Forbidden memories of the unknown. (Bloody x Coffee)

Bloodysadist

large.jpg

Name: Murakabe Atsusa.

Author name: Raven.

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 140klb

Hair color: Gray

Eyes color: Golden.

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: He is usually very quiet, yet around people he is putting on a mask and is quite talkative. Atsusa has isolated himself from this world a long time ago, due to a big depression from the past, yet thanks to the books he writes, he managed to overcome it. He gets quite lovely and sweet around cats and rabbits, yet tries to hide this side of him. People say that he is very mature, yet also very cold at times. As if he is a real sociopath. He wears glasses just to look better, though everybody thinks he has sight problems.

Likes: He likes to read new stuff every day. Listening to music calms him down. Interested in the new technologies, yet isn’t that good at IT and things like that.

Dislikes: To get touched without permission, dirtiness, hot weather, high places and small rooms. Has a phobia of both due to his past experience in school. He also hates getting his hair touched, because he is very sensitive over there.

History: Atsusa comes from a poor family. He has an younger sister and father only. His mother left them when he was 5. He was a cheerful and kind kid, until he entered high school. He was in an all boys school, so he was constantly bullied, because he wasn’t strong enough. He was often involved in the other students’ dirty games, which was leading to making him do things he doesn’t even want to remember. As soon as he graduated, he started writing books, finding that, this was probably his only talent back then, at first doesn’t even having any luck with that, yet the past one year, he got kinda popular among the young people especially, though he still wants to get even more famous. Right now is searching for some work in the c Technology spheres, so he can get himself enough money for a simply living. He is no longer living in his father’s house in Osaka, but is trying his best in Tokyo at the moment. Since he doesn’t use his real name when signing the books, nobody knows how he actually looks like or who he is in real life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Being broken into pieces and getting up again.

Smiling even though you are crying.

People tell you how soulless you look,

yet you just shrug it off, as you keep walking,

and walking and walking, until the end."

Atsusa closed the book he was holding in hand, a small smile popping over his face. He had this habit of always reading something before anything important to happen to him. Like, he was just opening to some random page, reading the small quote his eyes caught, getting himself full with some unknown energy every time, he was able to do everything well. The gray haired boy ran his fingers through his hair, slightly messing it at first, yet instantly making sure to fix it again, putting the book back inside his bag, taking one last look at his suit, nodding slowly and heading inside the first company for the day, with the hope to find any place to work in there.

"Good morning. I am Murakabe Atsusa. I am here for the interview." As soon as he entered the company he walked to the receptionist near the entrance, introducing himself.

"Ah, Murakabe-san, we are truly sorry. We already found someone for the post. Please take our deepest apologizes." Atsusa was speechless. For god's sake, he called them yesterday! Hah, how could he forget? For a moment he got his hopes high and that's what he received. Humans. Never trust them. Never ever hope for anything unless you are fully sure you will get it. Never let your guard down. The young male just bowed at the receptionist, turning around and leaving the company.

If that's how his day was starting, it was surely gonna get worse. With a small sigh, Atsusa took out his phone, checking the next company he had to visit now.

'And walking, and walking, until the end.' He remembered the words from the book he just read, a small rather all ironic chuckle running out. Was that what was awaiting for him today?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Coffee-Tastic

e986615685ddde02ad45b63704bfa8da.jpg

Name: Tetsuya Euda

Height: 6ft 2in

Eyes: Red

Hair: White

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Being more related to a gremlin than his own father, he enjoys making life harder for other people around him. He is obnoxious, uppity and seems like a sadist even though he doesn't admit it. Despite such a terrible aspect of his personality, when he's at home alone, he behaves far more relaxed and calm because in there, there is not a single person who has expectations of him and he has nobody around to make him keep up his appearance.

Bio: Tetsuya was raised up on riches and power all of his life, never meeting a single person to have set the world straight for him. So many years of doing whatever he pleased, he was labeled by others as permanently spoiled, which might be true. He's been in the shadow of his father, the CEO of a popular tech company known as TechViel, and doesn't mind being in it because even though he's also on top, he feels as though he can do whatever he wants, though he knows one day, he will be taking the place of his father. He doesn't believe that to be anytime soon and currently enjoys the place he is in now. His mother is not out of the picture of the family, but her presence is "more of a matching item to his father's outfit", as Tetsuya puts it. He still loves her, but he just wished people would be able to see the kind of great person she really is.

Likes: The texture of cash, holding cash, cash in general, spending money, sex services... Also chocolate, animals, soft surfaces and pineapples.

Dislikes: Pancakes, cheap water, having responsibilities, people who give him a hard time, cheap chocolate, and any kind of movie where the dog dies in it.

Extras:

- He's been home schooled by a relative of his, so he had little interaction with normal people growing up

- He works as the running manager of the company's main building, though he doesn't actually manage anything important unlike what everyone thinks

- Tetsuya is allergic to waking up early

- Sometimes acting like a kid, some people think he's younger than his actual age

- He really wants a puppy

"I'm sorry, but I can't work here anymore." An employee past the friendly lady at the front desk, sweating and frowning, "I can't take that manager anymore. I can't!"

"I-Ito?" The woman in the front frowned, but didn't try to stop her friend from storming away. She knew who he meant... She was lucky that her station was outside of the business offices or else she'd be around the same man that caused her friend to crack like this.

From the back, a man with while hair and a black button up came out, laughing, "Ito, where are you going? You still haven't gotten my coffee the right way! Haha!" Ito had been the victum of his bullying, always the target he choose concerning coffee. He made him get coffee from a place outside the building that was always crowded and hectic every day and always, always, he made him go back and get the same cup but with a specific amount of sugar and cream that nobody but him could judge... Every day he had been doing that. This employee just cracked. "Come back here, you want to get paid early?"

"I quit! Goodbye!" He walked out just as Atsusa came in, bumping shoulders.

Tetsuya laughed more at his ex assistant's rage. He loved pressing his buttons, his face always got red with anger... Sighing, he soon locked eyes with the grey haired man walking in his building. His father's building actually, but that didn't matter. "Hello, there! What's your business here at Veil?" It was scary how he went from snapping at the heels of the man who just quit to wearing a wide smile, opening his arms humbly.

The woman at the desk glanced at her manager and then lowered her gaze, "Sir, its just around 14:30, you have an interview. I think that's him."

He lowered his arms and walked to the smaller man with glasses, "Yeah he looks like he's here for that... Look how he dressed," he chuckled and slapped Atsusa on the back, "Is that true? If it is, then you've already got the job since a position just opened up a minute ago... You're a lucky guy. What's your name? Or you want me to give you a name to use for the office instead?" He smirked devilishly.

Atsusa had visited few more companies, all telling him the same. He was either looked weirdly because of the color of his hair, or being told that barely graduating from high school and not even having a bachelor, wouldn't help him find a job. Oh, right. The stupidest from all things he has heard was that he needed experience first. For god's freaking sake, he knew English and Japanese perfectly, he had at least some knowledge about IT stuff and technologies and he was a freaking famous author! Were they all joking with him? So, he was literally losing his time searching for anything at all hmm? Just one company was left. Though before going there, he decided to pass through the closest shop and buy himself a big cup of Americano. He needed it. Some could say that he was addicted to coffee, but that wasn't the case. Just you see, working day and night over some book wasn't easy at all.

After few minutes, with the coffee in hand, Atsusa was already in front of one of the biggest companies in Tokyo: TechViel. Damn, just by seeing how big the building was and everything, he seriously got worried. But if he wasn't accepted here, he would be fucked up. He couldn't ask his father for money anymore, every time they weren't enough. And living in Tokyo with barely money to buy yourself food was the worst. One of the biggest and most expensive cities in the world, was also very cruel to the poor people.

As soon as he finished his coffee, which was quite fast, he threw the cup inside some bin, licked his lips to make sure they were clean, fixed his suit once again, taking a deep breath and entering inside. As soon as he did though, some furious guy pushed his shoulder, making his bag fall on the floor. Was that guy crazy? Where the hell were his manners!? He quickly took his bag from the floor, just before to head to... the receptionist he guessed, spotting a quite tall male standing there. His white hair and these red eyes, also that smile, was he the reason for the other male's anger? Most probably. Even though people would say he was nice, smiling like that, Atsusa could feel something more behind this smile, a very dark aura has been surrounding him.

