Welcome to Monster High! [Private] [ame101 and Raychu] [18+]

ame101

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Ame Azuna

Height: 5'6

Weight: 160lbs

Hair color: black

Eye Color: Blue

Race: Werewolf

Nationality: American/Japanese

Origin: Japan

Likes: Sushi, Men and Women, sports, getting dirty, animals, Pranks, stuffed animals, all sorts of music.

Dislikes: spicy food, sour food, being pranked, bugs, rude people.

Sexuality: Bi

Position: Uke

Personality: A rebel teenager who loves to pull pranks. He is also very kind and sweet, he helps others when people are in trouble. He is a big prankster and well known throughout the whole school. He’s very popular with all the girls and a few guys. He’s a little bit of a teacher’s pet.

Bio: The oldest out of four and the only boy. He has three younger sisters. One goes to the high school and is a freshman. He didn’t want to come to the high school but his parents forced him to. His mother is and his father are a werewolves along with his three younger sisters.

A new School year started and it was Ame's fourth year at Monster high!. It was his sisters first year at monster high. He wondered what this year was going to be. would there be senior tranfering? what were the freshmans like. he got ready and ate breakfast getting his five year old sister up so his parents can sleep in. He gets the other two up and feeds them once they all ready he leaves the house and drops his sisters off at preschool and at midde school. then he parks in the parking lot of his high school and looks at his sister. "Ready to go kiddo?" He asks. she nods and they get out of the school. as they walked to the school ame smirks. "new year new trouble to get into" he says with a laugh.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raychu

• ame101

34i2tmr.png

Name: Nevan Albus

Nickname(s): None

Position: Seme

Species: Djinni

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 154 lbs

Birthday: April 1

Nationality: Irish/Romanian

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Golden

Extra: He uses the form as a snake often, preferring to be in that specific form. Wears loose clothing, not caring much if he exposes himself, use to not having to wear that much clothes at all.

Personality: Nevan is a quiet type, not talking often. He has many expressions though, rarely showing anger. He usually stays calm and levelheaded or his magic would get out of his control. He's a patient and understanding person, usually willing to listen to anyone.

Likes: Mice, warm sunny days, sweet candies, bugs, snakes, exercise or any kind of sport, windy days.

Dislikes: Being enclosed in small areas, water, having to sit still for long periods of time, loud noises, thunder.

Bio: Nevan didn't want to do much in his long life, aging faster than most monsters. He's technically considered a genie, hating to use his magic. He is always willing to make deals for his magic, using it as a manipulation tactic. He would've preferred to live his life in a long silence of peace, but sooner or later he had to get out and do something. His age is equivalent to eighteen years old in regular years.

Nevan wasn't happy, he didn't want to be here, he just wanted to live his life alone, away from other monsters. His parents decided it would be best for him to go out and meet other of his kind. Though he wouldn't identify himself as a monster, more of a god. He held enough power to be considered one by the humans of the universe. He just didn't want to be here, he held enough knowledge, some even this school couldn't teach him. He read often, mostly out of boredom if he wasn't slithering around in his snake form. He stared the school down as he stepped within the distance of seeing it. This was it, this was going to be his daily life from now on. He wouldn't let his unhappiness affect how he acted though, he would still be kind to the others, or at least try to. This was going to be hellish, he was probably one of the only seniors transferring, how embarrassing. He knew nothing of this school, surely going to be the outcast. He needed to stop being so negative, hold a happier outlook on this new experience, be positive. He would try, he would, though he want sure if he was just lying to himself or not. The djinni walked faster, making his way to the school in a fair amount of time. He clicked his tongue with a 'tsk', his disapproval highly obvious. If he could change his parents minds he would try, though it surely wounding happen so there was no point trying to put effort into something he wouldn't come out victoriously of. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going, accidentally bumping into a boy with ears and a tail. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said so quietly. If you weren't a monster you might have to strain your ears to hear him. He hurried on into school, not looking back once.

Ame was walking when a boy bumped into him. he looks at the boy and thought he looked normal the only thing was his eyes that gave him away. he smiled at him. "oh its alright I wasn't looking where I was going also" he then saw the boy walk away and watched as he walked away. he was a cutie he thought. Emerald, ames sister saw the look in ames eyes and rolled her eyes. "cant you go a year without getting laid man" Ame growled at emerald and rolled his eyes. "I'm not doing that kiddo now come on." he said as they started walking into the school. ame walked into his class room and took his seat. he wondered if any of his friends would have the same class with him. he waited for the class to start.

