Aloise Posted December 7, 2018 Posted December 7, 2018 Thanks a bunch!! This slice of life fluff & smut makes a nice change from the craziness of the 1st volume!!
SilkySunshine Posted March 21, 2019 Posted March 21, 2019 Thank you!! Omg I wish this would be published in English!
Yoojin Posted April 5, 2019 Posted April 5, 2019 I'm so glad I found this here! It's been sooo long since an update!
luckydog Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 Thank you so much for sharing, you angel~ :In love:
ryuka707 Posted April 12, 2019 Posted April 12, 2019 Thanks a lot, I was looking forward to read this!
mlbbbbb Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 Thanks a lot for sharing this lovely one! Could I ask for a downloadable file link or e-copy purchasing access cuz I really want to treasure this as a collection~ leaf3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now