Sticky Fingers [private for me and Raychu]

zajawa

Youta followed the cat around the store, looking at the options he chose curiously. It's not that the vampire had never sent the styles, he just never got that good of looks at them. They weren't his style. He helped with the fitting of outfits, making sure to keep the employees as far away as he could. Most of the clothes fit, the other just needed holed in the pants for his tail. An easy fix that even the vampire could do on his own. He wasn't completely inept when it came down to doing life chores without money. He didn't even rely on much in the world that he lived in, even though it was a useful necessity. The again, he just hated money. It was a wastd of paper meant to feed into the greed of the people in the world. Nothing. Good ever came out of having so much money, even he had greed that developed slowly.

After making sure everything was set to go, Youta payed, carrying most of the bags out of the store. He gently placed the bags in the back seat, not daring to throw them. He was gentle with his clothes, they costed a lot. Even if they were durable, being rough could quickly wear them out. If he could make the clothes last a long time, he would. Constantly buying new things became a hindursnce to his busy schedule. How was he supposed to work around that now? Hiroshi was his new guest, it's not like the vampire could leave him alone all the time unattended. How was he supposed to trust the other wouldn't do anything to get into trouble? Simple answer, he couldn't. As he sat in the car, starting it up once more, his eyes wandered to the other, curious. "Is there anything else you need or so desire?"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zajawa

• Raychu

Hiroshi was pleasantly surprised when Youta was so nice and helped with everything. That made him feel somehow.. appreciated. That was the feeling.. or was it more like knowing that someone cared enough? Not sure Hiroshi pushed those thoughts away and got into the car. The last things he took just before they went out of the store were some underwear and socks. After all it was a necessity. Seeing the big sum on the bill his eyes widened and then even more as the vampire didn't seem fazed by that even one bit. Rich people really are different..

Getting into the car Hiroshi blinked and then smiled.

"Hmm.. We could get some games from your company and something to play them on since I know you make things like that too~ It would be fun to play games again", he said and then added. "And.. thanks for the clothes. I really like them~ Hmm.. probably need a pair of two of some shoes or snickers but other than that I think I'm pretty set. I was wondering.. do you eat normal food?"

That asked he waited for Youta to answer before saying anything more.

"I don't need to buy my company's products. I have all of them at home, locked away in one of my closets. I guess it'll finally go to use with you around," Youta mumbled. He started up the car, pulling out of the lot, and heading off in the direction of home. No more shopping for today. He could grab the other some shoes on the way home from work tomorrow, right now, he needed to sleep. The energy he had was wearing, not enjoying being in crowds for so long. Hating to be out in the sun for long periods of time. The sun didn't harm him, it just caused a drain of energy quick because he had to keep himself from actually being burned by it. He found it almost ridiculous how being outside for long periods of time when it wasn't with work could drain everything he had left in him. He really needed to get used to be outside more often of Hiroshi was going to be around for awhile.

"I don't and I won't. It doesn't help keep me fed, it doesn't give me energy, it's pointless for me to eat it," he snapped slightly. He hated the topic of eating real food, he was a vampire, of course he wouldn't. His meals were the blood bags he collected or the neck of someone he decided to bite into. It was just how he needed to gain food. Thinking about needing to eat made him even more irritated. He hadn't eaten in awhile, explaining why his energy was depleting in no time at all. "Sorry. Mentioning food right now is... a touchy subject." He only apologized so he didn't get into an argument with the other, not in the mood for it. He stepped on the gas, wanting to get home now. He didn't revenue slow down much when he reached the areas with cops, just finding another route to take to avoid them.

Oh, so he had it all the time? Sweet~ He showed the vampire a thumb up while grinning. Now that would be fun to play again~ His ears perked as he heard the other male. So.. no food? Now that pretty much sucked and he was about to say that, as well as some more, but stopped himself since the other told it was a touchy subject. He didn't need an angry vampire, especially behind wheel. If there would be a crash the vampire would regenerate.. and him? No way he would risk that, after all his life was really amusing.

"It's fine. Just don't drink my blood and I would be happy", he said, smirking a bit and actually wondering how would it feel to be bitten by Youta.

Hiroshi would ask right away but continuing to talk about the food wouldn't be a good idea. Rubbing his neck he looked through the window. Since they were waiting for the light to change it was rather easy to observe everything outside. Then he noticed him. Covering his face a bit, aiming for it to look natural, Hiroshi got lower on his seat. He even made him tail and ears disappear what was highly uncomfortable and, if left like that for a longer time, painful. The person he saw was a big, muscled guy that he owed money.

"Your blood doesn't interest me," Youta mumbled. That was one of the most honest things he had spoken to the other, always brushing things off that meant the complete opposite. Not this one, he truly had no interest in taking a bite into the cat boy. It would be more of a hassle to do so then just getting a blood bag ordered. Now that vampires were finally welcomed into society, that hey ways for them to eat without draining a poor victims blood. Though, not all vampires were that greedy when it came to feeding off of someone. Either they were practically starved or they just weren't trained on how to hold back when it came to feeding. Many vampires had plenty of control in this day and age, they wouldn't be murdering many just for food. The blood bags still came in handy. They were fairly cheap and easy to get.

Youta's eyes wandered over to the boy as he had the ears and tail disappear. He was... hiding? His eyes looked out the window, trying to figure out why the other suddenly tried to hide himself. "What's the issue?" His eyes turned back to the road, starting the car once the light turned green. The vampire didn't quite understand, but he wasn't going to be nosy and start questioning the other. If Hiroshi didn't want to say it, then so be it. It wasn't the older man's concern unless it had something to do with him directly, which he doubted. "I don't think anyone is going to get you when you're with me." He didn't know why he exactly said it, maybe as a sort of reassurance the other wouldn't get hurt by anyone else when he was with him. Maybe that could give the other more trust.

Hiroshi was glad after he heard the thing about blood but still it was all wiped out by the man he needed to give the money back. Only after they drove away from that place he sat normally. Sighing softly the cat shifter looked at Youta.

"Well.. I saw the man I own some money.. that is why I tried to not be seen", he said srightforwadly and shrugged. "There are people like that and I wanted to give the money back after the job I had on you but we both know how it turned out. Shit happens.."

That said he was quiet for a little bit, trying to remember all the places he shouldn't go to. At least until the money case would be solved. Even if the vampire wanted to keep him inside there was way he would stop from going outside. Still he would need to be stupid to mention that to the other male so he kept quiet.

"You probably had people like that going after you when starting a business? Or did you have enough money since you are so old? Do you know any other vampires as old as you? Are the only one being so grumpy?", he asked, too curious to stay silent.

Oh. So Hiroshi owed someone money. It didn't surprise the vampire much, he already suspected the other to be in some sort of position like that. Considering the type of job he was in, anyone would be in debt. Youta didn't feel sympathy for it though, that was a decision made by the cat boy. Now he had to face the consequences of his actions, everyone did in the end. The vampire want going to baby him for making the wrong choice of the field of work. He surely wasn't going to hound him because of it either, Hiroshi was backed into a corner. He needed food and clothes, what else was he meant to do? There were the pros and cons of the situation, the necessary and unnecessary. The double edged sword.

"That's wrong. You're the first person who actually personally tried to take stuff from me. Either others were hired and intimidated by me or no one bothered to send another sneaky cat in. I already told you, I wasn't the wealthiest when I was young, though that was four hundred years ago, money wasn't that easily obtained. I don't even know a vampire that's younger than me, if they are out there, I haven't found any yet. Stop trying to indirectly insult me," he snapped, focusing back on the road. He didn't want to answer but he couldn't stop himself once he was bombarded with the questions. Talking wasn't his favorite thing to do, he would've preferred a nice silence, that wasn't the case. The words he spoke were flying out of his mouth before he got a chance to stop himself. When did he ever answer someone so naturally? He didn't and it pissed him off that he just did.

He was a bit surprised with the sudden outburst of the vampire. Rubbing his cattish ears Hiroshi sighed in relief, it really didn't feel good to have them hidden. Then he waved his hand.

"Fine, fine. Calm down, princess. No one tried to insult you, at least not this time", he huffed, shrugging. "You should chill out now and then. If not for you being a vampire I'm sure you would have a heart attack long ago with how easily you get angry."

Falling silent for the time being Hiroshi's mind drifted to the man he owned money. He should go out today and see how the things were. The lock in the apartment shouldn't be so hard to break and he would be out before anyone would react. The vampire wouldn't let him out just like that... probably thinking he would ditch him on the agreement they had. Well.. maybe normally he would be right but the situation was different. That and Hiroshi did want to take some chill time, just to lazy around and don't worry about anything. Still.. he needed to take care of some things..

With the next move decided Hiroshi relaxed, small purr escaping his chest as he thought about all the new clothes and the food he would be able to eat once they are home.

Youta grumbled curses under his breath at being called princess. Maybe he did make a wrong choice, calling the cops might have been better. When Hiroshima got locked up, they could teach him discipline and manners instead of letting his mouth run wild and free. That might have caused for a better outcome for him, not having not deal with constant insulting nicknames or digs at him. They finally returned to the house after silence took over the car, getting out, he headed into the elevator with his hands full of the bags. They got plenty of things that should keep the cat happy for awhile. Plenty of clothes and food, thing he wouldn't touch anymore than he needed to. He wasn't the best chef, hoping Hiroshi actually had knowledge of cooking. The vampire still had things in work he needed to get caught up on. He couldn't be bothered by something so trivial such as cooking food that he wouldn't even eat. It wouldn't happen, the cat was on his own for that.

"Anything you can find in the kitchen is available to be used. Don't cause too much of a mess if you don't want to clean it up. Don't bother me while I'm working," he demanded, walking into the living room after he put the bags down on the counters. He booted up his personal laptop, logging in. He needed to write down the key points for his presentation, as well as explain that many of the rival companies are planning on copying their ideas in some way or another. Hiroshi warned him of that just by being in his office attempting to steal information. He looked through some new designs of appliances they could make, declining all of them, disliking how they demand a high power of energy sources. It costed too much money to give into those high demanding works, he'd rather find something to actually work with. It was amazing. He was extremely rich yet extremely stingy with his money when it applied to work.

As they were back Hiroshi would gladly go outside but seeing the Youta decided to stay home he chose to do some food himself. First things first so he got all the bought things in the fridge as well as on the shelves. Then, humming under his breath, he put on the black apron he had found in the kitchen and started to cut the ingredients. The cat boy was quite good with knife so it was soon done and the meat they bought was sizzling on the pan, making Hiroshi purr at the delicious smell. Since some long time passed from the last time he had an oven to use for cooking he decided to make something more elaborate this time.

After about two hours everything was ready. Since the vampire was occupying the living room Hiroshi took a book to the kitchen and started to eat. Since he made a lot it would be enough for today and tomorrow. A casserole tastes better on a second day anyway~ Opening the book he started to read, obviously happy he could fill his empty stomach up with the warm food.

country-chicken-casserole-large-24569.jpg

Sighing softly he looked into direction of the living room once again. Getting up he peeked inside.

"Would you maybe like to try the casserole I’ve made?", asked Hiroshi, feeling that he should at least offer that much to the male that didn't let the cops take him.

