Bloody Romance (Coffee-Tastic and EvenEcho)

Coffee-Tastic

"No, no, I'll be keeping him and his company plenty busy, I just may need you to stay away, I personally can't smell your blood but I assume it's worth something. I don't have much taste for living things. I like vampire blood." He admitted with a playful smile, "Maybe you should stay down here, or would you prefer your room." He did give him a room for a reason. "You'd be safer down here where I can lock it up and keep them out. There's a tunnel out if you needed to escape. It leads to my room of course but it's there."

Gure stood up and went to push the coffin over and he kicked the false wall in and a big hole appeared, a tunnel leading up into a small room that had a ladder up into Gure's room. "But, I want to at least have some sort of fun with you, maybe you could blow me, or would you bite my manhood off? Maybe I could blow you? How do you feel about that. I'm a sex addict, that's how I became royalty after all." He smiled before leaning closer to Hinata, his eyebrows low as his eyes grew half-lidded.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• EvenEcho

He greatly appreciated the option of escape and such. He didn't want to be bothered and if Gure could lock it up... He wasn't concerned about something like safety, it literally was just not wanting to be bothered. If he was, he could play it out correctly. They'd find him, tease him around, he'd get angry and make a move, they'd get pissy and try to hurt him or teach a lesson in other means. It was interesting to find out that Gure enjoyed vampire blood. That's something he would have never guessed. The tunnel was something new as well... Why was this even necessary?

Then a possible answer came next and he connected the two dots. A sex addict with a past history of other slaves, the tunnel could have been put there when he was feeling extra needy and could get down here easily. "Wow that's impressive," he didn't sound impressed, but he couldn't help but grin at the recognition of having the possibility of biting off his dick, which was totally plausible, "What I'd like to know is if you're giving me a choice, because at the moment, no. I don't feel like it. I never feel like it... I'm an overused toy, that's how I became so disinterested after all." He stole Gure's words, not worrying over consequences just like always. This bed looked actually kind of comfy, so he could easily live with the fact of the vampire leaving and letting him take a nap.

He took a deep breath, "It's a choice, but I wanted you to at least let me pleasure you. I mean, I have myself." He got off the bed, "But I guess my fun will be here shortly and you look like you want a nap. Breakfast was good right. I'm sure Scott is a great cook, it smell delicious." He didn't lie about that, Scott's food always looked and smelled like it would be delicious but he didn't eat human food. Scott did though and he had enough money to allow him to eat nice things.

Gure took down a few toys and went to the door, he leaned on the wall to the right. He'll be needing what's in his hand in his room. He seemed disinterested, "I'm upstairs if you want me, or need me. Or you can call for Scott, he'll help you. I think you'd be more comfortable with him." The plan of not rushing things, making the other believe that he was truly there to pleasure him was going to be nice when he does show that he could care less, he wants to pleasure and further himself, some of those lines just blur for him, and they blur quickly.

This was so different that he couldn't think coherently until Gure had left. He blinked and looked around him as if there was something about this joke he wasn't seeing. He refused his master. He left. He's alone. It's quiet... If it was anyone else he said no to... No. When was he actually ever given a choice, one where what he says was what happens? Thats the thing, he'd never have the chance to say anything, let alone have a master who shrugged it off and went to get toys before leaving. What? Not only did he not have to come downstairs at all, he could just say no if Gure wanted to do things with him?

Hinata didn't realize how tense he had been after being with the vampire. He could feel that his muscles relaxed and he didn't even know his chest had been puffed out like a nervous animal. The werewolf jumped up and down on the bed a little on his behind, also recalling how this bed was incredibly soft, thinking Well might as well do what I said I would. The breakfast had been great and he also was given seconds right after he was finished, so getting under the plushy covers, Hinata grabbed a ruffle of sheets into his arms and closed his eyes, laying there with even more security than he felt before in his room.

Which was quite the something to say being in a room meant for slaves and having toys and torture devices on the walls.

It had been hours of entertaining his affluent guest and then sending them on their way. He walked downstairs in a silk robe that hung off of his shoulder. He put the washed toys back in their places before sitting on the side of his bed, "Wake up." He said reaching over to touch Hinata's shoulders gently. He cautiously pulled his hand back. The puppy could still bite. Gure smoothed over the fabric on the bed and his eyes were glassy, his body covered in bite marks and healing wounds.

Gure put his hands in his lap, holding his fingers and running his skin over skin quietly. Gure's hair was pulled back into a short bun and he looked away from Hinata, not wanting his slave to see him in such a disheveled state but at the same time wanting to expose himself as a having a flaw that would equalize them, or at least give the impression of equality.

The gentle touch in turn gave Gure a Hinata that didn't sneer or frown as he woke, just opening his eyes and moving his head to look at his master. Once again, the werewolf saw an unexpected thing. Hinata slowly sat up the more he stared at he exposed skin that he was seeing. There were a lot of bites and such, by the looks of the vampire in front of him, it didn't please him, not that he could see. Why was Gure showing himself to me like this? He didn't have to come here. The masters, by his definition, are vampires that love to show how dominant they really are compared to him. Gure? He wasn't doing that.

Hinata wiped a bit of wetness at the corner of his lips and cautiously, he came around to try and get a look at his face without getting too close. Gure looked so vulnerable, before was physically and now this. The werewolf didn't want to put himself in a responsible position, but with this vampire looking like this, it felt like it would be wrong not to say something. "Why... exactly do you have to be doing this? You said this was how you got rich, but you're one of them. Of all people, you don't have to do something like this."

(I apologize for my absence, my laptop broke, internal failure, and I haven't been able to get onto the site, I would still like to roleplay and I'm sorry for my leave. I hope this doesn't effect the relationship of the roleplay. However I will only be able to get on later (Mountain time AZ, USA))

"Maybe I enjoy it," he replied quickly, turning to face the other way, "Maybe it's because I want more power, more control over the things I know I can get." He laughed and touched his knuckles and pulled on his fingers casually, "Or maybe it's just something to keep me busy for a little while." He hoped admitting certain things would help gain trust, he turned back to face him, "Wouldn't you do this?"

He knew the other wouldn't likely do what he did to himself. Whored himself out in exchange for cash and rank. He looked at the cleaned toys he had placed on the walls. He could still smell the other no matter how much he cleaned those. He could smell himself as well and it was very dishonorable, but he was never into honor. He reached to touch Hinata's face again. His fingers against his cheek. "I bet you wouldn't ever do what I do, because you're not anything like me." This wasn't entirely a bad thing, in fact, he liked the difference between them, it thrilled him. "Mind if I sleep by you?"

(I was sick for some time, so it's fine x'3 I hope your technology is doing better by this point, Echo 3': )

Gure was correct when answering Hinata's question for him. Even if it was for money, he'd never just hand himself over to someone else and let them do whatever they wanted. Hinata didn't want power, money or class, all he wanted was to be happy, and whatever that happiness is, it didn't include needing to bow to anybody. By now, he was sick of having sex with people, he wouldn't choose to do it ever if he had the choice. Gure on the other hand... he was a confusing vampire. There was a lot more behind him than the two-dimensional masters he's had before.

With the low temperature hand brushing his cheek, his breath was taken away from him silently. Gentle actions like that always made him softer inside, but they were never given to him from a vampire, so his reaction was staring at Gure with his mind slipping into a soft confusion, "...You want to sleep by me?" He asked and lowered his eyes. So now he actually wanted to sleep next to me now? Thats... "If you want to. You're the master of the two of us, do whatever you want." Looking away as well, Hinata failed to realize he actually referred to Gure as his master with the meaning and all. If he were able to watch himself in another form, he'd definitely pull out some of his own hair.