Bloody Romance (Coffee-Tastic and EvenEcho)

Coffee-Tastic

b1b62a676c5c61436d3f92aadd1b3fa3.jpg

Name: Hinata Nakahara

Position: Seke

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: "Dog" and "Mutt" is what he is referred to as for a reason. Constantly chained and baring his teeth like an animal most of the time, Hinata rarely acts tame when given demands from the ones in control over him. He hates living as the vampire's slave, acting out whenever getting the chance and no matter how big his 'loyal' streak is, he will always try to run away when the opportunity arises. Resilient, spiteful and plain angry is how to properly describe him in front of others he doesn't like, but when alone or treated well by others, he is just the opposite, being able to smile and be gentle to the things around him. He even adores animals despite sometimes needing to eat what he finds.

Hair: Hair so dark brown it looks black, but in the light, the brown shows.

Eyes: Diamond blue

Likes: Animals, resting by himself, calming music, fighting back against people who deserve it, the sound of bells and chimes, blood.

Dislikes: Vampires, vegetables, his collar, being in the rain, dark places, bugs, changing into his wolf form and being in closed up places.

Biography: He has lived his his mother and father, respectful alpha leaders of a large and powerful pack, in a happy life. They lived in a secluded village where people lived honestly and kindly for one another. He was fifteen years old, playing with the family dog in a part of the woods not too far away from his own house when he was confronted by someone he's never seen before. They were tall, pale and wore black clothing, grinning with fangs in his smile. He went by his gut instinct to run away, but was surrounded by others and grabbed. His dog was killed and trying to save it, he was caught, collared, gagged and was tied up. He was an excellent catch and was going to be used to threaten the wolf family, but the charm of abusing and torturing a member of that family was too special to the vampires who took him, so he was kept in a continuous cycle of pain and control. His fighting spirit never failed to keep him from lowering his head, dreams of returning home were always in the back of his mind... Hinata is constantly given up because of his behavior or just from the mere fact he 'isnt as fun anymore'.

Extra: Despite being a werewolf, he is capable of controlling his transformations, his mother and father both being strong alphas. Even if he wanted to shift, his collar prevents him from doing it, the collar containing wolfsbane in it's creation, and no vampire would be stupid enough to take it off. An angry, alpha werewolf would not do anybody good, no matter how strong his captors were. That collar has never left his neck ever since he was taken away.

Dark circles pooled under Hinata's blue eyes, the last ten hours being filled with various amounts of unrelenting tortures because his 'master' was getting his last fix of sadism out before it was time... He was told that he was going to be a gift for a friend who might just enjoy a tool to mess around with. Hinata lost the ability to care every time he was put into cars. He didn't care who he might see, where he was going or what was going to happen to him, because it was all the same for the most part. For this trip, he even had an old, worn dog muzzle of his face to further make him look like the mutt that he was. It was highly unnecessary, but he learned long ago that these people liked to take things too far for their own entertainment.

Arms tied up behind his back, he was shoved out of the car by a well dressed, blonde vampire, his eyes red and his steps smooth despite forcing him along... "Be good for my friend will you? I think he's been feeling down recently... a gift might to him good, no?" He asked, patting his head, but only to get Hinata to growl at him, "What's that? Oh dear, you're right! I forgot the ribbon!" Kim, this vampire's name, went into his pocket... then the other one. The man delightfully smiled, pulling out a stick-on bow and placing it on top of the werewolf's head, "So perfect! What a good looking dog you are, Hina~"

His eyes rolled his eyes and decided to look around, but when he heard a click!, he looked back at Kim and saw that he chained his leash to one of the support beams on the porch, "... So you're just going to leave me here then."

"Yup. So he doesn't have a choice," he snickered, "I told him I had a surprise. He'll like this one... Hold this." Kim put a letter inside his mouth, probably explaining that this 'present' was from him. "Sayonara, puppy. I hope to see you and play when I visit next time." With a wink, he rang the door bell of the house and quickly ran back to his car to leave, leaving Hinata on the doorstep like an abandoned orphan.