Youta was in a bad mood, a very bad mood. He found multiple emails that one of the new employees added a bug to his system, making it possible for hackers to easily access the information they kept stored. A bunch of useless idiots see in his company. This is why he preferred the older professionals, entrusting all his work to them because they had an actual clue what they were doing. New employees tried to go with a flow and catch a wave of ride on to get the needed help. He wouldn't stand for his. At least two employees were going to be fired by the next morning. It didn't bother him one bit that he constantly had workers in and out of his door for business. They either made the cut or they didn't. Simple as that, he was tired of trying to baby them into understanding their actual situation. They were selected for a big job, they had high things expected from them, if they didn't, goodbye to a well paying job. He made it clear it wasn't easy to work at his company, they would just have to deal with disappointment like all the rest did. Some were meant for his job, many were not.

"Goddamn system fuck ups," he mumbled, rubbing his temples when the cat decided to peek inside. He ha shush finished his long, scolding email to all of the new employees, hoping they were ready to pee their pants. He threatened to fire the cause of the problem and one extra if he found another had helped cause his mess. They surely wouldn't be accommodating in the morning, probably attempt to either debate ain't him or make a deal. Either way, someone was getting fired, no if, ans, or buts.it was going to happen. He looked at the other as he pulled off his reading glasses, standing up. "I guess trying it wouldn't hurt. It's not like you could poison me and successfully kill me, hopefully you didn't actually put poison in it." He got up, heading part Hiroshi into the kitchen. Right now, a nice meal sounded great to his horrible mood. "Why do people hate me again?"

Hiroshi rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? Why would I want to poison you? No wonder your people hates you, you sound like a lunatic more of a time", he said as he followed the other male and then messed his hair. "Calm down. It's only a meal I decided to share with you since you are not so bad the others are thinking of you. The casserole came out really good... so I wanted to share it with you. And even if you say it a poison I think the food is worth a risk. Also... eating a food, meal, with someone else is entirely a different thing."

That said he put the casserole on the second plate he put it before the vampire. Then, with a big grin playing on his lips, he started eating once again, really curious what the other male would do. He really wanted to eat the food he made with someone else.

"Soooo... how does it taste? Do you like your poison?", he asked teasingly, chuckling a bit after that. "So against it.. but you like the taste, huh?"

He was a lunatic. If you ha sliver as long as Youta had, of course you'd sound insane at some point during the day when you spoke. He had seriously meet someone who tried to poison him by drinking poison, then offering their blood. He always was cautious of being given things he's never tried. If that's why people hated him, then it wasn't that big of a problem. He only worried his job would be sabotaged from the hatred his employees were displaying. It would be more than just a bit of poisoned food, his entire business could be on the line if it wasn't already. He didn't want to see everything he did fail because he wasn't liked by the entire staff, except a select few. If something were to happen to make the company just crash, he wouldn't know who to look to, all of them had some sort of grudge to do a horrible thing as that.

Youta took a fork and stabbed it at the casserole. After a minute of just playing around with his food, contemplating whether or not it was actually poisoned, he took a bite of the food. He nodded his head in a small approval that it tasted good when he finished chewing and swallowed. "It's not bad, I'm not the person to critique your food however. I think it's just fine, even if it was possibly poisoned. Where did you learn to cook?" The vampire saw no point in trying to stay quiet, conversation with Hiroshi, not matter how annoying he got, always called the older man in w way. Someone was there to talk to, to keep the essential peace needed in life. Even if he didn't want to be around the cat all the time. He still felt s lingering peace, something he rarely felt with his chaotic work life.

Hiroshi was surprised as the realization hit him dead on - the vampire seriously thought that he could poison him! He would feel hurt but Youta looked kind of cute while poking his food like that. That.. and he really didn't know much about him. Then he raised his eyebrows the other thought his food was 'just fine'. It actually made him snort and then laugh for few moments.

Shaking his head he leaned back on the chair.

"Well. Since I had no parents to take care of sweet, little me I needed learn from books. I was quite awful at the start but then got better. Two years ago I stayed for few days with a nice French male and he added a little bit more to my knowledge about food", he said and chuckled, shrugging. "I guess I would be a chief by now if not for my lack of a proper education. One needs money to attend school now a days and those I never had enough."

That said he got back to eating his own food. It really came out nicely.

"That does make sense I guess. I guess I'll say I am a little surprised you do know how to cook. It definitely is really good too. Though who am I to say? I've never eaten this kind of food in my entire life. It may taste good, but it isn't satisfying the hunger I have. It's almost pointless to eat it if it doesn't really do much for me besides give me something good to taste," he mumbled thoughtfully. Maybe he would eat more meals with Hiroshi often, tasting all the foods he could possibly make. Wasting money for a fancy restaurant dinner was pointless if he didn't even need it for nutrients. Now he had someone at his own home who could cook just as well as any five star restaurant. This wouldn't be so bad with having the cat around, maybe he could finally let himself just experience new tastes instead of using the blood excuse all the time.

"Have you been on the street your entire life? Did you never have an actual place to call home? It's weird, to see homeless people in this day and age. It's unfortunate, really." Youta wasn't trying to mock or insult the other by saying this, he was just spelling his mind clearly. In this generation, not many people lived without homes. They had some sort of government funding to keep their home maintained, or at least give them a place to stay temporarily until they had gotten in their own feet. It was obvious Hiroshi had none of that, going about everything by his cunning ways. How intriguing for the older man. He hadn't seen anything like this in so many years, he had forgotten his the person turned out.

What the other male said made him nod.

"Yes, it comes in handy. And I can understand the thing about your hunger but still tasting something good now and then doesn't really sound bad, does it?", he asked, smiling as he licked some of the food from his pink lips. "That and it feels nice to share a meal with someone or so I think."

Then Hiroshi shrugged and leaned back once again, thinking.

"Well.. I'm partly a cat so it didn't really bothered me much. I was on the streets all my life, living with some people I've met here or there. First I was taken in and given a surname of an old lady, Alice. She died when I was ten. She was a shape shifter like me.. and since I didn't want to go to the orphanage he took care of myself", he said, shrugging once again. "It wasn't easy sometimes but it still was quite nice and interesting. Since I can change into a cat and know how they act I sometimes used that for my advantage and got myself a warm place to stay for a bit. The cat food isn't so bad but licking my own genitals is out of the question though."

The last thing he added as a small joke and chuckled, taking few last bites of the casserole.

Youta wanted to spit out his food when the other made the made the genital joke, shooting a displeased look to the other. At the table, he would prefer to not hear about such a disgusting act that the other could possibly perform. He asked a question, satisfied with the answer that was given, it didn't mean he personally wanted to hear useless jokes about the male's genitals, he didn't care. "You really have no shame or manners. Have the decency to at least not bring up such a vulgar thing while at the dinner table when someone is eating. I would've rather heard something like that when I wasn't eating," he replied smoothly, pushing the food away from him. Now he really wasn't in the mood to eat anything, wanting nothing to do with finishing the food. He did find it to be delicious, he gave the cat credit for doing that much, he still wasn't going to deal with the genital jokes. He had been hinted at too many sexual innuendoes lately, he didn't even understand the other and his sex talk all the time.

The vampire finished his meal, grabbing the plates, setting them in the sink. "You can put away your on food," he said in a soft voice. He snuck back into the living room to work on his own needed personal ideas for his company. He got on his computer, ignoring the new emails in his inbox. He was t going to talk to them right now, not while he was in an even worse mood than when he first read them. That wasn't true, being with Hiroshi calmed him down just a lotto but, he still didn't want to deal with them, knowing they caused nothing but trouble for his company. He really should find a new job that took up less of his time.

Hiroshi blinked in confusion at the other's reaction.. and only when he went out of the kitchen he understood what had happened. It made him snort and chuckle. Sensitive, aren't we? But to tell the truth the other male was right. Hiroshi was so used to brash people around that he kind of forgot how to act with the other types. It wasn't like he was with them nonstop but still.. he kind of forgot now and then how to be a bit more civil about his ways.

Shrugging he put to the dishwasher everything that needed to go in there. Once again it was one of this older ones, without any of the newer functions. It's still much better than having none~ When the shifter was done and the kitchen was as clean as it could be he went into the bedroom, looking through the window. Yeah.. it's impossible to go down safely from here.. and what's with going up? Looking up the cat grinned. He went to grab his shoes and went quietly back to the bedroom. Putting them on the laces on his neck he smirked. Now that would be fun~ Using his fire magic he melted the wall enough to have a place for his fingers and swiftly started climbing up.

Soon he was on the roof. With the shoes on his feet he run down the stairs of the building and then out. There were some things he needed to take care of things and he didn't wish the vampire to know that.

Four hours later he was done. He got into a bit of a trouble while trying to grab some things from his old apartment so there was no chance getting inside Youta's house the same time he got out. Knowing the vampire would probably grumble a lot he pressed the doorbell. Good thing I had on my old clothes.. Waiting for the door to open he adjusted the small bag now hanging on his arm.

It took Youta awhile to notice the absence of the cat in his house. He wandered around his loft until he found no trace of the boy. When he went into his room, he frowned as he saw the window was open. It was only courteous to inform someone of leaving, it was rude or go in and out. He really needed to teach Hiroshi proper manners. He closed the window, locking it as he headed back to his work. He had no doubt that the boy would return. All the clothes he bought were still there, this gave him hope that the cat would return within the day. He would still allow for trust to develop, he wanted to believe that Hiroshi wouldn't use him like that and run off. This was going to take awhile to convince himself of, sooner or later he would. He truly wanted to believe that the cat was staying with him not just to be used. He didn't even mind anyway. He had enough money to waste, however, he didn't have the time or patience to be wasted on.

The vampire continued to work efficiently as he waited for the return of his feline friend. The doorbell rang, sounding through the quiet loft. He looked over at the door, contemplating if he should open it or not. Fuck it. He got up, opening the door, stepping to the side to allow entrance for Hiroshi. "I see you're back. I won't pry into where you went, I would like to be informed of you leaving next time. I won't enjoy having this happen late at night or early in the morning. To take key notes of that," he said in a neutral tone, closing the door and returning to his work. He noticed the bag, he didn't want to ask though, it didn't concern him. Hiroshi returned, that was all that mattered.

When the door opened Hiroshi was nicely surprised by the vampire acting all normal. Nodding his head at what was being said he stepped inside. As he rested his bag near the bed the shifter wondered if Youta could smell the blood from him. Before he didn't think about that but with the vampire so close it was impossible not to. Would that be a problem..? He had said he was hungry, didn't he? Not sure about it all Hiroshi shook his head and went to the bathroom to look if there were maybe some bondages and something to disinfect the wound. Not finding anything he sighed. Now.. that isn't good.. I would need to ask him..

Sighing softly he walked into the living-room, his white ears low and tail swaying nervously from side to side. Gulping he then cleared his throat.

"Youta.. do you have maybe some bandages somewhere? Something to disinfect would b-be useful too..", he muttered as he leaned on the door frame.

To tell the truth it needed probably some stitches but Hiroshi hated hospitals and would never go there willingly. I will take a nap later on so it would be all fine.. just need to take care of this shit.

Youta smelt the blood as clear as day. It tickled his nose, no, it filled his senses with nothing but the smell. His mouth started to water from how hungry he was, though he didn't do anything. He wasn't a savage unlike all the other vampires who just attack when they get s little hungry. He was completely okay with not going after Hiroshi because of some blood. Blood. How did he get wounded? Where did he go? Why did he leave? So many questions filled the vampire's mind at the mention of blood. So many things took him and confused him, next thing he knew, he wasn't working and Hiroshi was standing in the doorframe. "Bandages? I don't think I do, I regenerate when I get hurt myself," he said softly. Usually he licked at his wounds, maybe that might work for Hiroshi? He didn't know anything about what to do. He was even at a loss for it himself. He was trying hard to figure out how he was supposed to help the cat through an injury. "You might need to go to the hospital. I don't have a medicine kit or anything at all." It was hopeless for Hiroshi to find something to help him here. He just didn't have anything.

"Oh...", muttered Hiroshi, being really glad the other male didn't react like he was afraid he would. "I-it is fine.. I don't need to go to the hospital.. It's fine.. really.."

That said he escaped from there and went to the bedroom. That was one of the cases he didn't like to have cat ears and tail since it showed all too well how he was feeling. Now his tail was all puffy and ears low since the sole thought of going to a hospital made him scared.

Laying down he started to lick the cut. Since he was a shifter his saliva was one of the cat so it wasn't a bad idea to lick his wound. It hurt but still the blood stopped a little bit. Looking down on it Hiroshi started to purr since purring was one of the ways that cats calmed themselves down, not only showing pleasure. Sighing he scowled a bit. It was stupid that such a simply attack got him.. The vampire wouldn't be happy if he would know what he had done to that person. Probably. Sniffing his claws he tried to check out if it was smelling of blood. And it did. Just a little bit but still..

"Stupid asshole", he grumbled, licking his wound some more since it started to bleed once again.

Was Hiroshi scared? Youta wouldn't force the other to go if he didn't want to go. Just because the vampire didn't have a first aid kit didn't mean everyone else in the building didn't. He left to go bother one of his neighbors if they had something, luckily they did and were willing to just give it to him without complaint. His neighbors weren't terrified of him nor did they hate him, for that, he was grateful. They could be trying to make a ruckus just to piss him off, that wasn't the case, they were kind elderly foxes who didn't dare do something so irrational. He returned to his loft, heading straight for his room. "Uh, I got stuff. I'm not sure how to wrap or anything so I don't think I'd be of any use," he vampire tried to say softly. He set the kit down next to the cat, rubbing the back to his neck as he looked around awkwardly. This just wasn't his style, being this friendly and kind. Usually he was just a complete ass all the time, now that wasn't the case with the younger boy around.

The red eyes focused on the vampire as soon as he stepped into the bedroom. Then his eyes widened when he saw the first aid kit. Why would he go so far as to do that for me? The way Youta touched his neck made him feel even more lost. It wasn't like he didn't know that vampire could be nice but it still surprised him, especially because of the way they met. Saying a little 'thank you' he sat up on the bed and opened the box, searching for something to disinfect the wound. Hiroshi scrunched his nose a bit as it started working but it was his only reaction. He had a lot of experience with the things like that so soon it was all nicely bandaged up. The wound was still bleeding but he knew soon it would be all better since he healed quite quickly.

Then he laid back down and looked at the older male.

".. sorry for the trouble", he muttered, his cheeks getting a little bit of colour and added, feeling like other deserved some kind of explanation. "I wanted to take some things from the place I was staying before at... and met one of the guys I stole some money from... didn't really expect for him to be so quick.."

Then he thought about it a little bit more. I slashed him with my claws.. but is he dead? Although it would be safer for the shifter if he would be still thinking of killing someone just like that was making Hiroshi a bit anxious.

"Ah. Like I said before, I wasn't going to pry. My only concern is you were hurt. You may need stitches you know. If this gets any worse, I don't care how much you protest it, I will be taking you to the hospital. I don't need a sick cat trying to cause more trouble for me than I can handle. On another note... How are you feeling? How bad does it hurt? I'm sure I can find some pain killers around here, I use those more often than I did first aid kits," he rambled, continuing to look around, unsure what he was supposed to say. This is the most he ever talked, hoping the cat didn't notice was because of his worried he was for Hiroshi's well being. Having anyone die on his own hands was something that was scary. When they were dead, what did he do? Where did he go? Nowhere. He had no place to go anymore. He would have the body just lay there, waiting to be found so he was caught and questioned, waiting for the impending doom of a hanging that may possibly occur. He didn't want the cat dying on him for sure, too much work and trouble. He didn't want to go through it. Absolutely not.