On the Flip Side (taviss & Raychu) [R18]

Raychu

Why was he thanking him? Well for Henry it was obvious, he came to see him even if it was odd, he didn’t panic after what Fred had done and he offered him to stay and help. Not every Doctor would have stayed after that kind of incident, many would have simply left and transferred him to someone else or worst, admitted him in a psychiatric institution. He looked back at Dr. Jinta and reply:

-“ Well, you stayed with me despite what happened. And... well... you are not scared of me...and you listened to my music. That’s why I’m grateful.” He turned his body on the bench to face him more and he put his hands on his knees. Henry listened to the other’s words carefully. He knew and understood his situation, but it was still very difficult to accept. Even if it was subconscious, his guilt over Fred actions was there anyway. Over the years, his guilt and hate over himself had only grow.

When Dr. Jinta mentioned his own past illness and struggle and that he had managed to win against it, Henry felt an immense sense of hope invaded him. All these years, his Doctor had only help him control on day to day the environment or only made him talked about it so he could release some anxiety. He had never mentioned one time, that someday he could recover completely from his mentals issue. To be able to go anywhere without been on his guard, be able to have a normal social life, be able to go out with his friends, to be able to love someone without the constant fear of His actions. The man beside him had done it, he could help him and with time and commitment, Henry would be able to have a more normal life. A huge wave of emotions submerged him, his eyes wetted. He turned his head to face the piano and put his hands over his face. His eyes let out tears but he was silent. Under his hands a smile formed.

-“ I’m sorry... it’s the first time that someone tells me that I am maybe able to be cure and have a more normal life.” The smile still on his face, he wiped off the tears with the back his hand and added; “I want to have that life. I want to have friends and go out with them. I want to be able to love without fear. I’m ready to do anything for this possibility. If you had succeeded, you can help me to do this.”

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raychu

• taviss

Naoki had a smile form on his face. Of course he'd stay, it was the right thing to do. Henry deserved that much, if he were to come back and suddenly Naoki left, the stress would send him into overboard. The doctor thought it was only fair to stay, even if he was spooked by Frederick. This was Henry, not Frederick. Henry. He wasn't scared of Henry, he wasn't scared of Frederick either, just nervous. Both of the boys made him nervous, but that's because he wasn't used to their presence. He still needs to adjust to the new world he had been thrown into. But he would get used to it, he wouldn't let his nervousness affect his job, he had to protect the boy in front of him. "Well your music is splendid, of course I would want to hear more," he laughed. "But don't worry, I won't ever leave because of a situation. I promise."

Naoki tensed when the younger boy began to cry. Did he say something wrong? The cheesy smile soon became a frown. Naoki didn't meant to make try boy cry, he was just trying to help him. Give him some encouragement and support. Nobody can beat their brain and its manipulation tactics without help from the sidelines. He knew that first hand. Perhaps he was going too fast with Henry? Pushing him too quick? He hadn't meant to if that was the case, he was just worried for the other. He never meant to cause any tears, or make the boy upset. Naoki felt his hand clench into a fist and unclench it, trying to keep calm. He could easily talk to the boy about his words.

Naoki relaxed when Henry spoke, feeling at ease once more, a grin returning to his worried face. "Is that so? Well I'm going to help you achieve that no matter what. I'm sure you're tired of just accepting Frederick, having to deal with it. I think it's time to just stop a accepting the situation and properly handle it. Giving up is the worst thing one can do, I'd hate to see you give up on that normal life you want," he spoke softly. To think he could make the boy this happy, he was sure they could do anything if Henry gave it his all. But everything was in Henry, he could help him, ease him along, but it was up to Henry to fix what his brain had done.

Henry was smiling widely, small tears of joy still falling slowly on his cheeks. He faced Dr. Jinta, while listened to his words. He had now a new Doctor, with news ideas and ways to help him. He didn’t believe in destiny, but he was sure that, in a way, Henry had alway needed someone like that man. Someone that had lived a similar situation and pasted over it. Someone that was now able to guide him through the long road to recovery.

-“I’m sure that, with your own past experience, you’ll be able to guide me through it.” He wiped off his tears, turned to face the piano and started to play again. This time he chose a very joyful song; Georgiana by Jean-Yves Thibaudet. It was expressing his joy through his fingers and passing it in the keys and notes. Henry was never very good at communicating his feeling and emotions in words but when he was playing piano, his emotions were manifesting into notes.

While he was playing, the front door opened and his grand mother came in. She was caring some grocery’s bags. She put them in the kitchen before going in the living room where the music came from. Her grand son was playing piano but someone was at his side. An Asian man, it took her two seconds to realise it was probably his new Doctor, Dr. Jinta. Why was he here, that, she didn’t knew but, it was probably for a good reason? She walked to the piano and let her grand son finish the song before spoken:

-“Dr. Jinta, is that right?” She held out her right hand at the man. “Him Henry’s grand mother, Marie McGregor, it’s a pleasure. Can we go speak in the kitchen Doctor?” She led the way to the kitchen. She asked basics questions and about why he was here. She was happy that this new Doctor had good reactions and felt his grand son was in good hands.