He waited to see the car leave before grunting and spitting out the envelope, "Sayonara yourself you asshole." He wouldn't miss him at all. He hated his friendly and approachable attitude because in the end, he was just like the other torturers that treated him like a dog.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• EvenEcho

Gure ran down the stairs, not thinking of much that could be happening. He had to set his book away, he had been reading 'Dorian Gray' and was just getting to the parts he found the most interesting. He opened his door and looked out, when he saw nothing he smelt the odor of used body. He looked down at found Hinata. He didn't know how to react so his face stayed relaxed and emotionless. "Well, let's get you inside." He reached down to pick the other up. At least he wouldn't be bitten, the muzzle made sure. He set the man down on the floor in the lobby area. He read the small name on the bow. "From Kim..." He took a second, "That bastard." He muttered quietly before taking the bow off of Hinata's head.

"Can I take the muzzle off, or do you bite?" He was busy thinking about where he left all of that rope. It had been a long time since he had an able body to play with. He imaged he wouldn't be able to do much for the first few days while he slowly processed the things happening around him. Of course, he would also have to clean the new -- mutt was he? -- plaything before doing much. He didn't like used toys but the gesture was kind. He did want to try this one.

"I have the ability to bite, yeah." Hinata stated sarcastically in a low voice, leaving the decision open for the vampire to take it off or not, though having it off was of course what he wanted. Even for him, he used a bit of fair judgement before attempting to harm anybody... He wasn't a monster, he was just very bitter about the vampire species. "I don't try if I don't have a reason for it. So really, you're the one that can answer that question." Kim had a reason to put that on. The werewolf had bitten his arm when he had pretended to be asleep, getting far into the skin and making him bleed a satisfyingly amount of foul tasting crimson blood... Dark hair and deep red eyes, this new one had a more threatening normal face than the blond, but at least there wasn't a smile on his face to hate. Hinata was told that his name was Gure.

Looking around inside the large home, he could smell something that not a lot of his other owners had, which was a cat. Hinata didn't think he'd see it around him because not only was he new, he smelled of dog... It was a shame. He honestly did like cats, a lot of them were cute and soft, he would never dare to hurt one. Hopefully once the feline warmed up to him, he'd be able to pet it and play with it...

"That's Basil, or Mr. Hallward." Gure stated simply as he removed the muzzle. He'd have to admit he liked Hinata with the cute bit of bondage around his face. More of that later. Gure picked Basil up and stroked the now purring feline before setting him down and letting him trot off. "I've had him for fifteen years, he's getting too old to do much." He admitted quietly. "If I unbind you, will you run off?" He asked, this time with the same amount of sarcasm and sass that Hinata had answered his question with previously.

Gure laughed before he had a chance to answer and unbound his hands, "Just kidding." He sat back, "How did you become a poor vampire's slave?" He tilted his head slightly and laced his fingers together, setting them in his lap. "Or were you just born into this madness?" He didn't smile although his words had a hint of a smile implied with them. Instead his face remained emotion free but his tone was warm and welcoming. Not something he usually saw with vampires.

His eyes watching the cat go off, he was surprised to have the vampire go behind him and remove the binds over his arms after the muzzle was pulled off. The first thing he did was bring hus hands back in front of himself and roll his shoulders, turning his head at Gure quickly, staring at him care. To answer his question, he actually would try to run away. Hinata didn't know what he was trying to prove by doing this, but he didn't want to stay. And what exactly was with the tone he was setting now?

"I was kidnapped from my home," he said, with him there was a hint of a growl, getting up and glancing at the door, "Don't call me 'poor' as if I'm helpless. I'm not... And I'm leaving. You don't seem like you were pleased to get a gift today from your friend. I'm glad we agree I don't need to be here." He grinned , backing towards the door until he turned around and went for it faster. Gure was diffent in a way he wasn't sure about, but no. He wasn't staying to spend more time and see what else was in store in this place.

Gure wasn't entirely stupid, he had the door locked. Call it a habit. He stood up and walked to the door. His walk was a bit fast for the usual 'walk' speed. "Don't go, that's rude, I haven't gotten to know you very well." He closed in on him and he grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back roughly. "Do I need to tie you up again? I don't think it very well to tie up a guest but I will if need be." He laughed, "and you are poor, are you not?" He pushed him to the ground, "I don't want to make a bad first impression but I don't take kindly to your actions. Apologize." He got down, his knees on either side of him.