"I-..." Before to be able to answer, he saw the woman behind the desk explaining who he was, deciding to just play along, smiling at the other slightly. Though, as soon as the other walked to him, for a moment Atsusa froze on place, raising a brow quite caught off guard. What about his clothes? The other didn't expect him to come wearing ripped jeans and an oversized shirt - his favorite clothing, by the way, right?

Atsusa thought he'd be able to keep his cool, yet as soon as the other slapped his back, he widened his eyes, looking up at the other straight into the eyes. Even though he was accepted, he hated the most to be touched, no matter what the reason, without any permission. He looked at the other's hand, barely holding himself not to grab and break it, yet once again, he couldn't risk losing his work just yet. He needed the money. With a small sigh, he bowed to the other, guessing that he was the boss, squeezing his bag a little irritated. "My name is Murakabe Atsusa, sir. Nice to meet you. Thank you for accepting me in the company. I promise to do my best." How he hated saying such cheesy words. Yet that's how our world was. The weaker always bows and do what the stronger want, until they become strong enough to change that.

"Sure, sure, sure..." Indeed those were very cheesy words for Atsusa to say, but he couldn't care less about the whole interview gag. He just wanted a new assistant since his current one just quit. If his dad found out he lost another assistant, he'd start wondering what was going on. The old man has yet to really find out how he runs the place and actually, he wondered it he cared. He was put into this position to just give his son something to do. He didn't take this job seriously, he just liked the power of having the infamous family name. No amount of complaints about the management here would ever manage to taint the company, a global provider of common technology that always is one step ahead of their competition...

His father was well aware that Tetsuya wasn't exactly the perfect child, but that extent was never seen with his own his eyes, and actually, he would care because when he handed over the CEO title, he couldn't put a grown "adult" in charge of his company. He wouldn't do that, but doing his own things up on top, he didn't have time to pay attention to what his son was doing, managing one of his buildings where there were plenty others.

"As long as you do the things I tell you to do, you're going to keep your job. That is, unless if you want to quit for whatever reason like a coward who can't handle being around someone on top of the food chain..." He gave a fake cough and motioned for the younger man to follow him, "Come, I'm going to show you your desk, then I have things for you to do... You're lucky that guy already gave me my coffee." All the coffee cups that the other employee have given to him were always fine, so he still had the tasty mocha wit whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle on his own desk. "Do you have any questions as to what you're here to do as my assistant?"

He was glad this new, convenient employee didn't look as old as the last PA. Nice completion, fluffy hair, interesting golden eyes... Yep, he'd like this one a lot better, he was glad the other one quit. Though Atsusa probably could look better. He wasn't too much of a glasses person he should smile more instead of giving him a dirt look for patting his back. Obviously the other male didn't like it, but when did he ever have any regards for the people around him?

Atsusa took a quick look at the other guy, somehow instantly getting a slight idea of what kind of his boss was. He knew these people too well, these kinds of people, who use the power they have against the weaker ones like him. These were the kinds of people he called: born with luck, ones. It was true. They had everything from the beginning. They didn't know what it is to not have anything, either it be food, clothes, or where to live. He hated these kinds of people, yet once again, he had to get a job, he had to bow his head in front of people like him.

Someone on the top of the food chain? Atsusa barely held inside a small ironic laugh. The other surely has been thinking of himself quite high. He was going to do his job though. He knew how to obey such people, unfortunately for his life experience, yet that was somehow useful, at times. Though, he was going to also prove him, that even if being on the end of the "food chain", a person can get higher with his powers and knowledge. The younger boy peeked around, then back at his boss, slightly blinking confused. Coffee? Was the going to bring him coffee? That was the job he had to do? Probably not.

"Well... As for now I don't think so. Oh wait, I do. I am truly sorry to ask that, sir, but what's your name? I am sorry to ask you that, but I think it'd be polite to know my new boss' name." Gosh, he, himself , couldn't believe it how polite he was talking to the other. If he could, he'd like to skip that, yet once again, this wasn't the Publishing company he was giving his books to. There, he didn't even care about the other' opinions, that's why he was often called rude, sociopathic and what not. But at least they were getting money from his books and he was getting money from them, unlike here, where he had to be the one to obey only. After all, this wasn't a place he could act all bossy. This was where he should know his place.

