Sub categories in the download secction

Sai-Miyoshi

Yo ^^ So i was looking for the takumi-kun movies to download and they were all over the place, so i was thinking, would it b possible to make like categories like in the media section, where you have for example the folder 'Takumi-kun' and all links to do with that would b in there...

fc234dca39_105696317_o2.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Sai-Miyoshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks for the suggestion, however, it would look messy with a category for each film, plus new uploaded films would have no category. Also, Google likes for the content to be reached from as fewer clicks as possible, so, that would only make it more complicated. However, you don't have to search all randomly in the Download section. You can just check the Download list (

), which has all the movies listed in alphabetical order.

Mh ok. Te thig with the alphabetical order thingy is just that the movies arent always named correctly, some include signs etc.... So how about giving out a template on naming movies? And adding if the movie is part of a series 'name of the series/movie/part' as a universal naming pattern?

In total, out of all movies just 4 have signs in front of them, which can be seen at the

, so I don't think it's that hard to find the movie you wish if you check the list. (: