The Lost General [18+] (YellowPerch x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

Yuu looked like he was getting into it as Kai looked around the room. His eyes widened when he whispered that he liked sweets. "Then we need to get thirty cakes in here and have a party!!" He smiled and hugged Kai pulling in close to him. "I never would have guessed you like sweets too!!" He laughed and sat up straighter again having slid forward a bit more. Yuu was almost against the other's chest. Sitting there he calmed down a bit and then leaned forward and kissed Kai. He wasn't sure why he did it but he did and it felt right to do so. "I think I love you Kai." He said those words so calmly it almost didn't seem real. And before Kai could do or say anything to react, Yuu said, "we should still get those cakes."

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• YellowPerch

Kai really liked the playful Yuu, it made him feel a little more relieved that he could open himself like that, even though he was drunk. Kai chuckled at Yuu's declaration of having a party with girth cakes. Shaking his head, Kai could only laugh at Yuu. He felt the younger male positioning himself again, almost touching his chest. Which also meant he was sitting right on Kai's proud brother. He didn't have a problem with that however, he like it when Yuu was close to him. It made him feel comfortable, more relaxed. Then Yuu leaned closer and kissed Kai, a soft and tender kiss that sent Kai's stomach turning upside down. It was when Yuu told him that he lived him did Kai nearly almost stand up from the chair, even if Yuu had fallen off. But that idea soon faded when Yuu whispered they should still have the cakes. It took him a moment to digest what had just happened. The next thing he knew, Kai was bursting with laughter in able to hold back.

Yuu hardly understood why Kai was laughing so much but it made him smile none the less at how the older male seemed to be so happy. The teen watched Kai enjoying himself and what Yuu seemed to be doing with him. He wasn't sure why but it felt like the older male was happy because he was kissed or told that the younger one like him. Yuu hugged around the back of Kai's neck so their chests finally did meet and he was happy just being in the other's arms as he laughed and had a good time. The young general only moved when Kai had calmed down and leaned up to kiss him all over again. He really liked Kai and couldn't seem to control himself any longer. The male was just too happy to be there.

Kai felt relieved when he burst into laughter. It was the first time in a very long time since he'd done so. He hugged Yuu tightly when he fell completely, touching chest to chest. Was it just possible that this stranger, this teen, could change him. He thought about the possibilities of being able to live a normal care free life. His heat pounded heavily at the thought. Would someone like Kai really be able to live a lifelike that? Would the world truly let him? First he and Yuu would have to find a safe place to live, then they would figure that out. Yuu shifted, raising just above Kai before lowering and kissing him once more Kai tightened his grip again, squeezing Yuu closer to him. He pushed into the kiss, deepening it just a little more. He really wanted to just tease his mouth, to take him like he did the last time. But he would control himself, he would make sure Yuu would never be hurt by his aggressive streak again.

Yuu didn't mind as the kiss was deepened soon turning into a full kiss with tongue and everything. Kai was playing with the other's mouth and Yuu actually loved it. He was getting so turned on by the kiss and the way he was sitting, positioned on top of the older male. As if knowing Kai had control over the situation and himself, Yuu moved his hips a bit trying to tell Kai that it was ok. The hard on he'd gained from this was also looking for attention as the warm bulge touched his savior's stomach because of how close they were. As they came up for air he whispered in Kai's ear, "You better take responsibility for this." Of course his words had an effect and Yuu could feel it just as well as Kai with it poking at his butt.

Kai's kiss deepened further and further, before he knew it, tongue playing, lip nipping and licking was all part of it. Kai loved Yuu's taste, loved his reactions. He wanted more, but kept his control down, despite the sensation he was feeling down below. Kai moved his hands up Yuu's back, gripping his hair gently. He felt Yuu rock his hips, feeling the tight bulge in Yuu's pants. It rubbed against his stomach, exciting his own bulge further. Yuu whispered in his ear and Kai pulled Yuu's head back by his hair, making sure not to hurt him too much. "Fuck, you do things to me, Yuu." Kai licked and nipped down Yuu's neck until he rested his head on his shoulder again. Kai bucked his hips up into Yuu, pressing his bulge into Yuu. His breathing was starting to hitch in his throat and the hot mess they'd soon be in was only just starting.

