Sticky Fingers [private for me and Raychu]

zajawa

When he heard that voice he already realized where he was and who was the person that touched him. Hiroshi transformed into his more human like form. The mentioning of him liking the touch yesterday made him blush a bit, especially when their eyes met. Letting out a soft huff he reached for his clothes, putting his underwear while still being behind the couch and the rest when he went out from there.

"Yeah.. I ate everything edible in your house already", he said and then added. "Let's go out then. Where are my clothes? I can't possibly go out in those too big clothes, now can't I?"

Well.. it was true. Youta's clothes were much too big for Hiroshi. The shirt was kind of hanging at him, showing one of his pale arms while the pants were up only thanks to the belt the vampire gave him.

"And it's quite a pity you didn't try to eat anything. There are seriously tasty things out there, especially for someone with the kind of money you earn", said the neko, stretching a bit and yawning some more. "Oh, and you promised to buy me something to wear~"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zajawa

• Raychu

Youta stood up, shoving the cigarette betweens the boy's lips to quiet his demands for a bit. It still worked in his favor, not really wanting to finish smoking it anyhow. "Yes, yes," he mumbled. He headed into the laundry room, grabbing the boy's clothes, returning back with them, nicely handing them to Hiroshi. "Clothes, food, anything else you want princess?" He was getting a bit tired of the demands, but it was fair for the boy to give. He did need clothes that would fit him, he needed food to eat, but he was just so rude about asking for it. Instead of being nice, he demanded, but the vampire just couldn't seem to say no to the other, instead he encouraged it. "Do I have to worry about you running off when I take you to the store? If so, I'll just keep you here and have you contact me through a phone. I'm not in the mood for going on a chase."

When the cigarette was pushed into his mouth he took a drag and smiled. It was nice to have it while he had no money to buy them. Taking the clothes he went to the bathroom and started to put them on. The he glared at the vampire, his eyes full of anger.

"I am not a princess", he protested and then added. "No. Why would I run before getting anything out of you? That would be quite stupid. If I would want that then I would run yesterday when you bruised my wrist, wouldn't I?"

That asked he made sure the clothes were laying good on him and then grinned.

"Now let's go. Are you always so rude?", he asked, not knowing that the vampire considered him being rude not himself. "Though being a princess you are you sure are, huh? Well.. whatever. Probably the reason your workers don't like you much."

That said he moved away from the other male and then waited for his answer.

Youta shrugged, nodding when the boy spoke. It was true he could've left sooner, but bringing up the bruises was unfair. He could've left the stray kitten on the couch to be found by his co-workers and arrested for all the scratches the boy inflicted on him. He wasn't very fond of the pain that he kept having, but it didn't hurt to the point he was unable to properly heal, then it would be a problem. He was immortal, he had regeneration powers, but there were injuries that even vampires couldn't heal without taking weeks at a time. "Perhaps I am. You are no different however Hiroshi, you are much worse than I am. Your attitude tops mine by far," he spat back. He hated being called rude. It wasn't something he was very fond of. He was cold, but he wasn't intentionally rude, it just happened. He headed out the door, walking to the elevator, making sure the cat was following behind.

Hiroshi grinned when he heard the other male. Sure, it wasn't like he was all good but also it wasn't like the other male was. It was quite of funny when he saw him all irritated while he looked at him. It was giving him a lot of joy. Smiling softly he waited for the other male answer him. Even if he didn't it was still quite funny.

"And about attitude it is so not true. After all I didn't make bruises around your wrists. And around your neck. You are the bad one", he muttered, huffing a bit when he looked at the other male. "You are the bad one, not me. So stop cheating yourself about it. You probably need to find some M to fit your S."

Of course Hiroshi was talking about masochist and sadist. But who knew what the vampire would understand by that? Still even if he was ready to run he still waited for the other's reaction.

"You scratched the hell out of me though. I was only attempting to calm you, which ended up working differently," he mumbled. He slipped on his shoes, heading out of the door. "We are adults here, say it right. I need to find a masochist for my sadism, which is untrue. I'm not... I'm not a sadist." Be cleared his throat, heading out to the car. He wasn't a sadist, was he? He never really showed the traits for it, he just didn't always think about his strength he was using. He didn't meant to hurt the boy, it kind of just happened. Being called a sadist made him think about if he truly was or not, unable to come up with a complete answer. He showed some tendencies, but it's not like he really wanted to hurt someone.

"Well.. you could figure out that someone living on the streets could react like that with someone touching me like that. You were stupid and paid for that", he said, smirking a bit as he sat back down on the couch. "And you are sooooo a sadist. Just think about it all. You really are~ Though I am not so don't think about it at all."

Sitting down in the car he whistled softly.

"Damn... you really are a rich daddy, aren't you? Do you use your money to get someone inside your bed? Now that would help with many people", he chuckled, getting on his knees and looking outside the window. "So... sadist-san, how are you feeling with being so filthy rich?"

Looking a bit more around he couldn't feel to be excited. Maybe he would be able to get some things he never would be able to get being himself? Now that would be nice~

Sadist. He was not a sadist, there was no way he was. He had never exhibited any kinds of traits of being a sadist, that was just Hiroshi being Hiroshi. Youta sighed as he started his car up. "Never once have I used my money as a way to sleep with someone Hiroshi. Don't even hint at it," he coughed out. He drove out of garage, heading to the store. "How does it feel? It doesn't feel like anything. Money is nothing but a waste, I honestly hate it. I bet it would feel different if it was you who was the rich one, right?" Youta hated having money, sure it provided for him, but he couldn't stand it. It caused greed, he watched in through his entire life. "Money is nothing. All it is, is some green piece of paper. It really doesn't mean much in life." He learned that a long time ago. He sped up a bit, running through the green lights before they turned red. He hated having to wait behind the slow cars, always somehow scraping by the colors turning.

Hiroshi nodded his head right away.

"You don't know, probably, how it is to be poor. So poor that you are not able to buy bread. Since you have so much money and are unable to realize just how lucky you are.. it shows it is not something that you need. There is something in your life what you are lacking. What it is.. only you can find out", he said, shrugging. "Money is everything. I mean.. sure.. They are not a most important thing but still without them you would be unable to do anything. It's like saying that love is everything. That is stupid. Without money love dies."

Shaking his head at everything that he remembered from his life he sighed. No, having no money was seriously bad. Sighing once again he frowned, looking at the vampire.

"You really were all your life rich?", he asked, quite curious.

"I'm sorry but I can't relate to that. I was always able to be provided food, but that's because my food doesn't cost money. Just time and convincing. I would give it all away, hell, you can have every single penny and dime I own. I don't want my money, it's useless to me. All it does it provide me a reputation that I can't uphold anymore," he grumbled, keeping his focus on the road. He could do for a cigarette right now, but that was the reason he was going to the store, because he needed them. He needed them now, his body unable to handle being without for so long. His irritation was rising without it, unable to finish the one he had earlier. He was so sure it would've held him off until he got to the store, apparently not. He wanted the bitter taste now, not later. "Rich all my life? No. I was in the low class when I was younger, not living under shelter. Food was provided every time a human walked by. After I left, I made my own fortune. I brought myself to where I am now." He never cared for the riches he obtained, he just needed to do something for a living instead of sitting on his ass doing nothing. He had more in his life than that, irritated he wouldn't let himself do more for awhile. Now he was rich, living a life, a life, but not to the fullest. He had no one to share anything he had with.

Yes.. feeding on blood changed perspective. That's for sure. Nodding his head at what he had heard he glanced at Youta. He really was a handsome man.. and that strength of his.. Hiroshi shuddered when he remembered the scene on the bed. Now.. that was something else. And.. did it actually excited him? Shaking his head at his own thoughts the cat shifter wondered how the situation would evolve. Getting nice clothes and living in the comfort seemed like a really good deal for just sitting on his ass all day. The sense of the whole thing still was escaping him but it wasn't his business. If the old man wanted that then.. whatever.

Hiroshi thought of all the games that Youta's company produced and smiled. Now that would be really nice to play that while resting on some nice, soft pillow. Not worrying about anything. A soft purr escaped his chest as thought of that. That would be a nice change~

"Where are we going first?", he asked curiously, his red eyes resting on the vampire.

Youta was focused on the road when the silence filled the car. He wasn't the best of drivers, not the most safe either. He would keep the speed limit until he knew he was out of an area with cops. He hated how slow you have to drive in big cities, he was a fast driver. He got to watch cars be invented, they were made to get you places, made for speed, he wouldn't be slow with the car. He just couldn't, if he hated how slow people went, there were plenty that hated it just as much. "The grocery store first so you can pick your poison," he mumbled. To him, human food was poison, it wasn't good tasting and it only made his hunger worse. He turned into the parking lot of a grocery store, parking. He turned off the car, getting out, heading inside. This was his first choice because he needed his cigarettes and it was the closest. He had to go to actual clothes store with designers clothes when he shopped, might as well give Hiroshi that full experience. It was hell for him too, people always touching him, checking his size, checking if his clothes fit him right. He hated it.

"Your brain is poisoned", he grumbled, rolling his eyes but knowing the other male was right in a sense.

After all the most things of the lower shelves was injected with a lot of things that never should be there in the first place. Yet the people producing it didn't give a damn until it sell. Sighing softly he took a cart and started to pack inside all kinds of fruits, sweets and other things. Hiroshi was of course quite good in cooking since he needed to do that all his life.. though still it was really nice to have someone do that for him.

Soon, after giving some informations about food to the vampire and make him smell it (that way.. or another if he was unwilling enough) Hiroshi grinned.

"I think we are done. We still got three cartons of cigarettes to you should be all good.. and even could give me one or two packs", he said, his showing he was quite glad and amused by the whole thing. "And we have so, so many nice sweets~"

What a witty comeback, not. Hiroshi was the type to try and make an insult out of everything, well, it only seemed that way of course. Youta walked around with the cat around the store, being told things about certain foods, or being forced to smell them, something he wasn't too keen on doing. Looking at all the foods I think the store, he realized how hungry he was actually becoming. Had he not eaten yet? How long has it been since he actually ate something? A week and a half? Almost two? That wasn't good for his health, he needed to get himself food fast before he was in pain from not eating. He was glad he didn't have to eat as often as humans, always getting caught up in his work too much to actually care. He needed to fix that habit, it got him in this position now. He rarely let himself get this hungry, oh well. He would just grab someone after work tomorrow. Getting the three cartons of cigarettes, he paid for everything with a single swipe of a card. He missed using cash, but it was such a pain to carry around. "Don't touch my stuff," his tone commanding. Hiroshi wasn't getting his cigarettes without permission. He would think about giving him just one, not two. He ran out pretty quick with how many he smoked in a day. He didn't want them wasted on the new houseguest in front of him.

Hiroshi pouted at the tone and then stuck out his tongue at the other.

"I'll take it anyway, you grumpy old man", he said and added. "Do you treat everyone around you like pets or just me? Anyway you should stop that since it makes a bigger asshole out of you than you really are~"

That said he took some of the bags, leaving the heaviest for Youta of course, and headed back to the car. His white tail showed clearly that he was quite glad with himself. When they packed everything into the trunk Hiroshi then focused his red eyes back on the vampire.

"Soooo.. are we going now for the clothes? Yes~?", he asked, obviously excited with his ears perked. "Come on.. let's use your money somehow~"

Looking around Hiroshi wondered if the shop they were going to was somewhere close or not.

Youta would stop the younger boy before he even got a chance to take whatever he wanted. He didn't mind anything being taken except for his cigarettes. "I get it. I'm an asshole, just keep reminding me every chance you get," he grumbled, grabs into the bag that the boy left, heading for the car. It was irritating that the other kept pointing out how much of a douche he could be, how bad his personality was. These were things he already knew, he would try to work on them, if it didn't work out then it wouldn't matter. He was still a large boss of a company, employees came and went. He'd be there for a long while to manage it, he would watch them. It was how the world worked, he didn't need to have a certain set of people forever, it was pointless. "Yes, yes. Clothes shopping now. I'm putting a limit on your spending amount. I'm not going to have you completely destroy the store we are going to." He hopped in the car, buckling himself in, before starting the car up, driving away.

Hiroshi was really surprised with the other saying he couldn't but a whole store. He never would think of that! Well.. the thought was amusing but.. Shaking his head he got into the car and fastened his seatbelts. After all Youta was a quick driver and quite aggressive.

"You're so grumpy.. Do you have some private life.. at all? I'm sure everybody would be grumpy if they would spend all their time in work. Though it is just my guess since the only things I have a faint circumstantial evidence..", he muttered, shrugging. "A good fuck now and then change things entirely. You should try if you didn't so far.. though maybe you are so old you forgot how to~?"

He chuckled, looking at the vampire.

"Still.. it was quite nice of you to not to report me.. or to tell me to pay for the destroyed cameras so you are not so bad", he added, the tip of his tail moving playfully. "What do you do to have some fun, anyway? To relax..?"

"Does it ever occur to you that I'm not interested in petty sexual interactions?" That wasn't entirely true, he was interested, he just had no motivation to actually go find someone. Hiroshi knew how to push the vampire's buttons, that was obvious. The older male just had a hard time not feeding into the way he decided to push and push. He nodded when the other said he wasn't so bad, glad to hear he wasn't a complete asshole all the time. "They can be replaced. It wasn't worth getting the cops involved, plus, you seem like a good kid. You've just picked up some bad things," he said softly. Reaching in his pockets, he grabbed he pack of cigarettes and a lighter, tossing them at Hiroshi. "Light me one. You can have one too, I don't care." He did care a bit, he was never good at sharing. What was his was his. No one else had a right to lay a single finger on it. Guess it was a habit that needed to be changed, especially with having his new house guest around. He didn't seem to care about whether or not Youta didn't like it being touched, it would be touched anyway. "What I do to relax? I don't. Work is my life now. I've lived long enough to have my time and fool around with the people around me. Now I'm working, I won't just stop for fun. Fun doesn't happen when you're the owner of a big company kid."

"Bullshit", he muttered right away that the other wasn't interested in sexual activities.

Even if the other male was so old.. it was impossible, right? He was all sexy and why would he ever do something like that? Hearing about being a good boy caught him by a surprise. Was he really? Not finding any answer to that he kept silent for few moments.

Lighting the cigarette he put it into the other's lips and took one for himself. Opening the window, so the smoke would have chance to go out, and then he shook his head.

"Now that is pretty boring. Well.. maybe not exactly since you have a really interesting job but having no fun? That's a big no-no", he said and smiled, taking a deep drag of cigarette smoke and letting it out. "They are better than the previous ones you had, old man~ Where are we going anyway?"

Looking out the window he then focused back at Youta.

"You probably go shopping to all those super expensive, fancy places, huh? That seems nice, never been inside since I never had that kind of money to spent", he chuckled and then added quickly. "Of course I'm not hinting that we should go to one. Some cheap clothes outlet is good enough for me~"

Youta gladly took the cigarette between his lips, focusing on driving. He would've gotten one himself if he was the only one in the car. He didn't need to start swerving and possible have the other start complaining about his horrible driving. He knew he was an aggressive driver, that was obvious from the way eh constantly sped, only to slow down when he knew there were cops around. Even if he was pulled over, they didn't dare ticket him, everyone knew who he was. He breathed in the sweeter taste of the cigarette, frowning a bit as he did so. It was a completely new taste than he ever had before. He was used to the ones he had that tasted like tar. Pulling the stick out between his lips, he blew the remaining smoke out of his mouth, shrugging a bit. "They aren't so bad I guess," he mumbled as he put it back between his lips.

Pulling the stick back out after taking a long drag, he sighed. "I'm not a fan of them. Casual clothes would be nice if I could actually wear them. I couldn't be caught dead in them though, the lectures I would get," he snapped. He really didn't like the fancier stores. He was constantly bothered by having to be sized up and down, being followed, and having to be touched by foreign hands. That had to be the worst part about the entire thing. Sure, the clothes were actually decent, but they cost so much when they honestly looked no different from the lower ends of the designers. "I'm now obligated to let you go into one, but if you hate it at all, tell me and we'll leave immediately. Let me warn you. Those stores give you no privacy kid. Everything will be seen." He stepped on the gas, turning on his blinker as he made a sharp turn, heading toward the higher end of town.

Hiroshi listened to everything the other male had to say and then tilted his head, rising his eyebrows.

"What do you mean by saying that everything would be seen? It's not like you get naked there or something right?", he asked and then added, grinning. "You know.. you really are the perfect example of the saying to not to judging the book by it's cover. Well.. some things are going right with your cover. Like you being a workaholic or being quite rough on the edges but then something comes out, something that is so totally different than a one would think.. Like the deal with those cameras.. or you bringing me home and not doing anything perverted. Later too.. Even getting pissed when I tried to leave.. You're really amusing, old man! I like it. Are all vampires like that?"

Then Hiroshi smiled as the other male sped up once again.

"Hmmm.. You like speed but you go slower by some places.. Is it because of cops? You know where the radars are?", he asked curiously, taking another drag of the cigarette while observing Youta closely.

"Not usually... no," he mumbled around the cigarette. He hadn't had to personally strip himself down to that, but they did have specific underwear, he's heard many people have been stripped instead. He shuddered at the thought. Youta pulled out the cigarette once more, holding it between his fingers. He wasn't used to having this much talking in one day, usually he had no one to talk to, able to enjoy his cigarettes whenever. Now he couldn't even hold it long before he had to speak once more. "Maybe you're too quick to judge. Ever think about that? I don't enjoy how you keep assuming I'm some pervert, bringing you home for my own personal pleasure. I'm not like that." He coughed, very unhappy with being referred to as such a thing, even if it was said directly. He was obviously accused of that straight in the beginning, he didn't actually want to do anything. Not a thing he knew of, of course. He wasn't interested in that kind of hint with Hiroshi right now, it wasn't that big of a deal. He hummed slightly in response to the question, that was his yes as he took another long drag. Letting the smoke seep from his lips, he drifted he would speak then. "I just know where they are and how far their radius is. I don't exactly want to get pulled over."

Hiroshi nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I judge quickly. You need that to survive on the streets.. but on the second hand it is hard to befriend anyone with that kind of thinking. Not impossible though so I have one or two friends that I actually trust and that is a big deal for me", he said, grinning. "Also don't be so unhappy. If you show me with time I can trust you then I will stop to assume bad things about you. And about the cops it is smart of you to do that. After all there are much better things to waste your money for than a ticket."

Looking through the window he saw they were already in a fancier part of the town.

"Uhmm.. So about that measuring.. I don't plan to get naked before anyone there so.. let's choose something without it.. Also.. you sure you want to buy me some expensive clothes? They.. cost a lot", he muttered, clearly getting a bit nervous.

Sure Hiroshi understood that his clothes from now on would be to show some things to people in Youta's workplace but still he felt a bit strange thinking of himself in something so fancy. Still.. it would be nice to wear something like that..

"Stop assuming I'm going to do something with you, that's all I care about," he grumbled, crushing the cigarette in his palm, dropping it into the center console. Youta nodded when the other spoke about him getting tickets and not needing to waste his money on them. Though he did have money to just give them, not really caring what he spent it on, Hiroshi had different ideas for where his money was meant to go. "You seem so excited in the beginning about going there, did I scare you off?" He chuckled softly, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips. "Are you actually telling me that the clothes are too expensive? A rich guy like me? When did you become so good at jokes?" They were going to a fancier store, they were already in the area, he wasn't going to go all the way back into the shopping community.

Youta pulled into a parking spot right outside a large store. It had a fancy exterior to welcome in any guests that could get. This was the best store he knew in the entire district, it had the best clothes that were durable. He got out of the car, wiping his pants and shirt off, grooming his hair as best as he could. He didn't care about his image when he was in casual areas. He had a reputation to hold here, being one of their regular customers, they expected nothing but a clean, pristine customer from him. "You'll probably need to try on a couple things. Don't worry, I'll just help instead of them, they'll understand. If something doesn't fit right we'll get it tailored. Are you fine with that? Perhaps you still expect me to attack you when you're vulnerable? I'm not a savage," he mumbled, walking in the store. They were instantly greeted, the men swarming him and Hiroshi. Their eyes drawn to the unclean cat that had walked into the wealthy's territory.

A soft sigh escaped Hiroshi while his cheeks got a bit of a colour. Youta was right of course. Now going back would be simply stupid.. and the vampire had enough money to probably stop calling most of the things expensive. Walking out of the car he muttered 'it's fine' and then slowly followed the vampire. When they stepped inside Hiroshi's ears lowered. Although his clothes were clean and well as he himself those people already evaluated him. Huffing he looked away, knowing he wasn't kicked out only because of the other male. Bunch of losers..

To not to get overly upset he focused on the clothes, soon a smile showing on his pierced lips as he started to pick up some clothes and accessories. Soon he had three complete outfits ready with a possibility of swapping some parts of them with others. He still tried to choose more casual things than elegant since he assumed it would be too much. Of course all those clothes would need to be given a hole for his tail.

For now he tried to not to choose any underwear since all those people around was making it a little hard to look at the things like that.

3074853b4f0fc4cc3fef6d4a3720bac8.jpg

cdee2f78174da82a7300103b27768876.jpg

HTB1QTUMGXXXXXapXFXXq6xXFXXXQ.jpg

021309b818f2abe340c69e855341fe08.jpg

Mens-Fashion-Designer-Cross-Line-Slim-Fit-Dress-man-Shirts-Tops-Western-Casual-Brand-casual-V.jpg

2015-New-Arrival-Summer-Style-Casual-Blazers-Men-Designer-Brand-Fashion-Business-Dress-High-Quality-Suit.jpg

Japanese-ClothingStyle-For-Men5.jpg

T1Qap6Xd8oXXcLquZ0_035123.jpg

1f2c51ef8c222918c2f6d1820b64adb0.jpg

abb6b35104c53da3595e318dd96c5048.jpg

T24fYUXo0XXXXXXXXX_!!279003673.jpg

316L-Stainless-Steel-Ring-COLOR-NEVER-FADE-heavy-Claw-font-b-men-b-font-rings-vintage.jpg