Tetsu rolled his eyes at the one following him, sighing, "You come to an interview and you don't know who the CEOs son looks like nor know his name? How clueless do you have to be to ask me that? And if you didn't know, you could have just looked it up on your phone instead of showing me that you do not know basic information about the company?" Turning around at Atsusa, he tisked, "You're lucky you've got a nice face or else I'd send you out of my building just like the rest of the people who don't show me the proper respect I deserve... So no. I'm not going to tell you. Figure it out yourself." Speaking bluntly, he continued off again...

Really. The son didn't care about formalities at all. He didn't care that Atsusa didn't know his name. He just wanted to intimidate him, acting like a stern boss that took pride in the company name, one that was also the son of the CEO. But he was sure that the new assistant would realize that after observation... The thing is, even if he does figure it out, that doesn't mean he's not the boss still. He could fire him and tell him to do whatever he wanted. "Jump." he was supposed to jump. "Sit." He was supposed to sit. "Bend over."... Alright, maybe not that one yet, he could still get in trouble for that kind of thing. Giving Atsusa dog commands would be just as satisfying however.

"Next time, think about the question before you open your mouth and ask something stupid... So now anyways..." The halls here were very quiet, their steps being the only sound against the sleek white tile which matched the sleek white walls. Tetsuya hated this place, he had to be honest. It was so dull. No color, no creativity. The official-ness of this setting helped make Tetsuya so off, it was like being a rat in a maze he could map out in two seconds from scrambling around it so much. His own home, a luxury apartment not far from his building, had plenty of colors around. Black, red, yellow, white, purple, green, and it all worked together. He liked color. He hated plain white.

After passing the next few shut doors, Euda opened up a door, but it looked like someone was already taking the room. It had photos around, pens, the trash was full... "This is yours now," he pointed to a door on the side of the room, "That door connects to my office, by the way. My personal assistant always must have easy access to the one they serve after all."

Atsusa opened his mouth to say something in his defense, yet the other kept talking and talking, making him feel like he did the biggest crime ever. What the hell was wrong with this guy? He maybe did make a mistake, yeah, but still, speaking like that to his new assistant, was that how he treated the previous ones as well. With a small sigh, he bowed as an apologize, mumbling silently that he wouldn't make the same mistake again. What made him widen his eyes again was though, when Euda mentioned his face. No, no, no... Not that from everything that could've happened. Was he chosen here just because of his face? No, the other couldn't be like... all these people in his high school. Atsusa gripped slightly on his bag again, lowering his head and remarking himself to learn the other's name as soon as he could. The name, for the person, he would probably start hating soon.

For a moment, as they kept walking, Atsusa started worrying about if that work was actually a good choice. Yeah, he needed the money, yeah he had to get a job soon, yeah he was nowhere to be accepted, yet was it worth if he had to obey every single thing the other was ordering him to do? Yeah, indeed. He was a lower rank then him, yet, he was a human as well. If he felt the need to leave, he would so do it. If... nothing happened to make him stay after all.

The younger male just nodded once again, remembering pretty well the other's words. One more thing he had to understand: Never ask things too obvious for the eyes or easy to be found around, else, you'd be made fun off, or even worse, to be made feeling like no human at all.

When he saw the room, Atsusa stayed there, almost frozen on his place. Was that even a room? The trash... the photos... what was the mess here? He had to keep calm. He had to stay unconcerned about this. With a small sigh, he looked at his boss, staring blankly at the door, the other pointed. He wanted to make a comment about this, yet he wouldn't. He just smiled slightly, using his free hand to fix his glasses. Gosh he wanted to take them off already.

Atsusa slowly made his way inside the so called office, wrinkling his nose a little, yet thanks god, except for all the mess, there was a window near the desk. He liked it to have some fresh air in here, because even after the first few seconds, he found it difficult to breathe. These were going to be some hell of difficult days.

"I have one more question, sir. Until what hour should I be staying in the company?" Even though he knew how busy he was going to be here, he hoped that at least he wasn't going to stay here for too many hours, because after all, he was an author and he already had two projects running for his newest books. He needed time. And hours to sleep. Which though, seemed to be getting more and more impossible.

Tetsuya was far more accustomed to the mess here, after all, he played a part in it. He still couldn't believe his assistant just stormed out without even taking any of his things. It would just be his huge loss, because when he said I'm not ever coming back, that meant he could throw away all of his personal belongings. Since he wasn't going to be coming back, not for a visit, not to beg him for the job back, and not for getting his things again... Just to spite the man if he came back for these things, he walked over to the side for the trash and push his foot into it, crushing the papers that were already filling it, "Oh, the time you leave..." Tetsu grabbed a family photo of the man who left his building and dropped it in the trash, "Standard time for all employees is around 19:00. Overtime for employees is 21:00 and up. For you, its whenever your tasks are done or whenever I say so." Even though he spoke his words in a certain manner, it was what was to be expected of any boss's assistant, so it was quite reasonable. And he only would keep Atsusa until he was bored anyways.

Pushing down other things non-related into the trash, he smiled at his new assistant, "Considering you'd get paid more than everyone else for being my PA, I say that's worth it, don't you think? If you have any complaints, then you can just leave the building now." Stomping his foot in the trash again, the glass frame cracked and more things crumpled down on top as well, but he didn't seem to mind that either... Well he got rid of a good majority of the things on the desk, the rest of the mess was up to Atsusa, the current owner of the assistant desk. "But you should be glad to be slaving away for someone like me... Oh, sorry, I mean working for me." Chuckling, he went on over to the side door, the one that lead to his office, where he leaned against the wood and crossed his arms, "I just always try to enjoy the time I spend with my employees. That's all it is.

"Now... I guess the first thing that you can do is clean up. I'll allow you time for that, and anyways, when I stop by, I don't want to see a mess. When you're all done cleaning up, come to me with a pack of printer paper where you can find across the hall along with the cleaning supplies you can use. Yes. You understand?"

Even though the previous employer seemed to have left everything like that, Atsusa was planning on gathering his things and return them to the man somehow. After all, the other seemed to be having a family he loved and for which he was staying here until today though. What he didn't expect though, was what his boss did. Was he really the heartless? Even if his assistant left like that, he shouldn't be doing that, especially when the threw the family photo in the trash. The younger male reached his hand, almost ready to speak his mind out, yet stopped himself. He would just take the things out of the trash after that. He listened to the explanation, a small all silent sigh running out. Yeah, he just saw the time for him to sleep was fading far away from him. Not that he wasn't used to sleeping one-two hours only, but still even he had a need of some more rest at times.

"Yeah sir, you are right. I am thankful that I was allowed to be working for you." What else could've he done except for saying that and bowing to his new boss? He didn't have the right to complain, the other was right, if he was planning on doing that, to leave now was the right choice. Yet, he promised himself to stay here, no matter what. Atsusa tried to ignore the sound of the glass cracking, slightly flinching as he was staying on his place. One thing he noted about that guy was that, he didn't seem to care about the others at all. Enjoying his time he was spending with his employers? Please, that was just the serial lie.

Atsusa stared for a second at the other male, hearing the word 'slaving', slightly clenching his fists. Even though so many years had passed, he still feared hearing this word from parts. That's what he was doing all the time in his high school years after all. Yet, he also knew that now would be different. This was no longer that low place, he studied at. It was simply one of the biggest companies in Japan. His boss, he wouldn't be that bad to make him go through the same, right? Also, even if he was such an ass, Atsusa himself had changed a lot since those times. He wouldn't just stay silent, but once again, such thing wouldn't happen after all. Hah, what a believer he was.

"Yes sir, I understood. I'll try to come at your office as soon as possible." With these words, Atsusa bowed all politely once again, walking off his new office and heading to where he was told, he could find the cleaning supplies. As soon as he found them, he took one big bag, a small box, where he was going to put the previous guy's things, also some gloves and few more things, bringing the things back to his office. Seriously, he should be cleaning his own office? Well, at least the room wasn't that big. He left the things aside and slowly started the cleaning, as he first walked to the trash, taking out the broken photo of the other male's family. He smiled a little seeing his cute little daughter along with his wife and him. The guy was lucky to be having such family. Atsusa placed the photo all carefully into the small box, yet he wasn't careful enough not to cut the tip of his index and middle finger slightly, the blood instantly coming out. Ugh, he was seriously unlucky.

The younger ran to his bag instantly, taking out some tissue, just to cover the small wounds, so he wouldn't make a bloody mess from his few seconds here, while taking out two adhesive tapes from his bag again. He was always prepared in case he wounded himself somewhere, which unfortunately even on his age was happening quite often. Atsusa wrapped the adhesive tapes around his fingers, before that throwing the tissue in the trash, sighing in relief once done and going back to his previous work.