Yuu felt his head being pulled back by his hair and heard the words soon muttered into his hears. It sounded like a dog in heat, almost like Kai was getting desperate. "Then I'll take responsibility." He smiled a bit as his neck was kissed and nibbled at. Yuu made a small moaning sound and Kai rose his hips into the younger male. Hearing the other's breathing get all messed up really effected the teen and his voice started coming out more. Now Yuu wished he wasn't wearing any clothes because this sitting position was so hot and yet they couldn't go farther under the restriction of clothing. The teen slid off Kai for only a moment so he could take his pants off. "I can't wait any longer." He stated while hoping Kai would take the hint and pull out his length. So he wouldn't try to leave, Yuu knelt over Kai so he could help prepare the teen while Yuu held onto the other so he wouldn't fall off or something.

Kai was losing himself in the moment. It was getting hotter really fast. Hearing Yuu's response to taking responsibility, Kai almost threw him on the bed, but before he could the younger male had stood up, immediately stripping off his pants. Kai's his widened and he gulped hard, there was no controlling himself from now on. He waited for Yuu to climb back on, fighting the tightness he was feeling in his own pants. Yuu climbed back on to his lap, kneeling in position above him. "Yuu." Kai whispered as the younger male wrapped his arms around the other. He didn't hesitate, Kai instantly went to making Yuu feel good again. He slowly pushed two fingers, his index and middle, into Yuu's hole. He didn't want to hurt him any further then he was from last time. Slowly he pushed further in and when he thought he was ready, Kai began scissoring the hole. His other hand roamed up Yuu's shirt, beginning to play with Yuu's nipples.

Yuu placed his forehead on Kai's shoulder and moaned as he was entered and played with. Even his nipples became erect when Kai started playing with them making the teen groan in pleasure as he was continually being touched. It wasn't too long after Kai's fingers in him started moving that Yuu started to get really wet inside and he kept moaning from the pleasure. It felt good the way he was being touched and that was really clear by his voice and standing member. When he knew he was ready, Yuu whispered, "I'm fine, just stick it in already." He knew how painful those words must have been to hear but we waited for Kai to pull out his length and position the younger male's hips so he could slide right down. As it slowly began to enter, he could feel himself stretching to accommodate the size but this time it didn't hurt and was all pleasure. When he was all the way down, Yuu moaned sweetly in Kai's ear wanting more and more. He waited a bit before giving the ok to start moving but when he did he was alright for Kai to go as hard or as much as he wanted.

Kai groaned and hummed and panted at each and every word Yuu spoke. He could feel how wet he was getting each time he opened him up. Kai nipped on Yuu's ear, a way to keep from just taking him. When Yuu decided that he was prepared enough, Kai hesitated he didn't want to just enter him without preparing him. Clearly he didn't have to worry too much about that. When he unzipped his pants, allowing his length to stand right up, and began pressing himself into Yuu, he could feel how easily it was to enter. Kai placed his hands on either side of Yuu's hips, holding him in place as Kai raised his hips further into him. Kai then began pulling Yuu down on to him, meeting half way into the initial entrance. Kai moaned at the tightness, it felt so hot, so good. Finally he sheathed himself fully inside, but before he could move Kai needed to rest. If he had just started, he felt that he'd cum right then. He dug his face into Yuu's shoulder, whispering his name again. "Yuu. Yuu."

"Kai," Yuu whispered back. The teen felt like he was burning, the heat from the whisper was almost intoxicating. When they were both ready to go, they started moving. Yuu groaned and his voice kept coming out every time Kai slid in and out. As soon as his prostate was hit, it was known by how he tightened up and let out a loud moan. He even ended up gripping his arms tighter as they were still behind Kai's neck. It only took a couple hits to his prostate before Yuu was at his pleasure limit. "I'm gonna come!" He moaned into the other's ear, his breath sloppy and hot.

Kai could feel Yuu twitching inside, concluding that he was ready for more. Kai lifted Yuu above his length and slammed him down as Kai rocked his hips up at the same. Instantly intoxicated by the feelings he felt around Yuu. His name was whispered, sending shivers through his body. Over and over Kai thrust and slammed into Yuu, every motion becoming more and more hotter. He found Yuu's prostate in just a few thrusts, noticing the change in his moaning and breathing. Kai licked his lips before nipping on his ear again. He pounded into Yuu's prostate over and over until he was unable to hold it any longer. Yelling out that he was about to cum, Kai started faster. He too was at the end of his rope and would cum soon too. The final thrust was hard and incredible. Kai slammed Yuu harder then he had before down on his length. As soon as he had he felt Yuu squeeze down on him and cum, his juice landing all over his and Kai's shirts. Just as soon as Yuu had came, Kai did, gripping Yuu tight around his waist. He groaned out, Yuu's name hanging in the air as he called out. Kai came inside Yuu, and just as soon as both had finished, they fell. Kai rested against the back of the chair as Yuu rested against him. They both sat there, breathing heavily until they caught their breath.

After climaxing with Kai, Yuu collapsed onto him and slowly closed his eyes panting from exhaustion. "Wow... that was amazing?! It didn't hurt at all!" Yuu seemed to get another burst of energy and slowly crawled off Kai. He walked around and kissed Kai before going and laying on the bed. Yuu laid on his stomach, the come slowly slipping out of him as he rested. "We should still order something sweet..." He was dosing off again the way he did last time. It wasn't long before Yuu did fall asleep and started dreaming about random things again.

Kai was pretty content having Yuu rest against him, even if he was still inside him. However that ontent was quickly gone when Yuu decided to crawl off of him, causing a groan to escape from his throat. He watched him walk around the chair to kiss Kai and then went to lay on the bed. He mumbled about sweets once again and then fell asleep. Kai leaned back, sighing and covering his face with his hands. What will Yuu say tomorrow morning when he woke up? Would he keep a distance from him again? Kai stood up, fixing his pants and zipping them up. Then he checked the lock on the door and windows and closed the curtains. He then plopped himself down on the bed beside Yuu. It was getting cold at night and Yuu was completely naked on top of the blankets. Kai laid on his side, pulling Yuu against his chest to keep him warm. It wasn't long before he too fell into a light sleep.

The following morning Kai woke up with Yuu still in his arms. The younger male was still asleep, so Kai decided that he would remain still, letting him sleep longer. He lifted u his free arm, lucky it was the one with his watch and looked at the time. Eight in the morning, earlier then he thought it was. He checked his log, no missed calls. He rested his arm back and laid there. How was he going to explain what they did to Yuu? What would Yuu even do? He hated the thoughts swarming in his mind.

Yuu finally woke pretty late that morning and could feel the warmth pressed against his back he shifted a little to half look back before putting his head back down and nuzzling back into Kai more. Yuu had anothrr hang over and groaned in pain as he closed his eyes tight the teen regretted his choice to drink without at least having water. The male didn't like the idea of Kai possibly moving so he held onto the older male's arms just to hold him where he was. "My head hurts..." He mumbled. "So, I guess you liked my company last night," he whispered quietly.

Kai had rested his eyes a little more when he realized Yuu wasn't waking up. It was later in the morning when he felt him moving. When he opened his eyes Kai had felt Yuu moving closer to him, and then grabbing his arms to keep them wrapped around him. When Yuu commented about his head hurting he figured he'd get up and get him some water. But Yuu wasn't letting go and instead continuing to talk. Kai pulled Yuu closer to him, burying his face into Yuu's back. "I did enjoy your company, like I have been since I've met you. I just wish you weren't drunk." He fell quiet for a moment before talking again, a lower voice then he just had. "Is there ever going to be a time when you aren't drunk when I hold you?" Again it fell quiet, as if he was worried what Yuu would say.

"Well, how about you get me a glass of water, and then you can show me what we did last night because I don't remember." He shifted so he could look back at Kai and gave a small half smile. It was all he could handle at the moment. Yuu closed his eyes again and waited hoping Kai would take him up on the offer. The teen was scared about this and was already having second thoughts but he tried to push those out of his head.

Kai was already pushing himself off the bed when Yuu asked for some water. But he nearly tripped over his own feet getting up when Yuu told him they could go again. He stared down at Yuu, unable to clearly comprehend what just happened. But he shook it off, going to the table where they had their bags and pulling out a bottled water. He handed it to Yuu, helping him sit up for a moment to drink. He quietly watched until he was done drinking, then he asked Yuu, "Are you sure? We...we don't have to now. I was just...I didn't want to continue thinking I'd only get to hold you when you were drunk." He felt guilty now about what he said. The whole reason why he got drunk for it was because Yuu was afraid. He knew that and yet he still allowed himself to take advantage of it. He gripped his hands together, so tight that his knuckles began to turn white. Seriously, what was he going to do now?

"Don't make me second guess myself any more then I already have. I want to do this at least for the sake of remembering. I hate forgetting even the good things so you'll just have to remind me now." Yuu finished off the last of the water bottle and put it aside to do what he was planning. This was a one time chance and if Kai was too afraid to take it then there is no way Yuu wouldn't be too scared to even extend the offer later. They may have just done it but this was what Yuu needed right now. "Please, don't wait any longer."

Kai looked up at Yuu as he spoke. He could see the genuine truth in his eyes. Kai's eyebrows furrowed for a moment, before he nodded. "I promise, I won't hurt you." He climbed on the bed, kissing Yuu as he pushed him against it. It was a gentle kiss at first, but the closer they got to the pillows the deeper it got. Until they rested on them, Kai licked at Yuu's lips, asking for entrance. When he gave it to him kai didn't hesitate to explore the wet cavern. He teased his tongue and licked the roof of his mouth. While kissing him, Kai traced his fingers through Yuu's hair, trying to comfort him while the sudden onslaught of kissing suppressed him. "Yuu," Kai Whispered out in the kiss.

Yuu nodded a bit believing that Kai would be gentle and not hurt him. Their lips were then pressed together before Yuu's head soon touched the pillow. As his lips were licked, the teen slowly opened his mouth and allowed the other's tongue to enter and start exploring. The kiss was such a strange experience, the tongue in his mouth roaming around and teasing everything before retreating a bit to lick the lips more and for Kai to slowly whisper Yuu's name as they breathed a bit. The fingers slowly roamed through his hair and the teen could feel himself relaxing more and more until he could feel those same fingers starting to slide down his body and explore other areas too.

Kai watched the teen beneath him, not once closing his eyes. He wanted to make sure that he knew when to stop if he ever found Yuu uncomfortable. Kai placed kisses down Yuu's cheek, to his chin, and down his neck before moving straight to hi chest. His fingers traced his body down to his hips and back up again, stopping at his right nippe. His left hand remained entangled in Yuu's hair, gently rubbing his head. Kai made sure to take this chance slowly. He didn't want to scare the teen away. Kai began teasing his nipples, fingering one while kissing, licking and nipping at the other.

Yuu jumped a little as his nipples started being played with. He squirmed a bit as he was being sucked at and messed with. It was a strange sensation he'd never really felt before Sober. He was getting really turned on now and got worried that maybe his nipples were too sensitive. Yuu wasn't good at relaxing his mind so he ended up just continually thinking about random things. It was making it a bit harder to just enjoy what the two of them were doing and Yuu hated himself for it. While losing himself in thought, his body was reacting the way it pleased and became half hard to just the nipple play.

Kai decided to leave Yuu's nipples alone, kissing now down his body. Kai didn't think he'd ever do something like what he was about to do. But for Yuu, he was willing to do it. He wanted the teen to feel better. He wanted to be the one to make Yuu feel better. Kai kissed down his abdomen, licking at his naval, and began kissing down his outer leg. Kai had lifted Yuu's leg into the air, giving him a more comfortable position. Kai then began nipping and kissing Yuu's inner thigh. He stared down at Yuu, a hawk like stare. Then he started kissing back up his leg, on the inner side of it. Until he reached his groin. Kai looked back at Yuu again, hoping he wouldn't have a problem with what he was about to do.

Yuu had to close his eyes as Kai's mouth moved all over him kissing and licking at his chest and abdomen before moving to his legs. It was so embarrassing to be exposed like this but Kai was being so gentle with the teen that it was hard to deny him this. Yuu could feel the kiss move all the way down to his crotch where the kisses paused for a moment. Slowly, Yuu opened his eyes and could see those grey ones staring back at him with such an intense stare. "Please don't look like that.... go ahead... it's embarrassing enough already." He made a small whimper sound but was clearly turned on because now his member was standing completely up.