'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Thank you everybody for posting all these wonderful things about Heroin series and about two awesome guys ( ZZ and Whale) that played so well that I can't help watching the series again and again :)))) I was wondering will we be able to see them together anywhere soon? Or they are not allowed to be at one place together? :Red_fox4:

I believe we can see them together in the near future (which we deeply hope so).

Here, gonna give you adorable whale.

[video=youtube;jX_e-9hk97w]

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember which member PM me for this :Excited: So, here the part of bts from Thailand version. Subbed by awesome lovely thing and ryokise team.

[video=youtube;Hv2-DfdIhdU]

[video=youtube;-qX9afcTsQ4]

[video=youtube;0HiG1v1F-Ts]

There's more but most of it not english subbed yet.

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:_red_fox 3

I watched the series two weeks ago.

They are quite a childish couple always teasing each other.

But they do have their cute moments too.

Does anyone of you know if there will be a second season?

Last thing I heard is that the producers lack the money for a S2 and that the government banned the actors from participating.

There have been rumours that it will be filmed outside the country though.

I watched the series two weeks ago.

They are quite a childish couple always teasing each other.

But they do have their cute moments too.

Does anyone of you know if there will be a second season?

Last thing I heard is that the producers lack the money for a S2 and that the government banned the actors from participating.

There have been rumours that it will be filmed outside the country though.

Hello there, due to the "ban" it's official there will be no season 2. The rumors is untrue. CJD never plan to film the second season in other country or change his main lead actors.

I believe we can see them together in the near future (which we deeply hope so).

Here, gonna give you adorable whale.

[video=youtube;jX_e-9hk97w]

JingYu so cute :cuteonion52: But when he said that he has no lover yoyo7

Thank you for this post

P.s Hello

:leaf12:

I would also love to have a 2nd season but I guess there's no chance for now. That's why the 1st season and the backstage videos from season 1 are so special to fans.

PS: I hope to see these great actors in the same movie again, even if it's not BL. :_red_fox 14

Dear all, Happy 220 for Shanghai Fanmeeting. Weibo is full of emotional posts and fanarts.

Even my google app showed me photos of one year ago since morning. TT__TT

006pe6Wigy1fcwx1cm40pj30zk0zkgtr.jpg

006pe6Wigy1fcwx1jv2z2j3190190neh.jpg

Some of the casts who acted as ZZ and JY's classmates posted some remembrance photos in weibo under CPF's super topic too.

I do hope we all can see them shining brighter more than that in the near future.

Super cute fanart of YO-F_i_Sh

I don't want to be too much excited but cannot help. Today JY's advertising posted by his work weibo will be shown on TV soon. I was waiting for that moment so long because ZZ already on TV but not JY yet. Please lift all the ban on our babies soon and let us watch how brighter they can be in this universe.

Happy 220 Shanghai FM anniversary! to all the members :Jumping around::In love:

Hello

welcome to Addicted anonymous fanclub

praying hard they will lift the ban as soon as possible. I wanna see all four of them in tv especially JY and ZZ :Red_fox4:

One year ago :leaf15: our happy babies

006iWGdLgy1fcxcogyg9mj31jk104nig.jpg006fBrkugw1f189ykdlxtj315o0rsdm4.jpg006fBrkugw1f189ylcwp4j315o0rsjxx.jpg

AWWWW MY HEART!

006fBrkugw1f189ynf4d9j315o0rs45h.jpg006fBrkugw1f189yoju82j315o0rsqab.jpg

006oJ2vhly1fcwnahekgsj33ck28enph.jpg006oJ2vhly1fcwnaeyxb8j33072057wl.jpg006oJ2vhly1fcwnao0ksoj32g93oeqvb.jpg

Happy ZZ :In love:

006oJ2vhly1fcwnar7vfqj33fj2ad1l2.jpg

006oJ2vhly1fcwnasocffj33vc2kwb2a.jpg

:leaf15:leaf3

006fBrkugw1f189nglozoj315o0yvwiq.jpg

DELULU but

ZZ's weibo update (20/2) he calling this cat da ge( big brother).IIRC, he only call JY da ge during Shanghai FM cheetah14 COINCIDENT ?! :leaf5:. . Why posting "da ge" on 20/2 hmm hmm

0068OxzMly1fcx57q9z9lj324k24k1kz.jpg0068OxzMly1fcx57uma1hj31ve1vendc.jpg0068OxzMly1fcx57sffooj31w01w0dy8.jpg

Another delulu hmm hmm too similar post :cool:

006ryF9Kgy1fcx55euo3fj30ku0ku0v7.jpg006ryF9Kgy1fcx55e5szmj30ku0kuad5.jpg

I am new to the "Are You Addicted?" novel series as well as the "Addicted" web drama. I was wondering if anyone could direct me towards various specials and clips of the two main actors. I don't really know much about them, but I'd like to feel them out a little if possible. I didn't know where else to ask all of this, but I'm super, SUUUUUUPER curious about these two. Therefore, please pm me so as not to cause the theme of this thread to go off topic.

Remember, nothing's ever too much. Give me everything.

Thanks in advance~!

--Yoko

I am new to the "Are You Addicted?" novel series as well as the "Addicted" web drama. I was wondering if anyone could direct me towards various specials and clips of the two main actors. I don't really know much about them, but I'd like to feel them out a little if possible. I didn't know where else to ask all of this, but I'm super, SUUUUUUPER curious about these two. Therefore, please pm me so as not to cause the theme of this thread to go off topic.

Remember, nothing's ever too much. Give me everything.

Thanks in advance~!

--Yoko

Hello there, you are not offtopic. no worries you can ask anything about them, this is their (the actors) and addicted tv series fanclub afterall :).

For the special clips of them, you may backread this thread, we did post their special clips/videos/updates as much as we can. Meanwhile you can check out these links too :)

A lovely fanmade vid AND JY's letter to fan

PS: If there's anything you want to know about them, don't hesitate to ask here or tag any of the active members. We will try our best to answer. Sorry if we slow to reply T_T.

Yap he did said he has no lover. He a celebrity now. So, I believe it is the right choice to admit that he is single. Imagine if he say he is now in relationship, the fandom will be in total chaos hehe.

I love you!!!! I'm sorry for MIA too long. Was so busy with new project. Hey we used the same profile picture. I used that pic and weibo and you used here. haha.. Thank you very much, dear for sharing news here as always. We have a lot of sugars today, i bet?

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

Thanks for loving our boys.

yoyo5

I was also MIA these days but I'm so happy when I logged in today and saw so many stuff! *Fangirling* :Excited:

I love you!!!

So glad to see Karin Chan here with us all this whole time. 😘😘😘😘

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

the same profile pic hehehe that's so cute. Love you too dear muah muah and
too :Excited:

Yap, we do have some sugars but I haven't check the details on weibo hehe so, can't post about it yet. As always JY the YZ ship captain never disappoint us :cool:

So glad to see Karin Chan here with us all this whole time.

Don't worry! I love you too much to leave you! :leaf4:

Those pics were sugars indeed! I can't decide which was my favorite. Thanks so much!!!

: I love you SO MUCH! You have totally made my day. And don't worry about slow responses. While I'd like to more or less live here on the forum, I have to play my role as a functioning member of adult society (and it sucks :leaf9:)... I'm just glad you guys are so willing to help me binge on pretty guys. :leaf12:

: You're welcome! They're lovely, so it's not hard to love them. leaf3

P.S. HOLY S***! I didn't realize those links lead to such treasures. :leaf10: You are such an angel,

. cheetah7

: I love you SO MUCH! You have totally made my day. And don't worry about slow responses. While I'd like to more or less live here on the forum, I have to play my role as a functioning member of adult society (and it sucks :leaf9:)... I'm just glad you guys are so willing to help me binge on pretty guys. :leaf12:

: You're welcome! They're lovely, so it's not hard to love them. leaf3

P.S. HOLY S***! I didn't realize those links lead to such treasures. :leaf10: You are such an angel,

. cheetah7

Glad that we could make you happy. Me and Joyce both are in deep water at work during these days actually. XD

Gotta give you present. My old treasure chest.