Nevan got held up in the office, the idiots already messing up his registration. The bell dinged, signaling for class, great, he was already late on his first day. When the principal finally let him go, he dashed into his classroom, looking so flustered as he did so. He had his small, silent conversation with the teacher, explaining his lateness before taking his seat right behind the boy he bumped into earlier. Oh, they shared a class together, not that it mattered much. He wasn't here for much socialization, he was here because he had to be. He looked over his schedule multiple times, unsure where half these classes were. He saw P.E. on the list, excited that he actually got something he was good at. He looked around at the other people in the class, feeling like an outcast already. Many had wings, ears, tails, horns, even sharp teeth. They looked like what you could consider a monster. He didn't, his eyes were the only thing that made him even slightly different. He looked human, though he wasn't. That's the natural forms for djinnis, it makes them alluring to the humans. Though he only felt like the oddball out with his looks for once.

Ame noticed when Nevan walked in the classroom. Ame knew it was the boy he bumped into his this morning. when nevan took a seat in front of him. Ame smiled to himself. he saw Nevan look at his schedule a few time and saw the classes he was taking. they had P.E together he thought. he noticed Nevan look around he wondered why. this was his chance to talk to talk him. He taps nevan's shoulder hoping it doesn't startle him. when he looked at him he smiles. "Hey so your in this class and P.E with me. Oh i'm Ame by the way" he holds out his hand shake his hand as he does that his tail sways back and forth and his ear stick straight up.

Nevan flinched when the wolf tapped his shoulder, looking back. Hearing him speak, he nodded, a small smile forming on his face. Two classes together, he needed to remember that. He took the hand lightly, having his hand shook a bit tougher than he would've done. Is that how much you had to grip? It hurt so bad. "Hello. I see, that's nice to know... I guess. Oh, I'm Nevan," his voice still quiet. He didn't want to raise it, upsetting anyone in the room, he would prefer to keep himself neutral compared to everyone around him. He faced front, assuming their little conversation was doing, going back to looking around. He really was so much different from everyone here. They shouldn't have accepted him into this school, left him be. He barely even looked like a monster, let alone actually being one. He could pass off as a human any day, unlike some of the people here. He should've just gone to a human school, at least he would've had an easier time fitting in. This seemed like hell, it was only the first day of it too.

Ame grins when Nevan took his hand a shook it. when he away pouts a little. "hey that's a cool name Nevan, anyway do you like video games?" he asked trying to get to know the other. he could tell that the other was looking around a lot maybe to see if he sees a friend or something. "is this your first time at this school Nevan?" he asks really wanting to get to know him for some reason ame wanted be friends with him because it looked like nevan didn't have any friends and he knew what that was like he was the someway when he first came to this school now hes very popular around the school.

Nevan looked back when the other kept talking, asking him so many questions right off the bat. His name was cool? That was a first, though he didn't talk to enough people to be complimented on his name. "Video games? What are... oh, you mean those electronic device CDs," he said as he shook his head. He barely knew what they were, never once had he touched them. He didn't really want to try, it was way too weird for him to do. He didn't touch any new age inventions, he was still living in the world without them. His parents didn't like them, he didn't much either. "Oh, yes. This is my first time." He didn't turn around to the front like before, knowing they would be talking a bit more than this. He was a little shy about talking, especially during class time. Though he already knew most of the teachings, especially when it came to humans. He didn't need to pay attention to pass, he would pass by his own knowledge alone.

Ame blinked when Nevan didn't really know what video games were. "well ya they are CDs and you play then like on a PS2 stuff like that its a lot of fun." he says taking out a small Gameboy advance. "they are some like this so its portable so you can play it while your on trips and things like that" he says with a smile. he hands Nevan his game. "you can borrow that it has one of my favorite games kingdom hearts its not the same as one on PS2 but its still fun" he says giving him a thumbs up. "play it and tell me what you think of it alright?" he says as his tail sways faster. "also don't worry this is my fourth year here so if you want me to show you around I can do that~"

Nevan was confused when he was handed the gameboy device. Why was he giving him this? To play? The only just met, can you trust a complete stranger with items such as these? He wasn't sure that was the case, he would never let a stranger touch his stuff. He studied the features, already confused by how it looks. He set it on Ame's desk, giving it back to him. "I'd rather not. Thank you for the offer though, it was very kind of you," he said in a quiet voice. Was it rude to reject the kindness he was being shown? He just had no interest in playing such things, it seemed boring. "I will take you up on that offer though, I feel as if I'm going to get lost in no time at all." He laughed softly, his smile getting wider. He was really happy this boy was showing him such a friendly attitude. He didn't think that would happen, he was glad it was though. It would be nice to have at least one friend in the school, not a whole lot, but one might be nice.

