'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Thanks for opinion Haru. Sent my thanks to Gary too. He got good points there . Good luck with work.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i really hope is what we believe is true. I dont want to stand on any side for now. Like you said too fishy. Too many rumors made by cpf and only fans to defend their opinions. I will wait for any hints from YZ or 5ML .

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll also wait for some hints from YZ or some comments from ZZ or his management. Let's see... For now I don't believe this rumor.

(It happened before to hear such rumors about a kpop idol that I like, everyone said he has a gf and his fans were crying because he kept posting photos together with her on his instagram... then the girl suddenly married with completely someone else and the idol even went to her wedding and gave them a gift. It turned out they were just close friends. So, I don't believe so easily dating rumors anymore.) :Wink:

Hai guys, about ZZ gossip.

Let's us all wait for further comments or hints from ZZ and his management :leaf12:

here JY's fanmeeting to help calm our heart

foxy3foxy3foxy3

11. The thing keep bugging me - if my opinion is correct why show it during Johnny birthday. It trending ZZ and that girl but not Johnny FM. Today is Johnny time. This make me not happy and suspicius this actually real not made up.

If it's set up made by ZZ.. i don't think far like he can control when the rumors came out. Le'ts say.. he need to feed the trap to paparazzi also if he wanna trick whole entertainment industry. But those paparazzi tried to kill two birds with one stone by announcing cruelly in Johnny's BD.

12. 5ml so strange today like they sad. Did they effected by this scandal too. This make me thing Johnny didnt involve in this conspiracy theory because I delulu 5ML is Johnny haha. And they 5ml giving up because the gossip is real or johnny is sad now no time update.

theory 1 - This time to handle 5ML account is ZZ and he's shocked with sudden news. He couldn't do things according as planned.

theory 2 - 5ML is arranged by JY and he's busy with FM and he don't wanna promote himself like he wanna did to Baobei.

13. If my theory is correct this is indeed popularity PR things i will angry with ZZ management . This kind of popularity boaster is so low and cheap move and why of so many days they choose on Johnny birthday.

Such a terrible move if this is really PR. And I never trust in ZZ Company since from the start.

12. But if this is not PR thing It real his girlfriend. I will accept. It his personal life and he never say he and johnny is real couple in public. He also always said he single no time dating. Who know he honest maybe he is real single all this time. I dont want to lie. I will upset and i think many cpf too because initially i support them because their relationship as couple. Of course i like them more each day is because their talents too.

Nonetheless, I still support but no more as YZ shipper in this fandom. Maybe more Johnny bias but still support ZZ as idol.

I love and respect your opinion, brother.

Here is my personal opinion.

I have a funny feeling.. Not about 7 14 though. The thing is.. Some cp fans believe it's a set up but they couldn't accept the fact that ZZ might did it for both of their sakes. They thought zz did it for his own good.

I remember. Before cfans trying to protect jy while they thought JY rejected T&J for ifensi billboard thingy.

My point is why they cannot accept the fact first.. even if jy rejected.. It's for both good.

I just can't accept the fact that they assume zz did it for his own good.

well yeah.. though i feel them.. you know.. i'm more JY biased all this whole time.. but i just can't simply hate ZZ after all this whole time. I mean... may be. even if he announced "Yes, she's my gf" I guess.. my stubborn head will not follow his idea. xD

Imagine.. they're living in cruel world. China is not an easy place to survive. We though their families support their relationships.. it's just our theory. ok.. let's say.. dad and mom supported .. what about relatives? Do you easily believe hundreds of their relatives happy to announce the fact that their relative fell in love with same kind .. and famous for world wide? And environment.. his dad will easily say it out to his friend.. my son is in love with another guy.. and we won't have any family tree anymore afterwards.. since it's my only son?

So agree to disagree to all my friends.. i will accept their own choices to survive in their own lives.

For me, I don't need too much facts and I never thought that they need to show off their love to us to get support in this cruel world.

May be.. i'm so thick-head .. i guess.. i will still believe in yuzhou.. even if they announce their fiancees.. may be.. what made me believe more is.. Johnny's face. He's doing great. and He's happy. I couldn't ask for more.

