The Lost General [18+] (YellowPerch x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

As Kai was being dragged out of the room, standing there was the admiral they'd attacked and left in interrogation. He didn't look harmed in the least and smiled at Kai. "Did you honestly think you could just wander into a military base, take the prisoner with the most attention on him, and then just walk right out? I never thought I'd meet anyone that stupid." The admiral then opened up a small electronic tablet and tapped a few things before walking into the room Kai was taken from and went straight to a vent. "Also, don't try to hide someone with a GPS tracking device buried in their neck."

He dragged Yuu out of the hiding spot and carried him over the admiral's shoulder and towards a different sector of the building. "Lock the other in the interrogation room. I have to see if General Heiba gave him any information." The men did as they were told and locked Kai up in place where Yuu was, the exact same way so he wouldn't be able to move. His handcuffs were chained to the cuffs that were attaching his ankles and then there was an extra rubber strap that went around his middle to keep him seated.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• YellowPerch

Kai struggled against the men leading him away. However, when the general that tortured Yuu stepped before him, he started to struggle even more. "You bastard! You'll see what I can do! Got that!?" He sat at the man as he was dragged further back. When the man pulled out the tablet and immediately went for the vent Kai started to struggle even more. He then opened the vent and and pulled Yuu out. "No! Leave him alone!" He watched as he was dragged away, Yuu dragged to another room. "Yuu!! YUU!!!" Kai was tossed into the same room he'd rescued Yuu from. They hained him down by his hands and feet and strapped him down by the waist. Kai growled and yelled out, biting and pushing the men off him. It took a while before he was completely strapped down.

Yuu was actually taken to a medical center where his wounds were treated and once the admiral knew he was alright, he finally left and headed back to the G sector where Kai was. He walked in standing tall and stood across the table from Kai. "Wonder how long he'll live. You know what, I'll make a deal with you, answer my questions and I'll send him to the medical wing but I'd not waste my time, he can't last that long. The general has already lost a lot of blood. So, how much do you know about the general's past?" The admiral was so smooth and cold it was easy to believe he would just let Yuu die if Kai didn't start giving everything he knew.

Kai had been struggling to free himself from the chains when the door opened, revealing the man from before. He watched ith a glare as the man sat at a table across from him and instantly started asking questions. Kai spat. "You bastard, leave Yuu alone! I swear when I get my hands on you-!" He struggled a little more until a guard in the room punched him again, leaving his cheeks stinging with pain. He only tried biting the man when he stepped away. "I'm not telling you anything. Even if I did know. Damn, let me go!" The guard punched him again, leaving a second wound to his already bleeding lip. Kai could handle what ever he threw at him. He just needed to figure out how to get to Yuu.

The admiral lifted his hand and sent the guard back to his standing post. He then sat back and relaxed. "Just remember, now that I have both of you, I am in no rush to get the information but you might be in a rush to give it since general- no, since Yuu doesn't have much time left." The admiral leaned back and just waited patiently for Kai to start talking. He was a master at using people and he knew by how much Kai risked to get Yuu back that using the teen was the best way to get to him.

There was no way Kai was going to give home any sort of information. He growled at the man before him. "Fuck you!" He struggled with his chains a little more. He knew Yuu didn't have much time, he knew that. But he didn't know how to escape form his chains just yet. Instead he came up with a plan, hopefully he'd take the bait. "Leave Yuu alone. You can do whatever you want with me. Just....leave Yuu alone." He wasn't cabin into the pressure. In fact he felt stronger then he did. He'd hoped that this would give Ayurveda more time. He only hoped. He glared at the man the entire time.

"I can't do that you see, because I don't believe he told you everything. He's always been one to keep to himself. I know because I raised him. Now if he did tell you all the information I'm looking for, and you told me, I'd give him the medical attention he needs and then set him free and keep you here. Think of it as a double trade; You give me the information I'm looking for and I give him the medical attention he needs, then you give me your life and I give you his. See how it works? I can't just set him free because I don't believe he told you everything, which means I either need him to explain, or I need him dead. Either one is fine and While I prefer to keep him alive, I won't be hurt if he's lost."

The admiral had leaned in and rested his elbows on the table with his fingers interlocked for almost the entire speech. On the last sentence, he shrugged and leaned back again.

"You bastard." Kai growled at the man. If his glare had the power to kill, it certainly would have worked by now. He looked behind him at the guard, then slowly back at the man. "If I tell you everything....you'll let Yuu go...?" He hadn't yet looked at the man before him until he finished his sentence. Kai could only try this plan out. He nothing about Yuu, nothing but what he had seen or what Yuu had told him, which wasn't enough. But the man before him didn't know that. Kai agreed to the trade "Under one condition. You let Yuu go and get the medical help he needs. Then I'll tell you what you want to know." If the man agreed to the terms or not he wouldn't know. For all he knew he could pretend to get Yuu help only so that Kai would tell him.

"Fine, I don't mind sending him to the medical wing, but bare in mind, if you do not tell me everything, I will have lots of fun tearing him apart bit by bit until I have the information I'm looking for." The admiral then stood up and walked out of the room. He did go to the medical wing and checked on Yuu who was finally stabilizing and took a picture of him to use as proof that he was there and safe. Yuu was still white as a ghost and no one was giving him any blood but at least he'd live if he didn't move around. Luckily he was unconscious and chained to the bed so he wasn't going anywhere.

The admiral returned to the interrogation room some time later. It did take a long time to get to sector F after all since the Sectors didn't go in order for confusing people like Kai specifically. He walked in and sat down again showing Kai the picture. "See, I can be a reasonable man. Now, tell me everything you know."

Kai watched as the man left. He struggled against his chains. He needed to get to Yuu and get him out of this place. It wasn't long before the man came back in, tossing a picture on the table. Kai could see it well. He saw Yuu, laying in a bed. He was clearly being given the attention he needed. He was still pale and it only made Kai clench his teeth. He didn't think the man would find Yuu treatment so quickly. What was he going to do now. He closed his eyes as he apologized to Yuu. This was as far as he could go with his plan. He had no other options. He looked back up at the man, a grin placed on his lips. "I wouldn't tell a bastard like you anything! Go screw yourself!!"

"You're stupider then I thought you were. You two," his attention turned to the guards. "Take this man to the cells and lock him up so he never sees the light of day again, then go to the medical wing and drag general Heiba back here. I'll get the information I'm looking for no matter what it takes." The guards jumped to and unchained Kai just enough to get him off the chair and the kept the hand cuffs on as they dragged him out of the room. The admiral himself got up and left right behind them. "Forget the second order, I'll just cut him apart over where they can keep him alive so I can go even farther and still get the info I need."

The group walked the same way until they reached a divide, the admiral turned left while the guards dragged Kai to the right. The admiral went to where Yuu was resting and Kai was locked in a cell where they felt the hand cuffs on and the cell had a bed and a tiny toilet right next to each other. The admiral stayed outside of the room for a while just watching the creature he raised before he stepped forwards and sat in a chair next to the sleeping teen.

Kai managed to head butt one of the guards as they unchained him from the chair. He grinned at the main, producing blood from his nose. If he was going to be locked away, he might as well get sent off with a bang. Kai was dragged out of the room by the two guards, the man he was talking to, right behind them. When it separated into another hallway Kai looked behind him as the man started to turn off. Kai figured he'd take another chance. He elbowed one guard in the gut, and head butted the other. He dashed off towards the admiral and was tackled just before he could touch him. "Dammit let go! Leave Yuu alone! YUU!" Kai was dragged off once more, this time ending up in a cell. The cuffs were left on and he spat at the guards as they laughed at him. At least he was able to get a good hit in on the two of them. He went to the bed and sat on it. He'd need a new plan and fast.

The guards stayed put just to be sure. Kai couldn't try anything. The admiral on the other hand wasn't in a rush to start tearing Yuu apart anymore. He waited for the teen to be a lot more stable which took several more hours before he got up and tried waking Yuu. It took a bit of effort but the admiral woke the teen. He was groggy and looked around. "Kai?" Yuu's eyes focused and he looked at the admiral.

"Hey kid, that friend of yours is something else. I had to lock him up because he wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know. He made deals with me and then wouldn't even keep his end of the deal."

"And you didn't kill him? That's surprising."

"He means something to you, doesn't he?"

"Ya... hadn't stopped you before...."

The admiral stood and asked if Yuu wanted Kai dead he said of course not and they two went quiet for a bit. The admiral pressed for more information and Yuu told him what he could. He also explained his lost memory. The admiral agreed to releasing Kai for Yuu's full couperation and he agreed but the admiral did say "release" meant have only slightly more freedom. Still, Yuu agreed and the admiral send word to release Kai and to lead him up to the medical wing.

Kai was struggling against his chains when someone came to get him. After an hour of sitting on the bed he decided, even if the guards were watching him, that he'd find a way out. Kai began slamming his wrists against the wall, trying to see if he could break the cuffs. Clearly that wasn't happening, but he kept to it for hours. He was dragged out of the cell, blood dripping from his wrists the entire way. He struggled against their hold until they tossed him into the room Yuu was in. He lost balance and fell on to the floor, face first. He coughed and spit out blood, he'd bitten his lip falling. "Fuck you too!" He spat at the guards, then looked in front of him and saw Yuu. His face brightened, and he started crawling his way towards the teen. "Yuu!"

"Kai!!" Yuu couldn't believe how injured Kai looked. The medic came over and helped with out any word from the admiral. If he saw someone injured, he helped, that's all there was to it. Kai didn't have the cuffs anymore so it was easy for the medic to disinfect and bandage Kai's arms and then helped his face before walking away again. The admiral was still in the chair next to Yuu's bed. "There is another chair over there if you want to bring it over or you can take a bed, there are plenty here," the admiral stated. All the men that had been shot were at the other side of the room and around the corner. There was so much space in this one room it was kind of amazing.

Yuu looked at Kai still concerned about him. "Kai, please don't struggle against these guys anymore. I'm going to work with them and return to the military in hopes to return my memories. They say once I remember everything and tell them what they want, they will completely erase my memory again and set me free so I can live whatever life I make for myself.

Kai was suddenly released from his cuffs as soon as he entered the room. Confused he watched everyone around him as he rubbed at his wrists. When the medic came over, Kai tensed. "Get away. Screw off!" The medic of course didn't back away and only took care of his wounds. Kai stood up when the admiral started talking. Kai clicked his tongue as he looked around the room. "Sorry, but I don't take orders from you." He walked over to Yuu neither taking the seat or a bed, he just stood there. Kai was pretty upset at the whole situation. He didn't know why Yuu would just suddenly cave in like that. "Seriously? And your going to fucking believe him?" Kai watched the admiral from the other side of the bed. There was no way he'd keep any word he told Yuu.

"I do trust him, when someone in the military makes a deal, they keep it and as far as I know, admiral Eugene here has kept every deal he'd ever made." The admiral smirked and Yuu looked away from him looking sort of upset. "Admiral, can't you take these bindings off me?"

"Of course not, if I did that you'd want to get up and walk around and of you did that you'd kill yourself so you can just lay there until you're out of any danger." Yuu glared at him but the admiral didn't seem to give a damn.

Kai growled, not at Yuu, but at the situation. "There's no way he-" Kai was cut off as Yuu turned to talk to the admiral. He glared at the man and watched the interaction. Why couldn't Yuu see that this wasn't going to go where he wanted it? Maybe he could be trusted. Maybe Kai was too uptight. He clicked his tongue mumbling to himself. "Yeah...every deal." He walked away from the bed and leaned up against the wall next to it. He was still within Yuu's reach if he needed to get to him fast. He wouldn't leave the teens side, even if he betrayed him in some way. Kai clenched his fingers around his arm, his knuckles turning white. He's hoped it wouldn't come down to that.

The admiral then stood up. "I'm going to go have lunch. Want me to bring either of you two back anything?"

"Ya, a key," Yuu stated but of course the admiral ignored him and turned to Kai to see what he wanted. Once he got his answer, the man left the room and headed to get food. "I'm sorry about this Kai.... after everything you did and risked, I went and agreed to staying here. I just didn't want you being stuck, locked up in that cell and me still being stuck here until I gave them the information..." the teen looked down depressed that he was once again dragging Kai into his mess with the government.

Kai growled out a "No" to the admiral before he could even ask him if wanted something. He'd rather starve himself then take anything from this place. Kai stared at the door as it fell silent, until Yuu spoke up. Kai looked at him for and listened to what he felt. Kai sighed and dropped his stance, he came over to Yuu and pat his head, sitting next to him on the bed. "Yuu, don't worry about me. I'd rather risk my life and be captured trying to save you then slowly watching you hurt yourself." He ran his hand down Yuu's face and rubbed his thumb gently across his skin. "Are you sure about this Yuu? I can't trust anything he says."

"You don't have to trust him, I will. I may not remember anything but I know enough. Don't worry, this place will feel like prison for a while but eventually you'll be set free. The only reason they haven't kicked you out is because they fear you'll try to break in again....." Yuu suddenly stopped talking and looked down really sad. "I'm sorry Kai! !!! You're doing all this for me and when this is over, I won't even remember you. They're going to completely wipe my memory and I won't remember what we did together or anything!!! I'm so sorry!!!" Yuu started crying and while he tried to stop it, the medic came over because of yuu's sudden spike in heart rate.

Kai didn't like hearing the words Yuu spoke. He didn't want to think that Yuu wound up trusting them and they hurt Yuu and betrayed him. Kai would never stand for that. Even if he died, he'd dhow them never to hurt Yuu again. Suddenly Yuu started crying, he could tell Yuu was trying to stop, but it wasn't happening. Monitors started beeping at some point. Causing the medic to come over. Kai tried to calm Yuu down. He took Yuu's hands in his and held them tight and spoke softly to Yuu. "Yuu, it's okay. It's going to be okay." He fell silent for a quick moment before talking again, more softly. "Yuu, It's okay to forget me. I won't be angry at you." Kai could feel himself tensing up. He wasn't angry at Yuu. He never was. But he couldn't tell why Yuu forgetting him was causing him such pain in his chest. But if forgetting him would help Yuu, then he'd let it happen.

"I don't want to forget you or how you helped me!!! I don't want you to leave me because I can't remember you.... or the way you...." He looked down falling silent as the tears continued to fall. The medic had no idea what to do but he turned to Kai and spoke up.

"Please calm him down, he needs to be relaxed and if you cannot get him calm, I will have to put him under so he sleeps until he is alright to be awake again." The medic was serious but willing to give Kai the chance to try and calm him down.

Kai heard the medic clear as day. He knew Yuu had to be calmed down. Kai immediately hugged Yuu, pulling him against his chest. He ran one hand through his hair, the other rubbed his back. "Yuu, calm down. Please." When Yuu still didn't calm down he tried more making "shh" sounds like you would hushing a child. "I won't leave you. I promise. Even after all of this, even when you forget. I'll be there." He started to feel the younger male calming down, still shaking from the sudden upset. Kai continued moving his hands to calm him until Yuu was finally calm.

Yuu couldn't calm himself down no matter how hard he tried. It wasn't until Kai told him he'd never leave even after Yuu's memory was wiped again. He continued to lean into the hug wishing he couldn't put his arms around Kai as well but his hands were cuffed to the sides of the bed. The medic could see the struggle and took note of it. "Thank you Kai... would you mind just staying put for a while?" As they stayed there, Yuu's heart rate leveled and the admiral walked in seeing the hug. He was about to say something but the medic interrupted and held out his hand.

"Key, now." The medic didn't even give the admiral time to say anything before pressing more. The admiral pulled out the key and handed it to him where the medic then uncuffed the teen's wrist so he could reach up and hug his friend. The admiral kept his mouth shut. It wasn't like Yuu could go far, his hips and legs were still bound to the bed.