Henry stayed there, and started to play other songs. He was in a trance of joy and hope about his life. He played till Dr. Jinta came to say good bye. Everything is fine, everything will go well, nothing will happen, now.

--------------------

Two months later, Henry was still in his pattern, but his OCD was calming. He was now able to let things not be in perfect order. He had some switch but they had never been long, a couple of hours at most. Henry had now a complete trust in Dr. Jinta. They had now more than eight sessions of several hours each. Henry was heading to is class, his headphones on, classical music playing. Tomorrow is Tuesday, day of strawberries waffles, day of his nine appointments with Dr. Jinta. Everything is fine now, everything will go well now, nothing will happen, now that I have him.

Naoki was proud of the progress him and Henry had made within the two months of working together. They didn't run into many problems, Henry was always willing to try new things. They developed trust in one another, it wasn't as strange for them as it was in the beginning. Naoki was finally used to having Henry around, helping him find ways to get Frederick under control, perhaps even completely rid of him. But that was more work in the future, everything was about now. Henry was calming down, being more open, that's what matters. That's what was the most important. To fix one problem you must be willing to fix the problems within you. It was something he always stuck to, it's how he helped himself in the end with his anger issues. Which Henry didn't know much about, he only brought it up once, but that was a therapudical treatment. If your background could help with a patients treatment then you had permission to share. But he never saw a need to bring it up again after getting Henry to listen once. Henry was working hard, he was working so hard just to have a normal life. But what really defines normal? Is it being socially acceptable and bound to the words spoken by people? Naoki was surely living an unnormal life then.

Tuesday, seven o’clock, Henry was sitting at the centre kitchen island with his grand mother that had prepared him his strawberries waffles. Today was his ninth appointment with Dr. Jinta. He was very happy and excited to see him again. Henry had realised that in the last two months, not only his trust in the Doctor had grown but also another kind of feeling, something that he hadn’t felt for a long time for someone. He was falling for his Doctor, even if he didn’t know him much. In their sessions, it was alway about Henry. He wanted to know more about him. Today he’ll try to ask him, today he’ll ask about Dr. Jinta’s life.

After his piano playing ritual, he left the house a bit earlier than his habit. It was to be able to walk a little more time. He needed to think. He was falling for his Doctor but how was he going to deal with his feeling. Dr. Jinta was his psychiatrist, he was older than him, not that much, only eight years but still. He was also probably strait. He had never talked about his private life, so Henry didn’t know if he had a wife or kids. He could assume that he did not have kids, because he never saw any drawing or picture of children in the office, but he could have a wife or a girlfriend. Even if he didn’t have one, that didn’t change a thing about the fact that he had more chance to be strait than homo, 75% probability of being hetero. And if by luck he was gay that didn’t mean he was single. And even if he was gay and single, that didn’t change the fact that he stood no chance anyway. In the time he arrived at the clinic, Henry had decided that it was better to keep it secret and to keep a distance. But it was okay to be curious at the other's life.

Henry waited till Dr. Jinta asked him in his office at eleven o’clock. He was acting like any other time. He let the consultation go about one hour before taking an opportunity in a silent moment to ask gently and a bit shyly:

-“Well, heum... I’m curious since the time you were at my house. You talked about your past, about how you too had a similar problem. Well, I want to know more about it, please...” He looked at the man in front of him directly in his eyes, his amazing green eyes. “I’m sorry... maybe you don’t want to talk about it, or just don’t want to tell me... It’s just that sometime I feel naked because I’m the only one that his life and thoughts are known in here...mhm, sorry...” Henry was smiling shyly. He had been stupid to ask his Doctor about his life. He waited, sure that the other would say that it was not his concern.

Naoki was prepared for once. He had all his paperwork done and was reading for the boy to come. He usually was rushing around his office trying to finish up last minute documents for patients but he was bricking used to a stricter schedule he put himself on. It seemed to ease the boy when he wasn't panicking over trivial things such as documents being misplaced. He wanted He th to be relaxed, one of the ways was to organize himself. That was fair enough. It was nice to actually be able to see his desk instead of thrown around papers. Henry started changing him for the better with the schedule, though it wasn't good for the boy to be on a stricter one, they could work on that. It was okay for the time being until they made more of a breakthrough.

Naoki brought Henry in at exactly 11 o' clock, everything was going as smooth as usual. But then Henry suddenly put a bump in the road with his out of the blue question. Naoki didn't know how to answer properly without stepping outside of the lines of being the psychologist for Henry. He surely didn't need to hide anything, this was another way to build trust. He could easily use this as a treatment too, perhaps it would be motivational for the boy to work harder. It would work in his favor, no higher up really questioned his methods, why would they start now. As long as Henry was showing improvement then they would let anything slide. If he got worse then they'd look at the treatment methods, but so would Naoki. He knew his place and where to stay.

Naomi sighed out loud, wondering where he should even start, where was it appropriate to even begin. As long as it was simple and nothing too personal he was good. "Well when I was around your age, I had terrible anger issues. They were bad as a kid but faded until my teenage years. Everything plummeted from there. I would blackout, as I said before and something would be broken. Including people's noses or their lenses. Something along those lines. I was extremely violent, I was considered the deliauent on my street. I had many problems, I was forced into many behavioral institutions, none of them seem to help. I was still aggressive, but I couldn't control my blackouts. My temper just got the better of me. I was taken away from my family for a year, I was alone. I guess it made me work hard so I could return to the warmth. Maybe I can relate to Frederick's violence," he mumbled. Now that he thought about it, he was like Frederick when it came to ten violence factor, or he used to be that way. He wasn't anymore, he controlled himself. Never letting himself blackout again.

Henry was surprised, he didn’t think that his Doctor would answer him. The ginger listened to each words that were spoked and stored every piece of information in his head. He really had the same kind of problem, well not exactly the same illness, but close enough. This man knew what it felt to blackout and to come back within a bad situation around with no fucking idea on what had happened! But Henry’s face expression changed, becoming a bit sad, his eyes looking at his hands. Dr. Jinta had said that he could relate to Frederick violence. Related to Frederick... not Henry. He felt stupid to be sad about something so small.

Henry realised that his face was probably showing his emotions too clearly. He hoped that would past only for compassion over the other man’s life. He scratched his cheek, trying to make his face looked normal again. Henry’s eyes left his hand and looked at the man’s black hair. He starred at them some seconds but stoped the moment he realised what he was doing. Stop that shit! Henry cleared his throat and said:

-“So, how did you manage to control your blackouts and anger? Because you are calm and kind with me, I can’t imagine you be violent.”

Naoki gave a small 'hm' response to the question given. He never truly figured out the method he used, there were so many. One day it was like he was a new man, no violent tendencies dwelling inside of him wanting to escape. He watched th boys actions closely, feeling the tension form around the boy, but he decided to not comment on it. Right now Henry wanted to know about him so they could both know things about each other. "I guess in a the back of my mind I kept reminding myself I wanted to be able to function in society. I wanted to be able to stay near people without worry that I would break someone's nose," he spoke softly. "Kind of like you want. I can relate to wanting a normal life, I used to feel the same way. I overcame my problems by accepting that it was a part of me forever, but it didn't need to own me."

Naoki laughed when the boy said he couldn't imagine him to be violent. He looked so nice and kind now, but whoever met him as a kid must have been terrified. He was so aggressive and violent that those words could be crushed. He had to deal with the socially unacceptable behavior he displayed subconsciously. He didn't want Henry to deal with it the way the doctor did. That got you nowhere in life. It only caused more stress and problems. It wasn't fair for the person to feel the need to be held back because of mental problems, society needed to learn to accept everyone for who they were. But that meant change, it would take another century for change.

While the other spoked, Henry was fascinated by his lips, drinking every words the man said, listening to his beautiful deep voice. The ginger’s eyes slowly moved down on the Doctor’s neck, then on his shoulder, down on his chest and hips. His gaze came back to the other’s eyes. Henry felt his face becoming a bit hot. He would have to stop or Dr. Jinta might notice something. In fact nothing had shown. Henry put a hand on his shin and said:

-“Mhm... accepting it... it seams impossible to me to simply accept it. I don’t want it to dict my life but... if it were easy, I wouldn’t be here.” Henry was puzzled. Own him... Yes it was dictating his life. How was he going to not let it own him? The words were turning in his head in loops, making a path somewhere. His thought came back to Dr. Jinta. He had so many questions:

-“So, you have normal life now? Like do you have a family?” Henry smiled shyly, knowing that it was a very personal question, but he was curious about his Doctor’s life. He was becoming greedy, he wanted to know everything about him. He wanted to know every detail about his life. He wanted to be part of it. He wanted to go with him in a restaurant, or in a bar, or at his house. He wanted to see him naked, to see every detail on his skin. He even wanted to see his violent side. He wanted to know him all. But Henry was only a patient and it would always be like that. So he would have to deal with that and pasted above it. Falling for a man he couldn’t have... so cliché!

Naoki noticed the eye movements that spiel lower, but he didn't say anything. He would do the same thing, though he was sure his and Henry's different. He was looking at the boy from a professional stance, but also a romantic one. There were times he was desperate to see what was under the boy's clothes, but that was immorally wrong. This was his patient, not a potential lover. This could never happen. Never. Naoki gave it up before even trying, he had limits and boundaries he wasn't allowed to pass without being criticized by society. He wasn't willing to step over that line, causing problems for both of them. This was something something serious that he was even thinking about. His mind shouldn't have ever wandered into this thought process.