Ame pouts a bit when nevan rejects the game his ears go down to indicate he was a little hurt. "have you never played one of these? its not going to bite or anything" He smiles when he accepts his offer on showing him the school. "I can show you the school after school if you want?" he says happily. he was starting to like Nevan he also wondered what kind of species he was. "oh by the way I know your not a human I can tell by your eyes but what species are you if you don't mind me asking?" he says his head tilted to the side a bit.

Nevan didn't mean to be rude when he rejected taking the gameboy, he just really had no interest in the funny looking thing. It didn't appeal to him. He liked not living with modern age technology, it was fine with him. "Oh, sure. That'll do," he said thoughtfully. He was fine with it happening after school, not interrupting more of his classes, that would be bad. He already got in trouble for being late to this one, he didn't want to deal with anymore tardies on his record. If he was going to attend this school, he would have perfect attendance. When he was asked what species he was, his eyes shifted around the room. He didn't want to talk about this and get made fun of for it. No, he was the same as everyone else. He was a monster, he just looked like a human monster more. "Oh, I am a djinni. You might know it as genie better actually." Being pointed out that he only didn't look human because of his eyes, upset him a bit. If he slithered around as a snake, he wouldn't have this problem.

Ame eyes widen when He said he was a Djinni. "No way! your a Djinni! I thought your species went extinct! well that's what my mom told me at least.." His mother has told him about djinni's snake like features but are magical. he thought it was so cool to get to meet a real life Djinni. The other students hear him being a Djinni and all gasped and walked over all excited. one kid asks "how old does your species live?" and another one asks. "is your family the last of its kind?" No one has seen a djinni so every one summoned that it the species went extinct a few years ago. everyone was so excited to see a djinni. "your eyes are so cool!" a girl says kind of like a fan girl would act.

Before Nevan could quiet Ame down about speaking about it, everyone was swarming him, asking questions. "Well, there is no specific... No we aren't!" His voice was getting quieter and quieter every time someone asked him a question. He didn't think they would respond so well to seeing him. If he could give proper answers they would've been, they don't have a specific lifespan, they just live for a long period of time. His family wasn't the only of its kind, the genies were just trapped in the magic lamps, never being found. His family wasn't in the lamps, his father being set free, able to set his mother free. He was just the offspring of that. "O-Oh, thank you." He looked into his lap when he was complimented. He didn't expect this to happen at all, especially since he looked so human. Everyone was so excited to see him, a djinni. It amazed him how excited they became seeing him. Maybe being at the monster high school wouldn't be so hard as he thought it would.

Ame smiled as he saw how everyone treated him. he was quiet as others asked him questions. after a bit Ame stepped in. "alright alright guys back to your seats leave the guy alone!" he got up and stood in front of Nevan to protect him incase someone tried to touch him or something. the kids all pouted but did as he told them. they all went back to there seats. when they all left ame turns to nevan and winks. "seems like you are fitting right in Nevan~" he says happily

"I guess I am," Nevan spoke softly to the comment of him fitting in. Much more then he had first expected, because of how he looked. He didn't have the animalistic attritibuyes, or the sharp fangs, or even the wings. All he had was his colored eyes, of course anyone would be worried that they wouldn't fit in. They looked nowhere even close to a monster, every monster was different though. None seemed to be exactly the same, each to their own. Even if they were the same kind, they weren't the same at all. This was all so new to him, humans were so... they were humans. So many things about them he knew, but he was clueless when it came to the world of other monsters like him. This would take a lot for him to get used to, having them around, close to himself in his own little way. "This is truly a weird world. Is it that odd to see a djinni here? We aren't extinct. In a way we are being held within those lamps for wishes, the onto way to break out of it is to be set free. Most of us.. haven't been set free, but we aren't extinct!" He had to get his point across, even if it was kind of silly of him to do so. He didn't want them to junk his family was the only ones left. It wasn't true. Bough he hadn't seen his own kind just as long, even longer.

Ame smiled at Nevan. Nevan was really cute he could tell that he was nervous. When he made comments about his kind not being extinct Ame listened and nodded. "I believe you" "i guess we all thought they were extinct because well no one has ever seen one before well in person. Your the first one i ever met and i know the first to be in this school thats for sure" he said rubbing the back of his head not trying to be rude or anything. "Also you guys are like genies you only grant human's wishes right?" "Or you also grant other monster's wishes?" He asked curious.

Nevan still felt out of place, now that there was this thing with being a djinni. He was glad him and the monsters were getting along great, it just didn't feel right. Being the first djinni in the school definitely said something for his kind, they really did look like they were extinct. He could assure everyone they weren't, he found plenty of the magic lamps, he himself never touched them. Unlike his father who was known for freeing them, the blonde did not once attempt to try. His father was able to summon them out of the lamp, he wasn't sure he could do the same. "O-Oh! We can contract with other monsters, so yes, we can grant other monster's wishes," his voice still extremely quiet. Maybe a human school would've been better, at least he wouldn't have to explain himself. He looked a lot like them, and his eyes could've been altered to human vision.

Ame smiled when lev said that he can contract with other monsters. "Well since you can do that can you grant me a wish well not really a wish more like a promise~" he says smiling as his tail sways back and forth like a dog who just got praised for doing a good job.

Nevan frowned, he couldn't... No, he wouldn't contract with any of the monsters here. His magic wouldn't be used for silly wishes and wants. If that's how he was going to make friends than he'd rather be alone, not wanting to be used like that. "This promise is?" He looked in his lap, not really caring for the answer. He felt upset the other even stated such a terrible thing. Making contracts with people was hard, time consuming, energy draining. If it was a contract Ame wanted, he wouldn't do it. Did he only ask that question to see if it was possible, so he could use the boy? Cruel. That was a cruel thing to do. Get his hopes up only to drop them.

Ame looks at him his tail swaying he grins. "I want you to promise me that we will be friends" He says and rubs the back of his neck. "I'm asking you because it seems you don't have any friends and its always good to have a least one friend and I want to be your friend so do we have a promise?" he asks. "I mean if its weird..I understand"

"Oh," he said. His little eloquent "oh". He was wrong, so very wrong about what Ame wanted. Now he felt guilty for getting so hostile about it. He just wanted to be friends, that was completely fine with him. To make it a promise made it even more official. Ame would be his first and only friend for the time being, he didn't despise that. Only one friend was needed, he didn't need to worry about other monsters, one friend was suitable for a guy like him. "It's a promise." He didn't think three words could mean so much to him. He really didn't expect this to happen, he was planning on having a bad day, never wanting to return to such an annoying school. He was wrong, so very wrong. That wasn't the case at all. He instead had other things happening, ones he didn't plan on. People liked him, he gained a new friend, it was already a good day.

Ame grins and holds out his pinky finger. "pinky promise me then!" he says really that he got to give Nevan a friend and that was him. soon the teacher walked in and it was time for class to start. he winks at nevan "looks like its time for class to start" he says and sits down in his seat waiting for the teacher to start taking roll call.

Nevan stuck his pinky out, wrapping it around Ame's nodding slightly. So did this make it completely official? He was excited, a friend, his first friend ever. Besides the various animal friends he made in his snake form, that didn't matter though. His first friend with another monster, his own kind. When the teacher walked in, he turned around, paying attention. It's not like he needed to, they were learning similar math like the humans, one he already learned. Once the cows was over, the rest of the periods before P.E. went smoothly, only getting lost a total of five times. Yeah, that tour after school would do him a lot of good, he didn't have a clue where he was supposed to go. Once it was his last hour, he headed to the gym. He didn't get lost, he saw it once. He went into the locker room, changing quickly. He wore sweatpants and a low v-neck tee. He hated wearing clothes, they were so annoying. Why do these exist? He liked going around half naked just fine.

Ame goes to his class and the rest of the day was a little boring for some reason. He couldnt stop thinking about Nevan the whole day. It was finally P.E. he went to the locker room and changed not seeing Nevan he was wondering if he left or got lost soon nevan walked in and he smiled glad that he didnt get lost. He finisheds changing and walks out letting Nevan change and then come out when he was ready.