On the Flip Side (taviss & Raychu) [R18]

Raychu

Naoki chuckled lightly when the other brought up being drunk. "That happens to be the case, yes. It should be leaving your system soon enough," he spoke gently. Feeling the other intertwine their fingers made him smile, it felt nice. Though he wouldn't admit to the reasons why. He watched the other fall back asleep, feeling bad for the boy having been put through so much at once. He could actually try to work with Frederick but that sounded crazier than just simple becoming friends with him. Something he could try was making friends, though he figured it was impossible. Frederick made it quite clear how much he detested the older man with all his "I hate you"s being said. Not that he could blame the other, this was the man helping Henry completely get rid of him. No one would easily believe the simple words of caring.

While the other slept, Naoki slipped out to make a few calls and grab a soda. He now knew no more alcohol in his apartment if he ever brought over Frederick again. Though he enjoyed the taste, he wasn't the biggest fan of it. He liked it more for the taste, not as an escape from reality. Returning back in, he saw Henru was awake, making him smile. "Good morning, or perhaps good evening. Sleep well?" He hummed. He was glad to see the other's color had returned to his face, seeing that the alcohol had drained from his system finally.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raychu

• taviss

Henry saw his Doctor entering the bedroom and smiled a little at the ``no need to answer`` question. Now knowing that Dr. Jinta was really here, made him realise that he was probably at his place. Why was he at his Doctor’s home? He knew that it had something to do with being drunk and Frederick. He must have switched on his way to his appointment and Fred had decided to go drink. It was not the first time Henry had woke up drunk or with hangover symptoms. He put everything in order in his head, going to the appointment, switching, Fred drinking, Dr. Jinta.... Dr. Jinta, wow! Did he come to look for him? Did he found Him and bring Him home? Henry looked at the other man’s eyes and said:

-“We are in your apartment, yes? Did you come looking for me?” Henry’s trust in the man was already high but now it had reached another level. He knew now that he could put his life in his hands without any fear. Henry’s cheeks became red.

-“I hope I didn’t... Frederick didn’t cause too much problems to you. Did I ... Did Fred broke anything?... I’m sorry if I ...if he did.” Henry paused and placed his hair in embarrassment. He added: “Thank you for coming to look for me” He smiled looking at Naoki. He reached for the water glass that had been put on the bedside table and drank it all. He was so thirsty.

Naoki nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed. "We are, sorry it's kind of small. Doesn't even compare to your grandparents place," he teased. He was glad to see the boy was up and about, not having to worry about if he was going to wake up at today anymore. "I did, or well, you and Frederick." He really didn't want to remember what happened before the boy got there, especially not after he already disinfected his sink. He couldn't help but think about him, making him shudder. Maybe he'd need to do it two or three more times before he was actually okay with using it once more. Either that or he's buying bottled water for the rest of his life. It didn't seem like a big problem to other people, but anyone throwing up in his sink is going to make him not want to use it, ever again.

He patted the boy's head, running his fingers through the soft hair. "It's fine, neither of you broke anything. I guess now I just have no tolerance for drinking around me," he laughed. He really did appreciate Henry trying to not take as much responsibility, but he knew it was as hard thing to give up. He was probably wired to think it was his fault, nothing could change that. You could work on it for years and it might change some or it might never change. The main problem was Henry recognized Frederick being his brain which meant he was still acting out with his body, that was not the problem. He couldn't even remember what he did, but he'd still take fault. The best he could do was working on getting rid of Fred and the feeling of guilt. "Ah, no problem. I'm glad I even found you, I was worried Frederick and you went to another town. That was not the case luckily."

Henry’s cheeks became more blushed than they were already. The feeling of Dr. Jinta’s fingers in his hair was making his heart beat really fast. He was so close to him. The time seamed to have slowed, Henry fixing the handsome man’s face, he loved every millisecond of the feeling of the panting. He was sure that his heart was beating so hard that the other could hear it. He put the empty glass back on the side table, not moving his gaze from his Doctor’s face, and trying not to move to much in fear that he’d stop. After the other had finish his phrase “That was not the case luckily”, Henry stoped to think. In those kinds of moments, the heart beat so fast, the mind becomes blank and the instinct takes the lead and act.

So Henry acted on instinct, without thinking about the risks and possible consequences and hugged him. His hug was very tight but gentle in the same time. He had put his arms around Naoki’s chest and put his face over the other’s right shoulder. He stayed there not moving, his heart beating intensely, a minute or two. He wanted to stay like this forever. He was loosening his embrace and moving back when his eyes stoped on his Doctor‘s neck. He could not stoped himself, he started to kiss lightly the skin of the neck. His hands were now gripping on the other’s back shirt. His kisses became more passionate, using his tongue almost each time, brushing his lips on the skin between each kiss, moving up and down, from his ear to his collar bone. The other's skin was feeling so nice on his lips. The smell, the soft sensations, his own hot and heavy breathing, everything was absolutely overwhelming. But Henry stoped abruptly, realising what he was doing. He backed off really fast, his face red, and stepped back away.

-“I’m so sorry Doctor.” He said really embarrassed, putting his hands over his face. He stood up and was about to go out almost running.

Naoki noted how red the boy's face had gotten, yet he wasn't sure what it as due to. He froze when he was hugged, unsure of what to do. After a minute he snaked his hands around the boy's back, hugging him back. Deciding it wasn't that big of a deal if it was a hug. But it was though, his heart was racing like when he was in high school, he felt like a kid again with how hard his heart was beating, never knowing it would beat so rapidly for the other. His arms pulled away as the other moved, but he wasn't expecting the next thing to come. He gave a small, breathy moan as the other began to work at his neck, the sensation overwhelming for him. He didn't know what to do, this was his patient, he was younger. Yet he refused to push Henry off, wanting to feel more.

Disappointment. He was disappointed Henry had stopped, ready to leave. Naoki was this boy's therapist, he should not be feeling disappointment over losing the sensual contact given by the other. But he did, and he couldn't make the feeling go away. He stood up, grabbing the boy's wrist. "Ah... uh," he murmured. He didn't let go, yet he wasn't sure what to say first. So many things were running though his head, worried if he tried to speak he'd say them all at once, jumbling the thoughts up. He cleared his throat, pulling Henry towards him. He made the ginger face him, setting him hands on the other's shoulders. "First question, what was that? I don't mean what it actually was, I mean why? Why did you do that? No, wait yes? Why the hell am I so confused about this?" He laughed, locking eye contact with the boy. His cheeks started to heat, but he refused to look away.

Henry stoped his movement, his wrist being griped by the handsome man. He froze, maybe the other wanted explanations, if it was the case it would be difficult to explain. Henry knew why he had acted like that, but to say it out loud. Henry let himself be turned, he was so froze that he couldn’t escape now. He was again very close to his Doctor. His shoulder burned under the brunette’s hands. He was even unable to look away. He had to reply something. Lie, just lie. It’d be better for both of us. He won’t want me as a patient if I say the truth. Look, I just made him confused. Henry stayed silent, unable to reply fixing Naoki’s deep green eyes. After a moment he opened his lips to speak, but only a weak voice, whispering, came out.

-“I... I... can’t. I can’t say why.” Henry was finally able to move, he put his hands over the other’s in order to push them away but in the movement his fingers slid inside the other’s hands and they finished intertwining. Still looking in his eyes, the ginger’s body moved by himself and closed the gap between them, almost touching. His heart was again beating so fast that he became a bit out of breath. Everything in his head was rushing and jostling. He couldn’t think anymore. He was so closed. Henry quickly moved his face forward closing his eyes. He kissed Naoki, gently, warmly. He did not try to assault the other’s lips, he simply kissed him softly. He could not talk but that was clear enough. He concentrated on enjoying every second of his kiss before being push away or be refused. He knew it was only for a brief moment, but he let himself thought about it like a mutual kiss. Yes, only for a moment, he let himself fantasise, knowing it wouldn’t be possible.

Naoki raised a brow, confused why the boy wouldn't say. The doctor didn't want to let the other boy confused him like this. It was scrambling his brain, tearing his heart apart. He wanted to believe that if that was a game, a joke, then this was not his Henry, but Frederick. The question is how the boy would've found out, he never hinted once at having an affection towards both of them. But this was not Frederick, this was his Henry. The boy he was working with through and through, trying to help him. His. Something he liked the sound of, but he couldn't have. Henry couldn't be his, it was wrong. This wasn't a joke though, it didn't seem like one either. He wanted to believe this was true, what they boy did was a hint at like the older man, yet he was scared to think about it. He was not worthy of Henry.

Feeling the soft lips gently touch his, he stiffened. This was real, not fake. He knew Henry, he knew the ginger would never joke around about his feelings, especially not romantic ones. This was wrong, but it was also so incredibly right. At this moment he needed to make a choice, feelings or work. Why not have both? He could have Henry but still encourage him and work with him, he could just see the boy more often than not. No, it would have to be one or the other. He didn't want to brush off his feelings, but he didn't want to lose the opportunity to help the boy either. It was so hard to choose. While he was arguing with himself on what to do, his natural reaction was to kiss the boy back. His eyes fluttered closed, tightening the grips on the other's hands, and leaning into the gentle kiss. This was wrong, it was right. There were no in-betweens.

Henry was confused, why was he not pushed back? Maybe his Doctor was simply to kind or concern about his patient’s mental stability to roughly reject him. Henry was sure it was simply out of psychiatric concern that he was not simply pushed away. He was about to stop and back off when he felt the other man tightening the grips of his hands in his. He felt Naoki’s lips pushing on his. Henry was surprise by it. He had not expected to be kissed back. Henry didn’t care for what reason his Doctor was not rejecting him and even replying to him. He didn’t want to know, affrayed of the real reason, he was sure it was simply to comfort him, for now he would simply enjoy it as most as he could. He would think later.

Henry’s kiss became more passionate, moving his head slowly, gently kissing the other’s lips between his own, changing from the upper to the bottom. His left hand let go its grip to slide up slowly on the brunette's arm to his shoulder and than beside his neck. The younger gently cupped the head and neck boundary, moved his body as closed as he could be and opened his mouth wider to kiss the older one deeper. The ginger was shivering, it was unreal to him, to be able to touch his secret crush like that. He kept on kissing deeply a long moment. Henry was completely squeezed in his pants, his erection showing through them. His body was asking for more. Unconsciously, he pressed his boner more strongly on Dr. Jinta. Henry’s hand, that was still in the other’s, loosened and glided under his Doctor’s shirt. He slid his hand on the skin, up and down over the handsome man’s chest, stopping and nipping a bit his nipples. It was so good, to feel the other skin, to kiss, to feel his tongue on his, to hear his breathing, he was sure, that soon, Dr. Jinta would simply push him back and to tell him that he was going too far.

The fate was chosen, the path had been taken. Naoki couldn't go back now. He couldn't push the other off anymore, instead he welcomed these things the other did. How was he going to change this? He wasn't. He already set that course he's going down, now there's no turning back. Ever. He was stuck down this road for the rest of his life, or at least until Henry left his. This wasn't one of the bat ideas he's had with someone, but it wasn't the worst either. This was something he shouldn't be doing, which made him only want to do it more. He was becoming intoxicated by Henry's touch, the feeling was too much for him to take. How long could a thing like this go on?

The kiss was amazing. When Henry had opened his mouth, Naoki wanted a taste, wasting no time doing so either. Feeling the erection against him made him feel crazy, he wanted to do so many things that he shouldn't even be thinking about. He moaned into the kiss when his nipples were being shown attention. His hands move down to cups the boy's bottom, pulling him in to completely close the gap between everyone. He could feel the hard on from the younger boy more prominent now, causing him to slowly move his hips in a teasing way. He felt like he was losing control, he just wants Henry, that's all he knew. He wanted Henry, something he shrouding want but he does. It's so dangerous.

Henry was waiting to be stoped but it never happened, his Doctor was even encouraging him by moaning at his touches. Henry moaned too when he felt the two warm hands of the handsome man sliding on his back, grabbing his ass and being pulled even more on the other’s body. He knew in that instant, Dr. Jinta wouldn’t stop him, he was enjoying it. The reasons why he was accepting it was not clear for the ginger, but he had decided to think later about that. When he felt the other’s hips movements, the young one let go the kiss and moaned in a sigh, loudly “Mwahhh...” The feeling of his cock being rubbed against the other’s was overwhelming. He put his face against Naoki’s neck and started to kiss passionately, licking and bitting. In the same time he slid his right hand in the other’s pants and started to touch and tease his shaft, while his other hand continued to indulge his chest and nipples.

Henry’s mind was completely clouded in lust. He wanted more, he wanted to feel his skin more on him. So simultaneously, he stroked his Doctor’s erection and started to take off his shirt but it wasn’t fast enough, so he concentrated on simply taking off every piece of clothes the other man had on him and in the same time taking off his own too. After they were both completely naked, Henry pushed with his body, Dr. Jinta on the bed, embracing him and kissing him deeply.

He pushed him so he’d lay on his back, the ginger over, on top. He let go his kiss, started to kiss passionately again his neck, licking and bitting now and then, while his right hand moved up and down slowly on his shaft. The young one kissed, moving down, taking his time to pleasure every part of the other’s skin. He took even more time on his nipples. Licking and bitting each one, many, many times. He continued going down, slowly, while stroking now more vigorously Naoki’s cock. He wanted to taste him more. When his kisses reached on his Doctor’s boner level, he put his two hands on each of the handsome’s legs, kissed his thighs and around his penis region. He placed one hand around and started by slowly placed kiss on the tip. His kisses turned in light licking and then in vigorous licks. Henry moaned, he loved this taste so much. He opened his mouth and started to gently suck him, his eyes looking up at Naoki’s face.

Naoki shuddered when the hand entered his pants, touching and teasing his hardened cock. He hadn't touched himself in awhile, he hadn't slept with anyone if forever, the foreigns hands making him want to cum just by being touched a little. When the ginger decided it was time for them to strip, he didn't fight back, he even helped the younger boy in getting his clothes off. Which meant he really was going down the path of no return, guess he just needed to make the most of what was happening. He could deal with the problems and outcomes of doing this later, right now, all he was focused on was the pleasure he was about to feel. This surely was going to bite him in the ass hard. He knew he was going to have karma hit him ten fold. He just needed to be prepared for what was going to happen. Which would be a little difficult but he could manage, no matter what hit him, he wasn't going to let it take him down.

All control was practically being given to Henry as he took initiative to even start all of this, which surprised the doctor immensely. He didn't think Henry had what it took to even start this, but Naoki was continuing it even when he shouldn't have been doing so since it was wrong for both of them. He moaned when the other started to lick and nip at his nipples, sending tingles down into his dick. The attention that was being given to it only made it that much more pleasurable. But this wasn't enough to satisfy him, he needed more than just the simple touch and tease. That never got him off the way he wanted, though Henry was doing a great job just getting him aroused. He would love to know where the boy learned half of this stuff from, not thinking he would know anything like this. Feeling the kiss on the tip made him look down. He once again, moaned from the rough licks, wanting to release already. When Henry finally took him in his mouth, his cheeks burned. The seen was so erotic, so lewd. It was causing Naoki's heart to pound faster, the sight was amazing. "F-Fuck~... Haaah," he purred. No going back, no way he would let himself do so either.

The reaction of his Doctor made Henry even more horny. He was maybe not the type to go sleep with everybody but he had been in a relationship long enough to have learned many things. He was old school in relation, don’t sleep with someone if you don’t love him but if you love someone, don’t be ashamed to sleep with him. Henry continued sucking the other’s, passing his tongue on the tips with a good pressure. He passed from rough to slow and gentle touch many time, changing from sucking to licking, moving or not his hand. Contrast making everything more pleasurable. He was enjoying it lustily, moaning softly sometime. He knew what he was doing and loved doing it. The salty taste of precum making him shivered of pleasure.

In a moment of using only his hand to stroke his Doctor’s dick, Henry licked two of his fingers of his unused hand, putting as much saliva he could. He didn’t know if Dr. Jinta had already done this and if he had some lub somewhere. He didn’t want to speak at all, scared of waking up his Doctor’s reason and make him stoped everything. He put his index on the brunette anus simply rubbing it before entering. The moment he slid gently his finger in, he took again the other’s cock in his mouth to suck him much more harder, passing his tongue firmly on the tip. He was now more aggressive on his way to suck, urging the other to come. While his mouth was working at his best, his finger, trying to be as discrete as he could, were stretching gently the opening. He continued indulging his Doctor’s cock and opening, wanting him to cum in his mouth.

Naoki's mind was full of ectasy, letting himself go. Each lick on the tip sent a shiver down his spine, hearing the erotic noises of the sucking filling the air only made him want more. His body was growing greedy, wanting more pleasure from the touches. His breathy moans filled the quiet room, echoing in his ears. He ran a shaky hand through the boy's hair, sighing loudly when he felt the finger enter him. His body didn't tense like the first time he had this done, instead he naturally loosened, allowing for entrance. It felt odd having a foreign finger enter him after such a long time of not being touched. He tensed though when he felt the mouth engulf his length again. Pleasure was running through him, loving what Henry was doing. The brunette's body tensed, spasmint slightly as he reached his orgasm. "Haah... Aaah!" He tried to calm his rapid breathing right after, but found it extremely impossible.

He shivered slightly, his body calming after how intense his orgasm was. Feeling the finger remove itself and the the mouth be taken off, he sighed in relief. He stared down at the other, curious to see what he was going to do. Henry was driving him crazy, this was wrong, but they both were doing it anyway. They bother were into it, really into it. The doctor didn't think he'd be so willing to do this, he was though. He was loving everything Henry did, really loving it. This wasn't the best thing he could be doing with the boy, but it's not the worst. There is worse things, right?

Henry moaned when he felt Naoki tensed up. He knew that mean he had done a good job and was about to taste his Doctor for the first time. After the handsome had orgasmed, Henry released his grip and remove his fingers. He lifted on his knees to look in the deep green eyes of the man laying breathless on the bed and in a very teasing manner, swallowed everything he had in his mouth and smiled. The ginger stayed there, looking at his Doctor, letting him had a break, while he started to touch himself slowly. He was impatient to enter Dr. Jinta but he knew that if he didn’t let the other have his after orgasm break it would kill the other possibility to have another one. So, to patient, Henry stayed there on his knees, looking right in Naoki’s green eyes, touching himself two or three minutes.

After the other had cooled down, the young one slid his body over him. He smiled keeping the eyes contact and leaned to kiss deeply. He was ravishing the other’s mouth passionately. Henry was completely lost in lust. He was moving his hips on the other’s cock. He couldn’t wait anymore, he pushed with his hands on the other’s thighs so he’d lift his ass, spread his precum allover his shaft to lubricate and placed it on Naoki’s anus. The ginger entered carefully, realising it was easy, so he pushed to enter him quickly. He leaned, letting his body rest on Naoki and licked his jaw line before kissing deeply again. Henry started to move, already a bit roughly. He moaned, his breath very heavy. He was completely lost in pleasure, is mind in lust, unable to think. His movements becoming more and more rough. It was so good. “Mhm...mhaaww~” His breath was more than just heavy, it was becoming very rapid. He had the feeling his heart was going to get out of his chest, exploding. His moans were very loud, he stoped kissing and bitten the bottom lips of his Doctor while reaching for his cock to stroke him. Henry regained a part of his sense and focus his rough movements on constantly pushed against Naoki’s prostate. Henry was trying to give his Dr. Jinta another orgasm. He continued pushing in hard while stroking the other’s cock and bitting his neck and collarbone. The young one reached his limit, let out a very loud moan, all his body tensing up and he released all his pleasure in the insides of his amazing Naoki.

Naoki had to take a breather, this was too much for him. But right as that he just calmed himself down after the intense orgasm, Henry was right back at it. Not that he was going to complain, but he didn't have as much stamina as the younger people anymore. He kissed the ginger back, becoming greedy with a simple kiss. Feeling his body react so desperately for for more. When the other pulled away from the kiss, he felt disappointed, he didn't want it to stop. However, he soon realized what was about to happen. He sighed in pleasure feeling the other enter him so quickly. The movements sending him into overdrive, the ectasy rushing to his head everytime his prostate was grazed against. His cock being stroked roughly, he was so close, so very close. The movements stopped, he was highly disappointed. The other had lost himself to try pleasure, oh well. "D-Damn... that felt n-nice~," he murmured. He still enjoyed it, even if he didn't reach another orgasm, that could easily be fixed. He could just go beat it in the bathroom when he washed himself, or he could do it now. Either way, he needed to relieve himself, his body was craving it.

(Sorry it was so short!! I had little inspiration, I'll write more next reply! I swear!)

Henry felt on his Doctor, lying over him, trying to get his breath back. When he heard Naoki’s murmur, he realised he had his orgasm alone. This was not a surprise, be able to have simultaneous climaxes was something very difficult to achieve with a new partner. The ginger whispered in the other’s ear:

“Let me catch my breath, two minutes, please...” He slid his body a bit to place himself on Naoki’s side, embracing his chest with his arms and his face placed in the brunette’s neck. He took his two minutes to enjoy his post-orgasm sensations, calming his breath. Henry licked Dr. Jinta’s neck, he wanted him again, his young body reacting again over simply being at the handsome’s side. His hand slid gently, teasing the Doctor’s nipples. He kissed and licked passionately his neck, Henry’s cock already hardened. He moved his body, licked Naoki’s lips and kissed deeply, passionately. His hand slid up to grab gently his dark hairs while he continued ravishing the brunette’s mouth.

Naoki kiss backed for a bit before pushing the other male down flat, climbing over him, he position himself over the hardened cock, lowering himself slowly. He held his breath as he lowered himself, taking everything in. He looked down at the boy, not taking his eyes off of him as he began to rock his hips in a grinding motion. He grazed aha isn't the prostate multiple times, moaning at the feel of the pleasure being shot brought him. His breaths became quick as he moved himself faster, starting to bounce up and down instead of just rocking his hips. He made sure he put his hands on the boy's hips, making him unable to move at all. The doctor would pleasure himself and the boy, he'd do all the work this time. He'd make sure to make them both climax his time, wanting to be the one to pleasure Henry instead of having him do all the work. Now he was able to do it for himself instead of just letting the other take over all the control. He wanted it back, this is how he was going to get it. Now he was able to finish himself off as well. "Haah... Henry~," he moaned.