Gure didn't expect an apology, maybe a sideways glance or a kick to his groin but not something like an apology. He leaned forward, maybe he'd hit him. Was he trained? It didn't seem too trained, maybe he was just stubborn. If the sass adds up it would make sense. Maybe Kim just had him around, it seemed a valuable gift, perhaps the true idea was giving him someone to train, like the good years when that was his job: to break and sell new servants to vampires. Those were bestial days and he prefered not to think of how horrible he was, but something about it was pleasant, maybe the power, maybe the control, maybe the torture he could inflict and the torture he always got back from the ones who weren't so easy.

"No I'm not apologizing. And since you apparently are calling me your guest, maybe you're the one who should be apologizing to me," being thrown down was enough for him to make that judgement, gathering the thick saliva in his mouth to spit, propping his elbows up on the floor to do it and to stand his ground, "-- Why do you think I'm getting passed over to you? I don't take orders from vampires." He never has done anything willingly in the five years of being a slave. No amount of discipline would ever stop him from disobeying, that was already proven by the five years of torture to go along with being a slave. "Leave me alone if all you're going to do is talk and ask meaningless questions that don't matter." He demanded, deciding for himself that if he wasn't supposed to leave, he should be by himself and stay away from this new vampire captor.

Hinata was never afraid to so anything, spitting, yelling, growling... whatever punishment he got, all pain was temporary no matter what. His hope was strong, the will to not be bent kept him from obeying and kept him from being the perfect pet that so many vampires wanted. To hell with that idea. They should all get cats or actual dogs if they were so lonely enough to spend time trying to make his life a living hell. These vampires should also just give up. All they were doing was making things worse for themselves, because when he got the chance... he's letting 'himself' loose. He was big on revenge, and he wasn't afraid to see his last master if it meant he would be able to break their necks and make them cry for forgiveness.

Gure sat back and then forward, holding him down by the shoulders. "I'm sure you were sent because you are the best. I don't plan on breaking you in, or even training you." He stood up and held out a hand, "I just want to show you your room for the night. We can talk later about this, after dinner." He smiled widely, "Don't be rude, I'm not out to get you." Gure took a step back, hand still outreached.

Obviously training and breaking wasn't the way to go with him, but making him feel dirty and disgusted with himself for liking what he's going to be getting seemed the way to go. He could get him off while humiliating him and eventually that should do the trick in making him want the torture that made him feel so good. Kim needed to be taught, but that was for another time. His eyes closed with how wide his smile was, not like his eyes had much closing to do as they were tiny but his irises were very large and sometimes they would change colours, and not like the normal human 'they change from blue to green' but from blue to red to black to green.

Hinata glanced at the vampire's hand, but after that, he refused to acknowledge it, turning his head away as he rolled halfway to the side and got up with his hands, "Just show me to my room. I'm not interested in listening to you try and be nice..." Gure was going an okay job at doing that despite what he said. If he spat in Kim's face, he would get a punch to the face, or get his back lashed with a horse whip. But still... This one still liked to challenge his dominance, pushing him down and pinning his shoulders, and with that usually meant he was not going to just let him do whatever he wanted.

Gure can't hide anything using that smile, it earned him a warning glare from his sharp blue eyes. Honestly, this approach was new and he felt the need to be extremely cautious here... Different, yes, but nothing ever got to him. Hinata just simply didn't allow it. The only kindness he has ever took in was from two owners back. The vampire had a female servant, one used for sex and taking blood from. She was very nice to him and... well... she tried to defend him once. He wanted to thank her and show his appreciation, something that was hard to do since he never saw her again after that. Dead or just separated, he didn't know for sure. And this was from a human, the man here was a vampire.

He opened his eyes, "Fine. Just follow me then." He started walking, he picked up Basil on the way and stroked his brown fur. Gure walked up two flights of stairs and then all the way to the back of the long hall. He pushed open a nice guest room. "Here you go." He smiled and stepped in. It smelled like clean laundry and dust. He smiled, not so widely but nicely. "Dinner will be served for you in an hour. I suppose you don't have any other clothes..." He ignored that fact, "You don't have to worry about being a slave for a few days, just don't spit on me again, okay?" He left, shutting the door behind him.

He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and thanked Kim for the boy before going downstairs where an official butler was cooking the new arrival food. He sat at the table, putting his feet up and read on his phone, his novel. He played with the cat's ears and let the cat paw at his hand that hung loosely at his side. Finally he called for Hinata by calling, "New comer!" And then the butler walked up to get him.

An actual guest room. Hinata didn't feel appreciative over the change of this as compared to empty rooms with stiff cots or just actual chambers with nothing but a concrete floor... That was because he didn't want to say thank you and he deserved a nice room to stay in a long time ago. He didn't sit on the bed yet, almost sure that if he were to sit down, he'd want to fall asleep. Instead, he waited a little bit to make sure that Gure wasn't going to check on him, leaving the room and going to the bathroom that he saw while going to the stale smelling guestroom. Yeah, Hinata knew he didn't have anything besides this battered shirt and pants, but that didn't mean he couldn't take a shower to get himself clean.

The water felt nice, and since he wasn't being watched, he relaxed for a change. The hot water he was using was nice against his skin, dirt and dried blood coming off of him and down the drain. The shower must have been too relaxing because he was still in it when he heard Gure calling for him, "Ggh..." He rolled his eyes and turned off the water, getting out and loosely drying himself to get it done faster. Hinata put his clothes back on and got out, seeing the butler that passed by for the room, "I'm here," he touched his head, his hair still being wet, and went towards the stairs ahead of the butler.

The butler nodded, "It's time for dinner." He walked downstairs. Gure was playing with Basil still with one hand and reading with the other. He took his feet off the table. "Sorry, old habits die hard." He ignored the rest of his enterance to read and play with Basil. He loved his cat more than he loved most things because the cat didn't leave him or annoy him. He noticed that the other smelled better. He was going to comment but he stopped himself, not wanting to give off too much care for the other just yet. Food was set down at the table across from Gure and he just looked up.

"Can I please have my blood, Scott?" He asked the butler who went off to fetch the bagged blood he was sadly and pathetically drinking currently. "I never figured it out, can vampires drink dog blood? Or are werewolves bad?" He didn't make eye contact, just looked down at the table and then off to the side. Avoiding eye contact was something Gure had years to practice. "You don't have to answer."

He hadn't taken a seat just yet, looking at Gure carefully once more. The way he looked away made the werewolf raise one of his eyebrows and hesitantly sit down, "... First off, we don't have 'dog blood'," he said hating the high class standards of these things, "Second. Why do you care to ask? If you wanted to drink my blood to find out, you could just do that. It's not going to kill you." If it had the ability to make vampires sick, he'd be offering his blood to each master with a big grin, but that wasn't the case. They found his blood more 'smokey' and rich. Besides the fact he was an excellent capture, Hinata having great tasting blood kept him from being killed for being so rude.

It gave him weird sensations to have the vampire act so differently from the others, it usually meant he was more evil, but only time could tell if he was what he expected or just a sorry excuse of a vampire. Hinata picked up a fork and knife and went ahead at his food without having being given an 'okay'. He was sure that Gure would say something about not needing permission to eat, and about his shower, he might say it was good to take initiative and bathe. That right there. That was the weird thing. Trying to catch me off guard I see... Try me. He thought.

Gure had blood brought to him and he sipped on it, "Oh. There must be something good about it then. You seem like a smart ass. Just sayin'." His other cat, Henry, came to him and the cats wrestled on the ground playfully for a while before stalking off in different directions. He felt an overwhelming urge to yell and then it subsided. He was going to ignore the shower and the way he just dug into his food, it was his so why should he criticize the way he did things. "But what makes you so different you were given to me, I'm not much." It was an understatement and sarcastic too.

He drank his blood and eventually left the table, he needed to feed the cats, something he chose to do on his own and then he needed to bathe and settle in for his reading or his piano playing. He'd do both at some point. "You know how to find me, just ask for me I'll show up eventually." He stretched on his way out of the kitchen and then he put the house on lockdown, something needed to secure the royal vampires. He walked upstairs and read a bit of his book, the cats on the piano keys making mindless noise.

Hinata never answered him, only locking eyes with him as he was speaking. Yeah he knew he was a smart ass sometimes, there was nothing to debate there. When the cats had been fighting, he watched that instead because it was quality entertainment, though he was still listening, snorting at his proclaimed innocence. The vampire was different, but no vampire had a clean slate... But it was difficult to imagine him being evil when he was drinking from a pack of blood, sipping on it as if it was a juice pack and not human blood.

He licked his lips and continued eating, being done quickly thanks to his unique ability to scarf down food and not choke. And that wasn't because he was a werewolf. He just delighted with such well made food being all his. Again, he didn't feel the need to thank Gure or anybody for this. Hinata wouldn't be needing his 'help' anyways, so when he took a moment to realize he wasn't going to be bothered, he let out a relaxing sigh, drinking from his glass and finishing it on one swig. There was a butler around, so when he looked over his plate and saw no trace of food left, Hinata got up and went back towards his room. It was a shame the guest room didn't have a lock, but he knew that he could finally just lay down and not be bothered hopefully. The sweet comfort of silence... He wanted that so badly and he can finally get it.

It wasn't for a little while and a finished book later that Gure went to his piano and started by listening to see if it was in tune. When it was, he started by playing something simple. The piano part for 'Ghost Trio II Op. 70' (One of his favourite songs) was that simple piece and he played it with ease. His fingers moving swiftly and efficiently left to right, right to left across the row of keys. When he finished, it was like a book, he flipped through the pages of what he had learned in his time and he played Aria by Bach. When he was finished he walked downstairs, he was active through the night. He drank more blood from a straw practically and helped Scott clean up.

When he was finished he fell asleep out on the couch in the lobby place. He was sprawled out on the couch, a hand neatly tucked half way in his pants and the other was behind his head. His mouth was open slightly and his fangs were out. He didn't snore but he looked very human. His shirt was pushed up around his neck exposing his chest. He slept soundly when not confined to his coffin.

When he had gotten into bed, he wasn't expecting to start hearing music of a piano. The tune of the keys he heard acutely and the melody was acting like a lullaby with the werewolf in bed. A lullaby wasn't what the song was, but to a young man that loved nice sounds, it was good enough. Hinata didn't care that the vampire was most likely the one playing it, he felt more at ease as he closed his eyes and used the sounds he was hearing to soundly go off to sleep, the task being easy after having a full stomach and a soft bed to sleep on. He never had dreams anymore, only nightmares if anything, though tonight, it was just peaceful nothingness. A great blessing indeed.

Falling asleep so easily at so early compared to other night before this, the werewolf opened his eyes at an early hour, looking around the empty room after moving his head above the covers. He was actually hoping to still be hearing the music, but that was too much to ask for. The silence was very appreciated, don't get him wrong... Stepping out of the room, Hinata didn't hear or see anyone at all. It was still silent when he went downstairs to look and see if anyone was around, then there was finally noise. A meow. He must have somehow woke up a cat and now the feline was looking right at him, licking his lips as if he were hungry. "Sorry... I'd feed you, but I don't know where your food is." He said in a gentle voice, getting a meow and the cat getting the wrong idea. It ran off towards the kitchen area, wanting to be fed this instant. With a shrug, he walked and had to pass the lobby. He didn't expect to see Gure there so exposed.

He wouldn't want him to wake up, but the werewolf curiously walked over to get a closer look. Past the fact his hand was in his pants, the first thing that came to mind was just how utterly open he was. What if Hinata decided to kill him right here? He surely could if he wanted to... Was Gure stupid? He couldn't possibly trust him enough to be sleeping out in the open while he had him there without a muzzle or his restraints. I did tell him I wouldn't do anything if I had no reason to, he thought, But this is too much. Worse: the longer he looked at him, the less he looked like the vampires he was so used to. They all tried too hard to seem high and mighty, while Gure would put his feet up on the table and sleep like this on the couch. Hinata watched him breathing unintentionally until he felt the old cat brush against his leg for food.

"Ah, okay okay..." He whispered and glanced at Gure once more before going to the kitchen to look for cat food. He wasn't doing anything insane and wrong, so he doubted he'd even get scolded for this.

When Gure turned to roll over he fell off the couch and when he stood up he heard the cats meowing and he smelled Hinata. He walked into the kitchen, his shirt stuck half on his chest half off of his stomach. "Oh, you don't have to feed them, I can do it." He rubbed his eyes. "Hey, I think I'm going to go to my room, sorry if I woke you up." He walked upstairs he needed to tell Scott goodnight, the butler was so cool. He went up to his room, he hadn't processed that Hinata was awake and up. He stopped mid way. He walked back down the stairs he laughed, "I forgot you were supposed to be a slave. No, seriously though, get to bed. Tomorrow I want to have sex or something." He said it as if it was some trivial thing he didn't often bother with. He ran back upstairs and to his room, a floor below Hinata's.

His room was large but he didn't expect anyone coming in there. He jumped on the bed and when he couldn't sleep, busy thinking about Hinata and what to do with him, he got back to the piano. He played some more, Sonata in E flat, he played it twice, his favourite part was the tempo change and key shift around twelve minutes into the song. He continued to play until the sun rose that day. When Scoot woke up he was the first to be in the kitchen wanting blood. He prefered it bagged, less work for him and more. Who cared about the struggle and thrill he could get off to different things, as long as it tasted good it was fine. He played with the cats and Scoot made Hinata a breakfast.

"Hey, Hinata, get down here, it's time for breakfast." He called, opening up a new book. What to read, what to read? He scrolled through the books he had and the few he hadn't read before and then the few he would re-read.

"Um. Okay...?" He said, sort of weirded out by the vampire's tired-endued behavior. Gure left quickly and Hinata shrugged, still taking the time to find some food for the cats anyways. It was alright if they were fed twice, it wouldn't hurt to get on the feline's good sides either. After giving them a small amount of food, he went back upstairs to maybe get some extra time to sleep, at Gure's 'request' that is. Lucky for him, thats when the music started to play again. Unlucky for him, he couldn't fall asleep either. The time alone was good for reflections, trying to also figure out how this vampire was working. Gure was just too different, he wasn't sure on what to think of him besides ever term meaning on the fence.

The tunes eventually stopped and then in the quietness of the room, he heard him being called for downstairs. He got up and out the room again, taking a quick pit-stop to the bathroom to wash over his face with cold water to help get him out of his flat state. Scratching his dark chocolate brown hair, he came to the table, seeing the scene again of Gure there, the cats around and his food on a plate at the chair across from the vampire. Sitting, he stared at the other man again, talking without any restraint while picking up the utensils to eat again, "You're weird one. You know that don't you?"

He continued to drink the blood, "Well that's a bit weird to say, don't-cha-think?" He tipped the cup sightly along with his head before continuing to drink. He looked down at his legs, he pulled them up on the chair. "I'm sorry, I play the piano often, I don't sleep for very long and that's one of the things I do." He didn't want to bother the other. "Okay, so today I guess we should do stuff that other vampires do, what did they do, so I know what not to do." He stated bluntly, he needed to get this intro over with so he could start his work.

His toes cracked and popped as he stretched them. He sucked on the blood, now through a straw, his fangs tucked behind his lips and his eyes down at the red liquid. If there wasn't company he would probably blow bubbles, but the urge to throw something was there. He picked up a fork and tossed it at the wall. It's prongs embedded themselves into the wall. He never looked up to watch it and when Scott went to pick it out of the wall Gure interjected Scott went back to do something else.

Gure stood up to pull the fork out of the wall. "Sometimes I just, get violent." He said quite composed.

He wasn't threatened in the least by the vampire throwing the fork into the wall, it actually only fed into the idea that, yes, this man was weird. Hinata started eating, "Violent... I guessed," chewing his food, he looked at his plate, swallowing before bringing up the piano once more, "You don't have to apologize for playing your piano. It was kinda nice I guess. Haven't heard real music in a while." He didn't want to give too much credit and praise to the vampire, but he wanted to say something so Gure might want to play it more. The tunes calmed him down so quickly and put his mind at ease. That was a task that nobody could possibly give him.

There was never any time for him to ever close his eyes and relax in the presence of others, constantly keeping an eye open either to observe the people around him or because he was making sure nobody caught him by surprise. So being in an nice room to himself listening to something nice, it was heaven. Hinata kept his eyes down at his plate while eating. Now that he thought about it, he never felt like he was in danger here so far. Of course, there was the time he was pushed to the ground, but he couldn't be dishonest, it was his fault. Everything was mostly quiet too. Hinata wouldn't put his guard down all the way ever in the presence of a vampire, but what he was sensing so far, it was hard to keep it at full percentage here.

"Well, besides that. I haven't done this whole 'slave/vampire' thing in years...centuries actually." He Sat back down at the table and used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe the dry wall off of the metal. He continued to drink the blood. He realized he was probably child-like but he was just a child, 19, when he was turned, so why shouldn't he act young. Scott gave more food to Hinata and then Gure leaned back in his chair and started talking to Scott who replied with brief answers and then went on with his daily life.

"Thank you for feeding my cats." He stood back up and walked to the door, "Hey, I'll be downstairs, join me when you're done eating?" He left with the question hanging the air. He walked down the stairs, to the right of the stairs going up, and descended down into a calm room with tile floors. It was very sterile but there was a creepiness to it. He had a bed in the corner and a coffin opposite of the bed. He had many instruments of pain and pleasure along the walls. He hoped he didn't give the wrong impression. He sat on the bed, reading.

Hinata didn't stop eating his food, it was too tasty to stop and reply anyways, so it was good Gure just left instead of waiting for one. He has been a slave for too long to be worried about what was downstairs, for that reason, he just went on eating like he usually would. Smoked ham, eggs, bacon, hashbrows and fruit slices? Yeah, he had no time for wondering what was down there. Being alone there, he didn't have to care about manners, nor has he really showed that before, but he didn't bother wiping his face with a napkin until the plate was cleaned off as if it had been with a vacuum.

Standing and stretching with leisure, he left everything there and went towards the stairs. Between going upstairs or down, he actually stood there wondering if he should just go to his room like he wanted to or if he should go downstairs like Gure wanted him to. Hinata frowned. Was this a choice or a test? It wouldn't make Gure happy if he just went upstairs and it might make him moody too. Well... Upstairs what was he supposed to do? He wasn't tired, so what was he going to do? Just lay there and wait for Gure to come back and complain to him, possibly making things worse? With a small sigh, he went to the stairs that went downward, going down with no expectations. When he got where Gure was, he wasn't even phased by what was on the walls. He's walked into rooms seeing worse than this, especially ones where the master wasn't just there reading a book. "We don't need to do this," he said, staring at him and not moving any closer between the halfway point of Gure and the exit, "You think I enjoy this and its required? Because I don't and its not."

"What?" He looked at his walls, "Oh, no, I just haven't taken them down. I don't plan on using them. Scout's honor." He set his phone down with the book. "No, I just wanted to see what was down here and I was guessing maybe we could talk about normal things you are used for. I'm not updated on the changes, slaves used to only be for blood then only for sex and now I guess both and other things?" He was very distant from his words, they didn't affect him so they were very neutral. "Come sit on the bed, I won't bite you." He moved his phone and put it in his pocket.

He hoped he wouldn't scare him too much, it was just something he hadn't had enough time to pack away. He did plan on using them eventually. The stainless steal or the toned leather seemed brand new even to his powerful eyes. He touched the bed next to him and didn't look at his face but rather his body. "Do you really change into a wolf?" He had so many questions, he never liked werewolves so he tended to avoid them. He knew soon a royal official would be by, he would woo them and do them and then he would get something in return like always. "Someone is coming over, I need you to behave, they shouldn't be out much but they will expect for you to be trained. Just humour them." He still had his hand in the spot he wanted the other to sit.

He wasn't going to question why Gure wanted to have a normal conversation here of all places, but he came over anyways, sitting two hands worth away from where the vampire wanted him to sit. It wasn't like he was scared, he just didn't want to be near him. He ignored the question of if he would actually change into a wolf because the answer was obviously yes and Hinata didn't want to waste his breath saying it. "I don't make promises. I react depending on what people do to me, so you should just let me stay in my room or hope this guy isn't an asshole, because then I might bite." As if he'd be humoring anybody. He wasn't an actor.

Hinata has talked with other slaves before, a lot of them acted. He found it pathetic but he could understand why they would. They don't have any will to fight so they just gave up. Some other slaves weren't lucky enough to be worth so much they can't be killed, but even if Hinata wasn't a treasure, he wouldnt be behaving any differently to show his displeasure.