I just couldn't let go the hands of adorable, ambitious and kind-hearted idols easily~

Sorry about my chat like paragraph.. cos i copied from my chat record with my friends. :p

Rumors said ZZ will confirm that girl is his real gf in today 8 pm. Still didn't convince me though.

Love you,

and love your opinion~

hey guys, after thinking deeply i believe this gossip is made up by him and his management to cover YZ same time trending that Shi Hui actress. Like I said beforem he did this to lift up the ban from him and for Johnny too. They rising star now they sure want more big in intertainment.

as much i hate saying this, i fully understand why he want to get rid of "gay" actor label or the ban. we all know it hard to work in entertainment industry in country like China that is full of homophobic officers and the mainstream media and viewers were not accepting gay celebrities yet. there also the ban problem . add to it, it very very difficult live as open gay men in this kind of traditional close country.

However, what make upset and disappointed is this past months even no direct admit, they keep giving us sugar, lots of sugars. how the heck they expect us to believe he not gay and dating that girl. ok I remember only fans saying it normal for celebrities sharing brand of wearing similar outfit, then how about all the emeotional letters and photobook, the gestures, all the eye gaze and etc etc. as gay man myself I freaking believe they are real.

If in the first place they want cpf to stop shipping them, they should use this gossip in april after Thailand FM not now when cpf already happily shipping them so long as couple.it make me speechless when they choose to cover their relationship by making lame gossip now. Did he and his management think about fans feeling deeply before they choose this move. make me feeling they want to treat us like a experiment to see our response.looking at the situation now many cpf leave them and some baizhou leave ZZ, is this what they want, sacrificing cpf to get new fans.

one more thing that confuse me why dont ZZ just tell the media he and Jy only friend not couple not by covering with "secret girlfriend storyline", i'm sure the cpf will be more understanding. gosh, this so unfair to us the fans. cpf heart does not made of stone. this kind of method pain us cpf very much. no wonder many cpf leaving.

but I totally cant accept fans that change to become anti instead only leaving the fandom peacefully. how come love change to hate just because your idol have scandal. Its not like he do heavy crime or rude to the fans. afterall, what choice they have, they live in China!!

sorry to say this guys I have decide to leave YZ ship. I will continue support them as usual but separately no longer as couple. It not because I dont believe in YZ. like I said before i 100% believe them is real. this decision because I feel YZ dont want us to ship them anymore at least in public and online. I feel they want to be clear from gay couple image, from cpf fans so how we ship them if they dont want to be ship in public by us. they prove this to us by choosing this "superb gossip".

I decide to stay away from our fanclub too until better time. This fanclub and our sister forum is my second home for this past year. I'm feel happy i making friends with the other cpf from different countries. you people are great thank you for bring happiness to my daily life especially to Joyce, Haru Gary, Karin and many others. I hope we all can meet in real life. hope i can meet you guys in JY Thailand or KL FM.

Also addicted will remain my number one BL series and YZ is always will remain my favourite, the only couple i ship like crazy. like shangyin BLY and GH maybe we also need wait for 8 years before we can see or hear they come out as gay men. and like BLY and GH happy ending, one day we might too will hear official good news about YZ. I will wish that China will soon change their close conception towards LGBT. Everyone deserve to love and be loved.

Love you

I so agree with your opinion. I think this is more like a setup to take the attention away from their true relationship. We all know all the hints they both gave in the last year... All the couple items they were wearing...

But probably ZZ's management decided it's better for his future career to get rid of his 'gay' label, as Timmy said. China is still way too homophobic.

I honestly think it's a strategy to improve his image in China.

By the way, did he confirm the girl is his gf?

PS: Regardless of this I still hope we can continue to support them and we can still come here in our fanclub to share cute things about them. (And fangirl/ fanboy over the small hints we see :D) Love you guys!

So..I have been away for quite some time because if RL and didn´t have a lot of time to get immersed here again..I know myself..once I start again, I br will checking here all the time.

To be honest, I am also one of those that think that this is more of a diversion tactic, to open up new doors and possibilitis for them...we do not know how many "beards" there are in the entertainment circle.

I will always be a fan of them, to me I love them in Addicted, I love their chemistry. Even if it is true and both move on and find someone else, well I have my imagination and there they are a couple. Nonetheless, only they know the truth and I wish them all the best...and most of all happiness.foxy2

I agree! I feel the same! I think this is a tactic to take away the spotlight over their relationship (we don't have to forget they live in China)

To me their chemistry and all the hints they give us in the last year... are too obvious.

By the way, your singature!!!! *__* I love your sig and

's sig, so much. :In love:

Love you

I so agree with your opinion. I think this is more like a setup to take the attention away from their true relationship. We all know all the hints they both gave in the last year... All the couple items they were wearing...

But probably ZZ's management decided it's better for his future career to get rid of his 'gay' label, as Timmy said. China is still way too homophobic.

I honestly think it's a strategy to improve his image in China.

By the way, did he confirm the girl is his gf?

PS: Regardless of this I still hope we can continue to support them and we can still come here in our fanclub to share cute things about them. (And fangirl/ fanboy over the small hints we see :D) Love you guys!

No

Yesterday livestream is just attention seeking and putting more hate speeches on ZZ though it's a few seconds. The host girl (no.. she's not a girl, she's just a bitch) putting paper bag on her head cos the words she said are disgusting and she didn't want to get sued.

She mentioned about ZZ eyelids surgery. WTF.. it's not a new thing to us and whatever he did to his body is none of their business.

And she mentioned JY is straight. We're like "meh"

OK.. ZZ has a gf now and JY is straight. Clear now.

But i'm so damn hate that paparazzi livestream for throwing such stupid thing in JY's BD and saying bad things about ZZ.

PS. I'm so glad i have you here

. I will stay here as always..

- - - Updated - - -

So..I have been away for quite some time because if RL and didn´t have a lot of time to get immersed here again..I know myself..once I start again, I br will checking here all the time.

To be honest, I am also one of those that think that this is more of a diversion tactic, to open up new doors and possibilitis for them...we do not know how many "beards" there are in the entertainment circle.

I will always be a fan of them, to me I love them in Addicted, I love their chemistry. Even if it is true and both move on and find someone else, well I have my imagination and there they are a couple. Nonetheless, only they know the truth and I wish them all the best...and most of all happiness.foxy2

Thank you

for your support on YZ. I feel the same way as you. As long as they're happy, I don't wanna ask for more. Their happiness is the thing i wish for.

So glad to see you in our small home.

Dear Timmy,

Though you may not receive our noti anymore, I just wanna say it's so sad to see you go.. especially while i completely understand your pain and there is nothing I can do to heal it. But like Johnny said.. if you come back, it's OK even if it's a bit late. We love you. Thanks for staying strong with us till now.

foxy3

Here I wanna share some news and ideas from my friends of slack group. So grateful to have that group with like-minded people and translations.

- some fans said zhouyutong (rumor gf) was at jy bd sitting beside cjd. (have photo but it's hard to say since with glasses and mask) Chenwen and Fangbor were there too. (Ps. Fanbor got the cheap seat. xD)

- some fans said witnessing the same white Maserati car in baotou as in the gossip video of zz, without plate

- ZZ posted "感谢所有人 晚安. Thank you everyone. good night" in Baidu bar. But today Lihao said that account is not ZZ cos ZZ baidu account got hacked.

- Zhouyutong's second account (Just fan's guessing) has old pic of lots of pikachu saying she got them as BD present. Those pikachu were from her friends. Also pikachus are so popular it wasn't a strong one to begin with.

- BZ very funny, they think the whole thing is plotted by shangyin cast against zz.

there have been so many weird rumours in this fandom since I joined and a lot of them actually were true. So it's like you have to both question everything and be ready to believe it too. Could be like this: zz & jy got married yesterday, so they threw this to the world as distraction.

Sally post is just showing her appreciate to us who love her arts. Who still love her arts then we can talk and spend time together. Who have chosen to leave, it's ok, if you wanna come back we can play together again. They are still little Timmy and little Johnny. No matter what happens outside the drastic reality.

