Sticky Fingers [private for me and Raychu]

zajawa

Youta stared at his watch, the time was ticking. It already so late, or at least early in the morning. He honestly couldn't have someone walking in on a random boy sleeping on their bosses' couch. He had to do something with Hiroshi. The boy seemed to off into a deep sleep. The vampire could take advantage of this and use it to take the cat-boy somewhere else. Like his home. That might actually work, at least the boy can rest then. Then Youta wouldn't have to worry about having the thief be seen and questioned. Or at least having the vampire questioned about his ethics.

The vampire walked over, picking the boy up, cradling him in his arms. He wasn't that heavy, he was pretty light. That and sit much easier to carry him. He walked out of his room, heading for the back exit to the parking lot. He ha story me maneuvering his arms to open the door, but he worked around it. He set the boy in the backseat so he could fully lay down. Youta got in the front and started the car up, heading for his house. When the vampire arrived, he once again had the boy in his arms and had to find his a way to open the door to his apartment complex. It wasn't big, but it was full of designer furniture and fancy items. He didn't buy the art of vases, those were gifts given to him. He had no interest in them one bit. He walked into his room after closing the door shut with his leg, laying the boy down on his bed. He wasn't tired so he'd probably just pull an all nighter, writing down a few ideas for new products to sell. His bed was plush, the blankets made out of velvet. That was the only thing he liked in his house.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zajawa

• Raychu

As he was lifted Hiroshi only let out a small sigh and nuzzled his head against the other's chest. Normally he would wake up right away, his senses very sensitive since he was a street rat most of the time, but right now his body was desperately needing a rest... and he was dreaming about a nice and warm pillow. Why wouldn't he nuzzle into it, right? And the way the other male was walking. It was so light, the every step he took, that Hiroshi was still sleeping when he was put on the back seat. Yet as soon as the engine was started his eyes darted open. Looking around he tried to move but his body was kind of heavy. It happened to him once or twice already so he knew it was his own fault for straining his own body too much.

Seeing that Youta was driving he wondered what did he plan. Probably something bad, right? Though why would he..? Still.. he didn't want to risk it. Soon the shifter discovered that it was impossible to open the car doors from the inside. At least on the back. Huffing he decided to stay still and see what would happen next. It would give him some chance of escaping if the vampire would think he was still asleep.

That way Hiroshi soon was placed on something soft. When he was left alone the red eyes opened and the long fingers touched the fabric of covers. It made him purr quietly. It was so heavenly soft~ And that bed.. Sleeping here would be nice... Sighing softly he stood up. His body was still kind of weak.. Stupidity costs.. Getting to the window he checked it out and then slowly started to open, making sure to reduce noise to a minimum.

Youta returned only to see the boy trying to escape out the window. He walked over, grabbing Hiroshi's collar on his back, pulling him away from the window. "Don't be crazy, I live on the top floor, you'll die trying to get out," he snapped. The vampire roughly slammed him on the bed, pinning him there with his hands on either side of the boy. He leaned over him, bringing himself close to his face so they were only inches apart. "Why can't you be good and just let me show kindness? I'm even letting you sleep on my bed, I deserve a thank you. Not you trying to sneak out." He felt himself getting irritated over such a little thing. But he was really trying to be kind, he didn't like it being brushed over. When he was kind, you payed your dues to him. You never tried to pull the stunts Hiroshi did.

"It's unfair that you wouldn't even show some sort of gratitude. I could've killed you back at the office," his voice rough. His expression was blank, but his eyes could pierce you. His eyes showed his emotions, not his face. Right now he was irritated, slowly reaching angry. "I don't like you ignoring the good deeds I did for you. You haven't even gotten the money either. It'd be a pity if you were to leave without it," his voice softening up. He brought up a hand, lightly brushing hair out of Hiroshi's face, giving a smile. But it wasn't a nice one, it was a sadistic smile. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson?"

