Kiss Him, Not Me (Watashi ga Motete Dousu n da) manga is adapted to TV anime

lateChoco

sFWq09L.jpg

Kiss Him, Not Me is a shoujo, romance and comedy manga. It is announced on the April issue of Kodansha's Bessatsu Friend magazine, that Junko will be going to have one of her work, Kiss Him, Not Me (Watashi ga Motete Dōsunda) to be adapted to TV anime. Junko is known for doujinshis, yaoi and shounen ai.

Kiss Him, Not Me, however is a shoujo manga.

It is a reverse harem manga, with males surrounding the one female characters. But the problem is that the female character is a fujoshi.

Synopsis:

Serinuma Kae is a chubby second-year high schooler and an avid fujoshi who secretly ships her classmates, Igarashi-kun and Nanashima-kun. The death of her favorite anime character causes her to become stressed--and loses weight rapidly. Now that Serinuma has become an attractive girl to her classmates, her snarky kouhai Shinomiya-kun, and her senpai Mutsumi. How is she going to deal with them...with her constant BL-filled, fujoshi mind?!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lateChoco

• OddOtaku

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg yes! I love reading Junko's works! I own Kiss Him, Not Me, and let me just say that I am so happy that they are making this into an anime and am looking forward to watching it.:Excited: