'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Exactly, brother. They translated so beautifully and it took so much time at least for one sentence. I feel so sorry for her..

:_red_fox 5

Her another two translation also gone. Lawless gangster and i fall in love with idiot. This so frustrating , my daily happiness gone. Sometime i feel this fandom to many drama, sad complicated tiring drama.

Btw, I dont like ZZ new hair. The back part too short but i like he hair fully black now . There rumor he go Korea for filming new mv for his coming album. Come back at 28 for men of the year event. Hope he have time to go Shanghai on 30 for Johnny birthday. He cant appear on stage but at least I want delulu him behind stage give support to whale.

Update no Beijing fm. Shanghai last one at China. Next is Taipei. Other fm no news T_T

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

A cat looking for a knight amd light . dont go find far. There a willing bright handsome knight beside you man. Haha finally he update IG. Ps ZZ only active IG when go oversea, i wish he go oversea more often then ZZ will update morem

A cat looking for a knight amd light . dont go find far. There a willing bright handsome knight beside you man. Haha finally he update IG. Ps ZZ only active IG when go oversea, i wish he go oversea more often then ZZ will update morem

:In love:

ZZ IG update (Ehem ehem he stay at the same hotel as Johnny during Seoul FM ) and Johnny IG update (Some fans predict that the two building hmmm represent him and ZZ hehe)

"Happy Thanksgiving Day!!I think it's not too lateThanks for all the people who helped me.You r my Knight,you r my Light,I will always fight.Good night!" 14547764_330581337315997_7490162006306062336_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5MDY3NDkyOTE5MTkzNTM4Ng%3D%3D.2?dl=115099554_1685691271721984_3536982753113276416_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5MTM0ODIyOTMyMDQwODgyOA%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
agree he so cute and handsome in the photo :Wink:

baby whale preparing for Shanghai FM. Two more days before Whale's birthday!

14550113_1731254343867864_1259128658493177856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5MTM0MDU4OTU2MzQ4MDI2MA%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Watching ZZ bazaar men of the year after watch star wars his outfit very similar to anarkin skywalker haha. The yellow coat I dont like too yellow. He wear white diversity hoodie inside. You guys remember Johnny wear black diversity hoodie during his FM. Share brand outfit couple haha. Where Haru? Go shanghai :p

Update: ZZ won the most attractive star of the year. Congratulation.

Rumor but some said it true

I heard Johnny FM Taiwan is the last one. Impposible I go Taiwan due to work .

I dont mind if there no plan for other fm apart from Korea, Taiwan and China but this time is different because WTF his team taking photo wearing shirt mention Bangkok and KL written on the shirt if they cancel the FM.

I hope this is not true. But if it is true, I will be extremely upset. International fans life so hard . I already anticipating so much his fm. If he cancel than his office need give better explaination as soon as possible.

We deserve good explainantion. International fans maybe dont give much efect compare to local fans but we still his fans. We also have our own way showing support to him and ZZ. Dont make fans waiting for so long but later crash our hope to the wall.

Update: last fm for 2016. But i still not happy when there no official announcement from Johnny office. It leave fans hanging -_-.

Rumor but some said it true

I heard Johnny FM Taiwan is the last one. Impposible I go Taiwan due to work .

I dont mind if there no plan for other fm apart from Korea, Taiwan and China but this time is different because WTF his team taking photo wearing shirt mention Bangkok and KL written on the shirt if they cancel the FM.

I hope this is not true. But if it is true, I will be extremely upset. International fans life so hard . I already anticipating so much his fm. If he cancel than his office need give better explaination as soon as possible.

We deserve good explainantion. International fans maybe dont give much efect compare to local fans but we still his fans. We also have our own way showing support to him and ZZ. Dont make fans waiting for so long but later crash our hope to the wall.

Update: last fm for 2016. But i still not happy when there no official announcement from Johnny office. It leave fans hanging -_-.

I feel you brother, but look at positive side :) we have enough time to arrange our schedule and save money hehe. Regista did announce they didn't plan cancel Jy 's Thailand FM . They only change schedule and still waiting on JY's next year schedule. The KL FM is the one without any announcement, tho T_T.

69a5c08cjw1fa94o9mtqpj20jz0zkacb.jpg cr to 真爱瑜洲

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOSS HUANG! 95b17d22jw1fa9eofsylpj20qo13dn04.jpga966fe84jw1fa9grkivj6g20gf0gfgpr.gif

Whale rehearsal for his FM kyaaaaa dancing whale.

70dfbeb7jw1fa9bbdm2lhj24802tc4qu.jpg70dfbeb7jw1fa9ba26wmfj24802tcu10.jpg

Surprise hehe some new bts :Excited:

Whale with manly baobei. I think this was taken before they start filming Addicted. a0fe1623jw1fa9gww20zag20c00761ky.gif

LOL ZHOUYU?? ZZ has more muscle than his whale here

e40ded6ejw1fa9h7xm8rlj20ku0kun5b.jpge40ded6ejw1fa9h7ydl56j20e60e6tdv.jpge40ded6ejw1fa9h7wrupaj206x06y0u2.jpg

nah still YUZHOU... hehe caring whale awww

006Ciolvjw1fa9h7d1icfg30e80801l4.gif[/img]006Ciolvjw1fa9h85d0odg30e80804qx.gifa0fe1623jw1fa9hqed8dpg20bg0aqu0y.gifa0fe1623jw1fa9hq0uj9hg20e607se82.gifa0fe1623jw1fa9gxjxw0og20e607shdt.gif

Hey guys

did you guys see the scandal video taken by paparazi. I'm so shock to see it. anyone have opionion about this. From weibo. My chat group total mess with crying emoticons. Joyce go kakao

you will shock see

My opinion even i cpf, i want to rational cpf. Ok when first saw the video i can say it look true that girl is his girlfriend . But i watch again , it normal for kiss like that to friend. It not lip kiss . Only cheek. Usually couple at least peck kiss. I also very close with female friends , tight hugging, sometime hold hand even sleep on lap . That does not mean we in relationship.

I dont know china culture maybe there only couple do that .

He dont wear mask . Haha so he dont mind public see him and the girl. Btw, the girl is shi hui from addicted .

For now i fifty fifty . Maybe is true but i have feeling as strong he and Johnny also real. I maybe wrong too.

Like i said before, i will always be their fans even is they are not real couple. So if this scandal true, i stop shipping them as couple but still support them as individually as usual. I said if .

I dont want to bring bad news to us cpf here but this something interesting in YZ life. As couple fan it lie if I say i dont feel hurt at all :p. It normal in fandom.

I hope this just conspiracy scandal or as cover up for YZ. I hope that not because I dont want him have girlfriend instead of boyfriend but because if true news, it not right time to be catch by paparazi during this crucial ban time. Not good for ZZ career. It can also effect Johnny.

I waiting some statement from ZZ like what he did during his scandal witj cjd. He post leonardo photo. Maybe he will do same? Or his office can clarify . It normal scandal involve celebrities but better if him or his office can clear thing up. This is my opinion only.

Looking bright side this might just cover up story to hide YZ and let them free from ban.

Ps: the fact they show this scandal during JY fm day make me want hunt all those paparazi! Sorry my bad english back . Speechless .

Done watching Johnny FM. He really work hard . His dancing very entertaining haha. Honestly, he can become singer if he have enough good vocal training. He have the soothing voice . The game with fans is fun. My favourite is cooking session and of course the topless JY :p. We want to see more of his abs for research purposes. Overall, his Shanghai FM is a total good . My complain the pocho shirt. Not fond of it at all. He need more dance practice. Its better than before and he funny but i want see more dance skills from him.

I wish him all the luck for his Taiwan FM. I believe it will be another superb FM. Haha today I'm a JY 'only' fan. Sorry ZZ if i become fans with bias lol

Glad i have this fanclub to gossip. All cpf chat groups i in too gloomy today.

Update: chenwen , cjd and fang bor attend Johnny fm. Dashu wish him happy birthday , johnny relpy him. Only ZZ did not post or wish anything -_- . Wish secretly maybe .

5ml post only three. Why only three i also strange during ZZ they post many post . What happen to them they stop after rumors. Wait so long no new post. We need 5ml our leader so much now.

Btw,

thank you for liking post. Happy you here not it feel feel lonely when both Haru and joyce busy :p .

Update: my personal opinion regarding the scandal because i a crazy fanboy analysis everything hahaha

This is my personal opinion as cpf

1. The hug - it normal to do that among friend

2. The kiss - it cheeck kiss not even peck on lips. Lol i do that a lot especially with good friend

3. The girl - ZZ have very good relationship with her like CJD.

4. The hold walk closely to each other - beijing cold now, if me i will hug more closely more intimate than that. They need all warm haha but only hold like that.

5. The talking in car and caress face - more like it touching her face as friend it not even in sexual way . Why no dark window. Dont celebrity dating inside car with curtain or dar window. That car window we can see everything like they want the paparazi to see it.

6. The reporter - they can said whatever they want to gain attention and ZZ is rising artist. Chance for them get high rating

7. Paparazi - they can twist almost anything to big scandal

8. The scandal itself - i think it was plan before hand by ZZ and his and that girl management. Why? Here my reasons. Ever heard of making scandal to steaming rise in popularity. Making them trending . It bring advantagebl to many people

ZZ and his management company - ZZ have girlfriend , no gay means the ban no longer relevant.

More opportunity for him in national tv including movies. He will be in drama soon. This scandal can bring positive effect too. Less ban. Tone down addicted coupling.

That girl - this very insteresting. she new in entertainment and she will have new drama soon. In addicted she only manage few minutes acting. Not enough to make her as popular her costars. That lulu girl is popular but not her. So this scandal can bring negative but can also boast her popularity. Prove now she trending as ZZ girlfriend. Everyone looking for her account.

Only my theory. I might be wrong too

9. Scandal will make only fans happy because the want rid off cpf. But same time cpf is majority strong, they know even with scandal most cpf will still support them. So 2 in 1 they get happy only fans and still keep cpf in the fanbase.

10. This fandom both ZZ and johnny have big scandal before

ZZ with CJD and plagiarism oth Johnny scandal as money guy. All of it did not last long. Fans still ok. Some maybe angry and move on . But many will stay and there also new fans. No different with this time scandal. This scandal is risky but might the thing they need in their situation now as cover up and out of the ban :p

On the other hands, this is my opinion as a fans without my cpf delulu.

11. The thing keep bugging me - if my opinion is correct why show it during Johnny birthday. It trending ZZ and that girl but not Johnny FM. Today is Johnny time. This make me not happy and suspicius this actually real not made up.

12. 5ml so strange today like they sad. Did they effected by this scandal too. This make me thing Johnny didnt involve in this conspiracy theory because I delulu 5ML is Johnny haha. And they 5ml giving up because the gossip is real or johnny is sad now no time update.

13. If my theory is correct this is indeed popularity PR things i will angry with ZZ management . This kind of popularity boaster is so low and cheap move and why of so many days they choose on Johnny birthday.

12. But if this is not PR thing It real his girlfriend. I will accept. It his personal life and he never say he and johnny is real couple in public. He also always said he single no time dating. Who know he honest maybe he is real single all this time. I dont want to lie. I will upset and i think many cpf too because initially i support them because their relationship as couple. Of course i like them more each day is because their talents too.

Nonetheless, I still support but no more as YZ shipper in this fandom. Maybe more Johnny bias but still support ZZ as idol.

Just wanna share my opinion guys. Sorry for whoever read my bad grammars.

I always like your posts :p I don't think YZ is fake. We shouldn't believe all the rumors. o_o Rumors are always make with a purpose... you know? Remember that was also ZZ dating rumor with CJD... wtf? Maybe it's a plan to take away the spothlight from their relationship and release all the TV ban? We can never know... but this smells fishy... yoyo

I always like your posts :p I don't think YZ is fake. We shouldn't believe all the rumors. o_o Rumors are always make with a purpose... you know? Remember that was also ZZ dating rumor... wtf? Maybe it's a plan to take away the spothlight from their relationship and release all the TV ban? We can never know... but this smells fishy... yoyo

I know what you mean Karin. I dont usually believe in the rumors . I really hope it just rumors. Let see if ZZ and his management or that girl comment something today. But i think both side will keep silent.

The video

I'm sorry I haven't been here cos of my trip and extremely busy schedule. Miss you all.

Let me share right now about our paper brother Gary's opinion.

Personally, I am still unconvinced about the rumour. Firstly because of the cheek kiss (which is a culturally appropriate gesture among friends here, but which might be not in China and elsewhere).

Secondly, because it does not add up. Personally I was ready to let YuZhou go after the Thai FM; not because I thought they broke up or anything but because I thought they wouldnt show us anything.

Yet, since ZZ's Beijing FM till Shanghai, every one is full of what I perceived as sugars. He did not have to give those but then he did. Why singing Simple Love, for the example?

During these times, JY also "replied" with sugars, such as posing with 5ML's flowers, also singing Simple Love. We need a mathematician to compute the probability of both of them singing Simple Love after one another and I think it would be very small probability.

So, with all those, I have been swimming in sweet ocean all these months and "ZZ has gf" just doesn't add up at all.

I'll be back shortly if I can finish my meeting as expected. I haven't backread yet. But I stand for ZZ.

[emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I just don't believe it! First it was ZZ dating rumor with CJD, now this... it's just too fishy.

Also, thanks for the video! I agree with

that looks like 2 friends meeting. It was more a friends kiss not lovers kiss.

Plus, if she was really his gf, they would have meet in secret or in some fancy location. But to me this looks like a scenario made for media. :8onion73:

Thanks for opinion Haru. Sent my thanks to Gary too. He got good points there . Good luck with work.

i really hope is what we believe is true. I dont want to stand on any side for now. Like you said too fishy. Too many rumors made by cpf and only fans to defend their opinions. I will wait for any hints from YZ or 5ML .

I'll also wait for some hints from YZ or some comments from ZZ or his management. Let's see... For now I don't believe this rumor.

(It happened before to hear such rumors about a kpop idol that I like, everyone said he has a gf and his fans were crying because he kept posting photos together with her on his instagram... then the girl suddenly married with completely someone else and the idol even went to her wedding and gave them a gift. It turned out they were just close friends. So, I don't believe so easily dating rumors anymore.) :Wink:

Hai guys, about ZZ gossip.

Let's us all wait for further comments or hints from ZZ and his management :leaf12:

here JY's fanmeeting to help calm our heart

foxy3foxy3foxy3

11. The thing keep bugging me - if my opinion is correct why show it during Johnny birthday. It trending ZZ and that girl but not Johnny FM. Today is Johnny time. This make me not happy and suspicius this actually real not made up.

If it's set up made by ZZ.. i don't think far like he can control when the rumors came out. Le'ts say.. he need to feed the trap to paparazzi also if he wanna trick whole entertainment industry. But those paparazzi tried to kill two birds with one stone by announcing cruelly in Johnny's BD.

12. 5ml so strange today like they sad. Did they effected by this scandal too. This make me thing Johnny didnt involve in this conspiracy theory because I delulu 5ML is Johnny haha. And they 5ml giving up because the gossip is real or johnny is sad now no time update.

theory 1 - This time to handle 5ML account is ZZ and he's shocked with sudden news. He couldn't do things according as planned.

theory 2 - 5ML is arranged by JY and he's busy with FM and he don't wanna promote himself like he wanna did to Baobei.

13. If my theory is correct this is indeed popularity PR things i will angry with ZZ management . This kind of popularity boaster is so low and cheap move and why of so many days they choose on Johnny birthday.

Such a terrible move if this is really PR. And I never trust in ZZ Company since from the start.

12. But if this is not PR thing It real his girlfriend. I will accept. It his personal life and he never say he and johnny is real couple in public. He also always said he single no time dating. Who know he honest maybe he is real single all this time. I dont want to lie. I will upset and i think many cpf too because initially i support them because their relationship as couple. Of course i like them more each day is because their talents too.

Nonetheless, I still support but no more as YZ shipper in this fandom. Maybe more Johnny bias but still support ZZ as idol.

I love and respect your opinion, brother.

Here is my personal opinion.

I have a funny feeling.. Not about 7 14 though. The thing is.. Some cp fans believe it's a set up but they couldn't accept the fact that ZZ might did it for both of their sakes. They thought zz did it for his own good.

I remember. Before cfans trying to protect jy while they thought JY rejected T&J for ifensi billboard thingy.

My point is why they cannot accept the fact first.. even if jy rejected.. It's for both good.

I just can't accept the fact that they assume zz did it for his own good.

well yeah.. though i feel them.. you know.. i'm more JY biased all this whole time.. but i just can't simply hate ZZ after all this whole time. I mean... may be. even if he announced "Yes, she's my gf" I guess.. my stubborn head will not follow his idea. xD

Imagine.. they're living in cruel world. China is not an easy place to survive. We though their families support their relationships.. it's just our theory. ok.. let's say.. dad and mom supported .. what about relatives? Do you easily believe hundreds of their relatives happy to announce the fact that their relative fell in love with same kind .. and famous for world wide? And environment.. his dad will easily say it out to his friend.. my son is in love with another guy.. and we won't have any family tree anymore afterwards.. since it's my only son?

So agree to disagree to all my friends.. i will accept their own choices to survive in their own lives.

For me, I don't need too much facts and I never thought that they need to show off their love to us to get support in this cruel world.

May be.. i'm so thick-head .. i guess.. i will still believe in yuzhou.. even if they announce their fiancees.. may be.. what made me believe more is.. Johnny's face. He's doing great. and He's happy. I couldn't ask for more.

I just couldn't let go the hands of adorable, ambitious and kind-hearted idols easily~

Sorry about my chat like paragraph.. cos i copied from my chat record with my friends. :p

Rumors said ZZ will confirm that girl is his real gf in today 8 pm. Still didn't convince me though.

Love you,

and love your opinion~

hey guys, after thinking deeply i believe this gossip is made up by him and his management to cover YZ same time trending that Shi Hui actress. Like I said beforem he did this to lift up the ban from him and for Johnny too. They rising star now they sure want more big in intertainment.

as much i hate saying this, i fully understand why he want to get rid of "gay" actor label or the ban. we all know it hard to work in entertainment industry in country like China that is full of homophobic officers and the mainstream media and viewers were not accepting gay celebrities yet. there also the ban problem . add to it, it very very difficult live as open gay men in this kind of traditional close country.

However, what make upset and disappointed is this past months even no direct admit, they keep giving us sugar, lots of sugars. how the heck they expect us to believe he not gay and dating that girl. ok I remember only fans saying it normal for celebrities sharing brand of wearing similar outfit, then how about all the emeotional letters and photobook, the gestures, all the eye gaze and etc etc. as gay man myself I freaking believe they are real.

If in the first place they want cpf to stop shipping them, they should use this gossip in april after Thailand FM not now when cpf already happily shipping them so long as couple.it make me speechless when they choose to cover their relationship by making lame gossip now. Did he and his management think about fans feeling deeply before they choose this move. make me feeling they want to treat us like a experiment to see our response.looking at the situation now many cpf leave them and some baizhou leave ZZ, is this what they want, sacrificing cpf to get new fans.

one more thing that confuse me why dont ZZ just tell the media he and Jy only friend not couple not by covering with "secret girlfriend storyline", i'm sure the cpf will be more understanding. gosh, this so unfair to us the fans. cpf heart does not made of stone. this kind of method pain us cpf very much. no wonder many cpf leaving.

but I totally cant accept fans that change to become anti instead only leaving the fandom peacefully. how come love change to hate just because your idol have scandal. Its not like he do heavy crime or rude to the fans. afterall, what choice they have, they live in China!!

sorry to say this guys I have decide to leave YZ ship. I will continue support them as usual but separately no longer as couple. It not because I dont believe in YZ. like I said before i 100% believe them is real. this decision because I feel YZ dont want us to ship them anymore at least in public and online. I feel they want to be clear from gay couple image, from cpf fans so how we ship them if they dont want to be ship in public by us. they prove this to us by choosing this "superb gossip".

I decide to stay away from our fanclub too until better time. This fanclub and our sister forum is my second home for this past year. I'm feel happy i making friends with the other cpf from different countries. you people are great thank you for bring happiness to my daily life especially to Joyce, Haru Gary, Karin and many others. I hope we all can meet in real life. hope i can meet you guys in JY Thailand or KL FM.

Also addicted will remain my number one BL series and YZ is always will remain my favourite, the only couple i ship like crazy. like shangyin BLY and GH maybe we also need wait for 8 years before we can see or hear they come out as gay men. and like BLY and GH happy ending, one day we might too will hear official good news about YZ. I will wish that China will soon change their close conception towards LGBT. Everyone deserve to love and be loved.

Love you

I so agree with your opinion. I think this is more like a setup to take the attention away from their true relationship. We all know all the hints they both gave in the last year... All the couple items they were wearing...

But probably ZZ's management decided it's better for his future career to get rid of his 'gay' label, as Timmy said. China is still way too homophobic.

I honestly think it's a strategy to improve his image in China.

By the way, did he confirm the girl is his gf?

PS: Regardless of this I still hope we can continue to support them and we can still come here in our fanclub to share cute things about them. (And fangirl/ fanboy over the small hints we see :D) Love you guys!

So..I have been away for quite some time because if RL and didn´t have a lot of time to get immersed here again..I know myself..once I start again, I br will checking here all the time.

To be honest, I am also one of those that think that this is more of a diversion tactic, to open up new doors and possibilitis for them...we do not know how many "beards" there are in the entertainment circle.

I will always be a fan of them, to me I love them in Addicted, I love their chemistry. Even if it is true and both move on and find someone else, well I have my imagination and there they are a couple. Nonetheless, only they know the truth and I wish them all the best...and most of all happiness.foxy2