Demon's Summoning (Noise Prince x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Plot: Just about any kind of seme is good, however, sadistic is best. In a distant land, aka the demon realm, there is a magic school for demons and on one particular day, they are suppose to summon a creature that will become their familiar. In one special case, a student summons a human. Of course he was fully willing to take full advantage of the situation. It had never been heard of that a demon should summon a human but of course he did... and a weak looking one at that. YC is the demon that summoned a human and now has to deal with having a human familiar. A human of course would make for the perfect play partner for bed games, however, this human, MC, is also a male just as YC. Will they still create a bond or will MC be rejected and sent off or something? Will YC even care that they're both males? We'll see.

[/hr]

MC

334583d5a9895e51b6e9fa0a9a1a168b.jpg

Name: Izuki Hotoshi

Height: 5'5

Likes: things that are different and interesting, playing games, sweets... lots of sweets

Dislikes: annoying or boring people, bitter or spicy things, reptiles.

Bio: Basically lived a pretty normal life but was always pretty popular with the girls in his child like manner but mature attitude. He's always liked to do new things and loved to read fantasy novels because of their thrilling and twisted endings. He loved things outside of reality but was pretty content with living within it.

[hr

][/hr]

It was just another day, same as the last, a typical Friday of not wanting to go to school. However, a young male of 19 was heading off to his classes the way he always did. At least on Fridays the school always had pizza and his last period of the day would let them watch a movie. So, not everything was all bad. The male, Izuki, was on his way to school when he noticed this strange dark column that looked like it was made out of some kind of smoke.

The teen stared for a long time before he walked over to it and inspected it closer. It truly was strange, that's for sure. Anyway, the male just stared for a long while before he took a step back and looked around. Not a single other person was glancing at this strange large object. That was truly strange but Izuki wasn't stupid enough to start messing with it carelessly; even though it made him feel like the main character out of one of the fantasy novels he recently read.

Just as the male made his choice to go around it and just get to school before he was late, a woman bumped right into him, sending Izuki backwards. He fell right into the column of darkness and vanished deep inside of it. The purple-haired male was now falling at an alarming rate. He was quiet but at the same time, freaking out trying to think of what exactly was happening to him as he fell more and more into this unknown darkness. Next thing he knew, the male was sitting up in some strange land now on the ground. He temporarily blacked out but found himself now surrounded by a bunch of strange creatures he'd never met before. What were they? They weren't human... that was at least easy to tell.

The whole situation was weird... Not something Izuki had ever thought of. Was he dreaming? He must be because he looked like he really had fallen into a fantasy novel or something. Still, the pain in his back and mostly his tail bone from a kind of crash landing, that was beyond real... and really painful.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• WolfDog12

superthumb.jpg

Name: Inmai ovHecate

Personality: Inmai was never the strongest demon around. While he was certainly wasn't a weakling, he was never particularly outstanding in his power, or his demeanor. And he was fine with that. He was content to enjoy life and himself for who he was even if he wasn't the best. Though that was hard to do when a lot of his friends were stronger than he was, and quite competitive. It wasn't exactly easy to keep self-esteem around them, so he often ended up being more subservient to their whims. He didn't mind, since they were friends and he'd probably want to go out and do things they wanted to as well, but he couldn't help but feel his voice mattered less to them, even if they never said it. But that was demons for you, a hierarchy of power, power was the insignia of a demon's worth. His teachers always told him he should try harder, he could be just as powerful as his stronger friends, after all. He knew it was true, but his interest in power weren't in being powerful, but the oddities that came with unconventional use of magic. His friends defend him as it is 'part of his charm'.

That was unexpected. Even for Inmai, this is not the kind of thing demons tended to summon.

Everyone else got fascinating creatures or and monsters. Familiars who would help them, assist them in their personal journeys. From the small and pocket-friendly with the gift of voice, to larger angrier beasts with destructive abilities. But not Inmai. This was just great. Surely the teacher would think that he did this on purpose, somehow was able to pick his own familiar and chose something completely useless to be funny. He wasn't trying to be funny, there was no way he would sabotage himself like this. Even if he didn't do things conventionally, he did things that were useful, that he would, at least, like and benefit from. He wanted a cool familiar, a familiar that would actually help him. They were less popular, but he wanted a small one who talked, dispensing wisdom.

There was a long silence for Inmai to contemplate all this. Then there were a few snickers. He couldn't blame them.

After all, he had just summoned a human being as his familiar. And unless he was some kind of shapeshifting snake or something, Inmai was screwed. He'd laugh to if he didn't find the whole thing pathetic.

"Uh… is this a situation where I can apply for a redo?" He asked hesitantly, and the teacher gave him a look that made him think the teacher thought he was joking.

It wasn't him joking, it was the damn universe.

Inmai looked back to the human, with that stupid, dazed look on its face. Awesome, truly this was his guide to self improvement and betterment.

"Can you do anything?" He asked, hoping he maybe picked up some human that had a bizarre magic talent. Like bending forks with its mind.

The human blinked a few times and stared at the demon before him. "Good to see we speak the same language!!" He stood up and looked around at everyone. Some people were laughing... who were they laughing at though?.... Izuki turned back to the one that summoned him... 'They're probably laughing at him...' The teen then dug through his pockets and pulled out a black flip phone that he checked. 'No signal hu?... Oh well..' He quickly typed a few things in before pocketing his phone again.

"Is there anything I can do?" He was finally addressing the question previously asked of him. "Sure, there are plenty of different things that I can do but I doubt any of them would be useful to you..." He stepped closer to the demon. He was taller... "What are you? And, do you have some kind of magic?" He wanted to know where he was and how he got here but he should at least ask this.

Izuki was pretty curious and was getting somewhat annoyed with those still laughing. "Do you guys have some kind of superiority complex?" This human wasn't afraid to mouth off. He had a smirk on his face as he stared as a couple demons who found their fellow student particularly humorous.

"If you guys find this guy that funny then have you looked in a mirror? Or do those not exist around here? Either way, you guys must be compensating for something to belittle another that much." Izuki was the type that didn't care who he pissed off, in fact, most of the time he welcomed it. It was impossible to please everyone but pissing everyone off was easy and fun as hell.

The human stood up, and Inmai realized just how small it was! He was quite frail looking. That was a bit of a bummer. All he could really be is decoration, he didn't look heavy enough to even be a paperweight! He pulled out one of those phones humans used. God, he forgot how powerless humans were. At least they figured out technology. He'd never seen a human use one though, it was interesting.

"Yeah…we do," Inmai never thought about that as odd, if a familiar talked there wasn't ever really a language barrier, but humans weren't ever summoned. Maybe there was some enchantment encoded in the summoning that allowed them to communicate even if they spoke different languages.

"Oh, good," Inmai said. It wasn't exactly the human's fault that he wasn't going to be useful to him. What was he supposed to do, prepare just in case a demon summoned him as a familiar? But Inmai wasn't pleased with the whole ordeal, and wasn't in the mood to be sympathetic.

"Of course I have magic. If you haven't caught on, you've been summoned. We're demons. This is a school for demons to learn higher magic techniques." He explained, rather impressed with how the human was reacting to all this in stride. He was surrounded by demons, and checked that phone first.

Some demons found the whole interaction funny. Inmai probably would too, if he was anyone but himself right now. This was so bizarre. It was one thing to summon a human but such an atypical one at that. Most, he'd imagine, if summoning humans was a normal thing to do, would probably cry or get much more upset.

But no, this one just got mouthy. Clearly this amused a lot of the demons, and more laughter erupted from the class. This human really couldn't pose a threat to demons, so most found this lashing out a bit humorous. Inmai just groaned. He got a talking familiar who was just mouthy, great. He was ready to admit defeat in this project, having to find some other way to get a familiar or at the very least learn to get by without one, and return to his desk, when the human decided he wasn't ready to stop.

"Ah, jeez-" Inmai muttered some quick enchantment under his breath and a muzzle materialized over the fair human's mouth. Even the teacher chuckled at this. They learned to summon muzzles and restraints in case their familiars were dangerous, not if their familiar got sassy.

"Alright, alright, good show, Inmai." The teacher said, clearly thinking this was all for show. Inmai knew he was in for it later if he couldn't convince her that he really didn't do it on purpose. How would he even manage that?! "Now go ahead and take your seat so Mykahn can summon hers."

Inmai gestured for the human to follow him back to his desk, pointing to the floor next to where he sat.

"We'll go home after this, okay?" He told him, as Mykahn was the last one to summon, though there was no way she'd top Inmai's performance. He felt a little bad for muzzling him, since he was laughed at for it and clearly didn't like people laughing at him. But he couldn't just have him jabbering for the whole class!

"If you promise to be quiet, I'll take it off." He told him. "Nod if you promise,"

Izumi didn't like being laughed at or made fun of and the more he ran his mouth, the worse his mood seemed to get. The human still had his backpack which was with him when he fell into the portal thing... Summoning circle? Whatever it was called, his bag had to be somewhere near by. He looked around and found it just a few feet away and snatched it up reaching his hand in one of the smaller pockets on the side. Just as he opened his mouth to give more sass, Izuki found himself muzzled.... Muzzled... really?

He turned back to the demon that summoned him narrowing his eyes slightly after having dropped his bag from the sudden appearance of the muzzle. A small pair of scissors fell out of the pocket he was just fishing through and he bent down and collected his things. Did he really have a choice now but to listen? There was no where to run and no way to really fight these guys...

Izuki followed the laughing stock and stood next to him. He had no intention of sitting on the ground and huffed a bit, his mood being pretty ruined. Home after this? Sure he hated the demons here but Izuki still wanted to learn more... wait, did this demon mean his home or the human world? He stared at the other. At least Izuki knew his name... It was something strange... He remembered what the teacher said just a short while ago... Inma? Inmai? It was definitely Inmai. At the mention of removing the muzzle, the human nodded. He could manage staying quiet... for now at least. He wanted to watch the summoning anyway to see just what exactly had happened to him.

Inmai could see in his human's eyes the resentment he felt at being muzzled. They were definitely used more for more animalistic familiars, so he could see why it must be incredibly strange to be muzzled now. But what else was he supposed to do? The teacher would blame him if the human got too unruly. Discipline was a big part of having a familiar, after all. The human scrambled for his backpack, and Inmai wondered what was in it. What did humans take to class? There would be time to talk about it later, though.

It must suck right now for the human, Inmai was a little more sympathetic now. He made a mental promise to try to be gentle and more understanding from here on with the little guy. Even if he was useless, he was still his familiar, and he was responsible for him.

He wasn't particularly bothered by the human, what was his name?, not sitting, not thinking it might be indicative of him disobeying. He felt awkward about it, anyway, so he tried not to glance at him too much, knowing that a lot of his classmates were probably more busy cooing over their cool and useful familiars. He whispered the enchantment in reverse, and the muzzle dissipated from the human's face.

He watched as Mykahn set up her circle, incanting while she drew and it was already glowing- she was such a show off. She finished the circle, and there was a dark pillar of smoke, before a bright light from inside it materialized.

A two-headed python. Inmai couldn't help but feel jealous. It introduced itself. Of course it talked. Of course.

The teacher wrapped up the class, and dismissed them. Everyone started shuffling out with their awesome familiars, while Inmai awkwardly walked out with his human in tow. But the instructor stopped him from leaving, and warned him that she was very disappointed and that they would need to have a meeting about this tomorrow. He held back his tongue, only nodded, not saying anything to, or looking at, his familiar until they were outside.

"Hey, let me know your name so I can properly curse at you," He grumbled, his mood as high as his familiar's at the moment. "I'm Inmai,"

Izuki watched intensely and after the circle was drawn, he once more pulled out his phone and took a picture of the circle. He then took a few more photos of the summoning before pocketing his phone again. 'A talking snake hu? interesting.' The human kept his mouth shut for a long time after the muzzle vanished. In fact, he didn't make another sound until he was later addressed. Though, before that there was the matter with the teacher.

Hearing how disappointed the teacher was seriously pissed Izuki off. He kept his mouth shut but he wanted to protest. He may be a weak human but what other demon summoned a human to begin with? None. How did they know a human wasn't super powerful in this world or something? Izuki was use to being on top of the world, so to speak, and now he was being looked down upon the whole time.

Once the demon asked for his name, Izuki debated saying anything since he was suppose to stay quiet. Still, he smirked like a smart ass and said, "Inmai is a weird name. I'm Izuki Hotoshi, and I thought I wasn't suppose to speak." He was trying to see if he could piss Inmai off. Even if it was a little bit.

"By the way, Inmai, I may be a weak human but if you let me, I'd like to knock a few of these demons down a couple pegs before I return to my world. I may not have any magic but there are other things I can do. I do know how to fight so I can take on certain things and I can get dirt on others that will make them want to hide under their beds!!" He laughed wanting to stick around this world even for a little while longer to have some fun. Sure he had been content living in his own world, but that was because he didn't think a world like this existed.

The human next to him took out that phone again, fascinated. Inmai realized he had never seen a summoning, let alone any demon magic. It was kind of fun to watch his face. Demons and magic were his mundane, so seeing someone so interested was quite interesting. He probably had never seen some of the creatures in here, either. Inmai was relieved that he kept his word and kept silent for the remaining few minutes of class. He also followed without having to be gestured like earlier, which meant Inmai wouldn't have to worry about it wandering and getting lost. That's just what he needed. -"Hey have you seen my human? It's about this tall…" -Ugh.

The human was not shy in its expressions. Inmai was trying to monitor it, and noticed when it seemed very displeased with the teacher. How cute! Was it getting protective of him or something? Or maybe he was just insulted? He could just be aggravated to be pulled from his world to this one.

The name Izuki suited him. It had a sharpness to it. I-zu-ki. Nice. Too bad he was such a smart ass. Maybe he should be permanently muzzled.

"Inmai is a perfectly fine name. You're the one out of place." He reminded him. "And you're allowed to speak when I address you, naturally. If I didn't want you to speak, you'd be wearing a muzzle still." He added sharply. Inmai wasn't exactly fond of the way he used the first chance to talk with him personally to insult him. He'd remember that for later.

Now it was his turn to be a little rude. He laughed outright at such a suggestion. He hadn't been hear an hour and he's already talking like he can mastermind his way to dominating his class.

"Even if I let you," He started. "I don't think that's a plausible goal for the time being," He said. Izuki must not have a clue just how much stronger demons were. On the way to the dorms, they passed the stables where some people had to keep their familiars who were too large to reasonably care for in their dorms. The only good fortune of having a human was that Inmai didn't have to worry about that.

"You're taking this all pretty well. Aside from the snark," Inmai commented.

"Of course I am, It still doesn't feel like reality so as far as I know I'm just in some game and I'd like to play for keeps. I'm curious about this world whether it is real or fake. And the snark, that's just part of my charm," He smiled deviously. "Anyway, I still plan to mess with the demons of this world. I managed to get a ton of people back home to do all kinds of things because they were angry or I was black mailing them!!! I'm not going to suddenly change for you, so don't go trying to make me something else. Oh, and one more thing, I'm only sticking with you because I don't know enough about this world to get by yet. Once I've collected enough info I'm ditching you!!"

Izuki didn't care if Inmai knew of his intentions because there wasn't much he could do to change his mind. Plus, he already saw how this demon reacted to the others making fun of him so that was his black mail. If the others saw Inmai struggling to keep a small human under his thumb he'd no doubt be made fun of even worse then before. There was no way this demon was going to put himself through that kind of humiliation.

Izuki was basically skipping and didn't care much to talk to Inmai any more right now. He just wanted to take in the sights so he grabbed the headphones from around his neck and placed them over his ears. The human then clicked a button and on the headphone wire to play his music. The headphones alone would have been enough to drown out the sound but why not listen to some music while he was at it.

The human looked all around him and even took notice of the stables and the lay out of the building. Finding his way would be a pain in the ass but he'd probably get use to it by the time he was ready to leave and get out from under Inmai and learn even more about this world on his own. They all had the same spoken language so maybe they had the same written language. That would be nice because then Izuki could learn everything he needed to know from books and rely on his summoner even less.

Izuki then began to think about food. It probably wasn't like human food... was it ok for humans? it must be right? Then again has another human even come to figure that out? He'd have to figure that out fast somehow... What if every food was poisonous... would Inmai send him home in time or let him die? Would he even like the food? Izuki wasn't the most picky eater but he was no trash can willing to eat everything that was actually edible.

Inmai frowned. He didn't find this kid so cute anymore. What a frustrating creature, being so nonchalant about a world he didn't understand, yet didn't consider his actions or words. What if this place ended up being real, did he think of that? Because he was in for a rude awakening sooner or later. Especially if he thought he was going to 'mess with the demons'. Pretty cocky talk for a human, maybe he just needed a taste of the power Inmai himself wielded over him. He didn't seem to understand what being a familiar to a demon meant. Not that it was his fault. They were supposed to summon from certain alternative realms, yet Inmai somehow drew out a human from Earth. Not how it usually works.

"Oh, I see. I didn't realize I summoned such a powerful, crafty mastermind," Inmai chuckled. He doubted he would find it funny for long, soon it would become irritating. It's not enough that he was essentially useless, but he was a pain in the ass, too. He had to find a way to redo this summoning. It was only allowed on rare occasions, but this was pretty damn rare. But until then, he knew the appeal could take a few days, so it would be some time he'd have to deal with living with this guy. Or he could put him in a stable if it got too frustrating to deal with. Or maybe he could set him free into the world, he was sure some other demons would find him amusing.

The human was skipping about ahead, more or less ignoring him. He was fiddling with more of his technology, those things that played music into his ears. Maybe once he got used to it here he would settle down. It'd be easier to deal with a useless familiar if he was at least pleasant to be around. How was he supposed to take care of it? In all the prep, he knew how to take care of scales, fur, feathers, nocturnal and vegetarian and insectivore and all sorts of now useless knowledge about taking care of various familiar types. But there was no guide for taking care of a human. That'd be trial and error. What the hell did they even eat up there? How long did they sleep? What could he wash him with? He was hoping, for the most part, it was similar to demons.

Izuki finally stopped skipping around and had to calm down since his back and tailbone still hurt like crazy. That fall from earlier probably should have killed him so why was he only suffering from slight pain? Nothing was even broken. Maybe he didn't fall as far as he thought he had? What was the time even like in the summoning portal thing? It felt like a while... Izuki took notice of a demon glaring at him and stared them down for a while before he looked away knowing he didn't want to pick a fight.

The human returned to just following silently behind Inmai but he did pull out his phone and take pictures of the other demons. While distracted, Izuki ended up walking right into one of Inmai's class mates who was less then happy to be walked into by the human. "'cuse me~!" He sang and took a pic of this demon as well before moving past to follow his summoner. The other grabbed hold of him and glared threateningly but Izuki couldn't hear a word out of his mouth. "Sorry, can't hear you. How about you try another time." He pulled away and caught up.

"Hey, Inmai, how much farther?" Of course, right after asking, they made it to the demon's room. The human took off his headphones and paused his music as he looked around the room.

Inmai was wondering if he should perhaps leash Izuki, he seemed keen on just leaving him now. But the demon figured, from the way he acted before, that the his familiar was, despite the attitude, a bit sensitive. He snapped at a room full of demons for laughing at his master, and didn't appreciate the muzzle at all. Even when he was berated by the teacher, Izuki seemed pretty angry. The demon thought the best way to deal with the human was to try to antagonize him the least amount, in public, anyway. When they got to his room, he was laying down the law.

Though after a while, Izuki slowed down and ended up a pace behind the demon, which Inmai preferred, though he occasionally looked over his shoulder. Izuki was so curious about looking at this new world he had found himself in, his demon master needed to make sure he wasn't going to wander off now that he wasn't in front of him. He seemed content in using his phone for whatever he was doing.

He missed when he bumped into another demon, though he caught the aftermath. He rolled his eyes, avoiding eye contact with the other demon. He would definitely need to start pulling in the reigns with this weakling.

Inmai chuckled when the human asked where it was when they were right at the door.

"I'll give you three guesses," He told him, before opening the door, after removing the locked charm, something that wouldn't be apparent to the mortal.

He walked in, and closed the door after the human, which replaced the lock. He let Izuki look about his room for a few moments. It might not seem that different to a humans typical room, they had relatively similar needs, after all. There was a bed, a desk, and books scattered everywhere. Inmai had a terrible attention span with a thirsty for knowledge, and ended up with scattered books open all round, so he could just turn and find a new topic. Wasn't the most effective way to learn, but that's how he operated. There was also a small kitchen area that would be pretty alien to the human. Fire and heat magic was relatively basic, so there was a lacking of certain basic appliances. Technology was treated very differently here in this realm than for humans, after all.

Inmai would have to clean up, and get a mat for him to sleep on. He might need to get food for a special diet, too. Maybe he should take him with him to see if there are any he recognizes. There could be an overlap, right?

"So this is my place, where you'll be staying. But fuck up here too much, and I'll put you up in the stables, got it?" He warned him. Inmai glanced at a book, and wondered if Izuki could read. They could communicate with each other, but that might be the limitation of the summoning spell. Would he understand written word? If not, that might be another thing Inmai would have to teach him… He picked a book about wildlife in a far region of this world, and held up the cover to Izuki.

"Tell me, can you read that?"

Izuki frowned at Inmai as he joked about where the room was but the human turned away and looked at all the books. He now seriously wanted to read all of them. The demon that summoned him was a book fanatic. That couldn't have been any more perfect. Before he could pick one for himself however, the demon held out a book and asked if he could read it. The human took the book and looked at the title. Not a good start.

The more he flipped through the pages the more frustrating it was. It wasn't any language he knew and even the characters used were completely foreign. "I can't read it...." He grumbled. Izuki handed the book back and pulled his backpack off his shoulder and dug into it again. He pulled out the book he had recently started reading and sat on the floor leaning against the bed. This was his way of putting up with the disappointments of this world.

Izuki put his headphones back on but didn't play his music as he read a few pages in a minute before closing the book again. He knew now wasn't the time to just sit and read this but he should try to learn about the magic of the world or something. He looked at the kitchen trying to see how it worked. No clue.... "this world is frustrating." He began looking pouty. "Humans can't even live here on their own because they don't have magic... isn't that right? This makes me wonder if you even have food I could even eat without dying...." He huffed. "This world isn't as fun as I thought... can't you send me home?" Only now did he put his headphones arundel his neck again and glare at Inmai.

Inmai couldn't help but smile when he saw how his face lit up when he saw the books scattered around. He had been preparing for him to make a rude comment about the state of his place, but he seemed intrigued by all the books. If he could read them, then that'd be a great way to keep him busy!

Izuki took the book from him and stared at the cover, and Inmai's hopes dropped. He clearly couldn't read it. Well, that plan was out. He flipped through the pages, as if that would change anything. He took the book back, frowning. Izuki took a place next to the bed, and pulled out a book from his bag, one with a cover that Inmai couldn't read. Fair enough. He wanted to assure the small guy that he would teach him to read bit by bit, but he didn't look like he wanted to be disturbed, and at least he wasn't lashing out, so he left him be, and cleaned up the apartment a bit. Loose papers flew into the spines before they closed before Inmai reached for them, He could sweep all the books in a neat stack to the side with magic, rather than just this bit, but that was actually considered a childish way to clean. Not that he didn't do it time to time. But it was definitely more 'grown-up' to use magic minimally for stuff like this. Plus, using mundane magic too frequently wasn't the best habit to get into. Just as he was finishing, and about to say that he had a downy mat rolled up in the closet for the human to sleep on, Izuki closed his book.

"Nope," Inmai said shortly. He didn't intend to, but it was the easiest of his questions to answer. Living here was not going to be easy for him. It wasn't a place made for human, and there weren't many humans living here. There might be two or three in the entire region, if that, but summoning humans was borderline illegal, considered incredibly high level, and they were probably just used as exotic pets anyhow. That's what made Inmai's summoning so baffling.

"The University Council might, though." He added. "It'll take a couple of days to get a meeting with them. And who knows how long until they will actually do something…" He grumbled. "There are ways to get you home. And if you can't eat anything, I'll figure out how to feed you." There must be ways, he knew of at least one concrete case of a human living here for a few months before being sent back. Lover's quarrel. But that at least meant there were ways that shouldn't be too difficult to keep a human alive. A spell that kept him from dying or losing weight, and another to prevent him from feeling hunger? What a pain, he hoped he could just eat their foods.

