Well lets start drawing

Rebel Heart

ok seriously I started drawing a week ago, and I really liked it. I sketched a lot of stuff and tried to get it as neat as possible.

this is my first freelance project with 2 of my own characters, I hope you like it.

baFnmPK.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• 0Chibi

Hey I love to draw to i find it very realaxing and I can draw for hours. I hope you will enjoy your time when you are drawing.

I used to draw manga fanart, but then i stared with realism and today my manga art is bad :p But i put a lot of presure on myself to.

Its hard to draw from you imagination, well i Think its hard, but just keep drawing and drawing and drawing :)

:Jumping around:

Have fun :)

I'm going to keep drawing haha, I'm a picture thinker so it is easier to draw or so it seems then to write.

Drawing from your mind is the hardest thing to do:P I can sketch (from my mind) but its harder for me to get to a final renderd image if I dont have a reference to look at. All the shadows and light ... aww its tuff, But Drawing is what I love to do :)

here 3 more drawings, there just quick sketch nothing to fancy, just trying out some stuff.

rCGYGDp.png

kVKsMIT.png

SyGG46L.png

You seem to draw a lot, you should try some fan art *wisper* it's the fanart thread ya know;)

I find that fanart is a really good practicing. Then you learn to draw cuz you can c how someone else is drawing.

To study Another drawing is very good practice.

Im not good at drawing manga anymore but I used to be very good, I learnd from drawing fanart :) And fan art is fun too :)

I dont know about you but i like it :)

Well i also tried out some fanart, Shindou Hikaru, Momo and Hijack. wel i'm bit disappointed in Hijack one.

pSXsGte.jpg

41nkkQ7.jpg

itysfNA.jpg

eIufWJG.jpg

And here is jack, also finished with pigment liner, decided to not colour his skin because I don't have the right colours for that yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Today I decided to draw Hiccup with a Sia wig on, form Cheap Thrills, don't ask me why just got the idea xd

IczE0Zr.jpg

Cool, and it's even cooler that you started at this level already. I like how your characters looks so peaceful, original and neat, they all have really nice facial figures that are easy and lovely to look at, keep going, i wanna see more of this, looks promising :Please:

Thanks I will keep drawing, I just made a new sketch where the main focus was on the bodies, but somehow jack head got weird and I couldn't make it fit so I decided to turn jack into a kid. second challenge was to draw a decent ass in jeans. I think I need to draw overall a bigger picture to get more detail into the faces.

wnycUYf.jpg

D'aww jack looks adorable like that, your sketches get even better with every update, nice work! Haha totally agree with the second challenge, at least you ended up with a decent ass in jeans though and yea, i'd love to see more details, they would look pretty awesome at this improvement rate! Looking forward for more :Thanks-01:

Wanted to draw a dark bad ass Hinata with a tattoo, the tattoo itself represent hinata just fine, I guess everyone would agree if they knew what the tattoo meant :p well I’m still a newb when it comes to drawing but I like how I’m slowly improving.

rRXlaJE.png

• 1 month later...

WkMaEFk.png

Well my 45th sketch, still suck but I guess it is about the fun of drawing. I saw some drawings with Hinata with braces and I found that so cute that I wanted to draw him with braces too (I’m a sucker for anything that is cute)

What you see is tears of joy, well you can fill in yourself what is happening XD, also I found it incredible cute to give Hinata 2 volleyball earrings LOL (like i said I’m a sucker for cute things)

Anyway I hope someone will like it, it was a pleasure to draw it ^////^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a couple of months since I last drew something, and my skills arn’t much to speak off. But I really wanted to draw these two in this setting. Their lives before Voltron or so, at least this is what i tried to make. There is also a little story with it, I hope you will enjoy it and thanks for reading it.

PS the drawings are from the scene where Jack stays behind on the Titanic and Rose goes on the lifeboat, Also lancelin is a nickname they used on the trip, in a teasing manner.

Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave – We will see each other in the sky

tumblr_inline_ofggl2cxin1teolo0_500.png

tumblr_inline_ofgglbpx6y1teolo0_500.png

Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave – We will see each other in the sky

15 April 1912

The sky is full of stars as the Titanic slowly fades into the ocean and with it hundreds of people who are slowly fading away from this world. Two young lovers look into each other’s eyes one more time, Lance looking down onto Keith who is on the lifeboat, one last time to make a memory for a lifetime…

Lance: Never give up Keith never give up, you promised me

Keith: You always will be in my heart and my heart will always go on

Lance: And remember in our next life we will find each other, far above in the sky and far away from this dammed world.

Lance: I will wait for you, this is not goodbye you hear me

Keith: I hear you

Lances voice becomes softer as the lifeboat moves further away, one more time could Keith see him, one more time could he see the man he loved, the last living fragment to lock away in his heart. Then the Titanic broke in two and made its last movement, only to be forever buried deep into the ocean.

While tears run down Keith cheeks he started to sing:

Come lancelin come lancelin into my flying machine

Let us fly, let us fly

Like love-struck love-birds

Far above into the endless sky

Where no one will judge us

Please let us fly Please let us fly

Come lancelin come lancelin into my flying machine

Going up we go, going up we go

Far above into the endless sky

Don’t you cry, don’t you cry

Because this is not the end

This is not goodbye

Keith looked at the place where the Titanic was, there was nothing but silence now, and the endless ocean.

See ya lance until the day we meet again

And with these last words Keith locked Lance forever in his heart, Hoping that they will meet again in their next lives.