A Master To Serve 18+ (EvenEcho and ChampionRed007)

ChampionRed007

Aaron whimpered softly, nearly choking at times. He held the man's hips and pleasured him skillfully with his hot mouth. The neko pulled away for a moment to catch his breath. Gazing at Ryu with half-lidded eyes and his mouth hanging open, he slowly licked the tip of the length in front of him. He grinned a little, having a bit of a wild side to him. Aaron crawled up on the bed and stretched out as he groomed his ears. He wanted to tease and play with Ryu.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvenEcho

• ChampionRed007

Ryu's eyes opened and he looked to the bed. He almost shot daggers through his eyes but he relaxed and crawled onto the bed, over Aaron. "You stopped?" He was hard and he could've cum. Fortunately for demons they can cum many times before beings fully satisfied due to their bodies. He kissed Aaron's neck and then his chest, "Tease, much?" He almost growled deeply. Ryu gripped his hip with one hand and then used the other to stroke him.

Aaron smirked softly, feeling playful. "I did stop." He whispered in the man's ear that was above him. "Are you going to punish me for it?" The neko's tail traced its way along Ryu's spine, but it took him by surprise when he was stroked. "Ah..!" He squeezed one eye shut and whimpered in pleasure as he began to softly pant. "M-Master..." He moaned out, not realizing what he called the man until it was already out.

Ryu's chest rumbled deeply with a quiet laughter. He stroked him faster and then he stopped. "Get on your hands and knees." 'like you belong'he almost said. Ryu reached up to touched his ears and then he sat back letting the other move. His horns punctures his skull and curled like a Ram's but they looked as if under, between the cracks in the inky dark bone, lava flowed. His horns were even very warm and when touched they throbbed pleasantly.

Aaron reached up curiously to rub the man's horns, they were indeed warm to the touch. Upon hearing Ryu's command, he turned over on his hands and knees and glanced behind him. The neko's tail flicked upward a few times to reveal his entrance, as if he was teasing the other to mount him, before it swished underneath the man's chin playfully. "I've been good, haven't I, sir?" He questioned.

"I haven't decided how I want to answer that." He said, stroking his tail before getting up on his knees and holding his hips. He reached down with one hand, "Condom?" He asked, not sure if he neko wanted to use one or not. He was already lined up with him and he was too cold to care if it hurt or not.

For some reason the neko became nervous because of the man's coldness. Maybe he was afraid this would end up like every other time. His previous masters would "test" him out and decide they didn't want him. Or they decided they did want him just to use him. Aaron's ears flattened. "I-It's up to you, sir." The word had made him realize what was actually going to happen. He knew it would, but why was he so afraid now? His tail tucked under him, covering himself.

Ryu stopped, "Aaron?" He fell back and then lay on his side next to Aaron. "Did I do something?" Once his words were void of feeling, but he did feel, his voice just didn't covey what he felt.

Aaron rubbed his eyes, trying to hide his few tears from the man. "You mean you actually care if you hurt me? You aren't just going to test me out and throw me away, are you sir?" His voice cracked slightly. "I don't want to stop... I was just wondering."

"No, I'm not going to throw you out. I would like to keep you." He kissed him and petted his ears and ran a hand down his back and over his tail. "I'm your master now. I will keep you and treat you like a good master should. My voice obviously can't convey the emotions I feel. I apologize." He said dispassionately, although he did mean them and cared.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I'm sorry I stopped you. I was just unsure." Aaron smiled, nuzzling the man and purring softly. "I'd like you to be my master." He leaned up against the man's hand and made small kneading motions with his hands on the bed sheets. The neko's back naturally arched when it was rubbed, and his tail twisted its way around his new master's hand.

With a swift motion, Ryu was back up, behind him. Why was Aaron so cute? How could he be so adorable. It made him want him even more and finally he slowly began to push inside of him. He wanted to comment on his cuteness but stayed silent. Ryu held his hips and pulled his hips back to meet his slow push inside of him. He didn't want to rip Aaron.

Aaron's mouth hung open with a soft gasp as he was pushed into. It had been so long since he had been claimed, but this felt different. Ryu felt very large inside him, but it didn't hurt, it felt pleasurable to a point he couldn't explain. The neko moaned cutely, arching his back to push the man completely inside him. "Oh, master..." He whined in pleasure, letting his trembling tail wrap around Ryu's waist.

Ryu thrusted inside of him, rocking in and out. He moved quickly and he moaned loudly, all doing something to an extreme. He moved on of his hands to sit at the base of his tail as he began to pound himself into him. He felt good around him, warm. Ryu liked when Aaron called him master. "Say that again." He said through grunts as he wrecked him sweetly.

Aaron whimpered loudly, making lots of noise with each thrust. It was obvious he hadn't been touched in quite a while. "Master... More, please.." The neko said breathlessly, gripping the bed sheets tightly. The dirty sounds that their thrusts made filled the room as he tightened now and then around Ryu's length. Aaron already felt close to his release, but he was afraid of what would happen if he did without the man's permission.

Ryu continued to pound into him. He stopped and then pulled out. "Come and finish me, if you do it well, I'll let your cum." He offered darkly. He held his hardness in his hand and waited for the other to come and blow him. His mouth curled in a sick smirk. He expected for the other to get him off and he didn't plan on letting the other man coming, eventually forcing him to cum and then being able to punish him. It was cruel but it was enjoyable.

Tears had formed in his eyes from the pleasure, but he whined slightly when it stopped. "Yes, master..." He whispered, crawling to the man and taking his length in his mouth. Aaron purred slightly as he licked and sucked at Ryu. "Mhm.. So good.." He moaned softly, pleasuring the man with his mouth like he was eating candy.

Ryu petted his head before spilling his load in his mouth. He looked down and watched for his reaction. "Swallow." He balled his hand in his hair and tugged gently. His other hand came down to cup his cheek and he smiled -- smirked -- and then pulled his hand on his cheek back, gripping his length, "I have more, open your mouth wide." He pumped himself.

Aaron swallowed and lapped up any extra from his master's length. "Ah.. Master.." The neko purred and nuzzled the man's hand when he was rubbed. He opened his mouth, like Ryu ordered, and showed his little fangs. Aaron was still very much aroused and wanted the man to play with him and give him his release.

Ryu pumped himself until he spilled again into his mouth. "Good boy." He smiled and reached to pet his ears. "You want to play some more?" He pushed Aaron back on the bed, "Hmm?" He kissed the inside of his thighs before reaching up to pinch his nipples, "Maybe something a little more...dangerous? Would you like that?"

Aaron purred louder when he was praised. He looked down at Ryu with a blush across his face, his eyes were half-lidded. "Ah~! ...Yes, master..." He moaned, being sensitive to any of the man's actions. The boy squirmed a little, whimpering softly as he looked at his excited, smaller length.

Ryu leaned over him and opened the small beside table drawer. He got a spreader bar and attached it to his ankles, keeping his legs spread before he handcuffed him to the bed. He kissed his chest. "Do you like this?" He found a vibrator and poured a bit of lube on it before sliding it inside of him. He didn't turn on just yet.

Once the bar and the handcuffs were on him, he squirmed and tried to place his knees together. But as soon as the vibrator was slid inside him, the man would find that he was easily tamed. Aaron left his legs open and moaned sweetly, flicking his tail around before using it to push the toy in deeper. "Mhm..." The neko licked his lips and gazed up at his master.

Ryu smirked and then turned it on. He hoped that Aaron liked the treatment because the next night, once he was comfortable, he didn't plan on being so kind. Ryu kissed him and then nipped his lip, "Bare your fangs for me." He put his hands on his hips. What if he also pushed inside of him, how would that feel. He rubbed against him, moaning softly. He stopped to slide a finger alongside the vibrator. He slid in another and scissored his fingers, stretching him more.

Aaron trembled in pleasure, feeling vibrations against a sensitive spot inside him. He didn't want things to end so suddenly, but he couldn't stand such bliss. "M-Master..!" The neko moaned, feeling the man's fingers inside him as well. "I-I don't know if I can take it." He gasped, stuttering more due to the vibrator. He did as he was asked and showed Ryu his fangs after their kiss.