emo lover(kohakushadow x kohaku tsubasa){the two haku's}

Kohaku tsubasa

Taki sighed as he watched the kid leave and get taken to his room. He left and made his way to Ryou's apartment. He blinked as he spotted Ryou walking down the street. "Zero!" he called out as he ran up to him. Ryou looked back and frowned. "What is it?" he snapped, "If you want me to apologize you can forget it. That boy was pathetic...."

Taki sighed and didn't really respond, he just shook his head and looked at him, "You could be a little more sensitive though..." he said softly. "Being sensitive is probably why he's such a pathetic kid...." he snapped in frustration.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KohakuShadow

kade just laid in bed crying half in pain the other in sadness for he had caused another person to hate him and wish him dead.all he could think about is how he was called pathetic."i am sorry"kade thought in his mind.in reality he had never cried or been scared till he meet the other.usally he showed no emotion now that he thought about it he had no reason to go to school but he was still going to go even though he knew that people wished him dead and the other hated him.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Taki walked with Ryou who was still seething. Ryou didn't have to say anything since they had known each other long enough to just feel the energy. Taki sighed and slid his hands in his pockets.

"I know you think I'm too hard on people, but this is who I am...." Ryou said simply.

Taki looked up and smiled a little "I know Zero, if I didn't accept it, I wouldn't be your friend." he said softly.

Ryou paused and looked back at him. His expression softened a bit as he gave a rare smile. "Thank you." he said softly before turning back and continuing on to his apartment. Taki smiled and followed. The rest of the walk to Ryou's apartment, was quiet, but the air was more relaxed and calm.

the light shined down in kades eyes."you may leave if you want"a nurse said.kade jumped up and went home to get different clothes.after he changed he went straight to school he could still not speak but he did not care kade just want to survive another high school day."dang i kinda hope i dont see him today"kade thought.

__________________________________________________________________-

Ryou yawned and stretched as he woke up. He looked over at the clock and sighed, it was a school day. He hated that, but it was part of his daily life. He got up and walked over to the extra bedroom and knocked on the door, "Yo, Taki, it's time to get up. If I have to go to school so do you." he said as he went to take a shower. Taki yawned as he heard the shower go on, he sat up sleepily and scratched the back of his head. He got up and grabbed the extra clothes he had picked up from his house before spending the night and set them aside.

Ryou got out of the shower and changed as Taki took his turn to get ready. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of juice and stuffed it in his bag. Taki came out and scratched his already messed up hair, "Ready?" he asked. Ryou nodded as they headed out of the apartment and headed to school.

They walked quietly to school, it wasn't long til the murmurs started as they made it to the school grounds. Ryou's eye twitched as he heard random exclamations. Taki looked over and put a hand on his shoulder, "I'll see you at break and then lunch alright? Just try not to get too agitated." he said softly. Ryou nodded and sighed as he made it to his first class.

kade heard the talked of how they wished he was dead and that no one liked him because he was new and emo.he just ran to class not worrying they said he only was concerned with was getting through this day.

________________________________________________________________-

Ryou stared out the window as he vaguely listened to the teacher. He wrote down a few notes and got a head start on the Homework they were given before lunch. It wasn't long til he heard the lunch bell and quickly made his way to the roof. He pulled out a sandwich he bought at the cafeteria and an iced coffee. He sat quietly and stuck his headphones in his ears as he closed his eyes for a bit.

kade heard the bell as well but did not want to go outside.a guy grabbed kade dragging him outside throwing him down on the ground kade made not one sound and did not cry."hey you speak now"the guy said kicking him in the side.the no emotion stage came back to him and he did not care if he was getting beaten up.

_______________________________________________________________-

Ryou yawned as he listened to his music, he closed his eyes and dozed as he left his lunch untouched. He was ready for the day to be over so he could go back home. It wasn't long until he felt someone standing over him, he opened his eyes and looked up to see Taki, he pulled his headphones out of his ears, "Took you long enough." he said.

"Sorry, my teacher made me stay behind to help with some stuff...." he said with a sigh. Ryou sighed, "They're so annoying aren't they?" he said softly as he yawned and took a bite of his sandwich.

finally the boy stopped but a girl screamed really loud as i tried to sit back up."oh man if he sees me he is going to think i am a wimp which is true and i know he does not care about me"kade thought trying to stand up.

While Ryou was talking to Taki he heard a girl down below scream. He sighed and shook his head, "Do I even want to know what's going on...?" he said. Taki shook his head and stood up, he walked over to the railing and looked over, "It looks like she screamed....because something else was going on with that kid you helped the other day."

Ryou's eye twitched as he took a giant bite out of his sandwich. "God....I should have known....." he said with his mouth full. Taki sat back down next to Ryou and looked over, an eyebrow rose as he stared at him.

"Do you regret helping him Zero?" he asked, Ryou looked over at him and swallowed. "How the hell should I know, all I know is that brat has been nothing but trouble since I saved him....sometimes I do regret it. But mostly, I don't give a shit. Guys like that piss me off." he said stuffing the remnants of his sandwich in a bag for trash. "Guys like that want everyone to do shit for them, they can't and wont do anything for themselves. I hate people like that...."

Taki nodded and sighed a bit "I can't really argue with that too much....I don't really care for clingy people either." he said softly.

i stand up and stagger toward my house."do you need help" the girl asked?kade stopped."i never asked for anyone's help i don't want i only want to be alone i cant stand it when people give me things or help me over and over,if you can hear me i am a wimp but i have never asked for help i guess i know why now"kade screamed but got low on the i guess i know why now part.i then stagger on as the girl looked shocked.kade continues to muter under his breath.