Henry sighed in surprise when Naoki pushed him on his back. He was fixing his Doctor climbing on him, a wide smile on his face. It was such a nice reply from Dr. Jinta to Henry, he wanted this too. It was now very clear he was not just letting the young eased his feeling, it was mutual! Whoa! His Doctor wanted him too, on this thought Henry’s mind filled with questions. How was it even possible that his Doctor could feeelltll~ “Mwahhh~ ..” The ginger moaned when he felt Naoki lowering himself over his cock. He was sure that the older man would want to take his turn and penetrated the young one’s ass. Henry was in fascination, to be ridden was a complete surprise. The handsome gazing and movement made Henry moaned. Every movement made him in an ecstasy state, sending intense pleasure in all his body. All the noises, all the breathing they both made, all the moans they were both producing made Henry’s mind in a complete cloud of pleasure. He didn’t know who he was anymore, and he didn’t care, all he wanted was Naoki’s love. The perfect man over him pining his hips down, moving faster up and down his shaft, every heavy breath was making Henry go crazy. His Doctor had taken control and the ginger was not even a little annoyed by it. It was extremely rare, in fact it has never happened to him. To loose control, not be bothered by it and even letting it go voluntarily was something Henry would have never imagined he could do.

The moment he heard his name moaned by Naoki, the young one became greedy, wanting more of his precious Doctor. He lifted his upper body to sit, embracing the other’s chest with one hand, the other grabbing hardly his dark hair, pulling his head to kiss deeply. The ginger was on the verge of climax and knew that this time they were at the same place. He let Dr. Jinta do all the work but Henry was still grabbing the dark hair and scratching the other’s back. He was moaning very loudly in their deep kiss. He was very closed, so he grabbed more hardly on Naoki’s hair, his fingers on the other’s back digging in his skin to let him know he was there without the need to spoke. “Mhwah..mhm...Doctor... plea...se.. moree~”

Naoki loved how rough the other was being with him, the pulling on his hair, the scratching on his back. The small things were only arousing him more. He kissed back, one hand moving from the boy's legs, snaking through his hair. He was gentle unlike the the boy, not caring how rough Henry decided to be. He enjoyed it, a lot. He only moved himself faster when he heard the loan begging for more. He was reaching his point of ecstasy, wanting to release. He was nearing that climax he was working so hard for, feeling the other was too. He shoved his face into the boy's neck, moaning loudly into it. He rocked his hips harder, snaking one hand to his front, rubbing it quickly. His body tensed as he came, spurting the white sticky liquid on the giner. Heavy breaths escaping him as he tried to calm down after his intense orgasm. He didn't stop moving his hips, wanting the other to reach his own climax.

• 2 weeks later...

When Henry felt Naoki’s cum spurting all over him, the other’s anus tensing and squeezing him even more, his own body tensed. He bit in the shoulder of the amazing man who was giving him such intense pleasure, also reaching his climax, his moaning muffled, his teeth digging in his Doctor’s skin. The ginger was out of breath after his long orgasm. He placed his face on his precious one’s chest, embracing him tightly, fearing to let go.

He stayed like this till both their breath calm down, his mind in a confused cloud of intense pleasure, emotions and fears. Henry didn’t want to let go his tight embrace. He feared that if they part from one another, everything would simply disappear. He wanted to stay in the illusion of being loved. He knew he was alone to have those kind of emotions and feeling. For now all he wanted was to forget who he was, to forget his problems, to forget his illness, to forget it was his Doctor, to forget it was impossible, to forget he was alone to love. For now he wanted to stay in that beautiful dream. Before the other could break the silence, Henry took a deep breath and spoke in a low voice, his face still leaning on the other’s chest, his embrace still tight;

-“Please, let me finish what I have to say before speaking... I think it was obvious just now, but I like you... well, it’s more than liking you... mhm, I’m confused really, it’s a weird and new feeling, well I think I love you...” Henry sighed and continued:

-“I don’t want to know why you let me do what I did or why you even ... well replied. I’m not a kid, I know that you can want to have sex with someone without having feeling for him. So, please don’t explain yourself.... I’ll accept any consequences later. If you want to transfer me to another Doctor, never want to see me again... I’ll accept anything, but please... Just let me be in that beautiful illusion of being love... just a little bit longer, please Naoki.”

Naoki was breathing in deeply, calming his quick breaths. Before he could speak out Henry had already started. The man listened closely, pursing his lips into a tight thin line. Henry loved him, that was no surprise with what he did, even if you can sleep with someone without romantic feelings. It was obvious the other had them, he didn't think he would act like that without them. Why he let him do it? He wanted to do it too. Why? Because he liked the boy as well. He would've responded but he continued to talk, telling him not to explain himself. That's not fair, he wanted to let the boy know his feelings as well. Instead he was being told to keep quiet and allow he other to live in some illusion. As a therapist for mental health he would not allow such a impossible thing. He wouldn't let the other do that, it was immoral of him.

"Henry, stop," his tone demanding. He climbed off of the other, sighing loudly. "I wouldn't have done this if I didn't like you either, I don't just sleep around, especially not with... my patients. I'm already beating myself up for it, considering the circumstances were quite different than I expected it to be." How was he supposed to explain this? It was so weird for the doctor to have slept with one of his patients, he couldn't go back now. He made his choice the moment he reciprocated the actions of Henry. "I guess... I take that back, it's a definite that I like you. It's not fully love yet, but I like you. So you can pull out of your illusion and come back into reality. Transferring... I won't do it. Nobody else would know how to work with you, this is just... it'll take time for me to get used to. Sorry."

“Henry, stop” He lift his head, letting his grip gone. Henry knew his demand was ridiculous, but he had tried anyway. While Naoki was getting off of him, he let his head go down, looking at his hands that were now on his knees, his face showing obvious sadness. He was not going to fight, he had been allowed to touch and have more than what he could have dreamed off. He would have simply hoped to be allowed a little longer. But the ginger was not going to complain, he was ready to listen to the consequences, to face the reali...ty? WHAT? Henry lifted his head, looking at Naoki in surprise, confused at the other’s words. He knew that his Doctor was clearly not the kind of person to sleep around with his patients, but liking him? No, he had probably badly heard. ...beating himself for it... Henry sadness came back on his face. Naoki was regretting what had happened. It was normal though. The ginger’s gaze went down on his hands again. He grabbed the nearest blanket on the bed to cover himself, putting it over his shoulder. It was not by shyness of being naked but to cover his feeling of stupidity.

He was about to apologise for whatever reason but Naoki spoke again. It took some time to the words to be assimilated by the young one, those words making no sense to him. Even when Dr. Jinta stoped to speak, the ginger was still confused. Liking him, not fully love yet, but like him. No, that was making no sense at all. Sure, Henry was hoping to be liked in a way, but to be told it was real, that it was more than physical or more than the way you like a pet and that it could become even more. He was so confused, his gaze passing from one hand to the other. The words were making a path slowly in his head, a fade smile growing on his lips. Henry lifted his head and looked in his Doctor's green eyes. He spoke softly, almost whispering:

-“I’m very confused.... You, really like me too? ... And you won’t transfer me, you’ll stay with me?”

Naoki ruffled Henry's hair when he spoke again, wanting to confirm the doctor's feelings. He wasn't sure if this was a mistake or not, he was willing to find out, try this entire thing out. Though he couldn't get that it was wrong out of his head, it lingered there, stab ugh at his morals every chance it got. "I like you, Henry. This isn't some lie I'm saying to appease you, I truly do. I'll stay with you as long as you want me to. Transferring you would be stupid, I could've stopped everything we did at any point," he said softly, stoking his cheek gently. This wasn't fake, he had to remind himself that it wasn't his imagination. He wasn't imagining these feelings, seeing the sadness on Henry's face made him want to immediately fix it all. He really care for the ginger, knowing it was probably hard on him. Hard to express these feelings to his doctor. Honest feelings.

"I know this will be tough for me to get used to, that's most likely because this certain thing has never once happened before. If a patient did like me... I didn't usually reciprocate their feelings. I am with you though, which I'm sure shouldn't be happening, but it is. As your doctor and psychologist I'm screaming at myself for doing this. As someone who cares for you, your friend, I'm loving what we are doing. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place," he said softly. He leaned in, kissing Henry gently. Anything to get his feelings across was worth him doing.

Felling Naoki’s finger ruffling his hair made Henry’s cheeks becoming hot. He was fixing the other in his eyes, sucking in every bit of tenderness they were showing. Listening to the Doctor’s words made the young one in some kind of trance state, absorbing the reality of them. He closed his eyes, pushing lightly his cheek more in the gentle stroking of Dr. Jinta’s hand. Naoki’s hand was somehow a bit cold, or was it simply Henry’s cheeks that were too hot. He didn’t care, he simply let the loving sensation filling him up. Right now he could feel the other’s caring about him. For now it was simple, but the ginger knew nothing would be simple. Nothing in their relation would be easy. They had an eight years age gaps, they were patient and Doctor, one was a complete mess in is head, the other trying to stay stable in his. Nothing between them would be simple, no, nothing. If the oldest could bring joy, stability, helping the youngest to recover from his mental illness, it was clear that the young one could not bring anything to the other, only problems. Naoki was already stable, happy, he already had a normal life. Henry could only bring problems to the other, not only because he was young and so made the other in a complicated situation but also by being his patient and so bring professional ethics problems. Not only these two things, but also by having a very unstable personality and Frederick being violent could bring an all bunch of other problems.

Nothing would be simple, but for now Henry wanted to pretend that all was normal and nothing was going to happen. Henry opened his eyes and listened to Naoki confirming in part his fears. He was about to let his head and eyes go down, when he saw the handsome moving forward to him and being kissed in a very warmly way. All his fears and apprehensions were crumpled in a ball and being tossed very far in a corner of his head. Every time this man touched him, every time he looked in his deep green eyes, all his problems, all his fears, were simply pushed very far, as they didn’t even exist. They would come back, but for now nothing mattered.

Henry half closed his eyes, wrapped his arms around Naoki’s neck, letting himself be engulfed in the kiss. He savoured every bit of tenderness he was feeling through it. Maybe nothing would be simple in this relation but nobody can’t really say that all relations are simple. Everything is fine now, everything will go well now, nothing will happen, now that I have him.

After a long moment, Henry gently separated his lips from the other’s. He smiled and said:

-“I know nothing will be simple and that I can only bring you more problems than anything. I’m stuck too between the selfish feeling of wanting you, because you make me happy and the knowledge of only bringing you problem and I don’t want to be a burden to you.” He smiled warmly again. “But, for now, can we just forget everything, forget all the problems this will bring later and enjoy, that for now, we are simply happy like this. It’s because it’s the first time in my life I feel ... mhm, feel so light inside. It’s the first time I don’t feel the need to place everything or to control everything. It’s the first time... that I feel simply.. Me.”

Naoki was stuck to choose between his job and a potential romance that could blossom into something amazing. He hated tough choices like this, he hated having to personally deal with his own life, he'd rather help people manage theirs. This was one of those patients he was supposed to help him manage so he didn't do anything too irrational. This was an irrational thing, a mistake that they both made. The doctor knew it was too hard to try and pretend nothing happened, attempt to continue sessions, it just didn't work so easily. He never had a selective memory, he couldn't push out and pull in certain memories, no matter how hard he tried. It was too impossible for him to do, it was rare for him to even see a patient with such a selective memory. Right now, he chose both. He's going to try to work through and together with both of them. It may be hard, almost impossible, he would try though. He just slept with Henry, obviously there was no turning back now.

Recalling words that had been spoken by Frederick, he was trying to tempt the older man into knowing about what Henry was masturbating to. No, not what, but who. Did this mean he was that who that Fred tried so hard to tease him with? Oh. Frederick. That might be a huge problem for him, especially with his unpredictable actions. His might send him off the edge. Oh what was the doctor going to do? This was a mistake, a huge one. Even if he tried to go back, Frederick still and to have something on him. He just slept with his patient. This wouldn't look good for him if he got caught, it wouldn't look for him at all. This was a dangerous game he was deciding to play. He rolled the dice, he's taking his chance, gambling in everything he had. That wasn't how he was supposed to live his life, but he's living in the edge now. Even if he didn't want to. Reciprocating Henry's feelings chose that path he was walking down now. It was too late to say never mind.

"You wouldn't ever be a burden to me Henry. If anything, I would be more of a burden to you. I just am worried, that this isn't going to go the way you want it to. I can't promise I'll fall in love with you, I can try, but I can't make myself love you. I hope you know that. Oh, sorry. I'm being a bit harsh," he mumbled. He rolled over, opening his nightstand drawer, pulling out a cigarette pack and a lighter. He hadn't done this for years, clean off it for a long time. Now because he was a bit stressed, he needed to go back, just for a little while. He stopped once, he could always stop for the second time. Pulling a stick out, he put it between his lips, lighting the tip of it. He coughs da bit having the unfamiliar, yet familiar taste fill his mouth. It was a deathly sweet taste, one he throughly enjoyed. No wonder he didn't stop, these tasted good. Not like the first ones he had that tasted like tar. He dropped the box and the lighter, pulling the death stick out to let the smoke between his lips fill the air. "Oh, does this bother you?" He asked nonchalantly, forgetting Henry was still there with him.