Inmai sat down across from the human. He had beautiful eyes, even when he was glaring at him.

"I don't want you here, either." He told him bluntly. "But you're not going to starve. I summoned you, and regardless of if you're useful, I'm going to take care of you because you're my responsibility until you get home."

That didn't mean he wasn't going to make him regret it if he pushed him to far, though.

"Well this is frustrating... I don't have any way of getting home right away and while I'd love to learn more... I can't just sit here for a few months and go home. I'll miss all my classes and flunk college!!!" If he stayed in this world forever, Izuki could figure out how to survive or even just have to live off this demon but if his real world life was ruined and then he was sent back... well there would be no point in going back... "Whatever, I said I'd stick around so I will. If I have to play the part of a familiar then whatever but don't think I'll be too easy to rein in."

At least now the two could come to some kind of agreement. Izuki will accept being a familiar but he wasn't going to make it easy for Inmai. "So, what exactly do familiars do? I'm not very strong and I may be smart but I don't know everything... In fact I still don't know anything about this world." While he was complaining, Izuki's stomach growled. He quickly tried to explain himself. "I skipped breakfast!! I was going to grab something at the food common before I went to class... As you can see I never made it..."

Izuki then stared at Inmai as if expecting to be compensated for this. Now was a good a time as any to figure out if humans could eat demon food or not.

It was frustrating, but it was going to be a lot more trouble of Inmai then Izuki. Izuki may be frustrated that he didn't know anything and had to depend on Inmai for virtually everything, but that meant Inmai now had to take care of virtually everything. That was what he expected when he was studying to summon a familiar, but that was when he thought he was getting something useful. He wasn't going to go back on his word, but this twerp better learn to appreciate it.

Inmai smirked, softly said a few words under his breath, and a dark red collar materialized around Izuki's neck, and a chain leash in Inmai's hand, connected to the collar. He gave it a firm tug to just pull Izuki forward a bit.

"I wouldn't be too sure when saying things like that," He said. "You can be quite literally reined in, after all."

"Familiars do what they need to," He started. "What they're able to. Usually you summon a good counterpart to your strengths and weaknesses. Some have more wisdom to offer, other have brute strength, others can actually end up being the dominant partner. Familiars help their masters grow." He tried not to get upset. It wasn't his fault he was useless, but goddamn, a human? How was he going to improve when everyone else got talking snakes and massive tigers with glowing eyes?!

"I could use you for stress relief," He said, smirking. "Like a punching bag?" He was joking, of course. Though there were definitely some things Izuki said that made him want to slap his pretty little cheeks. And something about his pretty little cheeks that made him want to slap them in general. When playing 'b-games' with his friends, he typically took the lower position. He didn't mind at all, it was fun, but he definitely wanted an outlet for his own sadism/topping from time to time. As great as it would be, he couldn't do that to the human. He was probably much to frail. Plus he probably sucked at sex.

"Hm… I'll prepare some fruits. That would be the safest bet." Inmai offered, and he tossed the leash towards the wall, where it connected as if it was part of the structure, as he stood, and went towards his small kitchen. After a minute or so, he came back with a plate with three fruits. None of them too alien looking, but not like earth fruits, except something that couldn't be anything but a banana.

"Touch them the the back of your hand, to make sure they won't burn you first." He instructed, before handing the plate to him.

Izuki was certainly surprised by the materialization of the collar around his neck and he reached up to try and pull it off when he was pulled forward a couple steps. This really made him angry but Izuki had to stay somewhat calm. He furrowed his brow, especially at the comment, but he stayed there quietly with a nice, cold glare going. "So, let me get this straight... you are such a weakling among other demons that you had to summon a human weaker then you in order to feel superior? Lame." He couldn't even be tricky with his insults. Izuki was just blunt.

The chain pulled him once again, this time to the side as it connected to the wall. Izuki tugged at the chain but found it wasn't going to budge. He was almost knocked over by a moving chain... how lame... at least he was still standing by the end of it. God, why was he so helpless hear?! This human was not so use to being the low man on the food chain and now he found himself in no better a position then a dog. It was really humiliating.

When Inmai came over with the fruit, Izuki was now sitting on the floor pouting about his situation. He was going to refuse trying the strange food when he noticed the banana. That he recognized. "A banana? I don't know what those two fruits are but that one kind of looks like a dragon fruit... sort of..." He then grabbed the banana not caring if it burned him or not. Luckily, it didn't. Izuki ate the banana without a problem and then grabbed the next fruit. He took one small bite before devouring the whole thing. It tasted like candy!! The human had a terrible weakness to sweets so that was an amazing fruit. The next one was bitter and after the first taste, he dropped it back on the plate and spit the piece out of his mouth. He'd have spit it out in a trash barrel but he couldn't get close enough to one with this chain in the way.

"The last one is way too bitter for me..." He stuck his tongue out. "Do you at least have water or something else I can drink?"

Inmai could have felt sorry for tossing him around by the leash, but he didn't. If he wanted to talk tough, he could endure that much. After all, it was better he learn just how much he was at his mercy now than later, and demons in general. A demon he talked to like he did earlier might not be so lenient and really hurt him without thinking too much about it. After all, no one would actually think the human was a 'real' familiar, so it wouldn't seem too disrespectful. And even if they did, Inmai was not known for being powerful. Something Izuki seemed to pick up pretty quick.

"That's not how familiars work, but your not far off," He said, fairly unfazed. His lack of physical power didn't exactly bother him, especially not a taunt from someone chained up like an animal. He was lucky it was long enough to keep him standing. Even with that, Izuki seemed to be in a sour mood about it. Inmai smiled, good. Maybe it just took a bit of gentle nudging to get him to remember his position.

"You have bananas?" Inmai was pleased that they had that in common. He watched him taste the fruits, trying to watch out for any negative reactions, since he didn't take his advice about being careful with touching them. He half-expected his lips to start melting off.

But all but the last fruit were a success.

"Yeah, it's pretty bitter," Inmai shrugged. It wasn't considered the most bitter thing for demons, but demons also craved strong flavors. "But it's really healthy. Or it might not be for you…" He'd have to get a book about humans or something to try to figure this stuff out.

"I do have water, at least," He said with a smile. "But I don't really feel like sharing it with a rude little dog like yourself. I might give some to a well-behaved one who could beg, though,"

Inmai hadn't thought about it, but that was a pretty easy way to make him realize just how much he depended on him. He would bring him water if he could beg him politely for it. Otherwise he'd just have to deal with the bitter fruit. If he refused to beg… that'd be annoying, and he wouldn't let him get dehydrated. He'd just have to squeeze that bitter fruit- the nogona- into the water when he thought he was getting too parched.

"I'm not a dog and I don't beg for anything!! Humans can last two days without water. If you still want me to beg, just imagine what your teachers and everyone else would think if I died after only 2 days!!" This was going to be harder then he thought. Izuki didn't want to give up so easily but he really hated bitter things so maybe he would have to beg... if it was only this once he might manage it but that still was no fun.

"Do you have any other classes today or is it late in this world? It was morning where I was..." Would he be stuck chained up all the time or only for now? Besides, why was he chained up? Inmai was in the room and awake so unless he was going out, what was the point in this terrible humiliation? The human gave one more weak tug at the chain before dropping his hands to his sides again.

He tried to get the thought out of his mind with the talk on the classes but Izuki couldn't deny the bitter taste in his mouth. It was one of the things he absolutely couldn't stand. Just then he actually remembered that the human had a bottle of water in his backpack from the day before. There wasn't a ton left but it could do in a pinch. However, Izuki reached out to try and grab hold of his bag but it was out of reach and the collar was choking him as he tried. After a minute of not being able to breathe, the human sat back and caught his breath.

"Can I please have the water?" He reached his hand out still sitting on the ground and reaching out towards Inmai. This was the only option he had left. This demon was becoming a royal pain in the ass.

"They wouldn't care," Inmai told him flatly. It wasn't necessarily true, most people would be disappointed because who even summons a human it was kind of an event and his teacher would be pissed. But no one would think poorly about him not being able to keep a human alive. Like humans and their goldfish. Humans were fragile, and it's not like anyone really knew how to care for them.

He took the plate back.

"But suit yourself. There was moisture in the nogona, anyway. You'll be fine," He said with a smirk, taking it back to the kitchen, eating the slices the human didn't eat or spit out.

"Yeah, that was my last class," He told him. "It's not too late, though, late afternoon," He added. What was he going to do tomorrow when he had classes? He'd have to leave him in here. Some people brought their familiar to class even on the first day with them, but there was no way he could bring Izuki. For one, he was pointless. And second, he was a pain in the ass. Anyone who brought familiar had ones who easily adapted to being familiars and didn't cause problems. Something like the two-headed snake would probably be there tomorrow.

Inmai came back towards him, seeing that the human was choking himself trying to reach for its bag. It looked really pathetic like this. But he didn't feel too sorry for him, as he was too proud to ask for water, and too proud to ask to have the bag handed to him.

He reached towards the bag, and pulled out the bottle. It had a weird shape. It took him a while to figure out how it was used. The plug didn't come all the way off when he pulled, instead it was attached and had a hole in the center, that was plugged up when it was pushed back down. The container was cold. Not willing to let Izuki have it so easily, Inmai uttered something and cuffs appeared around his familiar's slender wrists, and they swung back and attached themselves to each other. Grinning, the demon bent down to his level.

"Since you asked so nicely," He said, and held it up so that Izuki would have to lean forward and drink from the bottle as the demon held it for him.

"Don't touch my stuff!!!" He growled nervously as Inmai was trying to figure out how the bottle worked. Once he figured it out, the demon mumbled something that created cuffs that self locked to each other behind his back. This sucked!!! What was Inmai even thinking by doing this but as he bent down and held the bottle out for Izuki to drink it like he was some kind of hamster, the human blushed with humiliation. He quickly leaned forward enough to close the sports bottle with his lips before pushing his feet out and sliding himself back.

"I hate you," He whined as the human leaned against the wall he was chained to. Izuki had his back against the wall and his knees up against his chest, hands still behind his back. He finally buried his face in his knees basically admitting defeat for now. Izuki felt miserable. There really was no winning.

In this world, this purple-haired human was no better then a pet fish people would try to take care of but just flush away the body should he die. His existence was nothing more then a slight annoyance. 'I want to go home...' He thought desperately to himself. Izuki Hotoshi.... a normal teen that lived a normal life in a normal world... now he was a temporary pet until they could figure out what to do with him.

Inmai ignored the protests, curiosity overshadowing the annoyance, as he figured out the bottle. He couldn't help but smile at the human's reaction when the cuffs restraint his arms, and pinned his hands behind his back. But his face was even better when he was blushing, humiliated by his position, having to awkwardly lean forward in order to put his lips to the bottle. When he was done with that, he pushed himself back against the wall he was chained to.

Well, the demon didn't intend for that to happen. The human hated him? After just that? It certainly wasn't the best scenario for him to be in right now, and he did purposefully humiliate him in attempt to get him to submit. If he wasn't so damn difficult, he'd be drinking out of a glass, holding it himself, maybe unleashed, too. Inmai didn't really need to get him to like him, he was only staying temporarily, he just needed him to not be too big a pain. Respect him.

"So is the asshole charm an act?" Inmai asked, his voice not sounding as callous as his words. "Or are you just really sensitive?" He set the water bottle to the side, and sat on his bed. With his head down on his knees, Inmai wanted to touch his purple hair. It looked soft, and he was awful cute. He knew he would hate it, but oh well. Inmai reached out and batted his head.

"Next time you want water, you know how to prevent this from happening again," He reminded him.

Izuki felt miserably. He had a bitter taste in his mouth and a pain in his heart from all humiliation Inmai put him through. The more he was questioned the worse his mood got. It was like this demon was seeing a side of this human he'd kept hidden even from himself. This wasn't a topic one would openly admit and Izuki had so much fun exposing others and pissing them off that it was terrible when it was happening to him because he had to admit he was weak.

While Izuki was busy sulking, Inmai reached down and started petting him. He wanted nothing more then to look up and bit the hand that touched his soft hair but even the human couldn't bring himself to do so. That would mean he'd be nothing but an animal and he'd probably just be muzzled again. The purple-haired spitfire wasn't going to be able to handle any more restraints being put on him...

Next time? He didn't even drink his water this time and he wasn't going to drink it like he was some kind of hamster. If he could push to be human, then that was what Izuki was going to do... That was going to be harder then he thought.

Inmai sighed. He was planning on releasing the restraints on him if he had answered the way he hoped. If Izuki had told him he knew, that he'd do it properly, and beg for water, or even ask politely, he'd have released him. He'd even hand him the bottle so he could drink himself, as the demon knew he didn't get enough to drink. But instead it seemed he still wanted to be stubborn. So Inmai left him there, he took his hand off his head, and grabbed the water bottle, taking a generous gulp himself. Earth water tasted the same, interesting.

He really looked cute when he was reaching out with his mouth towards the bottle, though, it was a shame he only did it for a minute. His humiliated expression wasn't bad, either, but it probably wouldn't be difficult to get him to look like that again. He seemed to be pretty helpless when he was put into situations that made him apparently powerless. He couldn't even pretend when he was shackled in this way.

"Well, if you want any more food or drink, those are my requirements. If you refuse, I'll only let you have the bitter fruit." The demon warned him. "If you behave and respect me, I'll remove those restraints, too." He bargained.

Inmai walked in front of him, and knelt down on one knee.

"Do you understand? Say yes, or, if you look at me when you say it, I'll remove your cuffs,"

Izuki clenched his hidden fists as he hear the demon take a drink from his water bottle. There had only been half a bottle left and the human wasn't too keen on sharing. He was in the worst situation he could possibly be in and had no other choice but to bend to the other's demands. When Inmai finished, Izuki took a breath trying to calm himself down but he couldn't stop the look of utter defeat and humiliation from showing. "I won't beg... but I will try to ask nicely..."

The thing that probably pissed Izuki off the most was that he did ask politely and was still cuffed and forced to drink in such a terrible way.... plus he really didn't want any more of that bitterness in his mouth. "One more thing, you shouldn't go drinking from other people's water bottles. It's considered stealing." He clearly wanted to add a snarky remake but managed to keep it to himself this time.

Once the cuffs were off, Izuki gripped the chain in his hand. "Can you release this too? I want to get my stuff..." Honestly, all of the insecurities Izuki hadn't felt in so long were all coming back to him and it was terrible. He just hoped after all these years, he wasn't too big to hide himself under something.

If he really was released, the human would gather everything he owned and get everything he took out back in his bag and crawl under the bed for a while with his headphones on playing music. At least he fit.