Once again Hiroshi didn't hear the other until it was too late. And walking out the window wasn't really new to him. Even if it was so high didn't mean a thing... so long as he head his amulets with him. Or there was a space outside the window that he could walk on in his animal form. Letting out a soft meow when he was slammed on the bed for few moments he was too stunned to react in any way, the air knocked out from his lungs for now. He would kick the other male or something.. but it didn't seem like a good idea. Hiroshi already knew how fast was the other male.. and he heard about strength of vampires. His ears lowered as Youta mentioned killing him. Yes.. that rang true..

"But you took me here and for sure plan on doing something to me", he protested, his cheeks flushing a bit with color only to blush harder as the other mentioned punishing him. "No way!"

With that he changed into a white cat. His clothes stayed on the bed while he run like crazy to the front door, at least looking for them.

Youta felt the anger wash over him. Hiroshi was just going to make it worse for himself by running off, and the boy probably knew it too. The vampire stormed out of the room, following behind the running cat. Not cute, not cute at all. He usually loved any kind of animal, but this one was an annoyance. He wanted to take it, train it, perfect it. Make it a show worthy cat, but that took time and patience. Patience was a trait he didn't have, he always a wanted things done right away. Training couldn't be done in a day, he knew that. But he still didn't want to take time out of his busy schedule to train an aggressive cat.

He saw a white flash running by him, he grabbed the boy by the scruff of the neck, picking him up. "You need to learn manners," he spoke in an irritated tone. He didn't quite snap, but his anger showed off clear. He held Hiroshi in his arms, walking back to the room. The cat was scratching and biting up him, but it didn't hurt. He made sure to securely close the door, and he closed the window. He set Hiroshi on the bed gently. "Why are you so against letting me show you hospitality? I mean, running away is only going to make it harder for you," Youta spoke with a low purr.

When the other's strong hand gripped him like that he could only scratch and bite.. still it didn't bring any result. As he was rested on the bed he changed back, his ears low and tail all puffed out. Growling under his breath he looked at the vampire.

"Because you think you are all that and can own me! Because you took be to your house not even asking! Because you want to fuck me and wouldn't give me any choice! Do I need more reasons for wanting to run away? You were nice to me.. but that doesn't mean I would give you my ass for that", snapped Hiroshi and then pouted. "Everyone are the same! Why do I need to lay with everyone? Just because I'm able to change into a cat form?"

Huffing softly he looked away, his red eyes full of anger. Sure, the vampire was intimidating but that didn't mean he would simply give up. Still his cheeks were flushed with embarrassment.

Youta sighed loudly, sitting beside Hiroshi. "You're are so noisy," he murmured. He began to pet the boy's head, rubbing the soft white ears. "I brought you here so you could properly sleep. I didn't need my co-workers coming in and seeing you on the couch, they would've called the cops right away. Do I really seem like that kind of guy who would force you into such things?" The question was rhetorical, obviously. But it still annoyed him. He loved having control, but he would be that irrational when it came to someone. "When I said I was going to punish you, I was just trying to spook you."

He didn't stop petting the boy even when he tried to pull away. "I truly did bring you here to sleep. I should've asked you first by you were sleeping, it was only my best intentions to let you continue sleeping," he hummed. He gazed dropped on the boy, his eyes narrowing. "Hey, you have nowhere else to go right? Why not stay here with me, where it's warm and cozy? I can provide all your essentials and needs. Anything you want, I can give it to you." His hand dropped to the other side of the boy's face, forcing him to face Youta. "What do you say?"

Even if the other male was angry Hiroshi found himself really liking at way he petted him. There soon could be heard sounds of purring coming out of his chest. Sometimes it was like that. There were people that simply felt good to be around. Hiroshi wasn't sure what it was all about. Maybe aura or maybe something else. And way Youta's hand felt simply marvelous against his pink hair and white ears.

"I don't know if you are someone to do that or not..", he said, not caring if it was rhetorical or not. "Spook me?"

