The Lost General [18+] (YellowPerch x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

Yuu reached up and flopped his hand a few times until he held onto Kai's hand. He was lifted up and carried to the other room. "You smell nice," he strangely mumbled before flopping onto the couch. Yuu closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep. The kid was asleep only a few minutes before he started talking to himself. It was a mess and all mixed together.

"Kai.... cool... 3, 5, 9, 1, 4, 2, 2, 6, 8, 4.....the government..... cats" he wasn't making any sense. All that was clear was some of it was memories. "3, 5, 9, 1, 4, 2, 2, 6, 8, 4....." He repeated the number again before going silent.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• YellowPerch

Within seconds of placing Yuu on the couch he had fallen asleep. "Now I know never to give him beer." He was finishing up his own beer when Yuu began mumbling. When he first said his name, Kai thought he had woken up. "What is it?" There was no answer until seconds later when he started mumbling all these random things. Even something about cats. Kai raised an eyebrow at that. But it was the numbers that intrigued him.

Kai grabbed his laptop again and and opened up a electronic notebook, he then jotted down the numbers Yuu said. He'd figure out what those numbers meant later. Possibly when Yuu was awake. For now he set his laptop down again and grBbed the television remote. He turned down the volume and changed the chNnel five times before giving up and landing on some random show about cats. How ironic. "I guess this will have to do for now." He figured he'd make lunch....or dinner, when Yuu woke up a again.

Yuu woke a short time later and looked over at the TV. "I love cats..." He mumbled. Yuu was clearly still drunk as he sat up and looked at Kai. He got up and wobbled over to the other and sat down next to him and leaned onto his arm. Yuu nuzzled into Kai and sat there staring at the TV. "How cute!!!!" He then meowed like a cat twice before closing his eyes again. His hands wrapped around Kai's arm and he whispered, "that was some yummy beer."

Yuu still had his eyes closed but didn't sleep this time. He just snuggled with Kai and thought about a bunch of things. He was unconsciously burying his face in the older male and just enjoying the peace.

Kai had just been sitting quietly watching tv when suddenly Yuu woke up and mumbled. Looking over, Kai noticed how hazy and tired his eyes looked. Yeah, definitely still drunk. He was going to ignore the whole thing when he suddenly stood up, thinking he was just going to the bathroom or something, Kai ignored it. But when his shadow came into view beside him and his body plopped down next to him, Kao had ended up stiffening. He glimpsed down at Yuu, barely moving his head in the process. "Hey, uh..." Kai had no idea what to do.

When Yuu suddenly decided to wrap his arms around Kai's one left arm, Kai couldnt help but just watch him. Instead of the tv, where the "cute" cats were, Kai was more interested in the male beside him. Yuu was trying to bury his face into his arm, a feat that made him look fucking adorable. Kai quickly looked away, small flush of red crossing his cheeks. He looked back at the tv. A tuxedo cat swatting a toy mouse seemed to occupy his mind better at the moment.

"Kai?" He mumbled until the male turned and Yuu then moved up and kissed his nose. Yuu laughed slightly before moving back down and nuzzling the other's arm again. The teen finally had a slight smile on his face as he resumed watching the TV.

Yuu then got up and stumbled about heading to the kitchen again. "Can I have another beer? They're soo good!!!" In the next moment there was a loud thud as he hit the ground. The teen laughed louder now and got back onto his feet. "The ground loves me!!"

Kai heard his name being called, he didn't want to look that way, but curiosity got the best of him. When he turned to answer the call he suddenly felt a soft peck upon his nose. It took him a minute, and it wasnt until Yuu was walking towards the kitchen did he realize the kid had just kissed him. His cheeks grew slightly more red before they could calm down from the last rush of blood. Kai tried to remove the thoughts running through his head when a loud thud was heard.

Kai stood up quickly and ran to Yuu, realizing quicker then ever that he was perfectly fine. Seeing how the floor "Loved him" and all. Instead of helping him stand back up again, Kai at least helped him sit up. He figured it would be best to give Yuu some water, rather then some more beer. "I think one can is enough for you. How about some water instead?" This was the last time he was letting the kid drink. His body wouldn't be able to handle it if this continued.

"That's no fun," he mumbled clearly losing his energy all over again. He watched Kai walk around and get him a glass of water. Yuu stayed where he was and reached up for the glass. He drank it slowly and continued watching Kai.

"We should do something fun together." He tilted his head as the other turned. "Why are you blushing? Your ears are still red." He sat there until he realized what might have caused the blush. "Was that because I kissed you?! Haha you liked it?!" Yuu got to his feet and put the water on the counter before grabbing onto Kai. "If you want, we can do it again!!"

