::: approved by Key

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]

INFORMATION

[sEIYUU NI NARITAI!!] is a project that will give a chance to people who love anime voice actors and enjoy shift-playing/pitch-playing with their voice.

Like any other voice actor, one has to put emotions and control their voice according the lines (script) they read. Or in other words, similar to drawing or writing, the voice actors ‘create’ the emotions of words. They voice out the thoughts and inner feelings of a character. The script will be in Japanese, of course, input with romaji.

Each line will be translated in English so the seiyuu participants grasp the meaning of the words. No one should worry about their pronunciation or anything of the sort. We all enjoy anime and how emotions are ‘voiced out’, so the goal of [sEIYUU NI NARITAI!!] is exactly that – to create emotions out of the script.

[/TD]

[TD]

WHERE TO

UPLOAD

The project will have a script as mentioned above, but then it will have also a short instrumental track that everyone might use for background to their recording though is NOT a must. To enter you just have to post a link to your recording. You can upload either on YouTube, or any other ‘video’/’audio’ sharing site.

Note:

To make a recording you can use your phone or any other recording tool, as well the online voice recording site, vocaroo.com

Additional:

In case you want to put on background the track provided, you should create a video file with any video creating software. Make sure though your voice is more audible than the music. (:

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]SCRIPT

Uso da.. zenbu wa uso da yo.

[It's a lie.. everything is just a farce.]

Datte, ningen wa sonna fuu ni deshou,

[After all, humans are that way,]

oroka mono wo odoru koto wo miteiru ga daisuki dashi..

dareka wo tasukeru koto wa "maa naa, shikatanai" no you na riyuu dashi..

[we like watching fools dance and we don't need much of a reason other than "It can't be helped" in order to save someone.]

..Shitteiru yo, sonna..

[I know that...]

Kedo ne,

[But then again,]

ningen wa yappari itsumo riyuu wo tsukeru koto hitsuyou ga aru'n'da..

[humans always need to make up a reason..]

bokutachi mo riyuu sono mono de aru.

[We are even the reason itself.]

Dakara, onegai.., kimi mo hitori de ni kimi wo tasukeru tame ni... riyuu wo hitotsu, futatsu tsukete yo.

[So, please... make a reason or two to save yourself, too.]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]PRIZES

All participants will get 4,000 points for joining the contest.

The winner will get 9,000 points + a special rank ‘Seiyuu-taku’.

SCHEDULE

Start April 1, 2016

Deadline April 30, 2016[/TD]

[TD]MUSIC TRACK

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

SAMPLE

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• rraahh

• LadyKeya

• ruriiiii005

Here's my entry. Sorry for my voice. It's my first time. I sound stupid. I tried to match the emotion to the background of the music but I failed.

Here's mine! I didn't feel like adding the given bg music so I just did it without music :Shrug:

My voice feels so..naked. :Banzai-Dance:

Joining just for fun, I don't know how it sounds but this is my first time trying something like this XD.

this is uhmmm... my first time... so uhmmm forgive me T///^///T

I had fun recording it. Usually I dub the English version first but I cracked up since I forgot I took down the English translation only at the first paragraph. Imma share the fun XD

But here's my official entry for this month's contest.

BTW, Can you hear my cat? X'D

"Meooow, you sound like an idiot, neee~"

i won't lie.......I'm really nervous about sharing this, but I thought it could be fun. Also the artwork on the video is my art ^^

I had so much fun recording this hahaha. I used the middle to end part of the song just because muahaha. My sisters kept looking at me like I'm crazy but I continued anyway #SorryNotSorry :cuteonion54:

(I'm a bit embarrassed with my voice though so don't laugh okay? XD)

I had so much fun recording this hahaha. I used the middle to end part of the song just because muahaha. My sisters kept looking at me like I'm crazy but I continued anyway #SorryNotSorry :cuteonion54:

(I'm a bit embarrassed with my voice though so don't laugh okay? XD)

I feel your pain, I kinda didn't want to share mine at first so no worries

I was thinking twice whether I want to join or not (yeah, coz my voice is hella bad and this is my first time) and here we go..

Definitely hard to match up with emotion tho, I respect seiyuu who is doing BL, hohohohohoho

SO many of you have such lovely voice :cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41:

and nice acting too!

BIG APPLAUSE to everyone who submitted

(I don't think I'll be doing this tho because I may have unfair advantage as native Japanese speaker & it's easier for me when everyone else is making great effort in voice acting in a foreign language, it must be so hard!)

I was thinking twice whether I want to join or not (yeah, coz my voice is hella bad and this is my first time) and here we go..

Definitely hard to match up with emotion tho, I respect seiyuu who is doing BL, hohohohohoho

Don't be so shy. You've got such lovely voice! :In love:

you have such a lovely voice, I can sleep with it as my lullaby *u* you've done a good job! *thumbs up*

SO many of you have such lovely voice :cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41:

and nice acting too!

BIG APPLAUSE to everyone who submitted

(I don't think I'll be doing this tho because I may have unfair advantage as native Japanese speaker & it's easier for me when everyone else is making great effort in voice acting in a foreign language, it must be so hard!)

True~ I can't even do voice acting in my mother tongue let alone another language hahaha :_red_fox 11

Aww~ I wanna hear a native japanese speaker too~ Join plssssss! :_red_fox 13