Naoki seemed entranced by the boy when he finally spoke after a bit of just staring blindly. The doctor wanted to know what made his reply take so long, he never was that slow when speaking. He was distracted by something else, something Naoki wanted to know. It made him feel uncomfortable the boy was finding something so interesting in his room and the doctor couldn't even figure out what it was. "No one said you have to accept it. Your situation is completely different than mine. Though we have one thick in common, the subconscious actions of our brain," he spoke softly. He was doing a good job of treading lightly today, used to the normal routine he followed. But he kept having to push the thought of asking why Henry was being so out of it today. He'd talk about it if he wanted to.

Naoki should've stopped Henry when he mentioned if he had a family or not, but he held himself back. These weren't detrimental questions of the session. It wasn't anything too personal to cause problems for treatment. "Ah, no. I can being socially acceptable but I never truly gained normal as my life.no family, just me," he bummed. His eyes instinctively dropped to his left hand, staring at the nonexistent ring that encased his finger. A family might have been nice but he wouldn't get that so easily. His sexuality went against the socially acceptable ways of life. Though Henry didn't need to know he was into the same sex, that was his own private business to deal with.

Henry found it surprising that Dr. Jinta didn’t have a family. Henry saw his Doctor’s eyes go down looking at his left hand. So, he was hopping for one. With only one question, with only one answer and one movement, Dr. Naoki had answer all questions he had asked himself while coming to his session. He was sad, but he knew it all along, so it was not surprising, that, even if he didn’t have a family now, he wanted one. A normal family, with a wife and maybe some kids. Henry’s face shown some sadness but he said lightly:

-“Well you seam enough normal to me. I hope you’ll find a woman who will like you for whom you are and share with you the life you want.” Henry smiled sincerely. For him, everyone deserved to love and be loved for whom they are. It was something he had with his grand parents. They loved him despite his mental issues and all the problems that he had cause them. They never blamed him for the accident. He hoped that someday he’ll find another man, able to love him for whom he is, with his strengths and weakness. Someone that would be able to take care of him, to calm him, to stay by his side even in crisis. Yes, someday he’ll find the right man.

-“Even if you said that you are cured, do you still have some left over symptoms, maybe not like a blackout, but like... some intense anger moments?” Henry asked the question because he simply wanted to know how over time he would be able to deal with his own left over symptoms.

"Woman of my dreams," he mumbled, repeating the boy's words. "Ah, yes. Ah, thank you, it seems like that would be... nice," he quickly spat out. It felt weird to hear that phrase knowing his sexuality. It was quite odd to him for the boy to even say that, but he didn't need to clear up what his preference was. That was too personal of a topic to ever bring into a therapy session. They were meant to talk about Henry, not Naoki and his personal life problems of being gay. Only if he ever actually needed to bring up his sexuality would he do such a thing, only if it benefited treatment for the boy. That's all he cared about, not expressing himself. If he truly cared about his sexuality and the problems that arose from it then he would get his own therapist, no talk to a patient about personal problems.

"Oh, I still have symptoms. They occasionally pop up when I get too heated over something. I've been close to punching a wall," he spoke calmly. Though it wasn't the best idea for him to admit that, he wanted to show he wasn't as perfect as Henry seemed to think he was. He still had tons of problems to deal with his anger, but he had himself under control most of the time.

Henry realised that even if he could with patience and time, be more normal, he would probably never be completely normal. It was like a deep skin wound, even if it healed, it would leave a scar. His brain had a deep wound, but even if it could heal, he would always have a big scar and so Fred would probably be always there. Maybe he could find a way to even when Fred was out, to be able to remember and somewhat control him. That path seamed the most logic one but, still, he didn’t know how to achieve his goal. He stayed silent, watching the space, thinking.

-“ What make you in that state? Is it something special, almost like a trigger that can make you very angry? I still can’t imagine you violent. I can’t imagine you punching a wall!” Henry had said it with a kind of serious tone, like for him it was very weird to imagine his Doctor angry and so he wanted to know how something or someone could manage to make him like that. Everyone had some personal issue, something they are very sensible on. For Henry, it was change. He needed to know what Dr. Jinta weakness was. Not to tease him about it, or to use it against him, but because Henry wanted to be reminded that he was normal.

Special situation? Naoki never thought about if he was in a specific situation that made him go off like that. It seemed almost like a trick question, one that seemed impossible to answer honestly when he didn't even know the whole truth himself. "I don't think so, I usually just get too heated to think. Perhaps I get into such a state when the situation gets too much for me to handle, stress wise and emotionally. Let's say I'm fine until things are out of my control, then I just shut down, letting my instincts take over. The instinct to destroy is what I say it is," he hummed. He tried to answer it the best he could, tweaking the words he used to make it seem more believable. He never truly examined the situations that set him off, he kind of just let them past once they were done and over with. He didn't want to over analyze everything that went wrong in his life, it's too much work. The question definitely threw him for a loop, making him think about why he got so angry. In the end even he couldn't find the full answer.