Then he tried to pull away since all the petting made him feel a bit strange.. still he didn't mind when it continued, his tail showing how good it felt for him. Right next to the loud purring.

"How do you know it? But... yeah. I don't really have a place to call home. But... you surely would want something back? For me staying here? And you realize that most of the time as have cat ears and tail so there would be some pelage left here and there?", he asked and then blushed when he was made to look at the other male. "Also I wouldn't stay here all the time.. and anyway.. why would you want to keep me here? To give me food and all that? I can't understand why would you want to keep me here.."

"To spook you, putting it nicely at the least," he hummed. He succeeded in spooking the boy, but in a different way than he actually meant to. "Well I'm not that kind of guy Hiroshi. I'm not that much of a dick, like you assume me to be." But it seemed like the boy had a right to assume Youta to be so bad, the cat-boy has obviously had some bad experiences with other people. Youth wouldn't question on it though he was quite curious to know about what has the boy so irritated by simple moves. He isnatbtly snapped when the vampire tried to spook him just a little bit.

"Being alive as long as I have you can just tell a street rat from others," he mumbled. He wanted to pull out another cigarette, he was feeling irritated. He wanted to taste the intoxicating bitterness that came from the sweet stick of death. But he refrained, he had already smoked so many in the day, his pack was beginning to empty quickly. He was wasting out of boredom and irritation. He needed to start savoring the taste of the cancer stick. "I want you to be able to learn manners and properly function without stealing from people. I'm being kind, I want to show people I'm kind. Because I'm so strict I seem like I'm a horrible guy outside of work. I want to change that view of myself. But I'll be doing a good deed by helping you, plus I'm quite fond of animals. So what do you say?"

Hiroshi listened to everything that was being said. Then he sighed and thought about for few moments only to nod in the end.

"Fine.. having a nice soft bed sounds good.. though I really hope you are not simply saying that to stop me and then use in some perverted, sexual way", he muttered and the shrugged, adding. "But I don't understand what you mean by saying to show it to the other people? What exactly?"

That said he took the cigarette from the other male and put it between his own lips. Then he reached to Youta's pocket and took out the lighter, making sure he would tease his privates a little bit. Still it looked like he did it unwittingly. Soon he took a drag of a cigarette and put the lighter back. His eyes were focusing on the other male as the shifter knew it looked quite sexy. It was kind of a test for Youta. Hiroshi just wanted to see what he would do about it.

It wasn't like he didn't have sex with the people that gave him food and a place to stay. But it never was with someone he didn't know and like. This time wouldn't be any different.

"Not in I want to flaunt you around of course, but maybe it'll show how kind I can actually be. My co-workers cower in fear of me because of how I act, I guess. Not that I really care, I just want a good relationship. Getting along in the business world is the only thing you have to succeed. Without my employees I'd be failing," he spoke gently. The words never came out right, he sounded so rude. His employees actually thought he would kill them with one wrong move. He couldn't send flowers are anything, that'd be strange. He just needed to show his gratitude by words, but it was hard when no one would speak to him of their own free will.

Youta raised a brow at the boy's actions. It irritated him, that was his cigarette. Probably one of his lasts too. He snatched it out of Hiroshi's fingers, frowning. "This is where you need to learn manners. That is my cigarette, don't go using them without permission. These are my everything," he snapped slightly. He put the stick between his lips, breathing in the toxin. He pulled it out, letting the smoke seep from his lips. He put the cigarette between the boy's lips, letting him have it back. "Next time you ask. Don't waste it either, I pay money not to waste those."

The cat shifter was about to speak when the cigarette was taken from him. Pouting a bit he was about to snap a little... but the stick was back in his lips. Getting another drag he smiled.

"Soo.. you want me to be who exactly? Your secretary? Your little spy? Or what? I do understand that you have social problems but.. what can I do really? Though.. I can follow you and pull on your shirt or something when you would sound bad? That much I can do.. Or we can go out in some places and I would see how you are behaving and would tell you when you sound too harsh.. Is it that kind of thing you want me to do?", he asked curiously, smoking. "I'm good with stealing and breaking into computers... sneaking in.. but I have no idea about finances. I'm also good in socializing.. Sooo.. the things I said are the only ideas I have how I could help you for receiving food and a nice, soft bed.."

That said he waited for Youta's reaction. Before the other male was quite scary.. but now he got his full attention. It was simply too interesting to leave it like that. Though... what was that part of not having good manners? That is so not true.. Yet Hiroshi left it like that for now since he wanted to hear the answer to his questions.

Youta felt a twitch in his eye, obviously wanting another cigarette. Since he had only gotten a small taste of one, he needed to satisfy it with having the full stick of nicotine. He pulled out a cigarette, lighting it, watching it begin to burn. "I don't want anything in return like that. I don't care about changing the way I socialize, I just want to put myself in a better light. You just get to sit back and look pretty. That's your entire job. You basically are getting everything for free without any sort of payment," he murmured, putting the cigarette between his lips. He inhaled the toxin, loving the bitter taste it gave. No matter how bad it smelled of how bitter it tasted, he loved these things. It didn't rid of his stress or anxiety, he just liked to play around with death. Knowing these kinds of things couldn't kill him, making him want to dare it even more.he loved the thrill and excitement, but he still just enjoyed it for wasting time. That's probably why he got addicted so quickly.

"Though some days I might actually send you out for groceries or cigarettes, I don't always a have the time to do it myself," he hummed. Pulling the stick out once more, he let it burn, the pungent smell filling the air. He wasn't used to having to cigarettes out at once, scrunching his nose at how strong the smell became when two were together. "I mean it when I say I don't want you to do anything for, besides learn some proper behaviors and manners."

"All fine but simply making me sit there and looking al pretty wouldn't give you anything else than looking even worse. People already not liking the way you act would see me as some kind of a slave or pet and would think of all the other things that you could do. Their brains as well as tongues would work overtime. Though... if you simply want me to sit there and look pretty I wouldn't mind. Just give me some books and mangas.. food and all that and I don't really mind. Especially since your couch is damn comfortable~", he said smirking and then realizing he was naked.

Blushing really hard he reached for his clothes and started to put them on. Grumbling something under his breath Hisroshi soon was fully clothed.

"If you want me to stay here you sure need to buy me some clothes. And things like that, of every day use", he said, not looking at the other male as he put on his pants.

They made his ass look simply delicious.

Youta rolled his eyes, getting up, and putting the cigarette out in the ashtray by his bed. "You're quite demanding I must say. You sure know how to take advantage of your situation," he mumbled. He was tired, he had work tomorrow, he needed to make sure the other decided not to run away. He wouldn't let that happen, absolutely not. He was going to keep the boy around for awhile, not to use him, but to do something good. But it was hard to do good when the other be was being so irritating. How did he have this much energy to continue to fight back with such spiteful words. "If that's rhe case then oh well, it's not like I put a dollar on you, that would be their own ridiculous assumptions." A collar sounded nice, he could use that to keep track of the boy. They have tracking devices, he'd just have to find a way to use a collar without it being noticed. Though he wouldn't ever say he was thinking of doing such things to the boy.

"Why don't you go to sleep now? You must've had a long day, we can talk more tomorrow," he spoke, his voice commanding. He was quite tired of the idle chitchat they had going on. He still had work he needed to finish, he needed to have some kind of sleep, and he needed to get everything done. Like humans, vampires needed just as much sleep. Eternal life still needed it's break to sleep as well.

The comment about taking advantage of the situation made Hiroshi grin and then he shook his head when he heard of going to sleep.

"No way in hell. First we would need to see what you have in your fridge. I'm sure you must eat something other than blood, right? Or just have some food in a case someone would come?", he asked, heading to the kitchen and opening it. "Hmmm.. Beer... more beer.. A salad!.... ready to start speaking. Seriously.. your fridge is... amusing. Milk~ And good to drink."

Taking out some things out he soon emptied Youta's fridge from everything that expired or the like. Finding some cereals he soon was sitting on one of the chairs before a big bowl of milk, adding some now and then. Soft purring could be heard, coming from Hiroshi.

After he was done eating he found himself a towel.

"I need some night clothes", he said, looking at the vampire with his red eyes as his ears twitched some. "And then I would put those into the washing machine. I saw it is one of those with AI programs so it would dry and iron it for me, right?? They are so pricey that I only read about them so far~! Is your shower also one of those with massaging hands and all?"

It was clear Hiroshi was quite excited.

Youta followed him to the kitchen, sighing when he opened. "Gifts, they were gifts. I can't exactly decline them, I've never even tried to eat any of it," he spoke in a stern tone. He truly didn't, he needed blood and that was that. Nothing else was going to satisfy his need for it, it was the only thing that vampires could eat to satisfy their hunger. He couldn't change that and never would, but everyone assumed he'd eat these kinds of things, just to taste them. That was not that case. He may have his taste buds, but that didn't mean he actually cared to try human foods. "I'll buy more stuff later. That's a first, I've never once stepped into a store to buy human foods. I usually just buy the blood bags. This is new and interesting."

"You'll be wearing my clothes until I buy you some. Stop demanding or I'll make you go naked. No stores are open at this time of night, not everyone are vampires," he snapped. This kid was far beyond demanding, how rude. Youta was being nice just bringing the boy in, he didn't need to immediately supply everything. No manners at all. "No, I have the normal shower. Though I do have the AI for the washer and dryer. I usually don't use the the new advanced tech I designed, I'm old school with my living environment, but that was useful for my days I run late. I personally don't like many of the tech I've designed, but I do that one." He grabbed Hiroshi's wrist, pulling him towards the bathroom. "Quickly strip so I can wash your clothes."

Hiroshi meowed when his hand was grabbed. The vampire really was super strong and it hurt to be held like that. His ears lowered and he started to rub his wrist as soon as he was let go of. Seeing the other look rather angry he simply decided to do what he wanted him to. Taking off his clothes he stepped into the shower, pulled the curtain and then threw his boxers outside. Whatever. And he wasn't rude, damn it! It is called making conversation, you immortal asshole! Huffing under the shower now and then he washed his body, shampooed his hair. The tail and ears he left for the time he would buy a cat shampoo. They tended to get itchy when he tried to wash them with liquids meant for humans.

Soon he was done and started to dry his body off. Not seeing any clothes anywhere he wrapped the towel around his hips and stepped outside. Not saying anything he just went to the bedroom. Was this old man always so touchy? Shrugging he saw some book laid on the nightstand so he reached for it and taking the towel off he slipped under the covers. That done he started to read.

Soon he fell asleep with a cheek on the book. He was able to read about thirty pages before he drifted off to sleep. After all he was still tired after using too much fire magic.

Youta grabbed the clothes, leaving the boy to his own in the bathroom. He went over to the AI, giving it the clothes to wash and dry. Walking off to the living room after the clothes began to be taken care of, he grabbed his briefcase, setting it on the couch. He pulled out some papers, organizing them in piles. He was upset he wasn't going to get a full night's rest, his body's still needing to sleep like humans. He was just an immortal human who drank blood, they still needed sleep. Something he rarely got and something he wasn't going to get for awhile with the other around. Not that he couldn't remain energized by drinking more blood, he just preferred not to, hating that he's had to go overboard on his feeding.

The soft stepping sounds could be heard, but he didn't want to go check on the boy, he was cooling down from his sudden snapping. He was someone you could easily set off with the wrong words, not that he couldn't keep himself in check, he just didn't see a need to do so. He started writing down ideas that came to mind for new designs of house helping machines and new types of phones. He rubbed his eyes from being so tired, yawning. He could stay up, it was normal for him. He had work to do, no sleep was allowed.

After some time he moved the book so it was laying on the floor. Sighing through the sleep he only turned, unfazed by the loud thud it made when hitting the hard surface.

The morning came quickly, still finding the neko shifter in the bed. He was now rolled laying with his bare, nice rear sticking out from the covers while his head was almost under the pillow. It was normal for Hiroshi to change to change his position many times through the night. Normally he was sleeping in clothes since he liked to be warm but Youta's apartment was so nice and the bed so comfortable that he didn't wake up.

Youta got rarely any sleep that night, completely entranced in his work. By the crack of dawn he headed into his room, seeing the boy was not dressed. Right, he forgot to supply the clothes. He went into his door, finding a loose t-shirt and some pants, he knew he needed to include a belt, knowing the boy had a smaller frame. He neatly folded them on the edge of the bed for when the other decided to wake from his slumber. He grabbed a clean uniform, stripping down, putting the new clothes on. He rarely was found in such casual clothes, usually wearing his uniforms twenty-four seven. He didn't do much besides eat, sleep, and work. That was his life day in and day out, with Hiroshi there he'd have something to spice it up.

After about a hour or two Horoshi started to wake up. Stretching in the bed he yawned, soft purr escaping his chest as he felt all the softness around him. It felt so, so good~ Opening his eyes he soon saw the clothes. Putting them on he was glad there was a belt since Youta was so much bigger than him. Rubbing his neck he stepped into the kitchen, making for himself cereals with milk once again. He didn't really mind since there were times he couldn't afford even that much. Wondering where the other male was he soon decided to head to the living room and watch some TV.

Hiroshi was really glad he was caught since it let him sleep in such a nice bed as well as have some other things. The shifter was a person that took joy from little things. Especially when they were given to him for free~

Youta had to leave for work, that was a given. But he gave an assignment to many of his workers, he wanted a special made collar with a tracking device. He was going to get his way about this thing. He was there most of the day, getting irritated by the many made mistakes of some of the new people. His company wasn't able to fall behind or they would go out of business. He needed quick working people, the older ones he had, had retired, forcing him to bring in newer ones. He hated doing so, they were slow and confused. His company would falter over the small mistakes. None were to be made, and he made that very clear. Once he returned it was quite late, but he was surprised to see the other still there, sleeping on the couch with the television running. Waste of electricity. He walked over, running his fingers through the younger male's hair.

Hiroshi had a nice day. Eating whatever was edible in the fridge, watching tv, sleeping and going through the internet. He could try to break into Youta's laptop.. and so he did but just reading some informations here and there, without any reason behind it. He was just curious so he went through it. Soon he focused on something else, reading and watching some movies.

As the time passed he wondered if he should get out from here but just for today he decided to stay and lazy around. It wasn't everyday he was being given such a nice place to stay at.

His eyes opened when he was touched and he hissed and scratched right away. Changing into his kitty form he jumped off of the couch and hid behind it. Because of the life he was used it was a golden rule - if you don't know what's going on then scratch and run. And so Hiroshi did.

"It's just me Hiroshi, I quite remember you loving that touch yesterday," he mumbled. He looked behind the couch, locking eye contact with the boy. He licked his wound, seeing as it was already healed, minor blood droplets running on his hand. He raised an eyebrow before sitting on the couch. "If you want food then you need to run to the store with me, I don't know what you want. That's for you to choose, I don't even know what tastes good to be honest, I never tried anything like that." He pulled out his cigarette box, finding it only had one left. He needed to go soon, he hated when he ran out of his smokes. It made him a lot more of an asshole than he already was. He pulled it out, throwing the empty container on the coffee table in front of him, pulling out his lighter, quickly lighting it. He put the stick between his lips, inhaling the smoke, letting it seep out through his lips. The taste was bitter yet he loved it so much. At least he wouldn't die from a trivial thing such as lung cancer, vampires don't have to worry about that kind of thing.