After he was done with putting inside the box, the previous guy's things, he started cleaning the room, throwing everything that wasn't needed in the big bag, after like half hour done with everything. He was tired though. After running around the city like crazy, searching for work, in this so not cold day, to be made to do such thing, Atsusa just threw his body on the chair behind the desk, leaning his back against it and closing his eyes for a second. One more note he remained himself. To never ever make this office such a mess.

When he went into his office, a very clean room apart from useless papers in a small pile on the desk. He had one of the workers ask him to go through them and approve of things, but every time he looked at the pile, he would cringe and look anywhere else but there. He knew how to read business text, don't get him wrong. It was just boring out of his mind. It made him want to go take a nap at his desk, which he has before. After all, he keeps a small, soft pillow in the bottom, larger drawer of his desk exactly for that occasion. Plenty of times people would come in to ask him a question, but all they'd see was their boss sleeping with his head down in that pillow and before Tetsyua would wake up cranky, they just got out of there and decided to go back another time. Which was good. But also, the man actually didn't know others have seen him sleeping before... He might look like an angel when he slept, don't be fooled.

For the paper he wanted the new guy to get, it was for a very important reason and with time passing he was getting impatient. Atsusa sure was taking his time... It was actually just Tetsuya's sense of time that wasn't right, being so incredibly bored by himself in his office, he felt like hours had already passed even though only 30 minutes had. The man had nothing to do that was anywhere near as important as his own self, so he gave a yawn and decided to play something on his phone. The device needed a to be charged so he went in his draws to look for it. One had more useless papers in it, company pamphlets, stapler and other little things... But then he found his savior. Not the charger, but a whole pack of crisp, white, smooth printer paper.

Tetsuya took the whole thing into his arm and got up from his comfy chair to go see Atsusa once more. He flung the door open without a single warning, narrowing his eyes when he saw what was there in front him. The younger man laxing on his chair with his eyes closed "... What are you doing?? You want to try and take a nap when you still have other orders on your plate?" He complained and stepped inside, taking one of the sheets and wobbling the thin sheet out, "Don't you remember this? You were supposed to give it to me as fast as you could with NO slacking. And it looks like you're slacking!" Tetsu crumpled up the paper in his hands and threw it at him, "Get up and go throw away that paper ball. Now." He took another one and balled it too, tossing it farther away from the desk, "And get that one too! Stand up, slacker, do as I say!"

These few seconds, maybe a minute of rest were the best he could get. It felt refreshing to actually sit and just close your eyes. Atsusa even took off his jacket, since after the whole cleaning he gave the room, he felt the need to get rid of at least one cloth. He was quite fast with putting the room back on its normal state, totally enjoying the now fresh air that was coming from the window. For a second he had to admit, he forgot that he had to bring the papers to his boss, yet just as he was on way to get up finally, he heard the door opening, turning his head aside just to see his boss fussing around.

What the hell was wrong with this guy seriously? He just took a freaking few seconds of rest, after being made to clean this whole stinky place and now he was getting scolded? "But-..." Before to be able to say anything at all, a paper ball was thrown at him. He caught it with his palm, squeezing it into it. He wanted to beat the life out of this guy. One thing was to go fuss around and be as angry as he wanted, but way other to throw stuff at his assistant. With a small sigh, Atsusa threw the ball in the trash, all skillfully, waiting until the other has finished speaking, thanks god managing to dodge the next paper ball. Only if that guy wasn't his boss and only if he didn't need to clench his teeth and stand all this, because of the money, he'd seriously consider killing that guy. How stupid could you be to treat others like that? Oh wait. He forgot one very important thing: The difference in the status. That's right. Since he was a lower class, his boss had the right to act like that. How much he hated that.

Murakabe took a deep breath, getting up and taking the other paper ball from the floor, straightening himself again, leaving the jacket on the chair and throwing the paper in the trash again. 'Self control, Atsusa. That's all you need to do right now. Ignore all he says and just do your work. You know how to do it. You've learnt that through the years, right?' The younger repeated these words inside his head once, twice, until he was sure he had a full control over himself, standing in front of his boss and bowing as an apologize. "I am sorry, sir. I didn't mean to be slacking from my first day. Please forgive me." He already lost the numbers of the times he bowed to that guy. Well, it would probably become a habit though.

"What should I do now, sir?" He asked with the nicest and calmest voice he could speak with, leaving his glasses on the desk though. He had to be prepared if the other would throw any other things at him. After all even though useless, these glasses were precious enough for him to want to save them from his boss. Yeah, that was going to be one hell of a heavy day and it has just started.

• 3 weeks later...

It was displeasing to now know that his new PA had good reflexes. He really did hope for that paper ball to hit him right in the face. Not like it would hurt him, it would just be funny to see and after nearly falling asleep at his desk from boredom, he really wanted to see it, but at least he wasn't exactly done here with paper balls and because he intended to waste time bothering his cute new employee, he took a seat in the chair at the desk, bringing the package of paper in front of him, leaning back. A smile formed on the man's cocky face as he grabbed a pure white sheet, crumpled it up in his hand and threw it far away from Atsusa, "You can finish cleaning the trash in your workplace. You're an incredible slob if you are comfortable with leaving this place a trashy mess," he said as he made another paper ball and threw it, the ball being tossed to the wall where it bounced off and landed somewhere else... It wasn't a secret that Tetsuya intended to play this game for some time. He had a whole pack of blank pieces of printer paper for this occasion. And yes, this was exactly why he told him to originally get a pack of paper to begin with. "And make sure you're bend over so I can see what I'm going to be working with nowadays." He gave a wink~

Euda liked to frustrate his workers. He knew that they couldn't act out of line or else they lose their job, but he could tell that they hated him and found him annoying... That was just simply the joy of it. They couldn't say a single thing back to him unless they're prepared to lose their job. This was the big city and it was hard for someone to find work. It was a horrible thing to take advantage of, but he was practically still a kid that lacked consideration. A 28 year old kid that was the boss of this office. The man insisted with himself that he didn't care he wasn't liked by a single person, he's been convinced that it didn't matter as long as he was still at the top. Tetsuya never considered what would happen if one day it was all taken away, because why would he think of that? He's been filthy rich his whole life. Rich with money was all he knew and never did learn that there were more valuable forms of richness. Friendship, care, love, and many other things, he was just void of it and someone would have to prove that these things were more valuable than a bank account full of millions before Tetsuya saw any use for those kinds of riches.

He wasn't even sure what was coming up. Even though he was so good with reading people, since on the first place he was an author, that was just one of the things he needed to know. Yet, he knew that he had to expect everything from his new boss. Gosh how much he started hating him, even from the first one hour spent here. With a small sigh, he looked at the older male, who took a sit over the chair, yet what followed next was just one more thing, bringing him closer to the edge. He took a look at the new paper on the floor, then another one, clenching his fists. "Yes, sir. I will do that." Atsusa bowed his head after all, almost bringing himself to hating himself for obeying such a cocky guy like his boss.

As he walked to the small paper ball, the younger spotted a new one flying near him, a small hiss running out. How old was this guy actually? Atsusa stopped before to take the second ball, squeezing tightly the first one by the other's comment. To bend over? He could just go die. He squatted so Tetsuya would see almost nothing, taking the other ball and quickly throwing both in the bin, taking a deep breath and turning around at his boss. The other was going to play a game? So it be. He was going to play a small game, more like to show that cocky brat, that he wasn't like his other assistants.

Atsusa walked to the desk, as he stopped in front of it, setting both his palms over it and bending slightly closer to his boss. "Sorry, sir. Did you mean bending like that? Or I should come closer?" One thing he learnt in his high school - how to drive crazy everybody. Women, men, everybody. The younger tilted his head slightly aside, running one hand from the desk, up to his buttons, unbuttoning one, as if pretending that it was hot, quickly pulling back before the other could do anything. He wasn't the one to trust, nor believe in shits like love and stuff. For him, love never existed and the life had proved him that quite a couple of times. He wasn't planning on loving, nor caring. The only important thing for him was his family. To stop being a burden to them anymore. So, he wouldn't let that guy think that he could do whatever he wanted. Yeah, he worked for him. Yeah, he was lower in this world. Yet, he was a human as well. As such, he would show the other male that some lines should not be crossed, no matter what.