Izuki walked in with a bit of relief and just wanted to start doing something to forget about everything that's happened to him recently. Even if that meant getting right to work on learning how to read and write in this strange language.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• WolfDog12

"They've probably learned their lesson by now," Inmai assured him. It would only make them look worse if they kept at it, it wasn't as if the entire dorm didn't know about them by now. They were more of a target of scorn and judgement than Inmai was for having summoned a human in the first place. It was because of types like them humans were still illegal in this part of the country. Shits like them should just return to the cities that encourage such things. Of course, he also thought the same of others who harassed Izuki, too. He had no idea there were that many predatory, mean-spirited people in this town.

Inmai put his hand on the knob for a brief second before opening the door. It reacted to his signature in a very specific way, so the only way in or out was if Inmai was the one opening the door..

"So, are you feeling hungry?" He asked him when he closed the door behind them. "Or do you want to unwind for a little before getting into anything?"

• 2 weeks later...

Izuki was truly relieved to hear that no one else would try anything... At least not like that. He'd been through enough already and the effect of summoning a human hadn't fully cooled down. Sure, it was taking more of a backseat to other things but it seemed so easily brought up with everyone all still obsessing with and learning the new abilities of their summoned familiars. Izuki just didn't have anything like that. He wasn't discovering new things about what he could do, he was causing trouble and forcing Inmai to search and rescue him again and again. What use was having a human anyway? This had to be why they were only ever summoned to be pets not familiars.

Still, the little human wanted to do something to prove himself to the demons and really wanted to help Inmai with something or save him from something... Maybe it was really time for him to learn how to read so that he could read all the books on the world and what's going on so he could have at least the information in his head when Inmai was looking for it... but was book knowledge enough? Probably not.

"I Guess I'm a little hungry..." Izuki hadn't eaten in a long while so it was a good sign that he was starting to get hungry again. Hopefully he would be able to get his full appetite back in no time and would stop losing weight and could get back to some version of his old, healthy self.

Now that it was on his mind, Inmai was considering contacting someone in the city who had a human. He hoped it wouldn't be too difficult to find someone who had a human pet they weren't fucking. But he thought he could learn something, and it would be good for Izuki to see that humans weren't entirely summoned as sex slaves. Plus, a weekend trip would be good for the both of them, who had spent an awful lot of time in the apartment.

He also wasn't sure how he felt about it at all, though. Maybe Izuki wouldn't be interested in doing something like that. Maybe he'd be scared, since cities would have a considerable number of humans, and not an insignificant amount sex slaves, and it wouldn’t be positive at all. He'd have to think it over more.

"Alright, I'll make us dinner, then. I'll make something simple, so it won't take long." He told him, pleased that Izuki seemed to be feeling better, enough to eat. But he took Izuki's arm, instead heading to the kitchenette, and pulled him close, hugging him tightly for a minute in silence.

"I'm glad you're safe," He whispered.

The human nodded slightly before he began to walk away. However, the moment he went to walk farther into the room, Inmai grabbed his arm and pulled him back into a hug. Izuki froze for a second before he heard what the demon had to say. He barely had to think about it as he put his arms around his demon master and hugged him tightly. The small human felt comfortable in his arms and wished this could go on forever. Maybe he really didn't need food and could just enjoy this for now.

"Thank you so much. Honestly, I don't think I'd have made it through this whole ordeal without your help," Izuki explained. He must sound like a broken record by now but honestly he really did care and just wanted to feel this comfort, this warmth. The small human just didn't know how he was suppose to live in this world full of demons that acted the way they did. This wasn't the city and so there weren't any other humans around so these demons around here had no idea how to react to him. Of course it was scary and he wanted people to ease off him but unless something far more exciting gets summoned as a familiar, there is no way that any of this would be going away any time soon.

When the hug finally broke, Izuki took a step back looking down and just let Inmai go about doing whatever he was doing. The human just stood there for a minute lost in his own thoughts.

I just realized that 'Human Rights Activist' would have a very different meaning and role in the demon realm…

Izuki was so small, it kept surprising Inmai how small he felt, even when Izuki wrapped his arms around him, he still felt like his form was swallowing Izuki's. It seemed impossible people would want to do such awful things to him… yet he'd been victimized repeatedly in such a short time period. Were all humans this fragile? This cute? He had to think that wasn't the case, since they'd be much less popular pets for the sorts of purposes they were usually used for. Inmai had to think that a majority of people wouldn't want to put such delicate creatures through that. Or they'd be more popular for different reasons. He relaxed his arms around Izuki after several moments of keeping him tightly to his chest. It made him happy that, at least, Izuki felt safe and happy with him now.

"Well, hopefully, if I do my job right, there won't be another ordeal to get through," Inmai told him. He felt like he'd take a lot more precautions now, something he should have considered before anything happened to him, but now he felt more confident that Izuki wouldn't be in danger when Inmai was away. Once he loosened his arms, and slowly broke the hug, Inmai looked at Izuki's face, he looked lost in thought. Inmai gave him a quick peck on the top of the head.

"Alright, I'll get to cooking," He told him. "I'm going to catch up on my schoolwork as soon as possible, so that during the upcoming break, I don't have to focus on that." Inmai told the human while he started to boil water. "I want to take a break from this town for a while,"

It'd be good for Izuki to get away, Inmai thought, from this hostile town for a bit. Especially since he spent a majority of his time cooped up in the room.