Kai got a glass of water and handed it to Yuu and watched as he slowly drank it. He had just turned himself around to head back to the couch when Yuu caught him, completely wrapping himself around his body. "Hey! Wha-!?" Kai had completely lost all means of being able to form a simple word. With Yuu hanging on to him so tightly it was really hard to concentrate on anything but that. It had been months since he'd taken someone to bed. His job kept way too busy for fun such as that.

"Y-Yuu. Let go. You need to drink the water and rest or you'll have one hell of a hangover later." He tried to pry Yuu of him, but the kid held on tight. Kai was using every ounce of strength he had to keep himself from just jumping the kid. The last time he had been deprived of sex, he nearly rapped a woman who was already offering herself.

"Noooooooo, Come on Kai!!! Don't be a bore!! I can take whatever you throw at me!!" He held on tightly. Considering his size, Yuu was very strong and wasn't easily moved. He had an iron grip on the older male and pulled himself up where he kissed the man deeply before lowering himself again. "Come on, I'm a hell of a lot stronger then a look!! I've been in the military all my life! I can take you!" He hiccuped and tightened his grip on the other's shirt.

Yuu was so far from himself that it really made it seem like there were two very different people in him. He also didn't even know what he was getting himself into throwing himself at Kai like he was. As a matter of fact, his duties in the military had kept him so far away from anything like this that he'd never done it at all with another person, not with a guy and not even with a woman. He was desired by quiet a few of the other men but when sober, there was no approaching the kid and no one had ever gotten him drunk before now either.

"Yuu, I can't do this, you-" Kai was unable to finish his sentence as Yuu captured his lips in a strong kiss. It didn't last long, and he had wished it continued, despite the fact that he was trying so hard get away from the whole thing. Sure Yuu was strong, being in the military all his life? He'd have to ask him about that later. But Kai was just as strong, his line of business needed him to be. In an instant Kai was able to break free of Yuu's vine like grip and pin him against the fridge door. He growled low, making sure very well that Yuu was making his concentration break. "Listen kid, I swear to you now, if this continues you will surely regret it when your sober again." Kai didn't wait for him to answer, instead he kissed him, hard. It lasted a couple of seconds longer then Yuu's did, but this kiss was more forceful. Kai pulled away, licking his lips. He looked down at the young male pinned in front of him. God he was going down the wrong path right now.

"Maybe I will but that's later, this is now." He was happy about the kiss which really made him say these words when the other pulled away. He snickered a little and whispered, "Aren't you going to do it? Don't be such a tease..." He was tempting Kai and trying to pull him in more. Yuu may not have been very conscious about what he was doing bur this drunk version of his seemed to know what he was getting himself into and wanted even more.

"Don't leave me hanging! You think you're pent up, then just try me, come on!" He hiccuped again and was starting to lose the next burst of energy. He just wanted to have fun but while Kai was showing signs of wanting to do it as well, he was taking a long time and still trying to fight a useless battle and get Yuu to reconsider his offer.

Kai growled again, this time making sure Yuu could hear it. A sign his struggle was definitely losing. Kai looked Yuu straight in the eyes, a sudden beastly feel coming over him. This was it, Kai couldn't hold out anymore. He was so going to hate himself tomorrow morning. Unlike all the other times he had sex, they were all one night stands. Yuu wasn't going anywhere any time soon, at least, he wasn't before this happened. Kai backed away from Yuu and just as quickly picked him up, throwing the kid over his shoulder. He strode into the bedroom, and tossed yuu on to the bed. The sight of him laying there made it more difficult to not just pound into him and finish it. He decided to take it slower, knowing very well the strain he was already feeling in his pants. "Dammit, I want to end you." He growled out, climbing over Yuu, placing both hands on either side of his head.

Yuu was a bit surprised by being thrown over Kai's shoulder and carried to the bedroom where he was then tossed onto the mattress. Still, he watched as he was hovered over and grabbed. "You want to try then go right ahead!!" Yuu threw his arms to the side opening himself up for whatever Kai wanted. The only thing between the monster and his prey was a small layer of clothing, one open in the mind but covered on the body.

As things got started and heated up, Yuu found himself way too into it. Every touch, every kiss, everything was such a huge stimulation that Yuu could just explode but he didn't. When his pants finally found their way onto the floor, the young teen started having second thoughts but he didn't voice them and just stayed quiet until those second thoughts were melted into a waved of heat from the touching bodies. Yuu moaned out loudly as he was penetrated having never felt anything like it. It ended up being one of the most amazing things, so addictive.

Kai had wanted to make this sex a slow process, but after hearing the moans and feeling the soft skin beneath, he couldn't help but just get it over with. With an instant penetration, Kai could feel Yuu twitching a squeezing around him. Kai bit his lip and hummed a moan inside his chest. He bent down towards Yuu and bit down on his neck. If he had to admit it to anyone, then his biggest fetish was sexually attacking someones nape. And Yuu's nape was the best he'd come in contact so far. With each hard thrust into Yuu, Kai got closer and closer to his climax. He'd never sensed such an early climax until now. He was in the moment now, and after having his fill of Yuu's nape, which now hosted a really nice red spot which will surely end up a bruise, Kai decided to start attacking his lips, thrusting his tongue in and out in sync with his own hip thrusts. He whispered out Yuu's name, like a mantra for prayer.

Yuu screamed out when he was suddenly penetrated without any preparation or warning. It was his first time and he wasn't prepared for such a brutal attack but the pain eventually numbed and divided toward his neck as well as it was being devoured by the other. Yuu was panting and silently pleading for help in his own head as he felt himself tearing around Kai's large size. The blood turned everything slippery and made it easier for Kai to thrust as much as he wanted. Yuu moaned more as his mouth was soon over taken by the older male's tongue. It was all too hard to handle and the teen grabbed at the sheets below him and let out another loud and long groan, this time coming as he did. The name had really been the last straw and Yuu couldn't hold anything back as the words slipped into his ear and made him quiver. When Kai came inside him, the teen seemed to collapse right after. He was now exhausted but he remained conscious and looked at his partner as if expecting more.

They came, together. Yuu had let out the most delicious sounding groan ever and squeezed Kai so hard that he couldn't help but come as well. He had come inside, not having been able to pull out first. Now as he hovered over Yuu on shaky arms, still inside him, Kai could only wish the moment would never end. He felt a shiver go down his back as Yuu's insides twitched. He groaned and looked at the male beneath him. Clearly wanting more. Kai let himself fall, gently lowering himself on to Yuu. He was still slightly bracing himself on his elbows, but most of his body weight was on Yuu. Kai nibbled his ear lobe, then licked just behind his ear and began lathering kisses up his chin and to his mouth. He captured his lips again in another hot kiss, his tongue dancing with Yuu's. He could feel the blood rushing once more and part of him had wished he slid out instead of staying in.

The kiss was hot, burning hot. It almost felt feverish as the two kissed passionately. It was too much not to make Yuu tighten up again and had Kai pulled out before starting this up again, they probably could have avoiding something else but because he didn't, Yuu placed a hand on the side of the other's face, the other hand slide from his chest to his stomach showing he was hard again. "You have to take responsibility." Yuu gave a tiny smile as he nodded to his partner in a kind of signal to start again. As the thrusting picked up once more, the teen found himself dizzy from the pleasure but in agony from being torn even more by these next few thrusts. With another coating of slick blood, Thrusting became easy again but still didn't stop the pain. Still, it wasn't enough anymore. "Deeper," He begged. Yuu let out his voice again, gasping in pleasure as he showed off his body some more, "Please touch me," He whispered such sweet words into the other's ear like a snake coiling around its prey. Yuu was feeding a dangerous beast but every touch was just simulating each of them. Kai seemed to know how to really pleasure this kid and with one deep thrust, Yuu made a very strange sound. The older male hit something incredible that made the younger one come instantly. "That was amazing!!!"

It started over again instantly. One twitch, a slow tracing hand and then the sweet venomous voice, all of it was making it harder and harder for Kai to turn away. And just like before he thrust hard into Yuu, not even trying to make it easier for him. With each thrust his stomach turned and flipped. He moved down Yuu's body leaving kiss trails down his chest and began kissing and sucking his nipples. Kai had remained on his elbows , making it easier foe Yuu to grab his arms and hold on tight. Changing position quickly, Kai decided to find another place to begin thrusting. He found it, the one spot he was hoping to find. One good hard thrust had made Yuu come almost instantly. Of course this caused Kai to come just as quickly. This time he slid out of Yuu, collapsing on the bed beside him. Kai wrapped his arms around Yuu and pulled him close. This was also the first time he chose to cuddle with someone right after sex as well.

As soon as Kai pulled out and collapsed next to the younger teen, Yuu passed out completely from exhaustion. He didn't seem to mind the cuddling and just laid there curled up into Kai like a little kitten. This cuteness couldn't last forever and ended with the following morning being an absolute train wreck. Everything hurt and Yuu was none the wiser. He was covered in blood and come still, some of which had dried but not all and the teen's back and stomach both were in agony, his head throbbing and begging for mercy.

Yuu hid himself under whatever covers there were and tried to remember what happened but nothing came to mind. Hating having lost even more memories, Yuu hid even from himself under the blankets wishing he could just curl up and die. He groaned drearily and hoped for night to return so he could just sleep it off even more.

It wasn't long after Yuu had passed out, that Kai fallen asleep himself. It wasn't until the following morning, when Kai woke before Yuu did he utterly feel ashamed of himself. When returning to the bedroom after using the bathroom, Kai found himself staring at a mess of red around Yuu's body. Instantly his body lost all strength and his skin lost all color. He fell to his knees and began tearing at himself inside his mind. He couldn't believe what type of beast he was last night. Especially to Yuu. Yuu, who has no memories of who he is. "Fuuuuuu-" He slammed his fist into the door frame. Unofrtunately he was so shaken up he was unable to actually go anywhere near Yuu to help clean up.

When Yuu woke, Kai was already on his 3rd cup of coffee. He had taken a shower trying to rid himself of the awful thoughts that were flooding his mind. When he had gone tot he bedroom to grab a change of clothes, Yuu was groaning and hiding himself deeper into the sheets. This isn't how he wanted to treat the kid. "H-hey, Yuu. How are you feeling?" His voice was low, not wanting to cause any pain to Yuu from his hangover.

"What happened yesterday? Did someone come after me or something? Everthing hurts..." He spoke just over a whisper yet it was really hard to hear him under the covers. "Can I have a glass of water?" He really was completely clueless. As far as he was concerned, he'd been passed out the entire time. Yuu probably could have thrown up but it hurt too much to do so.

Yuu stayed under the covers not because he didn't want to see Kai but because the light was making his head hurt worse. As he sat there thinking to himself, he came to a strange conclusion so when Kai returned with the water, Yuu slowly reached out his hand and whispered. "Apparently alcohol burns right through me and makes all kinds of strange parts of me hurt." Yuu half sat up and had the blankets slide down to his shoulders. The mark on his neck was huge and red starting to already turn black and blue. The teen drank most of the water and placed the glass beside the bed then rubbed his neck with his hand. Strangely enough, even though he pressed right over the bruise, he didn't wince or anything as if he couldn't even feel it. He then laid back down and covered himself again.

Kai literally had no idea how to answer the I'd. Yuu thought it was just the alcohol that did this. But Kai clearly knew it was a beast who had hurt him. He clenched his fist in anger at himself. When Yuu asked for a glass of water, Kai took no time in getting it. And when he returned to the room he watched carefully as Yuu sat up and drank it, noticing the mark he left on his neck. Another since of shame. Kai literally felt like he could shoot himself for what he did. When Yuu had finished drinking Kai waited until he was covered once more under the sheets before asking, "it might sting, but a warm bath would help." He watched Yuu carefully, waiting for an answer. If he didn't answer him, Kai would just leave the room.

"That sounds nice," he said quietly. The teen stayed put until he heard the water running before he sat up and dropped the blanket off himself. Only now did he notice the blood all over the place and that it was coming from him. Yuu stared for a while before looking sad. He had no idea what happened but he had a guess. The teen looked like he'd been through hell and back but started to get up anyway only to collapse to the ground with his hips being unable to support him.

Yuu had to wait for Kai to return and reached up to grab onto his so he could get help to the bathroom. "Sorry for the trouble." It was all he could do given the sittuation. He really didn't want Kai blaming himself for it but it wasn't like Yuu knew what happened.

Kai nodded instantly when Yuu quietly said yes to the bath. Kai quickly got to the bathroom, turned on the water and waited it to heat up before plugging the drain. When he returned to the bedroom, Yuu had already attempted to stand up. Kai ran to his side, crouching down to him. "Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of it." And Kai meant what he said. Very gently, Kai picked Yuu up princess style and carried him to the bathroom. He didn't have to worry about clothes, so he was able to gently lower Yuu into the tub. Inch by inch his body submerged into water. Until Yuu was comfortable enough with the water, Kai let him go and left Yuu to his own. "Just, stay as long as you need to in here. Call me if you need something." Kai wasn't looking at him. Instead he found anything else in the bathroom more interesting then Yuu right now. He left the room, heading for the kitchen.

Kai was leaning over the counter, arms out in front of him. His mind rattled with thoughts that shouldn't have been playing. He grimaced and tensed his body. When he had enough of his own pathetic thoughts, Kai took whatever was closest to him and throw it. It just so happened to be the glass of water Yuu had drank last night. The glass shattered against the wall, water dripping down and ending in a puddle on the floor. He'd been angry before, but this was nothing close to how he can get. He slid down the counter, sitting on the floor of the kitchen.

Yuu was happy to be carried and it really did sting to be lowered in the water but the pain passed quickly and he was able to enjoy the warm water for a while. The teen heard the crash and got worried but didn't say or do anything. It wasn't as if he could do anything anyway in his condition. He sat in the tub until it started to feel a bit cool. He then moved and washed his body and everything before getting out.

Yuu got up and started to dry off. He was able to stand on his own now and though it wasn't easy, it wasn't too painful. Once he was dry, Yuu wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out slowly. "Kai?" He asked hoping the other could look at him now.