Again if you ask me, I only believe maybe 20-30% that zz kissed the girl or it was really a hug in that clip

Thats why it wasnt hit me hard when i saw that clip

Even after JY FM i still feel OK cause JY's mood was good

Because if was filmed by paparazzi, god knows what kind of edit they did

Like a variety shows

You see what hey want you to see

You only see 1 hour worth of footage from 1 camera angle, while the actual filming day was 8 hours with 20-30 cameras

And it was the girl who took the initiative in that clip when ZZ started to look around

Maybe he knew they wanted to do this but havent agreed to do so at the time

This whole thing is just a mess

I also believe sth must have happened suddenly for them to decide taking this risk

ZZ always want to please his fans, why did he want to do this

Seriously there is no other way or it was pretty much done when he knew it

Also the date this news came out

Not only on JY's bday, but also ZZ is about to release his single, its not wise to do so now?

The whole thing doesn't make sense at all

For those who are curious, between 8/28 until 10/13, Zhou Yutong was in the crew shooting for the her network drama. Shooting started in Xiamen and ended in France on the 13th. You can be assure that the hickey isn't from her :grinning:

In addition to that, I don't know how ZZ and her were able to develop their romance within one month. They are definitely friends though.

Above are all from my chat group.

I still trust and love yuzhou. Even if they did lover fight, i will keep cool since it's between those two. i just love them for their sincere hearts and my sympathy will always be with them while they're surviving in this cruel world. Their own lives, their own choices.. i just love them no matter what (though not sure how long it will last) I will never believe something like they used each other for stepping stone.

Fun Fact:

There are fans telling Lou Qing why dont you and Johnny be together, Louqing: sorry we are not each other's type.

:5yoyo32:

for your support on YZ. I feel the same way as you. As long as they're happy, I don't wanna ask for more. Their happiness is the thing i wish for.

So glad to see you in our small home.

I second that sister. BTW, Long time not see you

. So happy to see you again here. Welcome back :Red_fox:

Dear Timmy,

Though you may not receive our noti anymore, I just wanna say it's so sad to see you go.. especially while i completely understand your pain and there is nothing I can do to heal it. But like Johnny said.. if you come back, it's OK even if it's a bit late. We love you. Thanks for staying strong with us till now.

foxy3

Agree Haru. I'm still sad but I completely understand why he choose to leave YZ ship. I bet brother Timmy still supporting both JY and ZZ in his own way outside of our fanclub . Hopefully we will meet again in JY future FMfoxy3. Muah muah love ya brother hehe.

By the way, your singature!!!! *__* I love your sig and

's sig, so much. :In love:

Aww thank you

dear foxy2

JY Shanghai FM

SEXY WHALE kyaaaaaaa!

006xBE63gw1facsnby03bj31kw11xx31.jpg006xBE63gw1facsm6i47xj312u1maqgo.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA DANCING WHALE !

006xBE63gw1facsmvjxcgj31kw2d5e81.jpg006xBE63gw1facsm8k4w6j31kw2danny.jpg006xBE63gw1facsmuh73ij31jl2bh4qp.jpg

yoyo4yoyo4yoyo4

006xBE63gw1facsmh7k0rj31ga26lhdt.jpg006qOYnpgw1fabpt7utbsj30j60u3tig.jpg

006qOYnpgw1fabptc8l8fj30j60srqcr.jpg006qOYnpgw1fabptke6y4j30j60sbk34.jpg006qOYnpgw1fabptobkddj30j60tqn7x.jpg

AWW Baby whale don't cry....bear hug for Boss Huang

006x5S4Ogw1facvczk1kmj31s63627wh.jpg006x5S4Ogw1facvd90x3nj31s6362b29.jpg

IT'S OK DEAR, WE PROTECT YOU AND ZZ ALWAYS foxy3

006x5S4Ogw1facvdo0j44j31s63627wh.jpg006x5S4Ogw1facvdvc9j9j31s63627wh.jpg006x5S4Ogw1facve362arj31s63627wh.jpg

006qOYnpgw1fabpt2z8wpj32tc4807wi.jpg

:leaf15::leaf15::leaf15:

7c2a9181gw1faaubggvbrj22831l8drx.jpg7c2a9181gw1faaubh1z3cj21yo1eijzj.jpg7c2a9181gw1faaubib5jzj21z91exqb5.jpg

foxy5yoyo4

7c2a9181gw1faaubfnabnj228c1le7fa.jpg7c2a9181gw1faaubjkn1qj222j1h8n6z.jpg006x5KMZgw1facrl1wb1wj32dc468hdv.jpg006ttFO9jw1facv5jpl96j32ej2587pz.jpg

IRONMAN cake :)

006x5KMZgw1facuv5dolhj34802di7wp.jpg

the cutie pie JY :In love:

0069Wtrzgw1fac7st27zaj30u01hcdml.jpg0069Wtrzgw1fac7thtncoj30u01hcn2u.jpg0069Wtrzgw1fac7sf18d6j30u01hc45i.jpg

..Thank you so much for the pics...I have to say, that I love the cutie pie JY pictures the most...his hair looks so soft here..cheetah10

Haha...

It never ceased did it? Anything and everything in their power to divide the fans up over silly bs like rumors. I don't blame anyone for leaving the industry or even the spotlight after the continuous pummeling of cruel tactics to taint their legacy. Addicted will still be the best BL drama ever.

As for girlfriends. Honestly, I think it's good for him. Though we might not want it to happen but think about it. Some people just need to back the f**K up. Seriously.... there are good positive sides to 'coming out' for a reason. To make something very clear. I mean, sure, it depends on where you live- you can't just come out. But in America, if you say "I'm gay." So what? Nobody cares Nobody is gonna do anything. Now you're telling me, they're still going to destroy JY and ZZ for having girlfriends? pffft hahahahaaha.

Honestly, having a gf is good for ZZ, so girls can stop being so cruel. He's just a normal, ordinary man. Having a girlfriend (or boyfriend) is perfectly normal for his age. My god.....'fans' like these piss me off. We don't get to decide their fate!!! But still, I hope they will remain good as best friends and that nothing will ever destroy their relationship. Maybe they made a promise to reunite- like if they haven't found or met the right one.... then they can get married later on xD.

But still, I hope they will remain good as best friends and that nothing will ever destroy their relationship. Maybe they made a promise to reunite- like if they haven't found or met the right one.... then they can get married later on xD.

Yes sister, soon I believe they will reunite :In love: lol since ZZ has a"gf", the ban no longer relevant . Now China please allow the boys be seen in one frame :cool:

Honestly, having a gf is good for ZZ, so girls can stop being so cruel. He's just a normal, ordinary man. Having a girlfriend (or boyfriend) is perfectly normal for his age. My god.....'fans' like these piss me off. We don't get to decide their fate!!! But still, I hope they will remain good as best friends and that nothing will ever destroy their relationship. Maybe they made a promise to reunite- like if they haven't found or met the right one.... then they can get married later on xD.

!!! Hahahahahah.. You always wrote GOLD.

:5yoyo32::5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

Translated by Ryokise

Fan (a CPF)'s question to louqing (she is having Q&A session) : Ultimate seme, what people see with their own eyes, is it definitely the truth? Should people believe in what they feel or what they see?? It's tough!

LQ's answer: Sometimes, the eyes really can't see the truth, (we) can only try hard (to see it), but sometimes it's more accurate to believe in intuition, the nature is amazing

yoyo5

ZZ's Fan Account by 洲坑里的狮子

Translated by Fuu_cuncui

006p71Pwgw1fagikzlxb6j30hs1diahw.jpg

foxy3

Johnny shared the post which has zz on it!!!!

you should see this!!!

e0a7b193ea1b59e40e228392049b326d.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The post Johnny shared was already famous among CPfans since 4 Dec. 李东田 put their pic in place 2 and 6 if you noticed that. Today he shared it!!

:leaf16::leaf16::leaf16:

This is the very first time ZZ appeared in Johnny's weibo after all the mess.

48809c3djw1faey7utxwxj20no0hs0vh.jpg

48809c3djw1faey80jvctj20yi0scnpd.jpg

:Red_fox4::Red_fox4::Red_fox4: