Title : The Closet

Choco Berry

coz' kids can have a bowl cut and can get away with it. HEHE omg you draw the dck so accurate lol and it's so sexy, I open the spoiler with my mom on my back phew glad that she was not looking.

I kind of forgot the 18+ coz' of the excitement to see the pic. lol

Lol that would have been embarrassing!

Ayy.. I'm gonna reply to the post sometime later tonight. ^^; i have meetings that'll prolly last the whole afternoon. =.=' sorry

I just found out the name Irie means 'blessing' or 'favour' in Japanese. It's pronounced as ee-ree-e. I just wish I know his name in Japanese characters. XD I choose the name just because it sounds cute e_e"

Wow such a regal meaning behind that name. (lol I'm acting a bit Doge now, wariii)

Hmm it's okay take your sweeeet time to conjure a reply.

Hiya~ I'm a bit lost where I should begin my post buuuut I'm thinking of having a dream sequence of Irie's childhood. I'll include some of his memories during his stay at the yakuza house and probably the loss of his mom? Then after that, I'll time skip the next day for his regular day and filing his leave of absence at work... Should they (Lee and Irie) meet up before mc leave? I wouldn't like the idea of Irie leaving the poor guy without telling him he'll be away for a while.

yeahp, dreams are good ideas. Hmmm yeah they should meet up so that Lee would not call for a search party. Hehehe. and hope they do some sexy time

Yesssh they def should have sexy time before being apart for a while :'D I'm thinking a week, tops. Plus they should exchange numbers... DX

BTW, they should do it anywhere but Irie's house. Wouldn't want them to be disturbed by the two bodyguards picking up Irie. And I think it's still not the right time for Irie's family to discover his relationship with Lee yet. Let's save that for the future drama? :">

Hmm how about Lee's pent house. It's Irie's first time going there, hihihi. yeahp, I agree with you let's save that drama later.

Hi. Uhm. I kind of need to know what Josephine would do/say since she'll meet Irie at the door just standing there like some sort of retard. XD (not a fan of god modding..) Just so I can include a little conversation between them? Or is she just going to ignore Irie? Or stop him from entering the office of a currently spiteful CEO?

Hmm since Irie entered the room I'll just say a little bit about Josephine's thoughts on my reply. Crap, they're going to part ways for a some time, this will be hard, temptations will be real. How about Lee went to Vegas and Irie read an article of him messing around with girls, with his picture or something?

Yes or nah? Hmmmm.

lol, Irie would be a scary person if he's jealous lol.

Lee's kind of tsking care of Irie in a mature stupid kind of way. Lol if this was an otome game, Lee would never acquire Irie. He's callous like that.

Additional character that might be involved with the Tsukishima group. He doesn't have a name yet. I suck at naming characters... ;A; will possibly flirt with the new oyabun sooner or later.

2diir6q.jpg

34 years old. Divorced with one teenage child (13 y/o boy)

Damn that would turn Lee into a crazy psycho, all the pent-up jealousy lol. I feel sorry for LEE but oh well it's going to spice up things. Such development.

eue lol no worries, Irie is head over heels for Lee to notice anyone.

Doodle at work. Irie tryna seduce his lover lol

zn6fyg.jpg

LOL Josephine's just walking, I don't know why she's wearing a school uniform. The view's just on the floor, I really wanted it to pan to the panties but I'm a yaoi advocator, I ain't doing hentai sht. LOL But yeah Kyoko's just the usual, acting the mysterious wife for Oscar.

Aahh, I love how they're living the opposite world. Lee in the cities and Irie being reverted back to traditional neighborhood... Well... More like semi-traditional

So we'll be like narrating their lives while they're apart. Ah, so dull. u.u I want sexy times for the two. Lol