Haikyu!! dj - Ichi Byoukan no Rendezvous [Eng]

cruciatus

Haikyu!! dj - Ichibyou Aida no Rendezvous [Eng]

p8uaF6c.jpg?1

Original Name: Haikyu!! dj - Ichibyou Aida no Rendezvous

Alt. Name: ハイキュー!! dj - 一秒間のランデブー, Haikyu!! dj - One-Second Rendezvous

Author(s)/Circle: KIZU Natsuki / Shishou (Gusari)

Released: 2015

Genre: Doujinshi, Shounen Ai

Group(s) Scanlating: Mgqr, Tsumikaze Translates

Pairing: Iwaizumi x Oikawa

PVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gif

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Download Haikyu!! dj - Ichibyou Aida no Rendezvous

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(provided by scalantion group)

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

PVBeKlT.gif

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Hotaru

• cruciatus

• fallingstars23

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I assume you downloaded this Doujinshi from Mgqr's Live journal. I however as a common member of the community is quite surprised to see her works re-uploaded here on YaoiOtaku especially because it is CLEARLY stated in ENGLISH in the rules

2. DO NOT REUPLOAD member-locked doujinshis. Those are private releases, as requested/preferred by the raw provider and/or the translator.

Even if you didn't get it from her Livejournal but actually from myreadingmanga. I doubt you even asked for permission to re-upload the work. Just because someone leaks her releases to myreadingmanga, it doesn't mean you should do the same.

Scanlating, Translating, Cleaning, Typesetting takes a lot of work and time for the people behind a translated Doujinshi not to mention they do it in their free time and out of love for a specific work. Seeing you "profit" from it is quite rude. I know they are just "online points" but they get you closer to VIP status which I'm sure she would be happy to get too for the hard work she puts into finishing translated works.

In fact we have asked permission from plenty of groups (with some the talks have finished, with others we are still discusing details) and we are actually working on a project that has to do exactly with permissions from scan groups which will be released soon.

Furthermore, when any scanlation group came to complain about something, we've always collaborated and we settled things peacefully. So, it's a bit wrong for a third party user to assume 'you didn't ask for permission' when you actually don't know the insides - with what groups we did talk. So, please refrain from accusing and from advertising in posts (just in the post above you mentioned twice the name of a site).

, I got told I was being rude, and I'm very very sorry if I by any way hurt your feelings or you felt attacked, I didn't mean to sound rude or attack you. I didn't notice myself and of course an apology is required since it really wasn't my intention to be. I was just surprised to see this work uploaded outside the community. I shouldn't have accused you for reposting without permission it was wrong of me. I'm really sorry.

Hello, I'm mgqr.

Tsumikaze and I are not selfish when it comes to our projects. We understand that reposting and leaks happen, no matter how much effort you put into controlling it. So as long as credits are kept, we don't really fuss over it.

Let's get one thing straight though... NO ONE asked me or Tsumikaze about reposting it here.

@

Don't feel sorry that you expressed your concern and fought on our behalf. Because your intentions were good and you ended up being very right. Thank you very much from the both of us.

@
Please don't claim that that you've asked for permission. You may have discussed terms already with other groups, but for this particular one, it's true that you haven't. I mean, it's okay to share, and you may have felt attacked, but please don't defend yourselves on incorrect grounds. It might be too much to ask, but Tsumikaze and I think it's only right if you apologized to @
as well. She already apologized for attacking you.

Furthermore, we have made several corrections to this doujinshi already -- title and content. We'd really appreciate it if you update this post so the old and incorrect version would stop spreading. Thank you very much.

Bottom line... let's chill out guys! Just enjoy the yaoi. :)

Yes, I got this file from MRM. And no, I didn't ask for permission since I wasn't aware it was a member-locked doujin that got leaked. My mistake entirely.

However, I never claimed that I took permission to share this. Neither to

, nor after agentmanga's post. Key already replied to her before I even saw her post. And since this is against forum rules, I didn't want to get into this conversation anyways.

I'm sorry that because of my ignorance, matters escalated to this degree. I'm sure Key acted on faith in me and only had best interest at heart in replying to agentmanga. And because I was busy irl, I couldn't clarify either.

But I'm not here to make lame excuses. I didn't have permission and I shared the file. I apologise for that.

The download link has been taken down, since I didn't have the permission to share it in the first place. If you happen to notice any more of your restricted releases shared by me, let me know and I'll take them down as well. My intention was never to disrespect or break your rules.

Please feel free to delete this thread.

Hello,

I am in head of the project mentioned above.

Yes, I haven't yet reached your particular group, but none of the users (Key and cruciatus) clearly stated that they talked personally to you and got your permission. The only thing stated is that we are rushing to talk to every scanlation group out there. And since there are plenty, we are having it hard.

The user who reacted abruptly and harsh assumed we steal and we don't care about scanlation groups.

We do care. If we didn't, the things would be different and this conversation probably wouldn't take place.

I'd like to discus more with you, in case you are interested in our project.

This will give profit to your scanlation group and much more.

Regards,

Saga

I'm sorry if I wronged agentmanga in any way. What I mentioned wasn't your group in particular, but that we are in the process of working on a project dealing with permissions from scanlation groups and that whenever we've had issues with a scanlation group, we solved them peacefully.

What I found wrong was for her to directly attack the uploader instead of first coming to the staff and asking nicely both us and the uploader in private if we asked for permission. It's normal for the owner of the scanlation to come and discuss with the staff when they see/hear some of their rules are broken. Otherwise random users would just throw with accusations left and right.