• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• rian valentine

• ForbiddenOath

• nekonekoke

From the first chapter of the first book I was completely head over heels for this series. At the end of the last chapter of the third book I only loved it more. The Captive Prince trilogy is one of the greatest series I have ever read, and I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to.

OMG OMG OMG OMGaaaaaawd~

I've been waiting for this release for AGES, like you wouldn't believe (is it too much if I prostrate myself?? :Playful:)

*off to dig out and re-read books 1 & 2*

Thank you ! :Excited:

I LOVE THIS BOOK. It's not just the romance but the way the characters are written. It is as if they come to life. The conflict is easy to understand and their solutions are there but the drama is so amazing !

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend this book. It's a wonderful addition to the lgbta+ book category. I need this author to write more books, because she now has a place on my auto-buy list.

I loved this series, it's so well planned with such a clever plot and Laurent is an incredible depth of character, but the ending to this book felt abrupt to me... For that reason I'm only giving it 4.5 stars.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone is raving about this series so I'd like to sign up to the bandwagon if I'd..I saw book 1 & 3 on here...um..about book 2... *rubs my chin* Thank you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same question as the

- how can I download it because I can't find any link. I am sorry in advance if I missed it, but it will be really nice if you help me.

• 2 weeks later...

You aren't in the right section, this is the Otaku Central, a section which is in works, and which will provide reviews and official links. Please check the Download section instead.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to know where I can download the third volume ? Thank you in advance ^^

Hi. For some reason this thread is linked to the download section for the book instead of the download link. Can someone fix this?