Passed 4 am here. Heck..so hectic these days.

Love you all. Have a good day~ 😘😘😘

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

: Thank you so much! How can you be this awesome?! :cuteonion43:

I'm on cloud 9 right now! This is such a wonderful thread! I really need to back track everything in here to catch myself up on these two. :_red_fox 4

Btw, both of them are so handsome. Huang Jingyu is especially cute when he smiles. yoyo4

You're welcome :Wink: hehe yes Jy adn ZZ so handsome and soooo cute cheetah8 .

Jiayou! Happy backreading. ganbatte kudasai. You can do it! :leaf12:

and Happy One-Year Anniversary Addicted Anonymous Fanclub

Special thanks to dear friend

for creating this lovely thread for Shang Yin lovers :Jumping around:

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR ADDICTED ANONYMOUS FANCLUB!!!

LOVE YOU ALL PAPER BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! WHO'RE STILL WITH US.. WHO'RE TAKING A BREAK.. EVERYONE.. THANKS FOR GIVING SUCH GREAT MEMORIES.. HAPPY TOGETHER.. CRY TOGETHER.. SAD TOGETHER.. EXCITED TOGETHER.. TOGETHER WITH YUZHOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! AND HOPE WE CAN SEE YUZHOU STANDING TOGETHER ON STAGE SOON!!! NOT 8 YEARS!!! VERY SOON!!!

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WHALE FOR GIVING THE GREAT NEWS ON OUR ANNIVERSARY DAY!! OUR WHALE IS FINALLY ON TV!! HE CAN BE ON TV!!!! HE WILL SHINE BRIGHTER!!! HE MIGHT NOT KNOW OUR EXISTENCE.. BUT.. PLEASE KEEP SHINE BRIGHTER THAN DIAMOND, STARS AND MOON!!

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

Jy's photoshoot update

2016 Most Popular New Star with Potential in the Powerstar's Annual Grand Ceremony!So proud of you, congrats!

C5kBvM5VUAArz1e.jpgC5kBwM-UwAA9MZ-.jpgC5kBxrPUwAASW05.jpg

Ourstreet baby hehe

87029f0fly1fd529rjxomj21kw2dce81.jpg87029f0fly1fd529iv75kj21kw2dc7wh.jpg87029f0fly1fd5295v8aej21kw2dc1kx.jpg87029f0fly1fd529f7ddpj21kw2dcnpd.jpg

Jy's filming update

JY's new movie also known as Desert Storm/Red Sea. There's rumor saying Jackie Chan will make a cameo in his movie

:Excited::Excited:

C5uw6eXUYAEvjF4.jpgC5uw7UvVUAA5It1.jpgC5uw8OhU0AEVn5D.jpgC5uw7kHVMAIuS6B.jpg

Some Sugars ehehehe

Jy's new ads for OSM whitening products.

awwww handsome JY . He mentioned he like girl with muscle ahahaha muscle ahem ahem there a cat named ZZ with his 6 packs tummy, tho

C5bIvlTU0AESzRP.jpgC5bIyUfVMAAtsEe.jpgC5mGTzsUsAEpWbo.jpgC5mGTzqVMAEVijJ.jpgC5mGTzqUoAA9HTO.jpg723109cdgy1fd7ovvog34j219c1og1l0.jpg723109cdgy1fd7ouv40u8j21og28m4qv.jpg723109cdgy1fd7ouwpwv9j20xu194x6p.jpg

Kyaaaaa check out minute 44.18 - 44.22 OSM did include ZZ's fun MV in JY's ads

:Wink::Wink:

C5mMpMTWQAAr7pV.jpg

Demon's girl

[video=youtube;IQLj88-eixc]