YO's Photography Contest - Inspiration

Key

NGV7HDH.jpg

~Theme: Inspiration~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The 19th theme is 'Inspiration'. You can post pics of everything that inspires you, that gives you ideas, that calms you, that keeps you moving forward, be it nature, books, art of any kind, your pet etc.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 03/01/2016

Closing date: 31/01/2016

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• ramentan

• panda16

• addyLicious

TSRguB0.jpg

So yeah, tis difficult to put all me inspiration in only one pic but this is what i came up with:

Thee small camera was me first camera and i loved it ^///^ it saved me from countless boring cycling trips and got me into photography ^^

The bigger camera and the objective dont just symbolise that, they r more like the wish for travelling and sharing experiences and beautiful moments with others ^///^ As well as keeping memories....

And lastly thee headphones, which r of course music, but also have a microphone, which is like people to me again ^^ With them i call people so yeaah thats me inspiration >///>

Not the prettiest pic but maaa >///>

454_by_misaki_jow-d9n6hjz.jpg

And no the littel one is not a puppy, she is ten years old, the big one is four :_red_fox 6

I'm inspired by the close bond between our dogs, "A friendship with literally no Limits"

Although this is just a quick snapshot with my phone through my window, this sunset holds inspiration for me. "Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There's nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day."-Rachel Boston

IMG_0841.JPG

The mountains. Everytime I see them I imagine myself flying above them. The beauty they have relax me dialy. Plus inspires me to never give up, to get further and further.

24pw4tu.jpg

There's inspiration in everything. Everything serves as an inspiration for me to do art. Btw, this swirly thingamajigga is from a instant noodle mix (soy sauce, oil, and special spice powder). :Wink:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*sorry, dunno how to post pic from ig :_red_fox 11

thank you for the new theme.. I'd like to join, please. Here's my entry.

~The Kicker~

35itwmp.jpg

my nephew. He takes most of my time and energy. they grow so fast. D:

This Book inspires me in a lot of ways.. at first glance you'll think it was "just a children's book" well yes it is a children book! but was often described as a "Children's Book for Adults". I've learned a lot of things.. good things just from reading it^^ and it keeps on reminding me to have fun even in just a short minute break :>

in7oer.jpg

C:\Users\crain\Pictures\2016-01\IMG_2088.JPG

The weather inspires me the most. I look forward to rainy days.

-Ramentan yoyo6

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It didn't come out right the first time. Here's the link.

Most of the stroke of my inspiration comes from the stack of books or just books (novels) in general, or some stories (published online). I get inspired whenever I read something that is impeccably well-written and I can relate to. A mug of coffee wouldn't go amiss as well. ^^

1uv7th0.jpg