Death Game (EvenEcho x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Jun Ki finally started to walk home. He picked up some clothes for Akira, not sure what they should get for him. He thought those would look cute. A blue oversized long sleeve and some tight pants. He whistled and when he got home he made sure nothing was watching and he went to the room. He moved the chair and unlocked the door before walking in and shutting the door again.

"How many times a day do I need to--do you eat?" He asked setting the clothes down on the bed before perching on the desk. He let his horns grow out since it was dark outside. It was usually the time that all the monsters got together and ate whatever they found but he was absent of that. Hopefully no human called on him for help.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• EvenEcho

Akira quickly turned to look at the door as the demon walked in again. The teen still had a horrified look on his face from having woken just prior to Jun Ki's entrance. He quickly looked away to calm himself down before he got off the bed. "Humans require three meals a day... If you don't want to feed me then you can let me go and not have to worry about it." This was clearly obvious what he was trying to do but also knew it wouldn't work.

If this demon wanted a human so badly, he wouldn't just get rid of him after hearing he had to eat 3 times a day." If worst come to worst I can handle only 2 meals..." he admitted.

"No, I can get you three meals a day. And you sleep at night, normally?" He asked, he was making a mental list so he knew what times he could and should do certain things. Jun Ki motioned for him to look at the clothes. He wanted him to change into them honestly. He didn't just buy them for no reason. He didn't need sleep although sometimes it was fun or sometimes he didn't want to have to deal with things so he slept and he ate twice a day, but he ate grapes and flesh, did humans eat meat? He already found food he other liked, it was fine, he didn't need to bother with that part anymore. "Did you sleep well?"

Most humans sleep at night but so long as they get the number of hours required, it really doesn't matter what time it's at." Akira really didn't want to be giving so much information but this stuff was pretty necessary. He walked over and looked at the clothes. "I slept fine," he mumbled with a lie.

Akira gathered up the clothes and looked around. "Is there somewhere I can go and put this on?" It was clear he didn't want to change in front of the demon but that's just how humans were.

"Um...no. Isn't here fine? Don't be bashful." Jun Ki looked around at the window filled room, the windows all covered with blinds and then there were the reinforced steel bars. He sighed, "Just change. I should be able to see, I'm your knight in shinning armor practically." He fangs came out and he was honestly talk himself up.

Akira was getting really pissed off with this guy and kind of wanted to test just how far he could push this demon. The human dropped the clothes again and walked to go sit in a nearby chair. He wasn't about to change in front of this demon so he simply huffed and refused. "I'm fine in what I'm wearing." Akira didn't even feel too thrilled about the outfit as it was. The pants didn't even look like they were going to fit.

Jun Ki wanted to pout and make him wear the clothes. He sighed, "Fine, well I guess there's not purpose keeping you around then." He shrugged and his wings and tail broke through his skin. Jun Ki stood up and hissed, his fangs retracted and he sighed, he fumbled, his finger in his mouth as he tried to get the fangs to drop again. When he got them to fall he wasn't going to hesitate and not bite the teen. He then fell back and sat down.

"Jeez, I don't want to do this, just put the clothes on. they're so cute. It'll look so cute on you. Do it or I'll torture you." He may do that anyway. He wanted his to change so he could see what he had to work with and what he could then plan to do and how he could do it. "I'll get my chains." He threatened hollowly.

"I'll change if at least turn around and close your eyes, or you could just step into the hall for a minute. I won't change in front of you no matter what you threaten me with!" Akira had a strong determination in his eyes and it was clear he wasn't going anywhere. The human wasn't too scared anymore because there was no way this demon was going to kill him. Not yet anyway. Akira realized he could be tortured but wasn't sure Jun kind would follow through with this.

"Ok, I'm getting my chains." Jun Ki left to get his chains, shoving the door under the door handle as he whistled, walking off to get his cold chains. He found them and walked back to the room, pulled the chair out and then opened the door quick. He shut it just as quick and he held his chains tight, pulling on them to hear them all clink together nicely.

As soon as the door closed, Akira got up and draped his jacket over the chair and tossed his shirt onto it as well. He only managed to get the new, large shirt on when he could hear Jun Ki returning. As he was getting the chair out of the way and entering again, Akira sat back on the chair the way he had been. He looked at the chains still partly wondering if the demon really was going to hit him or something with them. Fear began to set in again but he remained composed and unmoved as if this was some kind of game of will. Would he be hit, or would Jun walk out and let the other finish changing.

Jun Ki looked up at him he hummed. "So, put the pants on now." He took a seat. He let the chains fall in his lap. He sighed and looked forward at him. "I hope they're your size." He smirked, "You don't even have to wear pants with that shirt on if you want." He played with the chains.

Akira glared back at the demon, pissed that this was happening. He did see that the shirt came down past his butt and everything so it didn't really matter. The teen finally gave in and got off the chair and grabbed the pants. He pulled his own pants down and began to put on the new ones. As he thought, they were the wrong size. Akira only managed to pull them about mid thigh when they stopped. He wasn't going to try struggling to get them any farther.

"They don't fit," he stated as he began trying to get them off. They were a bit stuck so he could hardly get them off either.

He watched, "Hmm, that's no good. Sorry. Do you have to wear pants?" He thought for a second, wondering what size he was, "I could lend you some of my soft pants." He thought about the worn out mess he wore when he was depressed or when he wanted to stay by himself for a while, while he wasn't busy performing. "Actually, I need to mark you. Come here?"

"M-mark me?" Akira was still struggling to get the pants off. He sat in the chair and tugged at the bottoms trying to get free. After another few minutes that felt like forever for the struggling human, The pants came free and he ended up tipping the chair backwards and falling onto his back. "Ow," he groaned now getting onto his feet again.

"Can't I just wear my own pants? They actually fit." He snatched up his pair and held them almost waiting for permission to put them on.

Torn because he didn't want him to wear pants but he wanted him to feel not so scared, though he kind of liked it, Jun Ki sighed and stood up. "Would it be too uncomfortable for you to not wear pants?" He thought about an accurate way to describe marking. He was trying to lean on a relatively if not purely pleasureful experience but there was the part where it would be there forever.

"It's a mark, that is really...good feeling...that I would give you and you would be claimed as mine so no one could touch you without fighting me first, and winning. It would allow you to have a bit more freedom." It would also allow him to know where he was at and he added that tid-bit quickly at the end. He played with the chains in his hands nonchalantly, they were just chains.

"I doubt anything you'd do to me would be "Good feeling" so I refuse!" He then moved to start putting his pants on. "I could handle not wearing any but it's embarrassing to just go walking around in underwear and an overgrown shirt. I'd just prefer to wear pants, that's all." He quickly got his jeans back on and turned to fix the chair, placing his jacket back over the back of it and his red shirt back as well.

"To be honest, I also don't want to be marked because I don't want to feel like I'm owned by you and if you know where I am at all times then I don't have more freedom, I'm just on what looks like a longer chain but is actually a hell of a lot tighter!"

"Well, you can either stay secluded in here until you die or I decided I want to dissect you, or I can mark you, you can feel good, and you can go out a bit, sometimes. I'm doing it for you Akira." He said quietly before standing and pulling his chains, "I may just do it, why should I ask for a human's permission. That's not a thing." He growled, his fangs snapping shut. He got closer to him.

"You're full of nothing but hot air and empty threats," Akira snarled. He clearly wasn't going to give in. "I refuse to be marked by you." The human stood up and glared Jun Ki in the eyes. He was testing his luck again but this time he had a lot more confidence in himself then he did last time. Akira honestly believed that this demon was just going to continue to try and talk him into it which was completely useless. If anything, Akira was even more stubborn then a mule and wouldn't budge for anything on this.

Jun Ki laughed loudly and then jumped forward. He landed over Akira. He took the chains and tied one of his wrists up. "Empty threats? I offered you something out of the...desire in my body and you refused it." It took him a second to word it differently. The macho demons always talked about humans feeling from the bottom of their heart but he didn't know what that was suppose to mean.

With an almost fury, his face scrunched and he was going to mark him. He would see it was good. Was this the wrong thing to do? Was it right? Jun Ki couldn't tell the difference and man he wanted to hurt him for what he had said. He always fell through with his convictions. And hot air, that was inaccurate...Jun Ki's body was always very, very cold.

"AH!" Akira shouted as his wrist was twisted and bound behind him. The male struggled to get free but it hurt to try and move at all. "What are you even talking about?!" Akira was now confused on what this subject really was. The human drew his knee up to try and drive it right into the man's balls. Akira was now going to fight back whether Jun Ki wanted him to or not. The male tried to twist his body to release some of the pressure off his arm and began pulling at the chain to try and get free.

"Us demons don't just mark anybody. You have to be someone who they care about in some way. How else could I show that I'm not entirely the bad guy. I saved you from the slaughterhouse earlier, and I've been good to you and you won't even let me mark you. How else am I suppose to show my anything." Jun Ki bound his other wrist and inhaled his human scent. "You're scared of me." He whispered before releasing the bonds but then sitting back on his legs.

"I don't want to cut you up anymore. I want to eat you still, but I have something we called self-control. I don't use it often."

"You act like you get pleasure out of causing pain to others but you're just a weakling, aren't you. A small fry among the other demons." Akira was very cocky now and he shoved Jun Ki the moment his wrists were free. "I bet the only reason you want to mark me is because that way you can avoid conflict and remain hidden while no one would try to hurt me with your mark. I can handle myself! I also don't make it a habit of serving in anyway, those that are this pathetic."

After Jun Ki released him, it was almost known to Akira that the demon wouldn't do anything. He wouldn't even use his strength to force the human into anything. He probably could have marked Akira or done anything he wanted with him but he didn't and just sat around trying to convince him which was only fueling the human to act out more.

"I am not weak!" Jun Ki grabbed and pulled Akira up by his mandible before baring his fangs and sinking them into his throat. He would mark him dammit. Jun Ki sipped at the blood that poured from his mouth and he licked over the wound slowly before pulling back and then setting him back down on the bed, "I'm just as strong as the others, if not stronger." He wiped his mouth, and he grabbed his chains, "I could do what Beelzebub was doing when you arrived. I could torture you and take you for myself, would you prefer that?!"

Akira tried to scream but the fangs in his throat cut off more then just his air. When he was dropped back onto the bed, the human grabbed his throat to stop the bleeding and tried gasping for air. It hurt so much. Akira was now feeling a bit lightheaded and when the other's voice stopped ringing in his ear, he spat at the demon. "Fuck you," He snarled, voice weak and lacking air. The male curled up on his side clutching his throat still.

Jun Ki went to Akira and pried his hands away. He licked at the wound and hopefully his saliva would work and heal him. It usually did. He watched as the bites healed. The marks remained and he could see the faint purple glow. Something only other demons would pick up. "You're marked now, you're mine."