"You can't imagine it? How intriguing, but alas, I have punched many walls. I've been quite violent," he chirped. He found it completely okay to share this information, but the boy seemed to be in such awe over hearing the words spoken. "I was much worse as a teenager, raging hormones, the changing body, maybe that's why I was so bad when I was younger." He pondered that thought for awhile. It was true, when the teenage body is going through changes, emotions and hormones fly out of control. He wouldn't be the first case to have that specific problem. "I don't know, I guess it's odd to imagine myself as violent sometimes too, I'm usually so calm now-a-days."

Henry was thinking, absorbed by his Doctor’s words. No trigger, no particular subject, only stress and emotions, nothing he could really control. Henry was completely fascinated by the man in front of him. He had managed to recover from something he could not even avoid. Henry was able to cover sound, to explain to some people that they had to be careful in his presence, he was able to avoid the switch. His Doctor didn’t have his chance to have a very specific release, he had to deal with an anger that could come from anything. Henry’s admiration over the handsome man, his Doctor, was becoming stronger. If someone like him could have a more normal life, surely Henry would be able to achieve that too.

-“You have all my admiration Dr. Jinta! I always thought that I had the worst mental problem, but now I realise that you had a far more worst one than mine. I can avoid my switch by being very careful but you... you couldn’t avoid stress and anger because it was general. But you still manage to recover and be able to control it... Even in my teenage years, it was the same for me. Only stress seams to change the longer of time I lose...” He paused, thinking, one hand on his chin.

-“ Maybe... Fred is not that bad...” Henry said it with a weird voice. He cleared his throat, looked back at Dr. Jinta’s beautiful green eyes and start to talk again, simply, about something that had come up in his mind while thinking about Fred. Some memories he had of his childhood, nice memories. He talked about his young brother, how they play and fight, because brother alway fights over some toys. While speaking Henry became warm inside, he didn’t talk about his memories of his childhood easily normally. But his trust and feeling at his Doctor made him able to talk about them. The rest of the session, Henry talked about his young brother, his parents, remembering nice memories. He was relaxed, happy, at peace.

Everything is fine now, everything will go well now, nothing will happen, now that I have him.

---------------

Tuesday, eleven o’clock. He was smiling and walking nonchalantly in the street of the city town centre. He was happy...

Naoki tapped his fingers against his desk, staring at the time. It wasn't long before he was supposed to meet up with Henry, delighted for the new session to ensue. Last session went fairly well, Henry even made a breakthrough about Frederick. This was good progress, everything was going so smoothly for them. He was certain by the end of the year, the boy would have a good handle on being able to control Frederick better. He may not be gone by then, but that would be another year of work. They had time on their hands, rushing the fragile system would result in a breakdown. Slow and steady kept things running. The fragile system which was Henry's brain. You could never overwork fhe part you needed the most, especially when you are slowly changing yourself. You must program that in your brain. Though he would need to tell the other never to compare situation, everyone had problems. It was only how they dealt with them that was admirable. Naoki was not that admirable then.

The clock ticked, moving away from the set time given for the other to be there. He went out into the lobby multiple times to check and see if the redhead had showed yet, he did not. This was extremely concerning, no calls were made that he was not going to be present for today's meeting. Something was wrong, he knew it. The other should be here by now, this wasn't good. What was wrong? He needed to know, he had to find out. He felt his hands clenching into tight fists, his breath a bit shaky. He was getting too worried, nothing was wrong. Henry probably had a good reason for being so late, the boy was fine. He just needed to be patient with the other, let him arrive on his own time. But that time went by fast, the clocked was already forty minutes past the marked time. He couldn't wait, he needed to take an initiative to find the boy.

The door opened, the air chilly to his heated skin. He put the phone to his head, hearing the rings echo through his mind. He decided to call Henry, this might just be a minor mistake, he might've forgotten. There was no need to panic so much. He was completely okay, Naoki was sure of it. Yet he cousinly call his worried mind, it grew stronger and stronger. The phone went to voicemail, be retried again. He wasn't going to give up, maybe the other was just away from his phone for a bit. He was walking down the street, looking around for the sight of the boy, but nothing. He was missing in action, it was terrifying Naoki. He had no patience when it came to the safety of his patients, but Henry was far more special to him than his regular patients. The doctor favored the boy, he knew why as well, he was attracted to the other. He was extremely fond of the little habits he created. He liked Henry, the thought of him getting hurt scared him more than anything. The person on the other line finally picked up. "Hello? Henry? Where are you?" His voice breathy.

He was walking grinning, smiling at everyone. The weather was nice, not too cold for the beginning of December. People around him were chatting, shopping for Christmas and new Year’s eve. The sun was reflecting on the little bit of snow that was still on the ground from the first fall. He was free. Ha! That was a nice feeling. He put his hand in his hair, placing them again like he preferred. Where was he going to go today? He was clearly going in a bar, but at this hour, they were almost all closed. Maybe that one, in the luxurious hotel, where many rich men and women are going to find a nice and young entertainment for the day to spend their money on. Yes that would be nice. He had made many nice encounters there. That’d be the place for today. He was feeling for dancing but nothing was open at that hour for that. Well flirt and alcohol would be enough for now.

He entered the lobby of the luxurious hotel and headed directly to the lounge bar section. He sat at the bar and asked for a triple whiskey that he drank in one shot immediately. He ordered a second triple one. No time to waste, he wanted to be drunk, flirt, have sex, anything that could make him felt free. His stupid brother could come back at any time, so better do it quickly. He drank his second one slowly, looking at his surrounding, hopping for a nice candy to suck him off. Damn, how long since He last touched himself? Okay, it was only this morning, but to be properly having sex, it was simply a far too long time. He spotted a nice woman in the middle thirty, long legs, browns hair place in a very classic and stylish hairdo. But, her finger lacked a ring! He liked married women better, they were far more kinkier and desperate to sleep with a young man, so they were more generous in gift and far more willing to be fuck hard. His gaze turned and stoped on a tall man, maybe two inches taller than him. Nice branded suit, classy shoes, handsome face, built enough to be able to lift him and a ring. Perfect! He smiled at the man, lifted his drink in air to cheer and turned back to the counter. He felt the man come sat at his side, asking if the place was free. They started to flirt, touching quickly enough, it was clear why the two men were here and they were not going to turn around the subject very long. Before he could propose to go in a room, His phone ringed, he simply pushed a button so the voice mail took it. The other man finished his drink asking him to do the same. But His phone ringed again and this time he simply, without looking, answered. OH! That voice!

-“Hahaha, well hello Naoki! Did I forget anything? Hahaha” Fred made a move with his hand, clearly pushing away the man by his side, and the taller man insulted, leaved.

-“I’m in a bar right now, I was hopping to get myself very drunk and have hard sex. It has been too long. Henry his far too old fashion to have sex in a one night stand even if his body asking for it. Simply jerking off himself, hopping that help release his needs, like he did this morning. If you ask nicely, I’ll let you know at whom he was thinking while doing it.” Fred tone was very teasing. He finished his drink and ordered another one with a movement at the barman. The alcohol was now fogging his thought a bit, just like he had hope. He waited Naoki’s voice on the other side of the phone to stop and said:

-“ Well, you’ll have to find me if you really want to stop me. I’m already rather drunk and I don’t intent to stop. I want to past out after having a lot of alcohol and hard sex. So good luck, punk.” Fred hanged up and turned his gaze on the previous woman. It would have to do, too bad.

Naoki's anger switched was flipped when he heard who picked up. After their first ever meeting, he could distinguish the voice changes as well as the different key words. "Oh, Frederick. It's you," he spoke calmly, not surprise in his tone at all. He wasn't happy but he was relieved it was Frederick, that just meant Henry was planning on coming to the appointment like normal. Fred might have just decided otherwise when he came out. How annoying, he was taking deep breaths not to throw his phone across the parking lot like he was planning to do. Stay calm, he's fine.

"Is that so? Well I don't think it's my business to know that kind of information," he breathed out. Frederick was in a bar, now he changes his mind. Henry could wake up next to anyone knowing Federick came out and slept with them. This was bad, really bad. "Why are you at a bar at this hour? You really need to brush up on the times of drinking." He forced himself to joke around, being these and serious was probably what Fred wanted from him, he couldn't give that. Naoki wouldn't give in to the other if he didn't have to. He was strong, strong enough to stay calm. He wouldn't let this get to him, he just needed to talk some sense into Frederick, for both of their sakes. He couldn't let someone he cared for so much, someone he liked so much to be hurt because of these ridiculous actions.

The line went dead, causing Naoki to almost throw the phone, but he remained calm. Bars, there were very few open such an early time in the day. He found himself running around, checking every bar he could that was open. They were small and minor, sadly, Fred was not there. In the span of ten minutes he had run around four different bars. The only one he could think of was a hotel bar, one of the most famous. Frederick did say he was going to have sex after drinking, rooms are conveniently there when you get hammered. He wasted no time rushing to the hotel, seeming like it was a farther walk than he had anticipated. But he didn't mind. When he got in he nodded to the bartender, seeing the ginger walking off with a woman. His anxiety spiked, he immediately grabbed Frederick by his wrist, pulling him in his arms, becoming hostile eight he lady. "I'm sorry mam, he's with me," he snapped. He wasn't talking as if he was with the boy there, he was lying, saying he was with the boy in a relationship. He had to get her away somehow without causing a huge scene.

Frederick sat at the lady side and started to flirt. He knew that Naoki wouldn’t be able to find him here, or at least, wouldn’t be able to find him soon enough to stop him. Women are more difficult to have though, he would have to work longer to have her and so he did. He had to flirt and made her drink for a good twenty minutes before he was able to be invited to her room. In that time, he had taken another drink and so was pretty drunk. He was walking with her, grinning at the nice sex he’d have next, when Naoki grabbed his wrist to pull him off her side. At the other’s words, Fred became very insulted. He pushed hard on Naoki’s arm to liberate himself and yelled:

-“I’M NOT HENRY! BACK OFF, PERV OLD MAN!” He was pissed off because he knew that, now, the woman wouldn’t want to fuck. He hated that man! Who did he think he was for interfering in his sexual matter. Fred was very drunk and his movements were very rough. The lady was very confused, her eyes passing to one man to the other. She said:

-“I don’t want to be implied in this...” On that, she just leaved quickly to the lobby and the elevator.

Fred was very angry and drunk. He looked at the Asian man and started to laugh out of anger.

-“HAHAHA, who do you think you are to interfere in MY life? Do you think I care about you? I HATE you!” On those words, Fred pushed hard on Naoki’s shoulder. He was red and stank out alcohol.

Naoki pulled his arms away when the other got a bit aggressive. "I know who you are, I'm not here for Henry. I'm here for you," he mumbled. He watched the woman leave, the foul she didn't stick around for questioning them. He was tired of try other deciding to shove him around. He grabbed both of Frederick's wrists, holding them up. He was already fuming, his anger was at its highest peak. It wasn't because of Frederick either, it was because he was so slow that it ended getting it this point. "Excuse me for worrying about you, but you need to learn to take care of your body. I'm not just saying that because you and Henry share the same body, but ion fucking concerned for your health and safety. Don't get pissed when you were the one who stated to come find you, this is ridiculous Frederick. I'm here for you, not Henry, you. No one else." He could t stress enough that he was here out of the concern for Frederick's safety. Yes, he was worried about Henry's body, but they both shared the body. He was worried how they both were going to act. Both of them, not just one.

"We are leaving, I'm taking you back to my apartment for a bit to cool down. This is little scene you are causing is unnecessary, stop it, and calm down. Drinking only made you more hostile than you already were with me," he rambled on. Pulling Frederick out the door with him, the other didn't leave without a fight. He made sure to try and pull away from the grasp, but Naoki refused to let go, his grip tightening to make sure the boy knew he was stuck, going to have to deal with being dragged through the central area. "I'm not in the mood for your games, first things first, how much did you drink? What's it going to take to calm you down, besides letting you go. That I'm sorry, I cannot do. It's for your safety."

Fred’s wrists were hold firmly by Naoki. The ginger was piss off to be restrained like this, but his strength was weakened because of the alcohol. Fred listened because he couldn’t unwrap himself from the other’s grip. All he could see was a very unkind man, speaking about caring for Him and him. HA! What a joke! Everyone wanted to make him disappear. He was a nuisance in the eyes of everyone. But he wouldn't give in. NEVER. He would fight back, destroy His body if it was the only solution. He replied in a very sarcastic tone :

-“Yeah right.”

The doctor started to pull him out of the hotel and dragged him in the streets. Fred fought back in all his left force but he was very drunk and was not able to escape. “LET .... ME GOOO..... Let me... ARR.... Don’t touch... ME.... Aaarg....” He pulled like a child that didn’t want to fallow his mom. He hated the man that was gripping his wrist. How could He find him sexy or attractive and even falling for him? How stupid and blind his brother could be? After the question his assailant tossed to him, Fred replied in anger:

-“Apparently I didn’t drink enough to let myself be fooled by you... You CAN’T do anything for me ... ANYTHING.” At that moment he was able to free himself but in his attempt to escape, his drunkness making him sloppy, he lost his balance and fell hard on the ground on his side. He stayed there not moving till Naoki pulled him up. This time, all the will and power in him disappeared. He just fallowed the taller man behind, like a child who had lost over the authority of his parents. His head was down looking at the ground and he started sobbing. All the way to Naoki’s apartment, Fred was crying, sobbing, fallowing pitifully the doctor.

When they entered Naoki’s home, Fred continued sobbing his head down, but he took advantage of one moment of inattention of the other and punched him hard in the chest. Fred ran in the kitchen and started to open every cabinet. He stoped and took the first bottle of what he was looking for, strong alcohol. He opened the bottle very quickly and gulped down the 40% alcohol. One, two, three gulps...

Naoki rolled his eyes when the younger boy tried to pull away, without being successful. When he finally did find a way to free himself, the other just simply lost his balance. The doctor grabbed one wrist this time, pulling him along. The brunette was personally surprised that Frederick followed along without another complaint, but he wouldn't complain himself. He'd rather have the boy following along silently than causing millions of scenes in the street in front of so many people. Not that they didn't know who he was, that would still give Frederick a disadvantage. "Yes, yes. I can't do anything for you," he mimicked the boy in a clam tone. He noticed the sobbing, but he didn't say anything. Federick didn't seem like the type to be happy when he was being pointed at about being weak.

Upon entering the apartment, he was ready to calm Frederick, though that happened to not be the case. He hissed in pain when he was punched, letting go of the boy's wrists. It didn't hurt as bad as the first time, but it still hurt. He quickly regained his composure, shutting the door, speed walking over to the boy, yanking the bottle out of his hands, and dumping the rest in the sink. "I am tired of this Frederick, or should I say Fred. I know you like that nickname a lot," he sneered. He walked behind Frederick, snaking his arms in front, grabbing his wrists once more. It was one of the holds he was taught, it finally went to use for something.

"Do you really need to continue to fight this? No wonder Henry wants you gone, maybe if you would stop punching people it'd be a different story," he spoke, calming himself. He was getting I just as heated from this situation as Frederick was, he was setting a terrible example for how he should act. "You don't know how much I care about the both of you, yet you refuse to accept that fact. You're making yourself believe I could care less about you, isn't that right?" He knew he was right, he could read Frederick like an open book, making him feel bad for the other. It seemed like he just wanted out, to be free. But he was trapped inside another body, having to deal with it. "Calm down."

Frederick did have only the time to drink five big gulps, not enough to injure His body but enough to pass out and made Him in a bad shape later. Fred mind was completely clouded by the toxin in his blood. His movements again trapped by Naoki’s grips beside him. Fred tried to fight it but it was useless. The words that were spoken in his ear, passed through him like knifes. They were reaching a place in his mind, a place where guilt and self hatred were cumulating. He tried to reply but a sudden bad feeling in his stomach made him unable to speak. Everything around him was spinning, his eyes closed, spinning, spinning... He opened his eyes quickly and he moved unconsciously. He managed somehow to lean over the sink and puked the too much alcohol he had.

Still in Naoki’s grip his body became very limped and he left all his body weight in the other’s arm. His legs flinched and he slid down to finish sitting on the kitchen ground. He liked this feeling of being completely wasted in alcohol. He stayed there on the ground in Naoki’s arm, fixing the empty space. He mumbled almost silently:

-“...Hate you, I.... I ... hate ...you... so much... for not...hate... me...I...hate...you...be..cause He ...love you...” Frederick closed his eyes and laughed softly, these laughs transformed into sobbing and tears, till he past out completely.

----------------

Henry waked up, feeling like shit, a headache and nauseous.

Naoki kept his grip even when the other started to vomit in the sink. He would definitely disinfect it later, but right now he held the other close. He may have held the other in a hold, but he was trying to be gentle and comforting at the same time. The doctor even went down to the floor with him, holding him so very close. He ignored the words spoken, unable to hear what was said at all. He hummed, listening to the boy begin to sob. Frederick wasn't bad, he just wanted attention. The brunette could be wrong, but it really seemed like the split personality wanted just as much love and affection that Henry got, but no one game it to him. He was considered a nuisance to the people around him, causing him to act out in such a rebellious way. He hummed until the other had passed out from the over intake of the alcohol he had.

He wasn't a strong person, but Naoki carried the boy to his bed, setting him down him down gently. It onto took an hour or two for the boy to wake up, and he was there the whole time, patiently waiting. He watched the eyes flutter open, squinting at the bright light. "Ah, good morning Henry. I have so medicine if you want it for that headache you must surely have," he spoke quietly, walking over to the boy. He put his hand against the ginger's forehead, checking for a temperature, relieved that there was none from too much alcohol intake that Frederick did.

Henry woke up, feeling like shit, with a headache and nauseous. He opened his eyes slowly, everything was spinning, he felt like he was drugged or something. Shit! Was he drunk? He heard a soft familiar voice and felt a gentle hand on his forehead. Where was he? Was it Dr. Jinta? He tried to lift and sit but everything was spinning and he just fell back on the bed. He decided to just turn his head to look at the person at his side. Oh! It was Dr. Jinta! His face became red.

-“Mhm... I’ll take them but I think I’m drunk... everything is spinning.” He took the med. and gulped down a lot of water. “Where am I? What time it is?” He was so confuse, the left alcohol in his blood probably not helping. Without thinking he took the hand of the handsome man by his side, intertwining their fingers together and brought it on his cheeks. He closed his eyes, feeling the other’s skin onto his cheek. “I’m sleepy...” On those words Henry fall asleep again. Maybe his head would clear after sleeping.

-------------------------

Henry woke up felling better, still confused and dehydrated but everything where standing still. He sat up in the bed putting his two hands on his head sides. Where was he and why? He was supposed to be at his Doctor office for his regular consultation. Something must have happened on his way to the appointment. A bad feeling that it must have been Frederick invaded him. Yeah, that’s probably what happened. He turned his head looking for his Doctor. He was there before, the first time he woke up, well he thought he saw him, he was not sure about it.