Welcome to Monster High! [Private] [ame101 and Raychu] [18+]

ame101

Ame nods when nevan says he doesnt need to see anymore. "Alright then I guess we shall head home?" He asks and begans walking back to the front of the school so they can leave. "If you have any more quetions dont hesitate to ask me" he says looking back at nevan with a smile.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raychu

• ame101

Nevan nodded, mailing widely. He was going to love it here, especially if Ame was going to be there to make him day fun and worth while. He didn't waste anytime snapping his fingers, only to vanish in thin air. Magic was the only thing he had that he was good at besides physical activities, at times, those were hit and misses too. Sometimes he was amazing at them without even trying, other things, such as swimming, he wouldn't do to save his life. He hated feeling the water on his skin. It was like a rash he couldn't get rid of until he left the area of danger.

---

Nevan arrived extra early to school the next day, working hard to keep at a good pace. He walked around a bit to make sure he knew where he needed to go today, not wanting to get lost and be drastically late like before. A few times he walked in with quite a dramatic entrance of bombarding the teacher with apologies. He was a considerate, apologetic one of person when it came down to it. He never wanted to seem too rude or too ignorant to people's feelings. Maintaining a good out front look helped show that someone could be a kind person. He waited patiently for the rest of his classmates to arrive as he sat at a desk, tapping his hand as the clocked ticked slowly. Being early wasn't neither bad or good, it could be taken both ways. He didn't mind, being considered a teachers pet was fine with him, or maybe he was a delinquent, he could look strong then.

Ame arrived at school the next day wanting to see nevan. He didnt know why but cant get him off his mind. He even had a dream wih him in it. Ame didnt know what to make of this. Was he just really happy to have a new friend or was it something much more. Sure ame did think that neva was cute and all but was he really that attracted to him to not get him off his mind. He walked into class when iy was close to starting and saw nevan. He smiled and walked over to him and sat next to him. "Morning Nevan~" he and winked at him.

Nevan cocked his head to the side slightly when same had winked at him, making him feel a bit odd about it. Was it a simple gesture used all the time, did it mean more? What did it exactly mean? Human used it all the time, though he could never actually figure out the purpose behind it. He shrugged it off and smiled back at the other, giving a small, gentle, "Good morning." He was glad to have a new friend, someone who could possibly understand him without needing to having his entire life story explained. He hoped his would be the case. He didn't mind explaining it, he would just rather find someone who he clicked with and just got what he meant by the first time. He felt confident that Ame would happen to be the person because of how easily he seemed to have picked up on things, never dwelling on them too much. Completely opposite of the djinni. It was a little odd how he was thinking so much was of his new friend, was this normal? He wouldn't know since he didn't really have any friends at all, did people usually think often about their friends? Maybe it was just him being put in a new situation.

Ame sat down next to nevan and smiled. "Glad you didnt get lost today I guess the tour helped?" He asked with a smile. Ame couldnt help but think that nevan was cute. He had to admit it to himself. Nevan was cute to him. He was different not like any monster hes met. He liked meetin new people. He liked seeing new things and nevan was new to him. He was new to everyone in the school but he wanted to make nevan his so no one took him or hurted him. He just didnt know how to do that with nevan not used to school. He would wait a while so nevan can get used to everything that he knew he would do for sure.

"Oh it did help! A lot! I'm very grateful for the tour yesterday, thank you!" Nevan was cheerful today, glad he could talk with Ame. Being in a monster high school without really having friends could be dangerous. Yet he had one, he had possibilities for many if he truly wanted them. However, only one friend seemed enough to have before he left. He wasn't in the mood to try and communicate more than he already did half of the time. He felt it was nice to have one friend, too many would means circle, and endless circle of problems that he didn't want to deal with. "Really. I am thankful you were here when I transferred. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't met someone so nice and kind." He flashed the knee a smile, propping his arm up with his elbow and holding his chin in his hand. He shuddered when he tried to imagine the school without Ame. All he could find was that tibwS dangerous. He wouldn't dare say more.

Ame blushed. He grinned at Nevan. "Glad I could help you buddy!!" He was glad that he could help nevan. He was sad that he was his only friend tho. "So I was thinking of havint you meet my other friends so you have others to hang out with if Im not here or something" he didnt know how nevan would act but it was worth a shot of having him make more friends.

"No! That is quite alright. I'm fine with just being friends with you, I don't need to try and make anymore friends. I'll be just fine if you aren't here," he said in a frenzy. He didn't want to try and make anymore friends than he already had. He wanted to keep his friendships simple and not need to worry about having too many to deal with. Too much drama, too much interaction. He was a socially reserved guy, this was going way out of his comfort zone just by talking neither Ame casually. He wouldn't dare try and push himself farther than he needed to. One was plentiful, he was fine with the simple number of one.

Ame nodded and understood why nevan said no. He didnt want to make nevan uncomfortable. "Thats alright i understand besides it would be ashame if i had to share you with others" he said then laughed. He really hoped that he didnt make nevan made at him he was just trying to help him after all.

"S-Share? Oh," he laughed it off, his face beginning to turn a bit pink from hearing that randomly. He never expected his friend to say something so odd. Nevan was embarrassed that he didn't understand how to take that. It felt weird to have someone being slightly possessive of him. It made him feel good, he just didn't understand why it was said. This made him feel silly that he didn't know, worrying he would look like a fool to Ame if he seemed like he couldn't understand the specific meaning. He never interacted with anyone often, this was new for him. He was still learning the basic interaction, he didn't know the normal that well, let alone if it meant something more than a friend. He laughed along with Ame, hiding his head between his hand as he rested it on his palm. He just needed to not seem like he didn't understand, play it off, pretend.

Ame chuckles seeing nevan didnt understand why he said that. He didnt want to embarress him so he dropped it. "Anyway I heard we are doing swimming in PE today are you a good swimmer?" He asked ad his tail swayed back and forth like a dog thats about to get a treat from his owner.

"S-Swimming? No, no, no. I don't do swimming. I can't stand it, absolutely not. I'll just pretend to be sick so I can go home, there is no way I'm staying for P.E. today if we are doing swimming!" Nevan shook his head, his lips forming into a small pout. He absolutely hated swimming, the water scared him, he had no idea how to properly swim at all. Water was evil, that's all there was to say. He'd rather burn in a thousand fires than be put into water. Never.

Ame saw the fear in nevans eyes. "Whoa whoa calm down nevan its just water." "If you dont know how to swim I can teach you. Its not hard to swim once you learn" ame wanted to help nevan and he could tell that he was really scared as soon as he mentioned swimming.

"It's not just water! I don't need to be taught how to swim, I'm fine," he snapped, his lips forming into a pout as he began to ignore Ame. He didn't need to be told what it was or wasn't. His fear was warranted, he had almost drowned once. Going into a large pool was nothing but a completely terrifying experience for him. He didn't need to be taught how to swim, he just wouldn't do it. They couldn't force him to do anything, he would just get an F for the participation for the day. He didn't care, when it came to water, he would just lock up and shut everyone out. Ame didn't understand his fear, it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair he had to be afraid of something so simple and harmless. But it was, it was so harmful to him. He saw nothing but danger when he saw water, it was terrifying. He shouldn't be forced to face a fear he doesn't want to face.

Ame felt bad. "Nevan i'm sorry...I didnt mean to make you more upset or mad at me..i was just wanting to help you get over your fear but your not ready and dont want the fine" Ame said and turned around to his seat. He didnt look at nevan or talk to him for the rest of the class period. He felt like he just made a mistake and didnt want to make it worse so he kept quiet to make anymore damage.

Once the bell rang, Nevan was out of there faster. Than any of the students, even though he sat near the back row. He decided skipping might be the worst thing he could do and just went along with his day. He dreaded going to PE, no wanting to even attend. He'd rather get a zero for participation than get in trouble at home for not even attending school. He didn't have a reason to get over his fear, he didn't need help, he wanted nothing to do with that kind of stuff. He was fine just not having anything to do with large bodies of water. He couldn't even take baths without getting panicked, showers were easier, the water rolled off of him. One it was time for PE, he made his way to the swimming pool to greet the teacher. He got an okay to sit out after explaining his extreme fear of water. He sat in one of the chairs as he watched all of his classmates file in.

Ame saw nevan in the class but didnt talk to nevan. He felt like he was a terrible friend for making nevan upset so he just figured he wouldnt bother nevan again. When it was his turn ame started swimming and finished what he was asked to do.

Nevan felt nothing but pure jealousy. This jealousy, this envy was killing him as he watched the other students swim. His eyes naturally drawn to Ame as he watched him. It hurt he was being ignored, though he didn't understand why. He wanted so desperately to be able to talk with his friend. He felt horrible fro snapping at him, it was just a natural response. He studied the boy, looking at the bare parts of his body. He hates to say if, but Ame was extremely good looking. The djinni's type too. How was he supposed to hold back seeing that good looking of a boy? He wasn't but he would. He closed his eyes to clear his head of his friend, his face flushing from the thought of him actually being attractive. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, this was his only friend, he couldn't ruin this by liking the other. Bad. This was bad of Nevan.

When ame was done doing what teacher told him. He walked over to the locker room. He looked at nevan with a sad look then looked away. Ame wanted to talk to nevan he just didnt want to make nevan mad at him again. He didnt notice the looks nevan was giving him about his body.

Nevan sighed as he got up, following the other mmen. He waited outside the locker room for Ame, feeling the need to apologize before he lost a good friend forever. He had never been this paranoid before, he had never cared if someone came or went. Now he did, which was a strange odd. It still felt nice, no matter how odd it was. A nice wake feeling that was spread through him, as if he was using magic every time he spoke with Ame. However his blood ran come, that warm feeling turning into an icicle when they other had tried to help him with his fear. Now he regretted that emotion change of his, wanting to take back each and every stupid thing he had done, he wanted to make it right if it was still possible. He couldn't change the time of the past and the attitude he held, he could still make amends and make the other see it wasn't truly meant to be that way. He was scared of water, it wasn't the time to try and help him out with his fears.

Ame left to change after the class was over. When he was done changing he walked out and saw nevan. It seemed like he was waiting for him so he walked over t him. "Hey..listen sorry about earlier nevan..i didnt mean to make you upset or anything i didnt realize how scared you are of water"

"Don't announce it to the whole school!" Nevan snapped at Ame in a hushed tone as he pressed his finger to his lips. He didn't need everyone to question his fear, that would only make it harder for him to just normally for it. If being the only family of djinni considered to be alive didn't do that for him already. The blonde grabbed Ame's hand as he pulled him away from the ears of his classmates. "It's fine. I probably shouldn't have gotten so mad, it's just... I can't take the thought of going in water. It's silly, right? I'm jealous of you. You seem to be so brave and sociable, everything I happen not to be. I'm sorry too... For getting that upset I mean. It wasn't called for. You were only trying to help me after all." He cracked a weak smile. He felt so pathetic exposing his fear, wishing he could go home without having to worry about upsetting friends or his fears. That would be nice, if only it could happen.

Ame nods and goes with nevan when he is pulled away. He really didnt mean to make nevan upset or mad. He was cute when he was angry he thought to himself. He wasnt going to tell nevan that he liked him. At least not yet it would be a while he wanted nevan to like him more.

Nevan dipped his head apologetically as he just stood there, silence filling the air once more. He apologized, now he didn't know what else to say. This was just hard for him to do. The djinni never really was open with people, now he had to be if he wanted to fit in, which was hard. It was a whole new experience, one that he didn't even want to know if he wanted to deal with. The blonde was so tired of the school and it was only the second day, this was bound to turn out worse. "I guess I should leave, right? I'll see you tomorrow, I guess," he mumbled. Nevan nodded before walking off, not sure there was any other words he could say that could make it right with Ame. Hopefully it would be a lot better tomorrow. He couldn't deal with the problems, it was becoming too hard. He was ready to quit and give up. Being in human schools was much easier than this.

When nevan turned to leave ame watched. "See you tomorrow.." he said softly. He forgave nevan so he hoped nevan would be better tomorrow he didnt want to lose nevan as a friend. Ame went home and couldnt stop thinking about Nevan. He gelt bad for what happened between them.